Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story (41032 Views)

Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by obailala(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Brunosamel:
You don't need to breakup with her for you to stay focus all you have to do is to talk to her about your priorities and tell how difficult and hard it's gonna be for you, she won't be getting any of your attention as she use to cuz you need to set your life straight... if she loves you enough she will stick around and support you....
The truth is that the Op doesnt really like the girl. The whole talk of "not being ready to commit to a serious relationship" is just an excuse men give to avoid commitment to a partner they dont really like.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Paxie55: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ariza:
I tell you. grin
I weak grin
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by ityP(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
obailala:
The truth is that the Op doesnt really like the girl. The whole talk of "not being ready to commit to a serious relationship" is just an excuse men give to avoid commitment to a partner they dont really like.

Thank you
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
post=87698871:
To start with, you never told us that she did anything wrong, even the financial aspect you briefed on, you never said she is disturbing or as ever disturbed you for money.

All you let us know about her is how good and faithful she has been to you since day one.

Well, no one can hold you down in a relationship you don't want,
but our advice to you is that, sit her down and explain to her all you explained above that you are a fresh graduate, you really have good plans to make her happy,
but because you don't have a job presently and you are not financially stable, you aren't happy with things....
for now.

And whatever her response to you is, act on it.
If she respects your decision, good for both of you.
If the tells you she is not after your money and that is why she never bother you financially and she is ready to stick with you...then do the right thing.

That is the only thing we can tell you right now.
But if your mind is totally made up.... kindly ignore this message

A great guy will definitely come her way at the right time.
This is one of the ways guys forfeit a good girl with a good heart.

We hope you don't come up few years from now and create a thread starting with 'Had i know bla bla bla.........'!

Goodluck!

We hope he listens........
God bless you immensely bro!!! Good girls are scarce good girls are scare yet he wants to break up with one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by ityP(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

God bless you immensely bro!!! Good girls are scarce good girls are scare yet he wants to break up with one.

Good girls plenty. Guys just have to open their eyes to see. Anyways, Op would still find another good girl
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by kunletexs: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
Many have said what I want to say but let me tell you straight; from ur writeup she is not money centered, plain with you and love you die. She has met you 60%of the way, you need to meet her the remaining 40.

You don't have issues because she is a good girl and loosing her because of tomorrow can be disaster as for her type, you have 25 money hunger, loose ass hole ladies that are chew gun, empty headed ladies out there.

solution : sit her down, explain to her your fear and how you may not be able to take care of her like her friends boyfriends, how you need to focus on your future, etc. You would be surprised she would stay and if that is her decision, don't count it your loss but your gain.

Do you know why many men see girls has gold diggers is because you as a man sugar coat our lives to falsified our your condition.

A lady tends to respect a man who put all bare on the table and respect her decision. Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by jagorinho: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
bluefilm:

Nwoke m, why do you wanna call it off?

Because you are not assisting her financially.

Okay, is she complaining that you are not assisting her financially?

You feel that you don't measure up, or what?

I taya for people like you, aswear.

Well sha, na una sabi.
you got the first part, the guy is just trying to mask the breaking up on the altar of trying to be focused, but the truth is, he is feeling he is not financially buoyant enough to run the relationship, and having known that fact, he knows the likely outcome of such scenario with time which is infidelity on the part of the young lady, that is why the o.p said towards the end of his story that " he doesn't want to have the thought of the lady taking another dick"
my advice for him is simple, there is no mitigation in break ups, the country is hard, we shouldn't drag unnecessary burden to ourselves, when you are not comfortable with something again, you withdraw like a man without cutting corners.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by WizBLANCE(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Uyi168:
OK..

That pic shaaa na die

Lomh grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Vokians(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
Just scanning through comments
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Bluezy13(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
cfree14:

Guy nawa to u o. Has someone loved u so dearly b4?

Yes
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Bluezy13(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
Brightgem:
That's how a child would handle it, that's not how a Man would handle it.

And some people wonder why their life is so bent, when you ghost someone who has invested a strong emotion as love in your life, if they curse you, na express be that. Stop playing with people's emotions.

Fortunately for me,
I operate an emotionless relationship and my counterparts are very much aware.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Bluezy13(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
post=87698918:

Don't be that wicked young man!
She has done nothing wrong for krissake.
Guess you have a sister

Yeah, I do.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:
Good morning Nairalanders..

There's this gal I want to break up with. She has always been kind to me and we loved us. But the thing is I'm a graduate who's trying to put his life in order and I don't think I can afford anything called concrete relationship right now.

She's in 200 level and you all know how these students girlfriends can be especially when we are not assisting them financially.

