Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me (9891 Views)

Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). / How Do I Cope With A Girl That Doesn't Understand Me? / No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by DenreleDave(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2020
Sirvingeo:

Even the person understood I was just joking . The person i was referring took it politely because she knows I was just trying to make her feel better but you that lack good sense of humor is busy responding like a loosed dog.

Just ignore the guy
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 19, 2020
Phadg:
Hi guys i just joined NL and from what have been reading on here bfor i sign up i feel i might get a response from nairalanders

Am a lady that believes in building with a man and not looking for an already made guys am also an independent lady so i dont really need your money,i work for what i spend, Atimes i end up giving out of the little i earn to my partner, now this is the sad part these guys take me for a fool some just start acting up like some1 with psychosis{apologies} but it the truth well i just broke up with my boyfriend cause i cant deal with his bullshit anymore. now my question is
1. IS IT BAD FOR ME TO SHOW YOU I LOVE YOU?
2. IS IT A SIN FOR ME TO WANT TO BE INVOLVE IN YOUR LIFE{I BELIEVE WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER}?
3.IS ASKING FOR A LITTLE TRANSPARENCY A SIN?
4.WHY DO GOOD GIRLS HAVE BADLUCK WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING A GUY?

APOLOGIES FOR THE LONG POST.
hello Phadg. good morning, how are you doing today?. I've gone through your topic and your profile too. anyways I don't really have much to say here now. I'm Tola,6ft1inch, will soon clock 28,I stay in Ibadan, just graduated from University of Ibadan of recent,i will like us to be friends. feel free to chat me up or call me on 08135605028.enjoy your day.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Martinez39s(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2020
ichidodo:
The Truth is always bitter...
Indeed it is. The betas on this thread are easy catch. Look at how she drew their attention and had them making proposals. grin grin Such is the sad state of simphood. I hope she is now satisfied in achieving whatever her aim was in opening this thread. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by bigpicture001: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Shut up.. Idiot.. Shameless man looking for a lady dt will spend on him..

Paxie55 coman pick yr bro

I hate sti by women with passion ...am doing my own part in self building and achievements...

I know wit I need ,unlike a confused fellow like u who don't have direction nd waste all his time on social media....

Wasted sperm
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by DenreleDave(m): 10:17am On Mar 19, 2020
bigpicture001:

I hate sti by women with passion ...am doing my own part in self building and achievements...

I know wit I need ,unlike a confused fellow like u who don't have direction nd waste all his time on social media....

Wasted sperm

Thief
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by bigpicture001: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Thief

I laff...maybe "thief" is what your neigbourhood calls your father.

But if u must know me better. Am a lecture in a fed. University, I have a biz where I employed 4persons. I have a total money income of 500k..

But I will still rather I had a partner who will work as a partner nd not gals like u who lazy around ,painting nails,wearing shape Baring outfits nd being a burden on men....

I repeat sh is my type of gal...if u want to hang ursef abt that use a transformer instead.

Idiot!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by DenreleDave(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2020
bigpicture001:

I laff...maybe "thief" is what your neigbourhood calls your father.

But if u must know me better. Am a lecture in a fed. University, I have a biz where I employed 4persons. I have a total money income of 500k..

But I will still rather I had a partner who will work as a partner nd not gals like u who lazy around ,painting nails,wearing shape Baring outfits nd being a burden on men....

I repeat sh is my type of gal...if u want to hang ursef abt that use a transformer instead.

Idiot!

Wow. That's great. I have a lady that needs a job... Can u help her pls..?
Pls reply

AS a lecturer, u av access to many fine n better ladies
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Omar09(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2020
francesco01:

hello Phadg. good morning, how are you doing today?. I've gone through your topic and your profile too. anyways I don't really have much to say here now. I'm Tola,6ft1inch, will soon clock 28,I stay in Ibadan, just graduated from University of Ibadan of recent,i will like us to be friends. feel free to chat me up or call me on 08135605028.enjoy your day.

Martinez39s
Martinez39s

WTH!!!
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by kelpat581(m): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2020
Don't worry dear,send me a DM on 08121764259,you the kind of woman v been looking for,I swear u won't regret knowing Kelvin!!!
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Omar09:

Martinez39s Martinez39s
WTH!!!
who's this goat?
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Biglittlelois(f): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Vortex369:
You are assuming that all your questions, have different answers, but what you did not expect, is that all those questions, have just one common answer.

