Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me (9223 Views)

Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). / How Do I Cope With A Girl That Doesn't Understand Me? / No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by mrblessed(m): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Paxie55:

You should invest your time in English classes better
This is not an attempt to defend the shameless herd, but I think the Op should be included among those that need English language tutorial.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by emmaodet: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:
Hi guys i just joined NL and from what have been reading on here bfor i sign up i feel i might get a response from nairalanders

Am a lady that believes in building with a man and not looking for an already made guys am also an independent lady so i dont really need your money,i work for what i spend, Atimes i end up giving out of the little i earn to my partner, now this is the sad part these guys take me for a fool some just start acting up like some1 with psychosis{apologies} but it the truth well i just broke up with my boyfriend cause i cant deal with his bullshit anymore. now my question is
1. IS IT BAD FOR ME TO SHOW YOU I LOVE YOU?
2. IS IT A SIN FOR ME TO WANT TO BE INVOLVE IN YOUR LIFE{I BELIEVE WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER}?
3.IS ASKING FOR A LITTLE TRANSPARENCY A SIN?
4.WHY DO GOOD GIRLS HAVE BADLUCK WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING A GUY?

APOLOGIES FOR THE LONG POST.

Because Good guys get Bad/Over-used girls when they want to marry.
You want to know the problem? Inexperience.
Most times inexperience.
It is very easy for a womaniser to spot a cool, calm and reserved girl in a gathering from years of carrying, picking and interacting with women because with age comes Experience.
So also to women, Prostitutes/Slaymamas easily spot quiet guys and keep them while they keep fvcking sugar daddies etc
All in All, Life is Unfair to Most Good people and that is why am sometimes Annoyed with God bcus it seems there is a deliberate intention for people to be bad by rewarding Bad people with good life, jobs and partners yet threatening to throw people to Hell fire when the whole system encourages Immorality.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by abbatoir(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Vortex369:
You are assuming that all your questions, have different answers, but what you did not expect, is that all those questions, have just one common answer.

You do not need a lover -

Yes, you are complete, and need no other else to complement you.

Why you feel you need someone, is the sensation from hormonal imbalances masquerading as loneliness and need to be with someone.

The need to be with someone must be taken as such. When you understand that, then you can begin to evaluate who you want to be with outside the periscope of romance.

No sex relationships will keep your cerebral cortex on alert without interference from the lympic system that controls your emotion.

In essence, if you need a friend, find a friend, if you need sex find some sex, but if you need sex from a friend, then first of all have a great friend and convert such to sex friend or lover.

Anyone can have sex, but not everyone can be intelligent and emotionally mature and up to par, so first find an up to par personality before diving into sex.

Did I mention that you do not need love? If I didnt mention, then I must have forgotten. No one needs love, but you want some once in a while to reset your minds from stress, but not all the time.

A round of applause... good research niggar
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by franchasng: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
emmaodet:

Most times inexperience.
It is very easy for a womaniser to spot a cool, calm and reserved girl in a gathering from years of carrying, picking and interacting with women because with age comes Experience.

So also to women, Prostitutes/Slaymamas easily spot quiet guys and keep them while they keep fvcking sugar daddies etc
All in All, Life is Unfair to Most Good people and that is why am sometimes Annoyed with God bcus it seems there is a deliberate intention for people to be bad by rewarding Bad people with good life, jobs and partners yet threatening to throw people to Hell fire when the whole system encourages Immorality.
This guy is telling you all the truth.

This is one reason guys you see as bad men marry the best women, while the ones you see as wonderful guys end up marrying retired oloshos with bad attitude lol, I drop my mic grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by franchasng: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Vortex369:
You are assuming that all your questions, have different answers, but what you did not expect, is that all those questions, have just one common answer.

You do not need a lover -

Yes, you are complete, and need no other else to complement you.

Why you feel you need someone, is the sensation from hormonal imbalances masquerading as loneliness and need to be with someone.

The need to be with someone must be taken as such. When you understand that, then you can begin to evaluate who you want to be with outside the periscope of romance.

No sex relationships will keep your cerebral cortex on alert without interference from the lympic system that controls your emotion.

In essence, if you need a friend, find a friend, if you need sex find some sex, but if you need sex from a friend, then first of all have a great friend and convert such to sex friend or lover.

Anyone can have sex, but not everyone can be intelligent and emotionally mature and up to par, so first find an up to par personality before diving into sex.