At first I thought it was a fling until she got serious. I want to remain focused and not have any gal emotionally attached to me. I want to break up with her but the thing is she loves me so much (I know cos she let me read chats of niggas asking her out, picks every call if we are together and speaks with freedom and she tells niggas I'm the main guy)

She might not understand if I tell her the reason for break up is I want to stay fully focused and not think about my gal taking dick etc..
Brothers how best can I break this news to her ??!
Lie to her that you're gay and watch her flee for her dear life.
Thank me later.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Pegi23(f): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
So u want to break that poor girl hrt abi

Men are scum. Fk u. U will never find someone like her. Arrange your life kee u there
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Karmaisme(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
You and I know that "hit and run" is what you want to do the girl.
God know the number on your house o.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by ameh99: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Just tell her you tested positive to Covid-19

And watch how she will disappear from your life

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Tonyspecial(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
Pegi23:

Men are scum. Fk u. U will never find someone like her. Arrange your life kee u there
Easy na
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Pegi23(f): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Easy na

Nah this topic is annoying
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by cobby14(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ghost her or just let know her your intentions
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Macon1212: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:
Good morning Nairalanders..

There's this gal I want to break up with. She has always been kind to me and we loved us. But the thing is I'm a graduate who's trying to put his life in order and I don't think I can afford anything called concrete relationship right now.

She's in 200 level and you all know how these students girlfriends can be especially when we are not assisting them financially.

At first I thought it was a fling until she got serious. I want to remain focused and not have any gal emotionally attached to me. I want to break up with her but the thing is she loves me so much (I know cos she let me read chats of niggas asking her out, picks every call if we are together and speaks with freedom and she tells niggas I'm the main guy)

She might not understand if I tell her the reason for break up is I want to stay fully focused and not think about my gal taking dick etc..
Brothers how best can I break this news to her ??!

Tell her you have Covid-19 and you have to go into isolation for 6 months. She will forget about you quickly.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by ifiokjohn(m): 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
post=87698871:
To start with, you never told us that she did anything wrong, even the financial aspect you briefed on, you never said she is disturbing or as ever disturbed you for money.

All you let us know about her is how good and faithful she has been to you since day one.

Well, no one can hold you down in a relationship you don't want,
but our advice to you is that, sit her down and explain to her all you explained above that you are a fresh graduate, you really have good plans to make her happy,
but because you don't have a job presently and you are not financially stable, you aren't happy with things....
for now.

And whatever her response to you is, act on it.
If she respects your decision, good for both of you.
If the tells you she is not after your money and that is why she never bother you financially and she is ready to stick with you...then do the right thing.

That is the only thing we can tell you right now.
But if your mind is totally made up.... kindly ignore this message

A great guy will definitely come her way at the right time.
This is one of the ways guys forfeit a good girl with a good heart.

We hope you don't come up few years from now and create a thread starting with 'Had i known bla bla bla.........'!

Goodluck!

We hope he listens........

Amen.
God bless you too sis.
This is the first time you have said something nice and brilliant and I applaud you for that. Mr MannaBBG
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
In my case, i ghosted o.
she sent me text messages that i ignored and i am sure she moved on. truth is that i have another girl who loves me this much and she doesnt bug me like this one does.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by ityP(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
jagorinho:

you got the first part, the guy is just trying to mask the breaking up on the altar of trying to be focused, but the truth is, he is feeling he is not financially buoyant enough to run the relationship, and having known that fact, he knows the likely outcome of such scenario with time which is infidelity on the part of the young lady, that is why the o.p said towards the end of his story that " he doesn't want to have the thought of the lady taking another dick"
my advice for him is simple, there is no mitigation in break ups, the country is hard, we shouldn't drag unnecessary burden to ourselves, when you are not comfortable with something again, you withdraw like a man without cutting corners.

You are the only one who spoke truth. The babe is a student. She may not be asking him for money, but truth is, she dey collect the money somewhere else. Las las, it will end in tears if he continues.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by ityP(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
Pegi23:

He will find someone better than her. I'm living proof. If you break up with a sweet girl, you will find someone sweeter
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by TheRedpillguy: 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
I will tell you what feminists tell women. Learn how to cut off women ruthlessly
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Wollof: 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tel her u av coronavirus
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Pegi23(f): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
ityP:

He will find someone better than her. I'm living proof. If you break up with a sweet girl, you will find someone sweeter
n

He won't and you didn't either..this world is too small period. I pity u both
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by dontrulee: 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

You are a monster! Period!
@op, if you even dare to consider this piece of trash, you're even worse than the giver!
You're not the first to call me monster and you will definitely not be the last one.
I understand what OP is going through cos have been in even worse situation.
OP, if you want peace of mind, breakup and move on... if not...
the end shall tell
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Realdivine247(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
send me your contact for accommodation booking
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by wisdomdc: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
Well well well, my advice for You is simple, don't break her heart, she will commit suicide, but since you don't have time and money, those things are enough to send her away. If they don't send her away then marry her If you love her too, don't be the one to send her away. She will go by herself if she is not the right person for you. Just focus on your book and so your own thing and with her. If she does not mind and still keeps with you when you graduate, take her to yourself as your wife. Goodluck and congratulations
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Kendroid: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
blessedchild234:
yes i chose these because its your type that watches to much indian film cannot do without jilting one woman or the other you're messed up than the epidemic we facing bro.
Your case is worst than COVID-19

Poverty is my best guess!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.