Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me (83729 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / This Boy Was Caught Sexing With His Boss Girlfriend (video) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Ghokes(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Remember the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by fuke(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me because am really confused..

I have a boss who actually loves me. He likes me like a son and he always wants me to go out with him. We are actually very close pal.

There was a day he went out with his girklfriend. I was at home when my phone rang. He told me to bring 3k to where he was with his girlfriend. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle. The lady and I later talked and I left them.

She came to our place this Wednesday. I was inside my room, she was just insisting that she wanted to see me. When I got there, she was just telling me my boss drinks a lot which is quite true but he dosent misbehave. That it is too much. As a guy man I covered up for my boss. And I left her and my boss.

Today we went to her shop. My boss ordered for drink for us. We started drinking. Later I went out, she followed me. We sat together and started talking. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she doesn't like my boss. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss it is not possible. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us. That was how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop because the outside was noisy. That was how this lady came inside and kissed me. I was really shocked I have to run outside.

My boss and I later left her place for a burial where a friend of his (a lady) invited us to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot. My boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him. Mind you that my boss girlfriend calls me her husband even people close to her shop call me her husband.. And these ladies are way older than Me..

Please all I need from you guys is advice on what to do cause am confused.

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.

Boy, read Mafia Manager.
He says, run away from your bosses women and they
include his wife, his daughter, his mistresses, his nieces etc

if you get entangled with any of them only God can help you.

You don't get your butter where you get your bread.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Seyi4misamuel(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
I'll strongly advise you to isolate yourself from being entrapped by her seduction.
She's just like the COVID-19 virus.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Priwillo: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:
I don't chase ladies I hardly talk to ladies sef. I don't know what this ladies see in me self
I guess it's your charisma and looks then. Maybe you possess great body language and confidence levels.

Just friend zone those you don't want
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Davgeo2007: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bros, distance yourself form these ladies. You are too young to indulge in this kind of behaviour. Please, respect your boss and never accept to date any of these women
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by degamemaster(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Why am I having a feeling that your destiny is about to be tampered with by old women?
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by luluosas(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
You are a child of destiny. Please, don't let these outlandish women destroy your destiny. Run from them and expose their advances immediately. This is my counsel
borngeologist:
I am a beliver of christ sir.. I strongly belive in God.. I just don't know why.. It not as If am handsome oo or I have money.. Probably because of my character and quietness.i don't know
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by OlawaleBammie: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Twoclans:
In this era of social distancing you are still kissing anyhow. undecided

U guys are scaring somebody joo, wer corona dey sef

One random girl kiss me now, a no even remember any coro sef, na una con dey make person dey fear unnecessarily now.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by solonubinho(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Egungun be kiavu na hexpress you dey go..moto go jam you!!
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Mrluv(m): 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nikes:

Setting her up will not be hard oga. You can even record all your conversations whenever she comes around and keep them on standby. The secret video camera I downloaded from play store has been doing a good job since 1900. Oga u have beaucoup options but You're just slacking
what is the name of the secret camera
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Ibkay32(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=borngeologist post=87648374]I can never lose the job he his just a senior colleague and secondly that his not his wife na just gf.. If na wife na that one losing of job go they involve

so since you've already made up your mind that she ur boss girlfriend not wife that you can do what you like, what kind advice you're now looking for?
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Technology14: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2020
Ok
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Erastuslove: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2020
She will be the ORIGINAL snake TO DIVIDE YOU AND YOUR BOSS
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by my2chains(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2020
This is so bad,
i just cant really imagine its your boss girlfriend
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by DedeNkem: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Don't even think of dating your boss girlfriend if you still like your job!
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Rawhumper(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Seems u got a shiny star they can all see

Nnem God bless u if really i read this years back i wouldnt have mistakes i made....there is nobody i have not slept with except old woman and mad woman. I have done things with women i tot was fun but paid dearly for it.Twice i almost died after sleeping my ex friend then in the Uni...i have done both young mothers and daughters,sisters girls of diff ages.Right now i dont take sex as anything i forget girls i got their numbers easily but i must say i had a messed up life-i was denied USa visa twice,after showing evidence of payment,bank acct and letter of sponsorship,etc.
It was Gods grace that saved me that am now in a successful biz.
I carry God beg that guy to flee thats how it starts
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Rawhumper(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
borngeologist:

I know it too lengthy.. And am very sorry for that
Heaven knows am not lying.. What do I gain lying to people.. I don't want attention as a matter of fact I am the last person that will be seeking for attention
Thirdly I reject it in Jesus name. I will not cry in Jesus name
1.. It is too long