You do not need a lover -

Yes, you are complete, and need no other else to complement you.

Why you feel you need someone, is the sensation from hormonal imbalances masquerading as loneliness and need to be with someone.

The need to be with someone must be taken as such. When you understand that, then you can begin to evaluate who you want to be with outside the periscope of romance.

No sex relationships will keep your cerebral cortex on alert without interference from the lympic system that controls your emotion.

In essence, if you need a friend, find a friend, if you need sex find some sex, but if you need sex from a friend, then first of all have a great friend and convert such to sex friend or lover.

Anyone can have sex, but not everyone can be intelligent and emotionally mature and up to par, so first find an up to par personality before diving into sex.

Did I mention that you do not need love? If I didnt mention, then I must have forgotten. No one needs love, but you want some once in a while to reset your minds from stress, but not all the time.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by samtinx(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

She is right u r fvcking Shameless gold digger. Who cares to know u

Paxie55 ur bro again
grin you are not going to receive a different reaction, I still deserve worse than this, please can you do another better than her ?, and I don't even wish either one of you would know me wink wink
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Greatzeus(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Vortex369:
You are assuming that all your questions, have different answers, but what you did not expect, is that all those questions, have just one common answer.

You do not need a lover -

Yes, you are complete, and need no other else to complement you.

Why you feel you need someone, is the sensation from hormonal imbalances masquerading as loneliness and need to be with someone.

The need to be with someone must be taken as such. When you understand that, then you can begin to evaluate who you want to be with outside the periscope of romance.

No sex relationships will keep your cerebral cortex on alert without interference from the lympic system that controls your emotion.

In essence, if you need a friend, find a friend, if you need sex find some sex, but if you need sex from a friend, then first of all have a great friend and convert such to sex friend or lover.

Anyone can have sex, but not everyone can be intelligent and emotionally mature and up to par, so first find an up to par personality before diving into sex.

Did I mention that you do not need love? If I didnt mention, then I must have forgotten. No one needs love, but you want some once in a while to reset your minds from stress, but not all the time.
This is deep,not that agree with everything you wrote but this is quite brilliant.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Greatzeus(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
samtinx:
kelvin Onyebuchi,5ft6, Electrical technician,27yrs,0812 427 8540, you are never wrong I have been I a similar situation as you, just that different strokes for different folks
Oh my,you should put everything about you on the net just for a shot at getting pussy and eating your own out of her money? You are a disgrace to men everywhere.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Greatzeus(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Paxie55:

You should invest your time in English classes better
This is savagery lol grin
@bigpicture001 this is why is always good to respect your self
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Greatzeus(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
Wisefellow:
Hello dear, I read your post and feel its necessary to remind you that love is real and will locate you but you must be well prepared to receive it. On this platform, you should be mindful of advise flying around! Thoroughly read, filter and possibly pray before digesting any, needfully.

Whatever disappointment you may have experienced from the previous relationship, remain focus and true to self with right attitude. Do not relent building self mentally, financially and spiritually because luck is what happens when preparation meets with opportunity. As humans, we can be emotional to issues but I indulge you to allow your sense of reasoning to stay afloat for better days ahead.

I am sure you are beautifully created, nurtured for greatness and deserve to be happy. Do not throw away the good qualities you exhibit out of love for God and humanity, rather, improve on them in the right way and what you seek shall find and remain with you till death. As for your weakness, work and pray about it; for sure, your goodness will keep you going. Hence, go about your day to day activities in good spirit and out of happiness, someone is observing with keen interest unknowingly. And to blow your bubbles, all you think are issues would become history in no distant time when you eventually find the bone of your bone. Please, do not ask me how?

I know because I am a living testimony and grateful for God's guidance.

Stay blessed!

