Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (57452 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by samtinx(m): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Vega100:
no bro... far from it... u rarely hear parents discussing that with their son whether his bride is virgin or not, no one does that.
With all due and kind experience,my brother they do wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by SoNature(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
samtinx:
I believe in all the paternity and the "DNA saga, that men have been falling victims to,off lately have never come from marrying a virgin.

You are right

While it is a good thing to marry a virgin, it's a disaster marrying a circumcised virgin. Those ones never enjoy it... never...

Of course, she has never done it before, and she's waiting for Mr. Right to be first guy.

Sure, you will never enjoy sex with her. If you are a guy who enjoys sex, you are so finished. Funnily enough, there are many girls who are like that out there.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Lol. After pointing out that Tokunbo is not as good as new, you come advertise your Tokunbo TVs, ACs and soundsystems. Oga you be bad marketer o.
Thing is Nigerians don't read. I said you can choose to get both and tell the difference. Well, I sell both
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by samtinx(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lamanii22:
Can we say that "virginity" is an added factor coupled with good character...
Sweetheart I have never seen a man who married a VIRGIN woman doubt the paternity of his children

23 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Mistapresh(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Juice wrld said...easier said than done...
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Seunallly: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
fullblast:
̷M̷̷a̷̷r̷̷r̷̷i̷̷a̷̷g̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷l̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷b̷̷o̷̷u̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷r̷̷i̷̷s̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷n̷̷a̷̷g̷̷e̷̷m̷̷e̷̷n̷̷t̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷A̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷g̷̷o̷̷o̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷r̷̷i̷̷s̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷n̷̷a̷̷g̷̷e̷̷r̷̷?̷̷
̷̷T̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷h̷̷o̷̷u̷̷l̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷p̷̷m̷̷o̷̷s̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷e̷̷q̷̷u̷̷i̷̷r̷̷e̷̷m̷̷e̷̷n̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷f̷̷o̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷e̷̷l̷̷v̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷n̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷u̷̷c̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷e̷̷r̷̷i̷̷o̷̷u̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷U̷̷n̷̷i̷̷o̷̷n̷̷.̷̷
̷̷V̷̷i̷̷r̷̷g̷̷i̷̷n̷̷i̷̷t̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷a̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷o̷̷t̷̷h̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷t̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷t̷̷.̷̷
̷̷J̷̷u̷̷s̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷i̷̷k̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷p̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷I̷̷'̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷o̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷r̷̷o̷̷m̷̷o̷̷t̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷r̷̷o̷̷m̷̷i̷̷s̷̷c̷̷u̷̷i̷̷t̷̷y̷̷.̷̷
̷̷
̷̷W̷̷a̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷a̷̷c̷̷k̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷c̷̷h̷̷o̷̷o̷̷l̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷I̷̷ ̷̷k̷̷n̷̷o̷̷w̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷a̷̷d̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷h̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷k̷̷e̷̷p̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷e̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷v̷̷i̷̷r̷̷g̷̷i̷̷n̷̷i̷̷t̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷u̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷o̷̷v̷̷e̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷a̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷3̷̷x̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷6̷̷9̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷o̷̷s̷̷i̷̷t̷̷i̷̷o̷̷n̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷I̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷n̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷V̷̷e̷̷e̷̷?̷̷ ̷̷L̷̷o̷̷l̷̷!̷̷ ̷̷B̷̷u̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷S̷̷h̷̷e̷̷'̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷r̷̷r̷̷i̷̷e̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷o̷̷w̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷A̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷e̷̷a̷̷s̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷I̷̷ ̷̷k̷̷n̷̷o̷̷w̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷o̷̷m̷̷e̷̷t̷̷h̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷u̷̷s̷̷b̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷l̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷e̷̷v̷̷e̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷k̷̷n̷̷o̷̷w̷̷.̷̷
̷̷I̷̷ ̷̷j̷̷u̷̷s̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷i̷̷t̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷o̷̷s̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷a̷̷v̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷e̷̷t̷̷i̷̷s̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷V̷̷e̷̷e̷̷s̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷Y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷a̷̷n̷̷'̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷e̷̷r̷̷t̷̷a̷̷i̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷t̷̷'̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷e̷̷s̷̷t̷̷e̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷n̷̷t̷̷e̷̷s̷̷t̷̷e̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷O̷̷k̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷L̷̷o̷̷l̷̷!̷̷
̷̷
̷̷E̷̷x̷̷p̷̷e̷̷r̷̷i̷̷e̷̷n̷̷c̷̷e̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷a̷̷y̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷s̷̷t̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷M̷̷o̷̷s̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷u̷̷t̷̷g̷̷o̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷a̷̷d̷̷i̷̷e̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷e̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷p̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷r̷̷r̷̷y̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷s̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷u̷̷s̷̷b̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷t̷̷e̷̷r̷̷i̷̷a̷̷l̷̷s̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷R̷̷e̷̷m̷̷e̷̷m̷̷b̷̷e̷̷r̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷I̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷i̷̷d̷̷n̷̷'̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷a̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷A̷̷L̷̷L̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷m̷̷.̷̷
̷̷
̷̷M̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷d̷̷v̷̷i̷̷c̷̷e̷̷:̷̷ ̷̷B̷̷u̷̷i̷̷l̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷p̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷s̷̷e̷̷l̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷l̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷a̷̷m̷̷i̷̷f̷̷i̷̷c̷̷a̷̷t̷̷i̷̷o̷̷n̷̷s̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷D̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷o̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷t̷̷i̷̷c̷̷k̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷o̷̷u̷̷t̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷n̷̷l̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷c̷̷a̷̷u̷̷s̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷i̷̷f̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷j̷̷i̷̷g̷̷-̷̷s̷̷a̷̷w̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷u̷̷z̷̷z̷̷l̷̷e̷̷.̷̷
̷̷P̷̷r̷̷o̷̷v̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷o̷̷s̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷(̷̷D̷̷O̷̷ ̷̷I̷̷T̷̷ ̷̷Y̷̷O̷̷U̷̷R̷̷S̷̷E̷̷L̷̷F̷̷)̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷T̷̷h̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷l̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷e̷̷a̷̷r̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷i̷̷r̷̷s̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷e̷̷x̷̷p̷̷e̷̷r̷̷i̷̷e̷̷n̷̷c̷̷e̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷H̷̷e̷̷n̷̷c̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷c̷̷o̷̷m̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷t̷̷t̷̷e̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷r̷̷i̷̷s̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷M̷̷a̷̷n̷̷a̷̷g̷̷e̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷E̷̷A̷̷S̷̷I̷̷L̷̷Y̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷v̷̷e̷̷r̷̷c̷̷o̷̷m̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷w̷̷i̷̷s̷̷t̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷n̷̷d̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷i̷̷f̷̷e̷̷.̷

