Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me (9258 Views)

Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). / How Do I Cope With A Girl That Doesn't Understand Me? / No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by ubunja(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
GoodFaith:

Number 4 is your view
Good girl meaning ?
Are u a good girl friend or wife to be
some questions though....
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by HMarshal(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Maryjane001:

Na wa o
Sometimes I just wonder what men want o. If a woman is independent, dem go say she won't be submissive and won't recognize their man as the head. When she is now dependent nko.....dem go say she lazy, say na leech she be.
All the same, I would prefer being an independent woman as I am. My P-man no train me for school finish make I dey dependent on any guy. As my eye take tear reach eh.....na d top I dey aim. I can't settle for less..... no man can stop dat

The issue is not the independency, it's the resulting disrespect/ regards that it generates in women towards thier partners.its quite rare to find an independent woman who is 80% respectful to her partner even if both a quite capable.the man & his wife suld build a home together,storm brain& share opinions respectifully.wateva brings the reminder of who "the head of the family is" suld be avoided by the man by living it(work,fend& support),the woman by being humble to her husband (care,cater,support,calm etc)
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
ubunja:
what?? Are Losers already in your inbox? Lmfao.

Make a thread and send in the snapshots. We love such threads.
u think a serious guy will just send a faceless character pm cos she is hyping herself cheesy.the guys sending her pms are just opportunists..nothing more cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
HMarshal:

The issue is not the independency, it's the resulting disrespect/ regards that it generates in women towards thier partners.its quite rare to find an independent woman who is 80% respectful to her partner even if both a quite capable.the man & his wife suld build a home together,storm brain& share opinions respectifully.wateva brings the reminder of who "the head of the family is" suld be avoided by the man by living it(work,fend& support),the woman by being humble to her husband (care,cater,support,calm etc)
True Sha....it is really quite rare. Most of the women that I know that even earn more than their hubby control their husbands like remote.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Phadg(f): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
God bless you dear.that why i chose to ignore some replies

Maryjane001:

Na wa o
Sometimes I just wonder what men want o. If a woman is independent, dem go say she won't be submissive and won't recognize their man as the head. When she is now dependent nko.....dem go say she lazy, say na leech she be.
All the same, I would prefer being an independent woman as I am. My P-man no train me for school finish make I dey dependent on any guy. As my eye take tear reach eh.....na d top I dey aim. I can't settle for less..... no man can stop dat

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Phadg(f): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mind you am not an indigene of Ibadan or oyo state i came here to serve
Got a job after service decided to stay back.

Miniso:
desperate to unleash hell inbetween her legs grin grin. ibadan gurlz loves sex.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Phadg(f): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
ubunja:
some questions though....
That is why i choose to ignore some replies bro
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:
Mind you am not an indigene of Ibadan or oyo state i came here to serve
Got a job after service decided to stay back.

am also dere nw, we cud meet i cud make yur stay memorable u wont feel home sick grin grin
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
guys are funny though i didnt say i need another guy that will play me or that wont.
am sure if i need another guy not on here.you guys are worst than my exes have been following some trends bfor i sign up i know how you pple advice.thanks to all the guys in my mail and the once dropping contact i think am going pass on the offers pls thanks
ubunja:
what??
Are Losers already in your inbox? Lmfao.

Make a thread and send in the snapshots. We love such threads.

Capslocked,mjbolt,Omar09,martinez39s, emmaodet you all should talk some sense to the males on this forum, sending a pm to someone in dire need of help...shame

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by ubunja(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
lefulefu:
u think a serious guy will just send a faceless character pm cos she is hyping herself cheesy.the guys sending her pms are just opportunists..nothing more cheesy
lol hilarious. Guys can be crazy I tell you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Phadg(f): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Miniso:
am also dere nw, we cud meet i cud make yur stay memorable u wont feel home sick grin grin
Thanks i will pass on the offer
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Saintmary(f): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:
Hi guys i just joined NL and from what have been reading on here bfor i sign up i feel i might get a response from nairalanders

Am a lady that believes in building with a man and not looking for an already made guys am also an independent lady so i dont really need your money,i work for what i spend, Atimes i end up giving out of the little i earn to my partner, now this is the sad part these guys take me for a fool some just start acting up like some1 with psychosis{apologies} but it the truth well i just broke up with my boyfriend cause i cant deal with his bullshit anymore. now my question is
1. IS IT BAD FOR ME TO SHOW YOU I LOVE YOU?
2. IS IT A SIN FOR ME TO WANT TO BE INVOLVE IN YOUR LIFE{I BELIEVE WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER}?
3.IS ASKING FOR A LITTLE TRANSPARENCY A SIN?
4.WHY DO GOOD GIRLS HAVE BADLUCK WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING A GUY?