Hope all this unnecessary epistle is not a form of campaign for a shot at her pu say
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Allsingles: 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
Phadg:
Hi guys i just joined NL and from what have been reading on here bfor i sign up i feel i might get a response from nairalanders

Am a lady that believes in building with a man and not looking for an already made guys am also an independent lady so i dont really need your money,i work for what i spend, Atimes i end up giving out of the little i earn to my partner, now this is the sad part these guys take me for a fool some just start acting up like some1 with psychosis{apologies} but it the truth well i just broke up with my boyfriend cause i cant deal with his bullshit anymore. now my question is
2. IS IT A SIN FOR ME TO WANT TO BE INVOLVE IN YOUR LIFE{I BELIEVE WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER}?

You should believe in yourself.
Be yourself as well.
The Truth is that you haven't met your man.
When you do, you will feel the difference.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by samtinx(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
Greatzeus:

Oh my,you should put everything about you on the net just for a shot at getting pussy and eating your own out of her money? You are a disgrace to men everywhere.
life's all about luck and you of all people should know that..........,and risk is pretty much involved. There's nothing to be ashamed of man,in life you apply and and it works fine, and if doesn't good wink wink
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by samtinx(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
bigpicture001:

Wasted sperm
some people do not deserve your sincere reactions, especially someone who's distance far away from you in terms of location,a person who in reality,if he gets to know who you are ,physically would wish he would go back and correct his words,a person who is not sure if he is a guy or a girl, imagine such person in reality and reply them the way you would reply them even if they're standing before you wink wink wink
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by mrblessed(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Rukkydelta:
The fact you are independent doesn't mean you should be spending on a guy
And stop telling guys you are independent and don't love depending on a man you will only attract leeches if you do this be wise

Nigerian men complain of gold digging ladies but when they see the one that are independent they try to take advantage of them. There are still few good ones out there though
Just be vigilante
No be only vigilante, na civil defence.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Yeecar(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
Phadg:

Lets here from the other side of the story!
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by zexy2030(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Phadg:
Hi ladies i didnt just joined NL and from what have been reading on here, i feel i might get a response from nairalanders

Am a guy that believes in building with a woman and not looking for an already or silver spoon lady, am also a working guy, so i dont really need your money, i work for what i spend, Atimes i end up giving out of the little i earn to my partner, now this is the sad part these ladies take me for a fool some just start acting up like some1 with psychosis{prolly} but its the truth well i just broke up with my girlfriend coz i cant deal with her bullshit anymore. now my question is
1. IS IT BAD FOR ME TO SHOW YOU THAT I LOVE YOU?
2. IS IT A WRONG FOR ME TO WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN YOUR DREAMS{I BELIEVE WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER, TBH}?
3.IS ASKING FOR A LITTLE TRANSPARENCY TOO MUCH?
4.WHY DO GOOD GUYS HAVE ISSUES WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING A GOOD GIRL?

PLS APPRECIATE D SHORT POST, I CANT SAY ALL HERE.
I need some one to love, love is real. Just surrounded by broke ladies. Fvcking tired of that shit.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by emmaodet: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
Indeed it is. The betas on this thread are easy catch. Look at how she drew their attention and had them making proposals. grin grin Such is the sad state of simphood. I hope she is now satisfied in achieving whatever her aim was in opening this thread. grin

Most of these ladies are really not what they portray themselves to be.
A female nairalander complained bitterly last year on a thread about how she do give her best to guys blah blah blah but guys are not serious just like dis gal.
One thing lead to other, we became close and exchanged numbers, then started chatting and calling.
It was when i got closer that i knew she is not different from most girls out there.
We were so close and free with each other that when she started telling me about her past and present relationships, oboy i shuddered.
Meeting sugar daddies, old men, sleeping around, fvcking around, snapping and sending nude pix to guys.
From most of our conversations, i noticed virtually every week she must meet a man in the bus, office, event that she gives her number to.
She is constantly meeting new guys or men every week.
Also most weekends, she must have one party or event or cousin or uncle to go and meet which i believe are her clients.
She is working and earning 40k per month yet living a life far above that.
Met her once after she has been disturbing me for us to meet and bang each other, just went to her office place, smooched and sucked boobs and gave her a Red card.
Not interested anymore because i noticed she also wanted to turn me to a maga, constantly complaining about money yet worried about not getting younger and needs a serious relationship to lead to marriage Asap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Martinez39s(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
emmaodet:

