Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me (9218 Views)

Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). / How Do I Cope With A Girl That Doesn't Understand Me? / No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by karlboss: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
emmaodet:

Because Good guys get Bad/Over-used girls when they want to marry.
You want to know the problem? Inexperience.
Most times inexperience.
It is very easy for a womaniser to spot a cool, calm and reserved girl in a gathering from years of carrying, picking and interacting with women because with age comes Experience.
So also to women, Prostitutes/Slaymamas easily spot quiet guys and keep them while they keep fvcking sugar daddies etc
All in All, Life is Unfair to Most Good people and that is why am sometimes Annoyed with God bcus it seems there is a deliberate intention for people to be bad by rewarding Bad people with good life, jobs and partners yet threatening to throw people to Hell fire when the whole system encourages Immorality.

Nothing like hell fire bro
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Jman06(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
victorian:

I'm. Not saying she should treat men badly.

I simply said she shouldn't use Her money to feed a guy.

If the guy wants a meal, let him provide the necessary ingredients for it with his own money, then she can cook if she want but not with her money.

Does it now mean that's treating badly?

It's not.

She will simply protect herself from being used as mother Christmas and sucked dry.
There are many good guys out there who are only not yet lucky with getting jobs and making enough cash. The problem boils down to the kinds of guys you ladies like falling for. You fall for the players who are out to play games and yet you complain when you're played and tag all men as evil.
Choose your men wisely!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Saintmary(f): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
HMarshal:

I beg to differ on numb2,3&4
Weather she gets the "grin" sooner or later, if the fella is a player she will get the heart break

Slong as he has a job/bizness Wich u contribute idea-wise to,there is nothing wrong in financially helping him.its only a spineless man that will sleep well knowing he is owing his wife.(in other words,if he doesn't show urgency to pay u back or actually does,don't ever give him again)

Good,bad,wise,stingy,etc ,if a guy wants to play you,he will.unless u Neva open ur heart to him.it strts wit TRUST & ends with it.cos even the wise,bad,stingy,etc have to let thier gaurd down if they Eva want to find a life patner

You have your point, but the rule is to never lose guard, once you're not ready to settle down.
So, any lady who wants to settle down should look for the right signs, else, she'll most likely get played.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Saintmary:

I don't know who hurt you, but please start your own thread.
Saintmary:

Males, and all proponents of patriarchy, both males and females have an irrational fear of bold women. They are comfortable with coy, cowering, simpering women who will gladly lay down and be their happy doormats.
Ladies like you and I are the odd ones out, we are the "Feminists". We are not their favourites because we challenge their lazy intellects, we make them feel that there is more to the simple little boxes their parents and pastors have constructed for them- make money, get a pretty, barely legal child to make your wife and start popping babies because that is why you were born!
They will do everything in their power to silence you, they do not like dissent, they will not leave you alone. You need to brace yourself for that.
They will target you, watch out for you.
Don't get scared.
This is how you can take advantage of the situation, build strength, you can draw strength from opposition.
Aim high in life, that is the essence of feminism, opportunity for women to become all that they want to be without suppression. They will stop insulting you when your life shows brilliant results.
Good

Chill no need for Insults here,I came in peace.

What you said is equivalent to a man saying "by nature,woman are home makers,so don't clean the house or do dishes ,leave it for her",the same thing you will call men misogynistic or sexist for.
You put up a gender construct which feminism was created to abolish.
Offer a rebuttal to my post and stop getting worked up or tensed for nothing.

Saintmary,at least the thousands of viewers of this thread will be wary of those who say they are feminists online
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by karlboss: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:
Hi guys i just joined NL and from what have been reading on here bfor i sign up i feel i might get a response from nairalanders

Am a lady that believes in building with a man and not looking for an already made guys am also an independent lady so i dont really need your money,i work for what i spend, Atimes i end up giving out of the little i earn to my partner, now this is the sad part these guys take me for a fool some just start acting up like some1 with psychosis{apologies} but it the truth well i just broke up with my boyfriend cause i cant deal with his bullshit anymore. now my question is
1. IS IT BAD FOR ME TO SHOW YOU I LOVE YOU?
2. IS IT A SIN FOR ME TO WANT TO BE INVOLVE IN YOUR LIFE{I BELIEVE WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER}?
3.IS ASKING FOR A LITTLE TRANSPARENCY A SIN?
4.WHY DO GOOD GIRLS HAVE BADLUCK WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING A GUY?

APOLOGIES FOR THE LONG POST.

You sound clingy and needy. The human mind is kind of funny. When a human being know you really need something the person mind tends to hide it. Your present boyfriend might really love you but because his mind is detecting clingy that's why he's acting strange.

