Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me (9181 Views)

Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). / How Do I Cope With A Girl That Doesn't Understand Me? / No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
guys are funny though i didnt say i need another guy that will play me or that wont.
am sure if i need another guy not on here.you guys are worst than my exes have been following some trends bfor i sign up i know how you pple advice.thanks to all the guys in my mail and the once dropping contact i think am going pass on the offers pls thanks

Never say never, and I find this assertion rather disturbing. How could you generalize it that guys on here are worse than your exes? Pls, pretend like you don't see my pm. You attract what you deserve

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by SweetCunt97(f): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
victorian:

God bless you my sister, you will live long and happy.
No opportunist will. Come. Your way.

You will marry a comfortable man and grow with him.

Joy will. Forever be your portion for saying the truth as it is.

You are blessed dear kiss

Broke guys? Forget them..

Worst ever to come across with.

They can pretend as if they don't drink water and like their mouth is too heavy to talk. Worst ever!
My dear that was how I decided to to give a broke man a chance due to the nonsense these silly frustrated men post here and I entered bush o... Better one chance. I won't try that nonsense in my life again!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Omar09(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:
Hi guys i just joined NL and from what have been reading on here bfor i sign up i feel i might get a response from nairalanders

Am a lady that believes in building with a man and not looking for an already made guys am also an independent lady so i dont really need your money,i work for what i spend, Atimes i end up giving out of the little i earn to my partner, now this is the sad part these guys take me for a fool some just start acting up like some1 with psychosis{apologies} but it the truth well i just broke up with my boyfriend cause i cant deal with his bullshit anymore. now my question is
1. IS IT BAD FOR ME TO SHOW YOU I LOVE YOU?
2. IS IT A SIN FOR ME TO WANT TO BE INVOLVE IN YOUR LIFE{I BELIEVE WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER}?
3.IS ASKING FOR A LITTLE TRANSPARENCY A SIN?
4.WHY DO GOOD GIRLS HAVE BADLUCK WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING A GUY?

APOLOGIES FOR THE LONG POST.

None taken... Your post ain't long.

1. Yes it is very bad to show a man how much you love him because he will take you for granted. It is very few guys that you will show and they will value it and those guys have either read ubunja work here or have seen it from CRP on YouTube or are wired that way. Same goes for men too.

2. To be involved in one's life, some guys don't like it. Me I don't like it. We date, we date. I won't ask you shit about your workplace, don't ask me mine. You just gotta understand the guy are going to be with and know if he is the type that likes his partner "being involved in his life".

3. Asking for transparency is not a sin. And tbh with you, women don't like transparency. They know when men are lying, but cause of their emotions, they choose to believe otherwise. And 90% have learned this, in fact they are taught to lie to women right from infant. So you are never gonna get any transparency from any man. You just have to learn how to believe it.

4. Inexperience that's why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by ubunja(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omar09:

1. Yes it is very bad to show a man how much you love him because he will take you for granted. It is very few guys that you will show and they will value it and those guys have either read ubunja work here or have seen it from CRP on YouTube or are wired that way. Same goes for men too.

2. To be involved in one's life, some guys don't like it. Me I don't like it. We date, we date. I won't ask you shit about your workplace, don't ask me mine. You just gotta understand the guy are going to be with and know if he is the type that likes his partner "being involved in his life".

3. Asking for transparency is not a sin. And tbh with you, women don't like transparency. They know when men are lying, but cause of their emotions, they choose to believe otherwise. And 90% have learned this, in fact they are taught to lie to women right from infant. So you are never gonna get any transparency from any man. You just have to learn how to believe it.

she's a pickmeisha. Broke Guys eat girls like her for breakfast lmfao. Independent women are the biggest losers.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Paxie55: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
ubunja:
she's a pickmeisha. Broke Guys eat girls like her for breakfast lmfao. Independent women are the biggest losers.
She has learnt her lessons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Admissionclass: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Paxie55:

All of you acting independent, you think a man will open his two eyes to enter marriage with You, knowing full well that he's gonna be your play boy? You girls should keep raising leeches and be thinking you are doing yourself any better. They will chop your money and still marry the ones that they will spend lavishly on.
Don't let this I want an independent woman scums fool you. They are all bunch of insecured leeches and will always take you nice women as fools.
And btw, raise your standards and stop feeding men.

men like you will still complain when you meet a gold digger I guess it's not only women that are confused men too are .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
franchasng:
This lady made very great points.