Did I mention that you do not need love? If I didnt mention, then I must have forgotten. No one needs love, but you want some once in a while to reset your minds from stress, but not all the time.
This lady made very great points.

Many ladies miss out on great opportunity to marry wonderful guys all because they are looking for love, they want to fall deeply in love with a man before they marry him hehe, no be only love.

Love, romantic love is not enough reason to marry anybody at all. Don't ever make that big mistake of marrying just for love.

Love won't feed you and the kids you will birth!

Love won't make your husband to have sense!!

Love won't make your horseband (in pocohantas words lol) to remain faithful to you

Love is never enough reason to marry.

You need romantic love from your partner once in a while but not always.

Don't marry for love alone if you don't want to regret!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by tunize(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:
Hi guys i just joined NL and from what have been reading on here bfor i sign up i feel i might get a response from nairalanders

Am a lady that believes in building with a man and not looking for an already made guys am also an independent lady so i dont really need your money,i work for what i spend, Atimes i end up giving out of the little i earn to my partner, now this is the sad part these guys take me for a fool some just start acting up like some1 with psychosis{apologies} but it the truth well i just broke up with my boyfriend cause i cant deal with his bullshit anymore. now my question is
2. IS IT A SIN FOR ME TO WANT TO BE INVOLVE IN YOUR LIFE{I BELIEVE WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER}?

Who do u like this?
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by bigpicture001: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Paxie55:

You should invest your time in English classes better

Thats all u can focus on cuz ur empty skull

I thought u have tins to say...y not keep replying me...idiotic chameleon ..

People like you, are people DT cuz trouble wherever u go....silly tin
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by abbatoir(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
Wisefellow:
Hello dear, I read your post and feel its necessary to remind you that love is real and will locate you but you must be well prepared to receive it. On this platform, you should be mindful of advise flying around! Thoroughly read, filter and possibly pray before digesting any, needfully.

Whatever disappointment you may have experienced from the previous relationship, remain focus and true to self with right attitude. Do not relent building self mentally, financially and spiritually because luck is what happens when preparation meets with opportunity. As humans, we can be emotional to issues but I indulge you to allow your sense of reasoning to stay afloat for better days ahead.

I am sure you are beautifully created, nurtured for greatness and deserve to be happy. Do not throw away the good qualities you exhibit out of love for God and humanity, rather, improve on them in the right way and what you seek shall find and remain with you till death. As for your weakness, work and pray about it; for sure, your goodness will keep you going. Hence, go about your day to day activities in good spirit and out of happiness, someone is observing with keen interest unknowingly. And to blow your bubbles, all you think are issues would become history in no distant time when you eventually find the bone of your bone. Please, do not ask me how?

I know because I am a living testimony and grateful for God's guidance.

Stay blessed!

Truly...u are wise fellow...are you male or female

I wish to be your good friend..
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by extol1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:

worry no more. I am the best man for you
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by tunize(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
Set ur standard "not everyone is date-able, nor u should be friends with". Is good to be nice but master the act of limitation to some things, and no wen to use ur head were it matters. Matters of the head use head, matters of heart use heart.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by abbatoir(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
Vortex369:

You must think that you are qualified to respond to me. You think too highly of expectations of who you think you are as opposed to who you truly are - an insecure ignoramus.

Please don't degrade yourself to his level.. I expected you to be more intelligent than that

Everyone is not expected to understand the secret of living...so have that at the back of your mind as a guide.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by abbatoir(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
emmaodet:

Most times inexperience.
All in All, Life is Unfair to Most Good people and that is why am sometimes [b]Annoyed with God [/b]bcus it seems there is a deliberate intention for people to be bad by rewarding Bad people with good life, jobs and partners yet threatening to throw people to Hell fire when the whole system encourages Immorality.

Life is fair because it's unfair to all... leave God alone bro

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by IamDavids: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Admissionclass:

too many kids on NL one of the reason I will deactive all my accounts soon.

Papii! Will you shut the fvck up and deactivate all your fvcking accts. No one will miss you, fact!

Zero humor, fvcking loner. Get the fvck off this thread. OP sef laugh, you mumu dey type shiit.

