Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story (41033 Views)

Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by GeneralPula: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
sad
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Paxie55: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
When you now make the money and no girl around to offer you real love, cos they are all for the money, you will be shouting that girls love money. You guys don't appreciate good women atall.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Ayoswit(f): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
K
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tell her youre impotent
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Investmentfreak: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Offpoint:
By "Social Distancing" grin
Op there’s wisdom in this few words..
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Abalado(f): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
I'm into dame case here, but we are both graduate,,, what can I do too

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Majesty08: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Broke ass nigger
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Zombiekiller010: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Check her phone,you'll see something to rant on, if she is the nagging type, then provoke her to talk back at you grin you'll achieve your breakup plan

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by dadexcel: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:
Good morning Nairalanders..

There's this gal I want to break up with. She has always been kind to me and we loved us. But the thing is I'm a graduate who's trying to put his life in order and I don't think I can afford anything called concrete relationship right now.

She's in 200 level and you all know how these students girlfriends can be especially when we are not assisting them financially.

At first I thought it was a fling until she got serious. I want to remain focused and not have any gal emotionally attached to me. I want to break up with her but the thing is she loves me so much (I know cos she let me read chats of niggas asking her out, picks every call if we are together and speaks with freedom and she tells niggas I'm the main guy)

She might not understand if I tell her the reason for break up is I want to stay fully focused and not think about my gal taking dick etc..
Brothers how best can I break this news to her ??!
......be more concerned about how to stop the spread of the covid -19 brother .....tgere will be plenty of time afterwards for topics like this......

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by akilo1: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Just tell say u get coronal virus and come back and thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by ashatoda: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Brunosamel:
You don't need to breakup with her for you to stay focus all you have to do is to talk to her about your priorities and tell how difficult and hard it's gonna be for you, she won't be getting any of your attention as she use to cuz you need to set your life straight... if she loves you enough she will stick around and support you....
advise of life

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Akinh: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tell her there was a suspected case of Covid-19 in ur area....
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Openbusiness: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:

There's this gal I want to break up with. She has always been kind to me and we loved us. But the thing is I'm a graduate who's trying to put his life in order and I don't think I can afford anything called concrete relationship right now.

She's in 200 level and you all know how these students girlfriends can be especially when we are not assisting them financially.

At first I thought it was a fling until she got serious. I want to remain focused and not have any gal emotionally attached to me. I want to break up with her but the thing is she loves me so much (I know cos she let me read chats of niggas asking her out, picks every call if we are together and speaks with freedom and she tells niggas I'm the main guy)

She might not understand if I tell her the reason for break up is I want to stay fully focused and not think about my gal taking dick etc..
Smh, simple thing, just tell her you don catch coronavirus, na she go run by herself , free you straight to japaaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
I am just coming out from this same situation. We have been friends for 6yrs years and I was there when she entered year one till her NYSC. She love's me very much but at later on, I could not find what made me to love her in the first place. It was not easy for me. I break up and still come back because I felt I can't see any other girl like her. But recently I have to take a bold step and I told that I am not sure we can go on. Her response was that I have wasted 6yrs years of her life. Which I told her I didn't. She now asked me to block her number and also on social media. But my response to her was, do it yourself. Since then we haven't chatted or called. Seriously my conscience do pick up on me. But I don't want to marry a girl out of a pity. Is not an easy task but I have to face the reality and move on. It's just the choice I have made. She told me that her parents warned her about me that I am a heart breaker but I don't want to let that talk get the best of me. She is the only girl that has ever send me love messages. I miss her but I can't marry her and she is a virgin. I become whatever I think. Sometimes the way life presents itself can't be explained.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Martinola(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Do not break up with dat girl if she's really good as u said.
We dnt av many of dem in dis country.
Sit her down and tell her ur priorities, i'm sure she will understand and stay around for support.
I repeat, 'do not break up with her'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by LordAzubuike(f): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Avoid dating students girlfriends. They'll drain you financially and the moment you stop giving them money, they'll start giving you attitude.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
If u have done the thing be4 e go hard,but I see no harm in continuing the relationship, I have seen people date 4 5 to 10 yrs and end up married.Even if u are a player, don't go about breaking girls heart.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Havemercylord: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
This happened when relationship is based on lies and fake emotions...I DISLIKE relationships/marriage that can't be frantically confronted for issues...if the girl understands what TRUE LOVE is, (if it existed anyways) she won't cheat or disturb you, until you find your true bearing and both of you will get married. But now days all guys already believe no money, no girls will show true love and commitment which is true, because of the materialistic mindset of the recent generation.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Ijaya123: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tell her you have coronavirus
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Chrysz(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
Let me learn...
Junior get me my seat.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by blessedchild234(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
i blame the mods for pushing these...
Just imagine your problem inside everything wey dey happen na woman be your problem.bros.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by SweetCunt97(f): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
People still doing boyfriend and girlfriend in this Corona times Incredible
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Ravenna: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
I don't break hearts anymore, I brake their spinal cord.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by peppermint7(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Offpoint:
By "Social Distancing" grin
After Corona you are the second problem of Nigeria
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by na2016: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Brunosamel:
You don't need to breakup with her for you to stay focus all you have to do is to talk to her about your priorities and tell how difficult and hard it's gonna be for you, she won't be getting any of your attention as she use to cuz you need to set your life straight... if she loves you enough she will stick around and support you....

OP take this advice and thank me later. That girl may end up being your wife if you follow this advice and she acts accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Iwillsurvivedis: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
How do you kill a snake without killing a the snake?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Etteanna: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:

not all girls need your or want your money this girl happens to love you deep and yet you want to do that just tell her direct dont give her attitude and make her feel something is wrong with her

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Viper231: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
I will help you out. Text me her digit.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by jericco1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
Just tell her the truth.. you can kill two birds with one stone

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by urchcoded(m): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
dipopooo:
Tell her u have covid-19 virus... Some people are not serious. The whole world is about to collapse and u are talking about girlfriend
and so. Make people no live dia life? [s][/s]u only die once but u live every other day

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Kingsteve(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
post=87698871:
To start with, you never told us that she did anything wrong, even the financial aspect you briefed on, you never said she is disturbing or as ever disturbed you for money.

All you let us know about her is how good and faithful she has been to you since day one.

Well, no one can hold you down in a relationship you don't want, but our advice to you is that, sit her down and explain to her all you explained above that you are a fresh graduate, you really have good plans to make her happy, but because you don't have a job presently and you are not financially stable, you aren't happy with things.... for now.

And whatever her response to you is, act on it.
If she respect your decision, good for both of you.
If the tells you she is not after your money and that is why she never bother you financially and she is ready to stick with you...then do the right thing.

That is the only thing we can tell you right now..But if your mind is totally made up.... kindly ignore this message

A great guy will definitely come her way at the right time.
This is one of the ways guys forfeit a good girl with a good heart.
We hope you don't come up few years from now and create a thread starting with 'Had i know bla bla bla.........'!

Goodluck!

Op, heed to this piece of advice.

You really don't have to break up with her.
Have a deep convo with her first, before making any decision.
Communication is key!
That is all for now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by uthlaw: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=Paxie55 post=87698991]When you now make the money and no girl around to offer you real love, cos they are all for the money, you will be shouting that girls love money. You guys don't appreciate good women atall.[/quotew]which good woman....woman will never tell you how to grow ur money,only how to spend it they are all after!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.