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
Thing is Nigerians don't read. I said you can choose to get both and tell the difference. Well, I sell both

The implication is obvious. Who doesn't know that the difference between new and Tokunbo is not in favour of Tokunbo?

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by samtinx(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
SoNature:

You are right

While it is a good thing to marry a virgin, it's a disaster marrying a circumcised irgin. Those ones never enjoy it... never...

Of course, she has never done it before, and she's waiting for Mr. Right to be first guy.

Sure, you will never enjoy sex with her. If you are a guy who enjoys sex, you are so finished. Funnily enough, there are many girls who are like that out there.
But you are rest assured that the seed, she brings into your house is your own, not the seed of a handsome, broke ex

7 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by cococandy(f): 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Talk about female virginity without male virginity is stupid talk.

7 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Totalconcept(m): 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Virginity.... communities sperm depot their are differences are many stating from spelling...If marry lose her virginity even to her husband she will not have prophet Yissa (Jesus). Virginity is not a price for some people but pride.... you friend might be virgin but her husband baron they are not compatible..... some girl of these days will be having sexual with their husband the the girl will be calling ex’s name...Virgin doesn’t exposes to the world we all no that.... virginity with good characters is perfect please let my divk be the same size with my wife hole..... Vagin ooooood

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by olinx: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
how many ladies are virgin in this present age sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by mirexxx(f): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Matter heap for here grin

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by NextD18: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
olinx:
Many of them. You will never see them on social media arguing unnecessarily, trying to impress people and posting indecent pictures.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by SoNature(m): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
samtinx:
But you are rest assured that the seed, she brings into your house is your own, not the seed of a handsome, broke ex

My point is that they both have pros and cons.

BTW, who says a virgin cannot cheat?

Note that every girl is a virgin for a reason... it's now left for you to find out why. The same goes for a non-virgin

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by NextD18: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
SoNature:

Note that every girl is a virgin for a reason... it's now left for you to find out why. The same goes for a non-virgin

For me, I prefer a non-virgin anytime, any day

Bruv, a virgin lady is a virgin because she's decent and morally raised enough to avoid immoral and premarital sex.

That's the only reason.

15 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by WaleRock: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Vega100:
Disclaimer This thread does not in anyway encourage promiscuity nor does it propergate indecency but rather it underscores some real facts for young ladies to be aware and more mindful of what's ahead.

