Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me (83709 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / This Boy Was Caught Sexing With His Boss Girlfriend (video) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Egungun: 5:20am On Mar 22, 2020
Egungunbekiaful:
Egungun be kiaful

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 5:20am On Mar 22, 2020
Thanks a lot sir.. I actually have a girl I love so much.. I will actually create distance.. Don't know why people are worried about me losing the job.. Job wey I cant lose because of that
saajus:
Be careful. If you still like working for your Boss, try to create some distance between you and ur Boss girlfriends. If you can avoid going out with ur Boss to her place, try to do that. Be disciplined, focus on ur career and keep improving ur skills... If you need a girl, find yours.
Recession is coming, Coro is around, if you lose your job penre, you will regret it o.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 5:22am On Mar 22, 2020
Sir I can't lose these job oo.. Anyway thanks for your spoken words sir
TheGiftedOne:
He whom the gods wants to kill sack they first make mad senseless!.

I no talk anything

lipsrsealed
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Wallyguy(m): 5:22am On Mar 22, 2020
Be a Joseph...
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 5:26am On Mar 22, 2020
I dress averagely well sir.. I don't know why they are attracted to me.. Because we hardly sit and talk and even if we are together I hardly talk.. I just smile and lookaway
Konsult07:

My simple advice is, keep off and you need to study what attract these older ladies to you. For example, maybe you do pack your (dress well) arsenal in a way that attract them, cos at time this maybe the reasons why they are attracted to u.

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 5:28am On Mar 22, 2020
I can never have anything in this life r do with a married woman.. The married woman is my customer I do buy things from her shop.. She just told my boss she likes me alot and all that stuff
foreshore:

You are already digging your grave cos I wonder what you are doing with married women when there are a lot of single ladies out there
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by bezimo(m): 5:28am On Mar 22, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Take ur time. When u hear girl, female, woman. U need to get extra sense. Those beings are snakes.

Dem go set u up finish, drain u then Free u
That they are even older than u is why u need to learn to allow ur brain tell u to wake up.

But d way i dey see u. U don dey like all d attention.

Waiting for others 2 advise u. My own advise go brutal.

So true

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by lexander(m): 5:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Why are you guys wasting your time listening to this superstory have you all forgotten about COVID-19 yet this kid is saying "boss' girlfriend is in love with me" I expected we would have been avoiding all unnecessary human contacts
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 5:32am On Mar 22, 2020
Na you wan fire me abi.. Job wey I sign 20 years.. Na me go even Tell them I know do again if the job don tire me
homealone00:
Start finding yourself a new job, you will get fired soon.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 5:34am On Mar 22, 2020
The funniest thing sir Is that am not even handsome oo.. Abi some one wey know dey talk wey just dey like to dey on his own.. Am in Ph sir
fof1:

U BETTER RUN FOR UR LIFE. THEY WILL RUBBISH UR DESTINY AND GOD WILL SURELY NOT BE HAPPY WITH YOU. MIND YOU,YOU ARE NOT D MOST HANDSOME YOUNG MAN IN TOWN! THESE LICENTIOUS WONEN ARE WEIRDLY IMMORAL. AVOID TROUBLES OF THIS LIFE,DON'T DESTROY YOUR TOMORROW. PLS. CONFIRM, THIS IS HAPPENING IN AKWA IBOM OR CRS.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by homealone00: 5:34am On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:
Na you wan fire me abi.. Job wey I sign 20 years.. Na me go even Tell them I know do again if the job don tire me
no problems continue cheesy
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by jimakeabi: 5:37am On Mar 22, 2020
guy, you have been sack already.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by sisisioge: 5:38am On Mar 22, 2020
Stop following your boss to see his girls! And avoid the kisser like a plague too! Hian! Na so you hot reach?
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 5:45am On Mar 22, 2020
I swear it seems you are the only one that understands my write up with few other people.. She was the one who kissed me.. Have never even thought f her for once. Have just seen her thrice and those three times my senior colleague is always there.. I didn't even imagine her telling me this rubbish self. Bro you really do understand what I wrote
Happyguy201:
After reading all the comments on here and seeing how you people are bashing the guy all I can say is all of you commentors are bunch of idiots and retaards. Somebody is asking for help he didn't consent to kissing his boss girlfriend she did it without his permission in fact he was sexual assaulted . The young lad needs advice it's either you give it or shut your dirty mouths

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 5:47am On Mar 22, 2020
Lol.. I wish this was just a lie or I was imagining things I would have been the happiest guy. But no it not.. It actually happened to me yesterday sir
GamalNasser:
Stupid liar
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by charvick(m): 5:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Bro please kindly check my profile and see what a woman can do to you. If na wreck, that one na small. Am 27 and if I hear woman, lady, girl, female... I run �. Just read through my post and use that as a yardstick to pull off the plug now, RIGHT NOW!!!
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Whizbuzz(m): 5:49am On Mar 22, 2020
Reading your first story,I bin wan comment but I later saw the second one...na that one fall my hand....wetin happen guy....shey you be Starboy ni wey dem dey trip for up and down ni....put your picture make I see sef....
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 5:52am On Mar 22, 2020
Heaven knows that have never felt anything for the lady.. About the job I can never lose the job.. And if you think you can make me lose the job then I will be waiting for you Bro to do that
Ishitinyourlife:
I wish I had your boss's contact,the earlier he sacks your ass the better for him,you're like a tumor that needs to he removed sharply.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by skedy1(m): 5:53am On Mar 22, 2020
Die the hungry this one...