Pretend like you don't care and watch the difference.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by fattprince(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:
Hi guys i just joined NL and from what have been reading on here bfor i sign up i feel i might get a response from nairalanders

Am a lady that believes in building with a man and not looking for an already made guys am also an independent lady so i dont really need your money,i work for what i spend, Atimes i end up giving out of the little i earn to my partner, now this is the sad part these guys take me for a fool some just start acting up like some1 with psychosis{apologies} but it the truth well i just broke up with my boyfriend cause i cant deal with his bullshit anymore. now my question is
2. IS IT A SIN FOR ME TO WANT TO BE INVOLVE IN YOUR LIFE{I BELIEVE WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER}?

I'm what you are looking for. Average in looks don't care about partner's pocket. But I'm still a student but in my late twenties also in Lagos. And most importantly I can give love. Should I pm or you still wanna think about it?
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Bigdeal4(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
smiles....
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Daniel058(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
samtinx:
kelvin Onyebuchi,5ft6, Electrical technician,27yrs,0812 427 8540, you are never wrong I have been I a similar situation as you, just that different strokes for different folks
Nwanne u be ads pro oo grin
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Skmoda360(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
ibkayee:
What’s wrong with looking for an already made man when according to you, you’re independent and already have your own?

You can focus on ‘building’ when you’re equally yoked, meaning both starting from the grassroots for example and in the same position, or if you’re already married.

Nothing wrong with helping anybody put but don’t feel bad for having a certain standard when you match that standard yourself and hold up your own end of the bargain well

I also think you’re way too nice, which doesn’t always work out well in this crazy world we live in kiss
inside life, all the girls wey I bin dey date em be gold diggers.....any small thing give me give me that....look at this one now na em men dey scam her....indeed it's inside life lipsrsealed.....95% naija girls are gold diggers while few men are gold diggers....one way or the other they gold dig....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Bigdeal4(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Wisefellow:
Hello dear, I read your post and feel its necessary to remind you that love is real and will locate you but you must be well prepared to receive it. On this platform, you should be mindful of advise flying around! Thoroughly read, filter and possibly pray before digesting any, needfully.

Whatever disappointment you may have experienced from the previous relationship, remain focus and true to self with right attitude. Do not relent building self mentally, financially and spiritually because luck is what happens when preparation meets with opportunity. As humans, we can be emotional to issues but I indulge you to allow your sense of reasoning to stay afloat for better days ahead.

I am sure you are beautifully created, nurtured for greatness and deserve to be happy. Do not throw away the good qualities you exhibit out of love for God and humanity, rather, improve on them in the right way and what you seek shall find and remain with you till death. As for your weakness, work and pray about it; for sure, your goodness will keep you going. Hence, go about your day to day activities in good spirit and out of happiness, someone is observing with keen interest unknowingly. And to blow your bubbles, all you think are issues would become history in no distant time when you eventually find the bone of your bone. Please, do not ask me how?

I know because I am a living testimony and grateful for God's guidance.

Stay blessed!

well done bro....u re a good motivational speaker
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Luizkid(m): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
Edyice:
Showing that you love someone is cool
Showing that you are interested in someone is cool .
Showing that you want to give love a trail is cool

But

When the person showing love to is not doing same , then you need to bounce ... No time to waste time on someone that's joking or playing you around...

That's why I always advice people to decide on what relationship they wanted before embarking on the journey grin ... Although many won't tell the truth but there is always body language cool

How many ladies will stay if you honestly tell them you just want a fvcking relationship??
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by kingvick09(m): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
Phadg:

CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
Luizkid:

How many ladies will stay if you honestly tell them you just want a fvcking relationship??
tell desperados like CHoccolaTE,and funmisticqueen2,they will stay with you gladly and give you free sex
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by laiza(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
What you need is me. Simple!
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Rukkydelta(f): 1:26am On Mar 19, 2020
The fact you are independent doesn't mean you should be spending on a guy
And stop telling guys you are independent and don't love depending on a man you will only attract leeches if you do this be wise

Nigerian men complain of gold digging ladies but when they see the one that are independent they try to take advantage of them. There are still few good ones out there though
Just be vigilante

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by dontrulee: 1:51am On Mar 19, 2020
Vortex369:
You are assuming that all your questions, have different answers, but what you did not expect, is that all those questions, have just one common answer.

You do not need a lover -

Yes, you are complete, and need no other else to complement you.

Why you feel you need someone, is the sensation from hormonal imbalances masquerading as loneliness and need to be with someone.

The need to be with someone must be taken as such. When you understand that, then you can begin to evaluate who you want to be with outside the periscope of romance.

No sex relationships will keep your cerebral cortex on alert without interference from the lympic system that controls your emotion.

In essence, if you need a friend, find a friend, if you need sex find some sex, but if you need sex from a friend, then first of all have a great friend and convert such to sex friend or lover.

Anyone can have sex, but not everyone can be intelligent and emotionally mature and up to par, so first find an up to par personality before diving into sex.

Did I mention that you do not need love? If I didnt mention, then I must have forgotten. No one needs love, but you want some once in a while to reset your minds from stress, but not all the time.
you obviously need a lover.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by HMarshal(m): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2020
Saintmary:

You have your point, but the rule is to never lose guard, once you're not ready to settle down.
So, any lady who wants to settle down should look for the right signs, else, she'll most likely get played.