Thunder fire you there! Broda ode!
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by keycash: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Inside life those who have head got not cap and those with cap get no head pray to God to send u mr right that will appreciate u

quote author=Phadg post=87546257]Hi guys i just joined NL and from what have been reading on here bfor i sign up i feel i might get a response from nairalanders

APOLOGIES FOR THE LONG POST.[/quote]
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by SweetCunt97(f): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:

AIN'T SURE ABOUT THAT THOUGH.
Abuja men ryt? Cos they carry first in leeching off a lady
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by SweetCunt97(f): 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
tunize:
Set ur standard "not everyone is date-able, nor u should be friends with". Is good to be nice but master the act of limitation to some things, and no wen to use ur head were it matters. Matters of the head use head, matters of heart use heart.
I tell you... He says he needs money for A, you counter it by saying you even need money For A and B... Make we see how him wan chop her
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by SweetCunt97(f): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:

I don't understand??
Don't let people deceive you here. Struggling broke guys are pretenders and opportunists. Go for one who already has a focus and got thing going for him and build with him. Make broke guy first see road finish

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by bukatyne(f): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:

1. Understand yourself
2. Develop a healthy self-esteem
3. Love your own company.

Don't apologize, you are just learning work for long posts. grin
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by bobokeshington: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
Buzz me up & lets talk. Maybe because we haven't met that's why all of them are misbehaving.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by tunize(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I tell you... He says he needs money for A, you counter it by saying you even need money For A and B... Make we see how him wan chop her
Hahahahaha u harsh ooh nope dis is not what i mean. U know there're some persons that feel like hey "i know sey this person if i tell am dis thing e nor go sey no" u disappoint sometimes not given in to demand because of pleasing someone.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
ibkayee:
What’s wrong with looking for an already made man when according to you, you’re independent and already have your own?

You can focus on ‘building’ when you’re equally yoked, meaning both starting from the grassroots for example and in the same position, or if you’re already married.

Nothing wrong with helping anybody put but don’t feel bad for having a certain standard when you match that standard yourself and hold up your own end of the bargain well

I also think you’re way too nice, which doesn’t always work out well in this crazy world we live in kiss

Ode!
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by victorian(f): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg :

Word of advice: please stop feeding men or else they will take u as maga and suck you dry
Most naija men are insecure, they prefer women they can spend on. Forget the I'm independent and all. They appreciate and marry women whom they spend on.

Secondly don't ever tell. A man u live alone or else your once peaceful home becomes his lodge. Don't try it pls. Always claim u live with relatives.

It's good to lie sometimes, so they won't take advantage of you.

Cos men these days, their hearts is hardening more and more to destroy good women and make bad woman psychopaths. Later they cry foul online and say fear women. Whereas they are the ones who recreated the kind of women we have these days

Be very careful whom u fall in love with.

Be extremely careful. Times have changed drastically.

Always use your brain and not your heart.

Las Las u will see someone who complements u and not ready to destroy u, all. In the name. Of I love you.

Too many destroyers out there. Be wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Admissionclass:

too many kids on NL one of the reason I will deactive all my accounts soon.

Wouldn’t stop the earth from rotating brah.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Phadg(f): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thanks.your head is correct sir
franchasng:
Don't over screen guys coming your way, just accept to be friends with as many guys as possible, and don't you ever make the mistake of intentionally turning down guys who are financially buoyant just because you want to build with your man, accept any well appeared guy that your instinct tells you to listen to, whether he is rich, poor or average, don't turn them down. There is no big deal in making male friends if you are not officially married, I wonder why ladies see it as big deal not knowing that they are shortchanging themselves doing that (turning guys down anyhow).

There is no law or rule that says every lady must build with her man. You can still build with a rich guy. You can still be a value to a rich guy or an averagely okay guy, the guy mustn't be broke and poor before you can build with him

I love using myself as example to advice people when they sound honest and in need of honest counsel or suggestion.

I am happily married to a wonderful lady. Before I decided to settle down, I hated the idea of marrying when I am still struggling financially, and this made me to be unserious with ladies, but my wife remained my friend, most times I will forget her self, won't call or message her cos I didn't want to be serious with any lady, but she would call or text me that she just wanted to check up on me, and I will smile happily wherever I was lol.

My dream while growing up was to have my own mansion, have like 3 cars, have a house for rent and a company of my own before I marry, and this made me take time before deciding to settle down cos almost all my friends were married, but I wanted to put things in order first.

Gradually by God's grace things began falling in place like I desired and I looked around my list of worthy female friends, and my current wife and 2 other ladies topped my list.