Many ladies miss out on great opportunity to marry wonderful guys all because they are looking for love
, they want to fall deeply in love with a man before they marry him hehe, no be only love.

Love, romantic love is not enough reason to marry anybody at all. Don't ever make that big mistake of marrying just for love.

Love won't feed you and the kids you will birth!

Love won't make your husband to have sense!!

Love won't make your horseband (in pocohantas words lol) to remain faithful to you

Love is never enough reason to marry.
Don't marry for love alone if you don't want to regret!

It quiet unfortunate how people mis interprete whats obvious @times, is it really "lookin 4 love" that makes ladies miss out on gud guys or "money". team does he have money
which gurls are lookin 2 fall in love, does r/ships of today even look like its love oriented is it not all about interest, set awon am ready you are ready where is love in the equation.
Over education dey worry my generation, love might be oldschool, yea love won't feed d kids nor pay d bills, buh love remains d only solid foundation 4 marriages. just very few wil find love,money & every other things in just one person what happens to d others kunle wil give love buh av no money emeka wil av money to splash buh no love to give that is the reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by victorian(f): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
My dear that was how I decided to to give a broke man a chance due to the nonsense these silly frustrated men post here and I entered bush o... Better one chance. I won't try that nonsense in my life again!

Including me too, off nairaland and on nairaland. They are so cunning and bloody leeches. Being kind to them ,means u are a f.o.o.l in their eyes.
They don't appreciate a good woman.
Na bad women fit them.

Those kolo women that will stab them once, if there is any lil argument.

Anyways it's part of experience..

I thank God I know better. I have lots of comfortable guys as friends like franchasng said. Keep the comfortable ones as friends. Out of those lots, one will eventually want to settle down.

It's well dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by ubunja(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omar09:

was talking to Michellekabod2 on WhatsApp. She says Hie.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:
Hi guys i just joined NL and from what have been reading on here bfor i sign up i feel i might get a response from nairalanders

Am a lady that believes in building with a man and not looking for an already made guys am also an independent lady so i dont really need your money,i work for what i spend, Atimes i end up giving out of the little i earn to my partner, now this is the sad part these guys take me for a fool some just start acting up like some1 with psychosis{apologies} but it the truth well i just broke up with my boyfriend cause i cant deal with his bullshit anymore. now my question is
2. IS IT A SIN FOR ME TO WANT TO BE INVOLVE IN YOUR LIFE{I BELIEVE WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER}?

The bolded makes it crystal clear you are a pickmesha,apologizing for the length of your post?

You don't need a man,you need a high self esteem
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by ubunja(m): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Paxie55:

All of you acting independent, you think a man will open his two eyes to enter marriage with You, knowing full well that he's gonna be your play boy? You girls should keep raising leeches and be thinking you are doing yourself any better. They will chop your money and still marry the ones that they will spend lavishly on.
Don't let this I want an independent woman scums fool you. They are all bunch of insecured leeches and will always take you nice women as fools.
women make the mistake of listening to blue pill simps who tell women what women wanna hear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
YES/NO STIs/HIV QUESTIONS

==> Do I have/had a sexual partner?
==> Do I have/had more than one sexual partner?
==> Do I dislike using a condom when having sex?
==> Do I share needles, syringes, or sharp instruments/objects?
==> Has my past or present sexual partner had more than one sexual partner?
==> Have I ever had unprotected sexual intercourse?

If you have at least a "YES" answer, you need to go for HIV test to know your status.

