Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me (83706 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / This Boy Was Caught Sexing With His Boss Girlfriend (video) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by ursullalinda(f): 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:

I know it too lengthy.. And am very sorry for that
Heaven knows am not lying.. What do I gain lying to people.. I don't want attention as a matter of fact I am the last person that will be seeking for attention
Thirdly I reject it in Jesus name. I will not cry in Jesus name
1.. It is too long

2. I know u r lying

3. it will end in tears 4u

Gather enough proof you will need it very soon to proof your innocence.......but don't tell your boss.....even if you will......have very tangible proof.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by homealone00: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Start finding yourself a new job, you will get fired soon.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by GuestLog: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lemme guess! You live in plateau state?

These habit is typical in plateau women.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by rapheal5(m): 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Egbon oku di e kaye yin run...accept jesus now tomorrow maybe too late
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by jonadaft: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me because am really confused..

I have a boss who actually loves me. He likes me like a son and he always wants me to go out with him. We are actually very close pal.

There was a day he went out with his girklfriend. I was at home when my phone rang. He told me to bring 3k to where he was with his girlfriend. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle. The lady and I later talked and I left them.

She came to our place this Wednesday. I was inside my room, she was just insisting that she wanted to see me. When I got there, she was just telling me my boss drinks a lot which is quite true but he dosent misbehave. That it is too much. As a guy man I covered up for my boss. And I left her and my boss.

Today we went to her shop. My boss ordered for drink for us. We started drinking. Later I went out, she followed me. We sat together and started talking. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she doesn't like my boss. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss it is not possible. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us. That was how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop because the outside was noisy. That was how this lady came inside and kissed me. I was really shocked I have to run outside.

My boss and I later left her place for a burial where a friend of his (a lady) invited us to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot. My boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him. Mind you that my boss girlfriend calls me her husband even people close to her shop call me her husband.. And these ladies are way older than Me..

Please all I need from you guys is advice on what to do cause am confused.

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.
Fear women...
They can plot anything...

It's possible she has a jobless brother or cousin that she's reserving your job position for.... grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Egungun be careful, na express you dey go
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by fof1: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me because am really confused..

I have a boss who actually loves me. He likes me like a son and he always wants me to go out with him. We are actually very close pal.

There was a day he went out with his girklfriend. I was at home when my phone rang. He told me to bring 3k to where he was with his girlfriend. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle. The lady and I later talked and I left them.

She came to our place this Wednesday. I was inside my room, she was just insisting that she wanted to see me. When I got there, she was just telling me my boss drinks a lot which is quite true but he dosent misbehave. That it is too much. As a guy man I covered up for my boss. And I left her and my boss.

Today we went to her shop. My boss ordered for drink for us. We started drinking. Later I went out, she followed me. We sat together and started talking. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she doesn't like my boss. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss it is not possible. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us. That was how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop because the outside was noisy. That was how this lady came inside and kissed me. I was really shocked I have to run outside.

My boss and I later left her place for a burial where a friend of his (a lady) invited us to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot. My boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him. Mind you that my boss girlfriend calls me her husband even people close to her shop call me her husband.. And these ladies are way older than Me..

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.

U BETTER RUN FOR UR LIFE. THEY WILL RUBBISH UR DESTINY AND GOD WILL SURELY NOT BE HAPPY WITH YOU. MIND YOU,YOU ARE NOT D MOST HANDSOME YOUNG MAN IN TOWN! THESE LICENTIOUS WONEN ARE WEIRDLY IMMORAL. AVOID TROUBLES OF THIS LIFE,DON'T DESTROY YOUR TOMORROW. PLS. CONFIRM, THIS IS HAPPENING IN AKWA IBOM OR CRS.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Happyguy201: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
After reading all the comments on here and seeing how you people are bashing the guy all I can say is all of you commentors are bunch of idiots and retaards. Somebody is asking for help he didn't consent to kissing his boss girlfriend she did it without his permission in fact he was sexual assaulted . The young lad needs advice it's either you give it or shut your dirty mouths

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by BREYZ: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Big Egungun becareful
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by shoboy9: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Step one - decide if you like her or not and what you want.
step two - maintain the relationship with your boss. tell him you are uncomfortable with all the my husband thing and he (boss) might be misreading it. If he's not interested or wants you to date her, he will come clean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by spiralwedge(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:

Talk with your boss about the women in his life, then you can understand better. You will be surprised that he knows that the lady with a shop has already made a move. So talk with him playfully about them.
If he doesn't approve anything, don't date any of them.... Only touch, smack, steal kisses, that's all... but no dating, meeting without your boss' awareness and no knacking. Instead, look out for their sisters or staff's to knack. If you are successful with their sisters or staff, buy gifts regularly for the ladies when your boss is around them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by AmuDimpka: 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:

Gift to global women...clown

No go make money !