APOLOGIES FOR THE LONG POST.
1. Never show a guy you love him. Watch out for signs that he loves you before you respond, if there are no signs, my dear, gbe body e.
2. Getting close to a guy takes time, most times, guys are more comfortable giving you the D than letting you near their hearts. Once you fall for the D, you are most likely never getting the heart.
3. Never be the provider. Males are mostly raised to be the provider, to derive happiness from making their women smile, a lot of them feel fulfilled once they can foot the expenses of their loved ones, don't take over his job.
4. Good girls in your context here are the girls I call foolish (no offense intended). They do not have bad luck, they got played.
What you can do
1. Start over. This guy has already seen you finish. You probably gave him sex like you're his wife, no guy will respect such a girl. So, end this relationship and find someone else to turn over a new leaf with.
2. Apply the previous points with the new guy and lock up your v^gina. If he leaves, let him go.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
Saintmary:

3. Never be the provider. Males are mostly raised to be the provider, to derive happiness from making their women smile, a lot of them feel fulfilled once they can foot the expenses of their loved ones, don't take over his job.
Are you not supposed to be a feminist?I thought feminists don't uphold such stereotype
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:

Thanks i will pass on the offer
shift joor undecided which one iz u will pass on the offer, ibadan. thankz alone iz okay angry ova saabi
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Saintmary(f): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Arthur21:

Are you not supposed to be a feminist?I thought feminists don't uphold such stereotype
I'm talking about the male mindset here, not feminism. You don't get to put me in a box.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Saintmary:

I'm talking about the male mindset here, not feminism. You don't get to put me in a box.
Feminists will remain feminists until money is involved ,men and women are equal,but in regards to money,men should retain their traditional roles of being the provider

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Omar09(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
ubunja:
was talking to Michellekabod2 on WhatsApp. She says Hie.

Damn! Tell her to come back, I'm going insane!
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by HMarshal(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Maryjane001:

True Sha....it is really quite rare. Most of the women that I know that even earn more than their hubby control their husbands like remote.

They end up being single moms,cos the man will revolt one-day & leave ,while their loneliness& insecurities of going home to no man,builds into agression for the woman.#HappinessIsFreeGeng #Yimmu
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Omar09(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
ubunja:
she's a pickmeisha. Broke Guys eat girls like her for breakfast lmfao. Independent women are the biggest losers.

Wanted to point that out but decided to answer the questions instead.

Tbh I didn't know how to put it across to her to be a gold digger. They always end up with good men and they handle those good men well that they(good men) don't wanna leave them(gold digger)
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Jman06(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
victorian:
Phadg :

Word of advice: please stop feeding men or else they will take u as maga and suck you dry
Most naija men are insecure, they prefer women they can spend on. Forget the I'm independent and all. They appreciate and marry women whom they spend on.

Secondly don't ever tell. A man u live alone or else your once peaceful home becomes his lodge. Don't try it pls. Always claim u live with relatives.

It's good to lie sometimes, so they won't take advantage of you.

Cos men these days, their hearts is hardening more and more to destroy good women and make bad woman psychopaths. Later they cry foul online and say fear women. Whereas they are the ones who recreated the kind of women we have these days

Be very careful whom u fall in love with.

Be extremely careful. Times have changed drastically.

Always use your brain and not your heart.

Las Las u will see someone who complements u and not ready to destroy u, all. In the name. Of I love you.

Too many destroyers out there. Be wise.
Why do you ladies have a penchant for blaming men in everything
Just like we have many bad guys out there, we equally have many bad women who treat good guys like trash! Should we now start treating women badly while blaming our actions on the experiences we had with the bad women
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Omar09(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Arthur21:

Capslocked,mjbolt,Omar09,martinez39s, emmaodet you all should talk some sense to the males on this forum, sending a pm to someone in dire need of help...shame

They simps will never learn!
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Openbusiness: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:
Hi guys i just joined NL and from what have been reading on here bfor i sign up i feel i might get a response from nairalanders

Am a lady that believes in building with a man and not looking for an already made guys am also an independent lady so i dont really need your money,i work for what i spend, Atimes i end up giving out of the little i earn to my partner, now this is the sad part these guys take me for a fool some just start acting up like some1 with psychosis{apologies} but it the truth well i just broke up with my boyfriend cause i cant deal with his bullshit anymore. now my question is
1. IS IT BAD FOR ME TO SHOW YOU I LOVE YOU?
2. IS IT A SIN FOR ME TO WANT TO BE INVOLVE IN YOUR LIFE{I BELIEVE WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER}?
3.IS ASKING FOR A LITTLE TRANSPARENCY A SIN?
4.WHY DO GOOD GIRLS HAVE BADLUCK WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING A GUY?