2. I know u r lying

Guy am not a celebrity but if u mention my name in ANSu, and Imsu many years back especially Ansu u go hear my story with women.When i was relocating to Imo i had 3girls that wanted me to bed in my lodge which had over 100rooms its a two storey...ironically one was a cuz of one the girls i was dating.Another asked me to extend my date cos she was in her period i declined cos i had to report to school.
You are seeing a young guy that has seen it all but i can tell u its profitless,the only advantage i got was the skill to easily get women till though am getting older now.I told u this for u learn now,u are lucky that u saw people that gave u advise.I had my first half caste Gf at age of 16(Spanish Nigerian)......run away and stay focused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. it will end in tears 4u
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by SweetCunt97(f): 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rawhumper:

Nnem God bless u if really i read this years back i wouldnt have mistakes i made....there is nobody i have not slept with except old woman and mad woman. I have done things with women i tot was fun but paid dearly for it.Twice i almost died after sleeping my ex friend then in the Uni...i have done both young mothers and daughters,sisters girls of diff ages.Right now i dont take sex as anything i forget girls i got their numbers easily but i must say i had a messed up life-i was denied USa visa twice,after showing evidence of payment,bank acct and letter of sponsorship,etc.
It was Gods grace that saved me that am now in a successful biz.
I carry God beg that guy to flee thats how it starts

You didn't catch aids in all this your exploration ni?
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by ttip247(f): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
https:///2349072454334 click to join our TV
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Rawhumper(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You didn't catch aids in all this your exploration ni?

Am just lucky till today am HIV negative,i did my last test last year at Mogasdishu Cantonment,Military Hospital in Abuja.
Thats why i want that guy to flee,the thing with me is that i go fpr the best.U know fine girls maintain themselves one need to worry only about Aids than when u sleep with dirty girls cos d guy wont only worry about Aids but syphillis,others.....i dont sleep anyhow.I was known to carry sexy ladies even she is 17years.But i say it draws a man back
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by SweetCunt97(f): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Rawhumper:

Am just lucky till today am HIV negative,i did my last test last year at Mogasdishu Cantonment,Military Hospital in Abuja.
Thats why i want that guy to flee,the thing with me is that i go fpr the best.U know fine girls maintain themselves one need to worry only about Aids than when u sleep with dirty girls cos d guy wont only worry about Aids but syphillis,others.....i dont sleep anyhow.I was known to carry sexy ladies even she is 17years.But i say it draws a man back
Lolzzz, you funny. So sexy beautiful ladies no dey get HIV huh? You simply lucky. Some would try twice and dem done catch am.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Rawhumper(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz, you funny. So sexy beautiful ladies no dey get HIV huh? You simply lucky. Some would try twice and dem done catch am.

You didnt understand i said a guy has to worry aboit Hiv only when with fine sexy gals than when with bushimos.U worry abt both Hiv and other diseases cos d dont clean themselves well.
Out of over 500 gals i made love to,i can remember one or two that had smell in their private parts....girls are good and fun to be with,i dont worry myself sick cos of a gal.If one wants to go,she can go. No p,if u want to stay cool.
The prob i encountered was delay in progress and almost died when one tried to poison cos i slept with her friend.Tho i did it delibrately believe me...her friend had to travel from Anambra to Owerri to meet me then.
These are experiences i had but am sincerely grateful to God for keeping me alive.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by SweetCunt97(f): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Rawhumper:

You didnt understand i said a guy has to worry aboit Hiv only when with fine sexy gals than when with bushimos.U worry abt both Hiv and other diseases cos d dont clean themselves well.
Out of over 500 gals i made love to,i can remember one or two that had smell in their private parts....girls are good and fun to be with,i dont worry myself sick cos of a gal.If one wants to go,she can go. No p,if u want to stay cool.
The prob i encountered was delay in progress and almost died when one tried to poison cos i slept with her friend.Tho i did it delibrately believe me...her friend had to travel from Anambra to Owerri to meet me then.
These are experiences i had but am sincerely grateful to God for keeping me alive.
So are you a changed man now? Or u still raw humping about? Toto is toto sha. 500 different toto? Jezzuuuzzz christus... Did u get an award or something
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Rawhumper(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So are you a changed man now? Or u still raw humping about? Toto is toto sha. 500 different toto? Jezzuuuzzz christus... Did u get an award or something

U wrong dear,toto is not d same.There are ones God poured honey,there are dry ones,etc.
Also position of vaginas varies in ladies,some are stationed in d front,others under while some vaginas ae kinda at d back.If u guy tries to sex from d front he may never succeed.
Women are good,i lost my fone to a gal sometime ago,one of my Gfs i suspected she was wit a guy when i called her.We later resolved d issue,til date we chat n say swit things....
I know if i call for help,its ladies dat wud respond not necessarily sleeping with them but been in good terms with them.Guys will want to find out how it happened....i have seen guys helping their fellow guys here.Kudos...but i cherish gals and wud kill any guy i see molesting or beating a girl whether wife or not especially in public.U can divorce her orquit d relationship.
I have changed long time ago,trying hard.....
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Rawhumper:

When you say delay in progress, can you please explain more?
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Rawhumper(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
DominantMale:

When you say delay in progress, can you please explain more?