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Ishitinyourlife: 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
I wish I had your boss's contact,the earlier he sacks your ass the better for him,you're like a tumor that needs to he removed sharply.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Emmanuel226(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:

grin @underlined
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Emmanuel226(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Omo,dis is what dey call symptoms of coronavirus.
Lolz,na u know wetin u get or maybe u too cute,or u get good character or physique wey make Dem dey go after u.
But,if otherwise meet me later let's go and search for spiritual help In Borno grin
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Emmanuel226(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Take ur time. When u hear girl, female, woman. U need to get extra sense. Those beings are snakes.

Dem go set u up finish, drain u then Free u
That they are even older than u is why u need to learn to allow ur brain tell u to wake up.

But d way i dey see u. U don dey like all d attention.

Waiting for others 2 advise u. My own advise go brutal.
abeg no kill am oh grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Emmanuel226(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Realmenlovetruly:
First,There are countless of beautiful girls out there

Dont trade your boss love and trust over one village champion girl
ur head dey there.
Moral lesson:
Never cheat on ur boss no matter d situation
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by ZooOga: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
easy solution mr op. keep your social distance from Jezebels 24/7 365. there's plenty of fine, intelligent single ladies out there. pls be patient.

you are blessed to have a job. do you see all the non-blessed jobless pple on NL daily? grin
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Goodmarlian: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
maduxs:
Please endeavor to tell your rmum where he can find your body

grin grin grin
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by idonhammer: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mass sacking looming....
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Emmanuel226(m): 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

1.. It is too long

2. I know u r lying

3. it will end in tears 4u

4. You are stupid guy.. Abi what kind of weak men are we producing in this nation.

B4 na lady them dey kiss wey go run outside but I kon hear man again. Lady kiss u, u run outside...

Are you mad? Are u a pussy?

Ahn ahn, lady kiss u, u run outside. Instead make u kiss am make she run outside..

Moreover, have u forgotten corona virus is ravaging lands and u still kissed.. I would have advise the authority to quarantine you and ur boss gf but I am scared, una rubbish go continue inside quarantine room if left alone

Froshloaded, where r u

make we sing for this guy na

chai d lady wan spread her coronavirus with my guy grin

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Jaqenhghar: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:

Why will the boss ask you to bring 3k to where he is eating dog? Are you his houseboy? Thays why I hate work in Niggeria. Oga go feel say because he is your manager then he will tirn you to errand boy or if na woman to side chic

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Emmanuel226(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Wigetsolar:
In addition to attracting a SACK, you should be sacked on NL for Lagos-Ibadan expressway English Language. No parapraph? Even if na rap musictongue
chai look at d full video here grin

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Emmanuel226(m): 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kiss on d lips,kiss on d cheek,
Na so my guy carry catch mouth odour so oo cheesy

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by staga: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
eduman365:
Hope you know the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife? Open your eyes o.

A woman that can go behind your boss and date you will betray you easily. Japa! Avoid her and don't tell ur boss about it. If possible always avoid going to her place with ur boss. If you have to fake a headache, fake it... Just don't betray your boss. It is very bad.

Please talk sense into that fellow's head!

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by GamalNasser: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Stupid liar
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Lightangel65: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
If I was you I would record her conversation,and show my boss and when she kissed you, you would have given her a hot slap, what's wrong with women nowadays, so if a strange guy kisses them would they like it.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by encryptjay(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Keep saying you can't lose your job, do you attend all meetings with your boss?
Better abort the thought and find other babes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Zhahovic(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Man! The attention is sweet!.. Don't do it bro!.. So many other women out there you can have;..!.. Don't give in to her!.. She's not worth it... But enjoy the attention while it lasts
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Eisenhower(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bobcygan:
My brother sit your boss down and be straight with him, believe me I av been there those bitches will convince your boss dt u started it all. Set her up for your boss to see the proof. He might not believe you at first but then he is going to reason with u as tym goes on. Even if u end up leaving the job. He will come looking for u later. Tell your boss and damn the consequence.
As for those other ladies. My brother there is something about u they want to take away, it is spiritual bro. Stay away bro
And the adultress will hunt the precious life... Proverb 6: 26

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.