A female nairalander complained bitterly last year on a thread about how she do give her best to guys blah blah blah but guys are not serious just like dis gal.
One thing lead to other, we became close and exchanged numbers, then started chatting and calling.
It was when i got closer that i knew she is not different from most girls out there.
We were so close and free with each other that when she started telling me about her past and present relationships, oboy i shuddered.
Meeting sugar daddies, old men, sleeping around, fvcking around, snapping and sending nude pix to guys.
From most of our conversations, i noticed virtually every week she must meet a man in the bus, office, event that she gives her number to.
Also most weekends, she must have one party or event or cousin or uncle to go and meet which i believe are her clients.
Met her once after she has been disturbing me for us to meet and bang each other, just went to her office place, smooched and sucked boobs and gave her a Red card.
Not interested anymore because i noticed she also wanted to turn me to a maga, constantly complaining about money yet worried about not getting younger and needs a serious relationship to lead to marriage Asap.
That's why I don't just believe a story that comes out of a woman's mouth, especially one in which she is an angel or victim. I prefer to investigate. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
emmaodet:

And you let out all these just to prove an opinion which isn't even a fact. My heart goes to ladies who get so serious, trusting and relaxed with Nl guys.

BTW as a married man are you supposed to be that close to a lady? Moreover what makes you think you are that different from the said lady? Smooched and suck boobs? Married man? Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Martinez39s(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ariza:
And you let out all these just to prove an opinion which isn't even a fact. My heart goes to ladies who get so serious, trusting and relaxed with Nl guys.

BTW as a married man are you supposed to be that close to a lady? Moreover makes you think you are that different from the last lady? Smooched and suck boobs? Married man? Nawa ooo
Leave him alone, and don't take things too seriously. smiley Let him gist me in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by dbestuncle: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Good people though it may sound same acclaimed but someone who has made committement to being good should be celebrated. Kudus to u for ur efforts.
Now o the topic:
Y do good people get wrong people.

1. Unlike poles attract as they say in sciences about magnet. It's easy for bad people to recognize Good people and stick to them with every pretence and seriousness. Everyone wants the best.

2. Good people most times are not smart to read in-between the lines in real life matters that requires good decision making.

3. Finally good people have not been taught to subject people to earn trust. Most innocent n good people dash out trust as a bonus for love. People don't earn love but if they can't earn
Ur trust n respect then forget them. This is y we say love is not enough for
Marriage.
I hope I av been helpful

Phadg:

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by emmaodet: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ariza:

BTW as a married man are you supposed to be that close to a lady? Moreover what makes you think you are that different from the said lady? Smooched and suck boobs? Married man? Nawa ooo

Marialavia,
U don track me reach dis place?
Abeg change that ur moniker back to Maria jare, i no gbadun dis one.
The main reason i stopped and gave her red card is bcus am married, didn't want to go further.
I personally did it to confirm my curiosity so dat tomorrow, she no go turn am say we just be friends, say she no meet me.
Atleast, i can say dat i had d chance to do it but backed out.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
emmaodet:

Marialavia,
U don track me reach dis place?
Abeg change that ur moniker back to Maria jare, i no gbadun dis one.
The main reason i stopped and gave her red card is bcus am married, didn't want to go further.
I personally did it to confirm my curiosity so dat tomorrow, she no go turn am say we just be friends, say she no meet me.
Atleast, i can say dat i had d chance to do it but backed out.
Lol... You have no choice,you gat to get used to this. grin

Honestly wasn't really comfy with all of that revelation. Like a lot go on here with Nl guys too, but you don't see us typing shiit. It depicts you like some kiss and tell. But then it's your choice.

You did all that just to show her that you could have gone down with her but you chose not all? Lol Bros! You funny o, for this false rape allegation era? grin Hmmmmm risking so much over nothing. Nah you know sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Skepticus: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
ichidodo:
This one Don dey turn to Evening newspaper....Alarm bells Don dey ring... Biological clock Don dey tick dey go....Now she's looking for who to trade her depreciating sexual market value....She's looking to cash out....

grin grin
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Fisher400: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
any one that knows this babe should help me tell her to dm me, me sef de look for babe. and if you can read this, dm me
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Teel012(m): 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Phadg:
Am in Ibadan
Ibadan is not far Na, so, I'm. Still interested if u are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Height Really Important? / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? / Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.