COURTESY: PET CDS, ADO.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by frankkydee(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
Don't worry lady, you will get what you deserve Not what you want never bulge your head.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Paxie55: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
ubunja:
women make the mistake of listening to blue pill simps who tell women what women wanna hear.
A simp that you are not worthy to clean his sandals? Yeah, lemme remain such a simp.. now, crawl back to your cocoon. You Useless old thing.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Phadg(f): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Am in Ibadan
Teel012:

Well, if you're in Lagos and won't mind making a new friend, reach out. I'll be here, patiently waiting.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by ubunja(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
Paxie55:

A simp that you are not worthy to clean his sandals? Yeah, lemme remain such a simp.. now, crawl back to your cocoon. You Useless old thing.
I'm agreeing with your point here:

Paxie55:

You really need to chill
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Paxie55: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
ubunja:

I'm agreeing with your point here:

You really need to chill
I have seen your countless comments on how you wanna gold dig independent women.
I wonder what's delaying you? Your miseducation isn't working so quick for You? Ugly Church rat grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by tunize(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:

Yes pls
1) those that loves u genuinely irrespective of ur been successful or not, "whether as wealthy as bill gate or jst been poor"it doesn't matter to dem but you as a person.
2) these set of categories of people behave like the first set of ppl that u might like even suspect anything. They possess all the good qualities of the first category of people but what differentiate them is the key word "MOTIVES" because this sets of people are around ur world based on what they feel u can offer to them and their set expectations. By these, i mean ur level of success. So failure to meet their expectations they can dump u at anytime.
3) These sets do not love or hate you but rather they try to get close to you based on the fact that they know they can get help from you through somebody. I mean if u ar a friend to "A" and they are aware you are accessible to "A" they automatically become your friend jst to get to "A"
We are like this to ppl and ppl are in turn like this to us. Jst go listen to Apostle joshua seimak

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by ubunja(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Paxie55:

I have seen your countless comments on how you wanna gold dig independent women.
I wonder what's delaying you? Your miseducation isn't working so quick for You? Ugly Church rat grin
I agreed with you. If you're still angry then you're angry over nothing.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Paxie55: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
ubunja:
I agreed with you. If you're still angry then you're angry over nothing.
Good to know you will die a wretched church rat with nothing going on in his life.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Phadg(f): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Abi ooo very confused generation

Admissionclass:

men like you will still complain when you meet a gold digger I guess it's not only women that are confused men too are .
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by ubunja(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
guys are funny though i didnt say i need another guy that will play me or that wont.
am sure if i need another guy not on here.you guys are worst than my exes have been following some trends bfor i sign up i know how you pple advice.thanks to all the guys in my mail and the once dropping contact i think am going pass on the offers pls thanks
what?? Are Losers already in your inbox? Lmfao.

Make a thread and send in the snapshots. We love such threads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by ubunja(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
bigpicture001:

Add me up on wat sap so we know better : 070591xxx40.
c'mon dude. Are you really this desperate??
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Phadg(f): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
What!!! I dont need that na.let them be
ubunja:
what?? Are Losers already in your inbox? Lmfao.

Make a thread and send in the snapshots. We love such threads.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by ubunja(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:
What!!! I dont need that na.let them be
they are lucky then.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Paxie55:

Na wa o
Sometimes I just wonder what men want o. If a woman is independent, dem go say she won't be submissive and won't recognize their man as the head. When she is now dependent nko.....dem go say she lazy, say na leech she be.
All the same, I would prefer being an independent woman as I am. My P-man no train me for school finish make I dey dependent on any guy. As my eye take tear reach eh.....na d top I dey aim. I can't settle for less..... no man can stop dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by HMarshal(m): 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Paxie55:

Its really demeaning to collevt money from ladies irrespective buh then there are ladies who r ready to sort u out when u av financial hold ups esp in a thriving bizness.
It's only a shameless & useless man that will get any financial help from his gf/wife & not have sleepless nights if he dosnt refund her.even if she says don't return it,take her shopping in the tone of wat she gave u & more.be it a gf or wife,she will leaverage on it someday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by GoodFaith: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:

Number 4 is your view
Good girl meaning ?
Are u a good girl friend or wife to be
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
ubunja:
c'mon dude. Are you really this desperate??
desperate to unleash hell inbetween her legs grin grin. ibadan gurlz loves sex.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by 24kmagic: 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Because good girls don't have a good taste when it comes to choosing a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by ubunja(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Miniso:
desperate to unleash hell inbetween her legs grin grin. ibadan gurlz loves sex.
lol but targeting a girl looking for advice online? That's really low.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What A Lady Sent To Her Hot Boyfriend After Requesting For Sexy Pictures / Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today / "Every Girl I Tell I Live In Banana Island, I End Up Sleeping With' - Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.