APOLOGIES FOR THE LONG POST.
Who told you that you're a good girl, or How do you know you are one? grin
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Saintmary(f): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Arthur21:

Feminists will remain feminists until money is involved ,men and women are equal,but in regards to money,men should retain their traditional roles of being the provider
I don't know who hurt you, but please start your own thread.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by HMarshal(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Saintmary:

1. Never show a guy you love him. Watch out for signs that he loves you before you respond, if there are no signs, my dear, gbe body e.
2. Getting close to a guy takes time, most times, guys are more comfortable giving you the D than letting you near their hearts. Once you fall for the D, you are most likely never getting the heart.
4. Good girls in your context here are the girls I call foolish (no offense intended). They do not have bad luck, they got played.
What you can do
1. Start over. This guy has already seen you finish. You probably gave him sex like you're his wife, no guy will respect such a girl. So, end this relationship and find someone else to turn over a new leaf with.
2. Apply the previous points with the new guy and lock up your v^gina. If he leaves, let him go.

I beg to differ on numb2,3&4
Weather she gets the "grin" sooner or later, if the fella is a player she will get the heart break

Slong as he has a job/bizness Wich u contribute idea-wise to,there is nothing wrong in financially helping him.its only a spineless man that will sleep well knowing he is owing his wife.(in other words,if he doesn't show urgency to pay u back or actually does,don't ever give him again)

Good,bad,wise,stingy,etc ,if a guy wants to play you,he will.unless u Neva open ur heart to him.it strts wit TRUST & ends with it.cos even the wise,bad,stingy,etc have to let thier gaurd down if they Eva want to find a life patner
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by victorian(f): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jman06:
Why do you ladies have a penchant for blaming men in everything
Just like we have many bad guys out there, we equally have many bad women who treat good guys like trash! Should we now start treating women badly while blaming our actions on the experiences we had with the bad women

I'm. Not saying she should treat men badly.

I simply said she shouldn't use Her money to feed a guy.

If the guy wants a meal, let him provide the necessary ingredients for it with his own money, then she can cook if she want but not with her money.

Does it now mean that's treating badly?

It's not.

She will simply protect herself from being used as mother Christmas and sucked dry.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by ubunja(m): 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omar09:

Wanted to point that out but decided to answer the questions instead.

Tbh I didn't know how to put it across to her to be a gold digger. They always end up with good men and they handle those good men well that they(good men) don't wanna leave them(gold digger)
Gold Diggers understand the Game the way Players do. They understand human psychology and play the game to win.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Omar09(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
guys are funny though i didnt say i need another guy that will play me or that wont.
am sure if i need another guy not on here.you guys are worst than my exes have been following some trends bfor i sign up i know how you pple advice.thanks to all the guys in my mail and the once dropping contact i think am going pass on the offers pls thanks

Create a thread about those guys sending pm.. It will serve two purposes:
1. It will reduce the number of simps here and;
2. That I can entertain myself... I could use a good thread revealing those who sent pm to pass time.

What do you say?
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Martinez39s(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
ichidodo:
This one Don dey turn to Evening newspaper....Alarm bells Don dey ring... Biological clock Don dey tick dey go....Now she's looking for who to trade her depreciating sexual market value....She's looking to cash out....
Lol. Any man who falls for the OP's nawalt signalling is far from taking the red pill on female nature. As I was reading the OP, I just kept laughing. grin grin grin Who does she think she is fooling? grin OP had cleverly cooked some lies with high grade spice, and simps on this thread are falling for it. grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Jman06(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
My dear that was how I decided to to give a broke man a chance due to the nonsense these silly frustrated men post here and I entered bush o... Better one chance. I won't try that nonsense in my life again!
One thing you ladies should know is that just like you have a desire to marry rich and comfortable men, such men may also not desire you on so many grounds like age, bad attitude etc

Rich men also have choices!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Martinez39s(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
My dear that was how I decided to to give a broke man a chance due to the nonsense these silly frustrated men post here and I entered bush o... Better one chance. I won't try that nonsense in my life again!
Too many lies. Just too many lies. Remember that moderation is key. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Oladayo12(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
Admissionclass:

too many kids on NL one of the reason I will deactive all my accounts soon.
Seriously they are just too annoying
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sirvingeo:
My own is that you should not allow your breast to settle down before you.
Jisos!! Who is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Susan Pwajok Looking Hot In Sexy Outfits (PHOTOS) / I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) / Things Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.