So a very close friend of mine I happen to know very well married as a virgin, this was about 11 years ago. After about a year of blissful marriage, her marriage turned hell in the ensuing years that followed, she never opened up to me until last week when she did; she is blessed with kids, but her husband has been giving her hell in the marriage, abuses her, both physically, mentally and emotionally, carries various young girls and flaunts them to her face. She is about calling it quite. This is a girl I know very well as we grew up together, and I can vouch for her on many fronts, one thing I know about her is how genuine, cool headed and humble she is, she's someone meek at heart, I am sure she wouldn't create problems for her husband in a home, she was just unfortunate falling into the wrong hands

I also happen to come from a large family with 5 sisters (all married), from all my sisters, the one with the best marriage is the one that lived more of a party life style in school, attended many parties etc, and the one with the worse marriage was the one that married a virgin (actually, she has the kind of personality I wouldn't be surprised might cause problem for her , her husband and husband relatives, as she could be selfish).

My point is, for the Ladies, being chaste and maintaining high morals is something any parent will be proud about and will long for their child to uphold; but do not see that as all you need to portray yourself as suitable enough "wife material". Marriage is something very dynamic and complex, it entails a lot, and has to do with both you working on various facets of your life (of which sexuality is just one) as well as being able to choose an appropriate partner for yourself.

Do not see being a Virgin as the price you have to uphold for your husband, as it doesn't in anyway guarantee a good or perfect marriage (far from it), it is rather more dependent or perhaps a fine and infallible blend of various facets of your life viz a viz personality, charisma, behaviour, sensibility etc. as well as your keen sagaciousness in choosing an appropriate partner who is sensible and will be very well compatible with you..

Just a food for thought sageful minds can ruminate and mull over!!

Thank you very much for your time.

Yours truly

Vega100

There are huge prices to pay for eaten the forbidden fruit at the wrong time.

We are so used to sin that we can no longer imagine life without it.

The devil goes about deceiving humanity with his deceptive agents.

If your virginity philosophy goes against the will of God, because you're trying to be smarter than Him...to eat your cake, have it and put it in the freezer, you're in for it.

This applies to both males and females. If you're still a virgin, remain so till marriage, the benefits are significantly huge and unquantifiable even in spiritual terms.
However, do not lag behind in other aspects of holiness, purity, and righteousness.

The gospel of truth is foolishness to the children of perdition.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by pressplay411(m): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Vega100:
Disclaimer
Do not see being a Virgin as the price you have to uphold for your husband, as it doesn't in anyway guarantee a good or perfect marriage (far from it), it is rather more dependent or perhaps a fine and infallible blend of various facets of your life viz a viz personality, charisma, behaviour, sensibility etc. as well as your keen sagaciousness in choosing an appropriate partner who is sensible and will be very well compatible with you..

Well said.
While virginity remains a virtue, by itself it's overrated.
Marriage as you have aptly observed entails more than sexual chastity.
Just as being an income earning wife by itself is likewise overrated.
Marriage involves being lovable. And that entails inexplicable indices and variables according to partners involved.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
kellyjc:
For me I can't keep my virginity and marry a non virgin.and besides if you think that virginity is not important in marriage then you are lying.most of the problem we have in marriage today is infidelity.so tell me how one could his or her virginity till marriage and start cheating after marriage.
How old are you? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by SoNature(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
NextD18:

Bruv, a virgin lady is a virgin because she's decent and morally well trained enough to avoid immoral and premarital sex.

I have always believed that, but this is FALSE

I have seen an online poll asking girls why they were still virgins.

Their responses were shocking, to say the least

I hope to see it and share it with you

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

The implication is obvious. Who doesn't know that the difference between new and Tokunbo is not in favour of Tokunbo?
then it's obvious that you have not directly or indirectly run a purchase on electronics. Many new electronics using television as an example are actually China made and packaged in Nigeria. Oh, I failed to mention that it would be nice of you to favor new spare parts. E go shock you

This is just a conversation and I actually respect that.

I sell UK used electronics. Just a reminder wink
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Osama10(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
How can a sane being prefer an over used item to a new one. I'm totally bewildered.

13 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by NextD18: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
SoNature:

I have always believed that, but this is FALSE

I have seen an online poll asking girls why they were still virgins.