Am not where am supposed to be now,though i own a business and about to start another one,i achieved this after much strugle.Am the type that dont like collecting from women,recently in Abj i had a working clss lady that wanted to get me everything but her condition was i must marry her.I knew i would have gone far.
TWICE I WAS denied US visa after i paid every including Sevis,Toefl and evidence of sponsorship. Though i dont regret it that much....sex is more of a spiritual thing than the physical.
AM NOT SHY TO SAY about my past,if is about women i can get my choice anytime i want....till now i have even 16years more than twice my age calling me often so am not scared to say this...my main aim is growing up guys to learn frm others mistakes
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Chuky7(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Rawhumper:

Am not where am supposed to be now,though i own a business and about to start another one,i achieved this after much strugle.Am the type that dont like collecting from women,recently in Abj i had a working clss lady that wanted to get me everything but her condition was i must marry her.I knew i would have gone far.
TWICE I WAS denied US visa after i paid every including Sevis,Toefl and evidence of sponsorship. Though i dont regret it that much....sex is more of a spiritual thing than the physical.
AM NOT SHY TO SAY about my past,if is about women i can get my choice anytime i want....till now i have even 16years more than twice my age calling me often so am not scared to say this...my main aim is growing up guys to learn frm others mistakes

Well done boss O...I hail...been following your comments and I just have to hail your sexcapades
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Rawhumper(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
[

My Guy nothing really dey there,i could Remember i was the boss though there were More handsome Guys but i was the centre of topic even teachers used to shout at d girls to leave me alone.I Could Remember one day one sexy hairy chic wanted to go Home wit me,a teacher called her in front of me and started insulting her for sheepishly going him with me...i restrained myself from insulting her but i lost d gal cos she refused to go after d incident.
Then it would b fun but if one enjoys now in Life d Person would pay later rather than paying now to enjoy later.
Thanks for following my posts,someday i open a thread that Impact lives positively

quote author=Chuky7 post=88552786]

Well done boss O...I hail...been following your comments and I just have to hail your sexcapades

[/quote]
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Chuky7(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

My Guy nothing really dey there,i could Remember i was the boss though there were More handsome Guys but i was the centre of topic even teachers used to shout at d girls to leave me alone.I Could Remember one day one sexy hairy chic wanted to go Home wit me,a teacher called her in front of me and started insulting her for sheepishly going him with me...i restrained myself from insulting her but i lost d gal cos she refused to go after d incident.
Then it would b fun but if one enjoys now in Life d Person would pay later rather than paying now to enjoy later.
Thanks for following my posts,someday i open a thread that Impact lives positively

quote author=Chuky7 post=88552786]

Wow...that teacher just spoil parol....

yea I think you should do some thread about your life stories...I would love to read that

what do u mean by pay later
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Rawhumper(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
I meant one should Work hard now and enjoy tomorrow dan d other way round.
Yes but then it didnt pain me cos i had several gals including a half caste.I was d only guy i mean dis d half caste Girl ever talked to...she used to come to my class after her lessons...i neva for once saw her standing n talking to anyother Guy.Dis really made d Guys go gaga lol....dat was then.I really enjoyed d Attention.Even in my university days especially my hostel Same Thing happened.
Anytime am ready to open a Thread u know.

Chuky7:

Wow...that teacher just spoil parol....

yea I think you should do some thread about your life stories...I would love to read that

what do u mean by pay later
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Chuky7(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Rawhumper:

I meant one should Work hard now and enjoy tomorrow dan d other way round.
Yes but then it didnt pain me cos i had several gals including a half caste.I was d only guy i mean dis d half caste Girl ever talked to...she used to come to my class after her lessons...i neva for once saw her standing n talking to anyother Guy.Dis really made d Guys go gaga lol....dat was then.I really enjoyed d Attention.Even in my university days especially my hostel Same Thing happened.
Anytime am ready to open a Thread u know.

ohhh yea sure...work hard

where did you school? Abj?

u said u an Entrepreneur what u into?
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Rawhumper(m): 5:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Nope,Imsu......i have barbeque biz in Abuja.
I intend expanding it beyond Nigeria,its a very unique one as d taste is one of its Kind.
We prepare roasted beef,mutton(ram),goat meat and snail.The sauce is garnished with utasi leaves,pepper n others.Its blend u cant afford to miss.Everything is prepared under the strictest hygiene....it will kick off after lockdown.
Hope nairalanders in Abuja would patronise me.
I also work a part time on an Industry....
U want do u do?

Chuky7:

ohhh yea sure...work hard

where did you school? Abj?

u said u an Entrepreneur what u into?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.