Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,448 members, 7,958,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me (9890 Views)

Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). / How Do I Cope With A Girl That Doesn't Understand Me? / No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by emmaodet: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ariza:
Lol... You have no choice,you gat to get used to this. grin

Honestly wasn't really comfy with all of that revelation. Like a lot go on here with Nl guys too, but you don't see us typing shiit. It depicts you like some kiss and tell. But then it's your choice.

You did all that just to show her that you could have gone down with her but you chose not all? Lol Bros! You funny o, for this false rape allegation era? grin Hmmmmm risking so much over nothing. Nah you know sha.

Yea, i understand.
I wouldn't have opened up if not for threads like this that keep popping up regularly on nairaland to let people knlw that most people or ladies are not actually what they depict themselves to be offline.
When i saw the lady i met comment complaining about guys not been serious despite her efforts spending and caring, i was a bit moved just like some guys on this thread but became disappointed when i got closer.
You know, a kin ti okere mo didun obe, u gat get closer to taste or perceive the food before given appraisal.
My initial plan was to hook her up wt a friend but got to know my friend was later in a relationship, so we became close and attached.
How ur side jare Maria, u know i don tell u make u come become my second wife, the offer is still open oooo
Make i keep u for sagamu while iyale dey for Abeokuta.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
check my page
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by MJBOLT: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2020
their matter tire me abeg

Arthur21:

Capslocked,mjbolt,Omar09,martinez39s, emmaodet you all should talk some sense to the males on this forum, sending a pm to someone in dire need of help...shame
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by COVIK19: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lostz:
you will get scammed
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by ROA999: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
In a situation like this, you need to acquaint yourself with intelligent,wise married women for their wealth of experience. They will be your main friends. They in turn, will study you and probably guide you in that area. Don't rely on your own intelligence. If I may ask, how old are you now?
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Everrest9(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
You hv found solution. Message me.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by okk4sure: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=Sirvingeo post=87546475]My own is that you should not allow your breast to settle down before you.

Food fr tot.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by monsieur55: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Vortex369:
You are assuming that all your questions, have different answers, but what you did not expect, is that all those questions, have just one common answer.

You do not need a lover -

Yes, you are complete, and need no other else to complement you.

Why you feel you need someone, is the sensation from hormonal imbalances masquerading as loneliness and need to be with someone.

The need to be with someone must be taken as such. When you understand that, then you can begin to evaluate who you want to be with outside the periscope of romance.

No sex relationships will keep your cerebral cortex on alert without interference from the lympic system that controls your emotion.

In essence, if you need a friend, find a friend, if you need sex find some sex, but if you need sex from a friend, then first of all have a great friend and convert such to sex friend or lover.

Anyone can have sex, but not everyone can be intelligent and emotionally mature and up to par, so first find an up to par personality before diving into sex.

Did I mention that you do not need love? If I didnt mention, then I must have forgotten. No one needs love, but you want some once in a while to reset your minds from stress, but not all the time.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by llakes4real: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Vortex369:

They are not really attacking 'them', they are attacking the 'information'.

........ And from time immemorial, truth has always been under attack. So, guess the gender that are spiced up with adrenaline for fight and flight ? The masculine gender, so now you can deduce why it is men that attack, and why they attack and what they are actually attacking.

Know this truth, and you will never suffer. You must learn to decouple sex from friendship and how to couple it back if need be.

you must be above 40 years of age. I love your mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh / Is It Right To Call Your Ex? / Post Your Picture Let See Who Is The Most Beautiful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.