I agree, but we all humans, need for companionship is a default.besidee how wuld u Meet the right patner if u don't date(lose guard?.life is complicated.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Saintmary(f): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2020
HMarshal:

I agree, but we all humans, need for companionship is a default.besidee how wuld u Meet the right patner if u don't date(lose guard?.life is complicated.
Its possible to date without losing guard.
The main point is to love with the reasoning faculties intact. Good luck to everyone searching for his/her companion.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2020
ibkayee:
What’s wrong with looking for an already made man when according to you, you’re independent and already have your own?

You can focus on ‘building’ when you’re equally yoked, meaning both starting from the grassroots for example and in the same position, or if you’re already married.

Nothing wrong with helping anybody put but don’t feel bad for having a certain standard when you match that standard yourself and hold up your own end of the bargain well

I also think you’re way too nice, which doesn’t always work out well in this crazy world we live in kiss

Nothing is wrong with looking for an already made guy buh the understanding gurls like you lack is there is no free big fish out there, do you think such guys won't av gurls aleady flocking around, just know yu are joinin a queue & you can as well pray to be a cinderella.
How you came about "she is way tew nice" i don't know, i don't recall OP stating she paid any guy schoo fee or buy iphone 11 for any man ..so!
All these gurls shoutin am supportive, independent, team i work are just a bit fair than undergraduate gurls ... naa man go still pay 4 everytin grin women are way tew stingy with there money, that is the fact
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by ichidodo: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. Any man who falls for the OP's nawalt signalling is far from taking the red pill on female nature. As I was reading the OP, I just kept laughing. grin grin grin Who does she think she is fooling? grin OP had cleverly cooked some lies with high grade spice, and simps on this thread are falling for it. grin grin grin
She's like that spider that entices willing male spiders for mating afterwhich she bites off the head of the unfortunate victim then she stores the rest to feed her offsprings...And she's doing a great job of it,observing as how many thirsty simps here are falling over the themselves to reach her. Observe how she spun her own attraction via self promoting "My friends say I am too nice" or " I am independent" "blah blah blah"...which are exaggerations thus gathering as much validation from these beta cucks to improve or boost her self esteem. At the end of the day her shackara will continue and she will want nothing do with these clingy betas or at most, cash out and monkey swing to the branch or best simp that will buy her depreciating market value.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Omar09(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2020
ichidodo:
She's like that spider that entices willing male spiders for mating afterwhich she bites off the head of the unfortunate victim then she stores the rest to feed her offsprings...And she's doing a great job of it,observing as how many thirsty simps here are falling over the themselves to reach her. Observe how she spun her own attraction via self promoting "My friends say I am too nice" or " I am independent" "blah blah blah"...which are exaggerations thus gathering as much validation from these beta cucks to improve or boost her self esteem. At the end of the day her shackara will continue and she will want nothing do with these clingy betas or at most, cash out and monkey swing to the branch or best simp that will buy her depreciating market value.

So much sense!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by ichidodo: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2020
Omar09:

So much sense!
The brain power used to crank out that truth bomb could light the whole country for 5 hours....
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Phadg(f): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2020
Common sense is indeed not common

ichidodo:

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Phadg(f): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2020
Omar09:

So much sense!
Bunch of mumu
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Phadg(f): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2020
ichidodo:
The brain power used to crank out that truth bomb could light the whole country for 5 hours....
Indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Omar09(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2020
Phadg:

Bunch of mumu

Those guys in your pm right? Tell me about it...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2020
Your profile says you are in Ibadan right in their hot zone,aside walking around with hand sanitizer and mask also get anointing oil and garlic in your purse.
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by DenreleDave(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2020
Admissionclass:

too many kids on NL one of the reason I will deactive all my accounts soon.

Who send u come nairaland b4.. If u cant deal wth it, kindly deactivate
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by ichidodo: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2020
Phadg:

Phadg:

Indeed!!!
Phadg:

The Truth is always bitter...
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by DenreleDave(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2020
Paxie55:

Shameless gold diggers. grin
You won't see the so called Alfa men advisers here to advice their fellow leeches here. grin

Don't mind them.. Useless guys....
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by DenreleDave(m): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2020
bigpicture001:

Thats d p with u...u imagine everyone is like u...DT don't HV job and sleeps In nairaland....

Wanting a lady who would rather partner u nd have her rights in a relationship a d a slay queen like ur old 43year old sister....

Which is better..?

Shut up.. Idiot.. Shameless man looking for a lady dt will spend on him..

Paxie55 coman pick yr bro
Re: How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me by DenreleDave(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2020
samtinx:
thanks a lot I will swallow it, keeping it in mind you don't know me,nor know my motive, neither would you know my personal life experience thank you once more grin grin

She is right u r fvcking Shameless gold digger. Who cares to know u

Paxie55 ur bro again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Was Giving Out Free Sex To All Men / Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating / My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.