Should we tell him?
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 5:53am On Mar 22, 2020
Abeg I go follow you go born.. Tho have been there once sha
Emmanuel226:
Omo,dis is what dey call symptoms of coronavirus.
Lolz,na u know wetin u get or maybe u too cute,or u get good character or physique wey make Dem dey go after u.
But,if otherwise meet me later let's go and search for spiritual help In Borno grin
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 5:55am On Mar 22, 2020
I wish he was
kinibigdeal:

Shes trying to set you up. Your boss might be testing you
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by darediamond(m): 5:56am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

1.. It is too long

2. I know u r lying

3. it will end in tears 4u

4. You are stupid guy.. Abi what kind of weak men are we producing in this nation.

B4 na lady them dey kiss wey go run outside but I kon hear man again. Lady kiss u, u run outside...

Are you mad? Are u a pussy?

Ahn ahn, lady kiss u, u run outside. Instead make u kiss am make she run outside..

Moreover, have u forgotten corona virus is ravaging lands and u still kissed.. I would have advise the authority to quarantine you and ur boss gf but I am scared, una rubbish go continue inside quarantine room if left alone

Froshloaded, where r u

make we sing for this guy na

grin grin

Wahlahi, Nailand is another LAGOS STATE ONLINE!!
grin
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 5:58am On Mar 22, 2020
I really want her to stop.. I don't even like it for once sef
folks4luv:
If indeed you want it to stop, you need to be firm and let your body language agree with your words. Tell her you are not interested in her at all and even if she met you first, you still won't be interested in her at all cause you are in love with another woman. If she wanna insist, add small insult join. Tell her she is amazing but not your type at all. Some women can be stubborn like that
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 6:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Lemme bust your bubble Bro. She is ready to tell him. Am the one she loves not him.. And this girl told me she hasn't slept with him that I should confirm it from him..
akanbiaa:
She needs you to be updating her information about your boss, financial, other girlfriends etc and if she feels you are not loyal to her she tells your boss you once seduced her or even attempted to rape her and only managed to kiss her before she escaped. It's high time you open up to your boss and let him know if possible with evidence and tell him you are not comfortable with it. You might be lucky to still be in the good books of your boss if she has not used KAYAN MATA for him and use remote control on him already.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Rejoice5000(f): 6:03am On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me because am really confused..

I have a boss who actually loves me. He likes me like a son and he always wants me to go out with him. We are actually very close pal.

There was a day he went out with his girklfriend. I was at home when my phone rang. He told me to bring 3k to where he was with his girlfriend. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle. The lady and I later talked and I left them.

She came to our place this Wednesday. I was inside my room, she was just insisting that she wanted to see me. When I got there, she was just telling me my boss drinks a lot which is quite true but he dosent misbehave. That it is too much. As a guy man I covered up for my boss. And I left her and my boss.

Today we went to her shop. My boss ordered for drink for us. We started drinking. Later I went out, she followed me. We sat together and started talking. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she doesn't like my boss. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss it is not possible. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us. That was how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop because the outside was noisy. That was how this lady came inside and kissed me. I was really shocked I have to run outside.

My boss and I later left her place for a burial where a friend of his (a lady) invited us to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot. My boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him. Mind you that my boss girlfriend calls me her husband even people close to her shop call me her husband.. And these ladies are way older than Me..

Please all I need from you guys is advice on what to do cause am confused.

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.
Don't play with fire @23
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by biobash(m): 6:07am On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me because am really confused..

I have a boss who actually loves me. He likes me like a son and he always wants me to go out with him. We are actually very close pal.

There was a day he went out with his girklfriend. I was at home when my phone rang. He told me to bring 3k to where he was with his girlfriend. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle. The lady and I later talked and I left them.

She came to our place this Wednesday. I was inside my room, she was just insisting that she wanted to see me. When I got there, she was just telling me my boss drinks a lot which is quite true but he dosent misbehave. That it is too much. As a guy man I covered up for my boss. And I left her and my boss.

Today we went to her shop. My boss ordered for drink for us. We started drinking. Later I went out, she followed me. We sat together and started talking. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she doesn't like my boss. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss it is not possible. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us. That was how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop because the outside was noisy. That was how this lady came inside and kissed me. I was really shocked I have to run outside.

My boss and I later left her place for a burial where a friend of his (a lady) invited us to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot. My boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him. Mind you that my boss girlfriend calls me her husband even people close to her shop call me her husband.. And these ladies are way older than Me..

Please all I need from you guys is advice on what to do cause am confused.

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.

Don't give in to her request, don't betray your Oga's love for cheap love. Be focus on your career, you're still young. Look for a decent girl and start your love life with.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by HRMK: 6:15am On Mar 22, 2020
start looking for another job bcs u wuld soon be sacked!
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by HRMK: 6:24am On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:
I swear it seems you are the only one that understands my write up with few other people.. She was the one who kissed me.. Have never even thought f her for once. Have just seen her thrice and those three times my senior colleague is always there.. I didn't even imagine her telling me this rubbish self. Bro you really do understand what I wrote
so,its this one that lacks good manners,u claim understands u?its ur life,u can gamble with it!
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by opedaydydx9(m): 6:25am On Mar 22, 2020
Girls too plenty for you to be doing this,.....
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Tylerbreeze(m): 6:26am On Mar 22, 2020
Shut up, she's not in love with you, say pesin dey admire ur hair cut, na im make am fall in love.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by NaijadrivaCars: 6:35am On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=Wigetsolar post=87648087]You are attracting a SACK, you should be sacked.

Better quarantine your dickson.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by NaijadrivaCars: 6:36am On Mar 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.