Their responses were shocking, to say the least

I hope to see it and share it with you
List any two of their responses. cheesy cheesy
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Kennethjoe929(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
I know that all these girls wey their pussy na bore hole will support this post.
There is a big different between a new car and tokunbo car.[color=#006600][/color]

7 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Totalconcept(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
olinx:

How many good home we have at present...... dido na ni sex destroyed home than character now find out
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by toprealman: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Vega100:
Disclaimer This thread does not in anyway encourage promiscuity nor does it propergate indecency but rather it underscores some real facts for young ladies to be aware and more mindful of what's ahead.

So a very close friend of mine I happen to know very well married as a virgin, this was about 11 years ago. After about a year of blissful marriage, her marriage turned hell in the ensuing years that followed, she never opened up to me until last week when she did; she is blessed with kids, but her husband has been giving her hell in the marriage, abuses her, both physically, mentally and emotionally, carries various young girls and flaunts them to her face. She is about calling it quite. This is a girl I know very well as we grew up together, and I can vouch for her on many fronts, one thing I know about her is how genuine, cool headed and humble she is, she's someone meek at heart, I am sure she wouldn't create problems for her husband in a home, she was just unfortunate falling into the wrong hands

I also happen to come from a large family with 5 sisters (all married), from all my sisters, the one with the best marriage is the one that lived more of a party life style in school, attended many parties etc, and the one with the worse marriage was the one that married a virgin (actually, she has the kind of personality I wouldn't be surprised might cause problem for her , her husband and husband relatives, as she could be selfish).

My point is, for the Ladies, being chaste and maintaining high morals is something any parent will be proud about and will long for their child to uphold; but do not see that as all you need to portray yourself as suitable enough "wife material". Marriage is something very dynamic and complex, it entails a lot, and has to do with both you working on various facets of your life (of which sexuality is just one) as well as being able to choose an appropriate partner for yourself.

Just a food for thought sageful minds can ruminate and mull over!!

Thank you very much for your time.

Yours truly

Vega100
Your premise does not correlate with your narrative.
Just like having a certificate guarantees nothing......we know that just because your mine is still unexplored, then all of a sudden the Pharoah abi na Giggs you marry will turn to a Joseph. Who even thinks like that?
The Koko is that some street girls.....girls that lost their virginity in JS2 still end up as a great wife, living Ina peaceful home and having martial bless. The converse though painful also applies.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by technicallyrich(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

You aren't a Muslim that's why you are talking like this. Muslim women know the punishment for adultery is hell fire so they keep their chastity except a non religious ones. Am in love with two sisters and they are both virgins.
How old are the girls,are the sisters up to 3years old.
If they are not,please don't damage their young pusy please.
And are you a Yoruba Muslim or the rreal Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
then it's obvious that you have not directly or indirectly run a purchase on electronics. Many new electronics using television as an example are actually China made and packaged in Nigeria. Oh, I failed to mention that it would be nice of you to favor new spare parts. E go shock you

This is just a conversation and I actually respect that.

I sell UK used electronics. Just a reminder wink

Lol. God bless your hustle.

Tbh, independent businessmen are my favorite type of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Kolisky(m): 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Korllami007:

I would rather marry virgin with wahala and enjoy my tight pussy than marry a community sperm depot with wahala. grin grin

It's a food for thought.

7 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Billyanger(m): 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Imagine working hard all your life as a man and eventually settle down to marry a non virgin that you cant guess her body count

The danger of marrying a non virgin is that she can tell you she did it only once or twice, whereas her body count is over 100…

Seeing the nasty things women (students most especially) between age 17-25 do all in the name of dating will never allow me to marry a non virgin; i'll be way too insecure of how many men go done dig and pass the passage that'll bring my children.

Once the veil has been broken, you cannot guess the rest of the story and you can never know the full gist cry

26 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by samtinx(m): 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
SoNature:

For me, I prefer a non-virgin anytime, any day

I hope you read the story of the man, here on this platform who never knew his three kids are not his own until it was time to go for "Canadian visa" where he had to take take a compulsory paternity test on all his three kids that was the particular time he knew he had been taking care of another man's children, my point here is that even if a virgin woman would cheat on you,there is a 95% chance the first of the child would be his own

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by SoNature(m): 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
NextD18:

List any two of their responses. cheesy cheesy

Don't worry I

Eureka grin

Enjoy

https://www.nairaland.com/5551901/ladies-reveal-why-still-virgins
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Kolisky(m): 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Korllami007:

Likewise marrying a non virgin girl does not guarantee successful marriage. I no fit carry ocean keep for house and the same ocean will have strong waves that can wreck big ships because I cannot come and go and kill myself. grin grin
If you marry a non virgin girl with good character, that's your luck. If I marry a virgin girl with good character, that's my double lucks.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Rest In Peace Vivianc. / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.