There was a lady that would have been my wife, she kind of scored high on my wish list except that she was not from my tribe and she grew up in the city and hate visiting her own parents community even her parents and siblings don't visit their hometown and this worried me cos I am a grassroots person. I love having a root amidst all the city life. This made me cancel her out cos I didn't want to marry a city lady, I wanted a city mixed with some grassroots kind of lady who doesn't think life start and end in the city only, its a turnoff for me cos my family is well known in my community, we have a big presence in my LGA and I couldn't marry and be left out.

So in summary, I married my wife not as a broke guy, not as a rich guy either but I was doing very well by God's grace....I had at least 65% of the things I wished to have before I marry when I married my wife last year.

But I can tell you, despite my own little achievements, my wife have also joined in building more. We are about starting some big projects jointly. My wife is like you, she doesn't like bothering me even when we started courting officially. The highest thing I did for her throughout our courting was buying her a car because she needed it and she even refunded me lol funny lady which I later sent back to her.

My point is, you can also build with a guy doing well financially or even a rich guy. Stop turning down financnailly buoyant guys, stop doing it to prove a point to guys. Forget all what we type online sometimes we do it for fun, guys love to spend on their ladies lol

Guys love to have more money than their ladies and be the one spoiling her and spending more on her. Not many guys wish to marry rich ladies. The desire of every Nigerian guy is to be richer than her wife or girlfriend lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by HMarshal(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=Phadg post=87546257]Hi guys i just joined NL and from what have been reading on here bfor i sign up i feel i might get a response from nairalanders

APOLOGIES FOR THE LONG POST.[/quote.

I've learned not to judge till I've heard both sides of the story.no1 really wants to be imperfect or be @fault.now to ur post.neva think its because u too nice or cos of ur good gestures.it orobly cos uve not met a matured mind.meanwyl,ild advice u sincerely scruth urself,ur character, Wich does guys find as a push off,its ok to av a good heart,but if the character is bad,it gets overshadowed.you
mentioned funding him (Wich I don't condem,I only condem a guy who doesn't pay bavk) does it make u controlling ,bossy
Men are inbuilt with an ego mechanism in any relationship ,they want to be in control,any woman who challenges that direactly will be seen as not fit to date/Marry.a wise lady will always sooth her partners ego even if she funds him atimes (only a stupid man will always collect from his partner without refunding) & end up airing ur opninions that way and most times he will take it.neva be angry when he dosnt or rub it in his face of his decision turns out wrong .just my 2cents
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:

My own advice is don’t spend your own money on guys that you aren’t even sure will be there for you later on and they are going to be taking you for granted or like a fool so you need to wise up.

Yes there’s no crime in getting involve in your partner’s journey towards both your future success.

Don’t have much else to say but I pray May your own matchmade hubby who’ll love you for everything you’re locate you. Amen
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by victorian(f): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Don't let people deceive you here. Struggling broke guys are pretenders and opportunists. Go for one who already has a focus and got thing going for him and build with him. Make broke guy first see road finish

God bless you my sister, you will live long and happy.
No opportunist will. Come. Your way.

You will marry a comfortable man and grow with him.

Joy will. Forever be your portion for saying the truth as it is.

You are blessed dear kiss

Broke guys? Forget them..

Worst ever to come across with.

They can pretend as if they don't drink water and like their mouth is too heavy to talk. Worst ever!
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:

My own advice is don’t spend your own money on guys that you aren’t even sure will be there for you later on and they are going to be taking you for granted or like a fool so you need to wise up sis.

Yes there’s no crime in getting involve in your partner’s journey towards both your future success.

Don’t have much else to say but I pray May your own matchmade hubby who’ll love you for everything you’re locate you. Amen
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Phadg(f): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Did that 1ce d last guy started acting up so i ended it cause it was obvious he was using me.
tunize:

Hahahahaha u harsh ooh nope dis is not what i mean. U know there're some persons that feel like hey "i know sey this person if i tell am dis thing e nor go sey no" u disappoint sometimes not given in to demand because of pleasing someone.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by tunize(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:
Did that 1ce d last guy started acting up so i ended it cause it was obvious he was using me.
Make i school you small there's smtn u need to understand about ppl, and u also need to understand that we have different categories of ppl u care to know dem?
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Phadg(f): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
tunize:

Make i school you small there's smtn u need to understand about ppl, and u also need to understand that we have different categories of ppl u care to know dem?
Yes pls
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Teel012(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:

Well, if you're in Lagos and won't mind making a new friend, reach out. I'll be here, patiently waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) / Girls Are Not To Be Trusted / Meet The Korean-nigerian Actress Who Is Already Making Waves In NW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.