Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story (41087 Views)

Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
Got no girl friend
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by dontrulee: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:
Good morning Nairalanders..

There's this gal I want to break up with. She has always been kind to me and we loved us. But the thing is I'm a graduate who's trying to put his life in order and I don't think I can afford anything called concrete relationship right now.

She's in 200 level and you all know how these students girlfriends can be especially when we are not assisting them financially.

At first I thought it was a fling until she got serious. I want to remain focused and not have any gal emotionally attached to me. I want to break up with her but the thing is she loves me so much (I know cos she let me read chats of niggas asking her out, picks every call if we are together and speaks with freedom and she tells niggas I'm the main guy)

She might not understand if I tell her the reason for break up is I want to stay fully focused and not think about my gal taking dick etc..
Brothers how best can I break this news to her ??!
OP, enter ghost mode.
well a candid advise I can give to you.
1. Invite her to your place or go for a date one last time.
2. talk very free with her and show her your best smile ever.
3. tell her about the issue bothering you and what you want to do( there is a way to go about it)
4. Take last pictures together, have beautiful memories.
5. Tell her you really loved her but you want to move on.
6. After going separate ways, delete or block everyform of contact with her( social distancing).
7. 6 is very important if not, you will be very confused and lost.
8. after performing 6, you will feel something great has left you. The syndrome of boringness begins. Mental balance may be disrupted. prepare for it.
9. learn to be calm always. do things that makes you happy
10. rid yourself of guilt feelings, have a pure conscience.
11. she may find a way to beg you to come back to the relationship, don't give in. if you do, the relationship wouldn't be the same again. it will only grow worse and complicated.
12. Enjoy the life of being single.
13. 12 has a lot of advantages, you will be able to save more, focus more, learn more, spend more, be free with the opposite sex more.
for example, I was able to save my first 100k one month after I broke up.
14. follow your head not your heart. your heart can break but have you heard of a head break before?
15. be wise.
let me stop here for now. hope it was helpful

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Kendroid: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
blessedchild234:
i blame the mods for pushing these...
Just imagine your problem inside everything wey dey happen na woman be your problem.bros.
Of all the coronavirus topics, this is the one you chose to comment on? angry
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by bizhop01: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
Meaning girls heart is made of glass
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by HMarshal(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kenoxman:

Bros don't break up with dat girl. I see nothing wrong she has done. Most importantly, her love for u is greater than urs for her. That's the kind of girl sharp guys look out for, if u know.
I won't say much, but if u do break up with her I bet u dat u will someday wish u neva did.

#pointBlank!
#DeadCenter!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by abelwealth(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
Guys who date student grlfrnds dey try fa...
They will suck u dry..nd still date someone else in school..my broda tell her..u want to hustle first..
Dat u dont have money to spend nw..if she say no problem.den hustle on silence bro

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by oodua1stson: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:

There's this gal I want to break up with. She has always been kind to me and we loved us. But the thing is I'm a graduate who's trying to put his life in order and I don't think I can afford anything called concrete relationship right now.

She's in 200 level and you all know how these students girlfriends can be especially when we are not assisting them financially.

At first I thought it was a fling until she got serious. I want to remain focused and not have any gal emotionally attached to me. I want to break up with her but the thing is she loves me so much (I know cos she let me read chats of niggas asking her out, picks every call if we are together and speaks with freedom and she tells niggas I'm the main guy)

She might not understand if I tell her the reason for break up is I want to stay fully focused and not think about my gal taking dick etc..
she's a good girl

What more do you want? I would never break up with such a lady. But if during my hustle she wants to leave I'll never stop her

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Eberex(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
The financial help part has made her love you easily.

Break that part and see if her love will not turn to hatred.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by hipsyleema(f): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
It's simple. Just tell her you developed Covid-19 symptoms. Then you got tested and it came out positive.. �
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by bluefilm: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:

Nwoke m, why do you wanna call it off?

Because you are not assisting her financially.

Okay, is she complaining that you are not assisting her financially?

You feel that you don't measure up, or what?

I taya for people like you, aswear.

Well sha, na una sabi.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by blessedchild234(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kendroid:

Of all the coronavirus topics, this is the one you chose to comment on? angry
yes i chose these because its your type that watches to much indian film cannot do without jilting one woman or the other you're messed up than the epidemic we facing bro.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Rukkydelta(f): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
Oga please break up with her
You don't deserve her. So that when you are 36 you will come and create a thread about how you only see slay Queens and gold diggers. No good girl out there and you will remember you once had one but you ditch her

Please leave the girl she will finds someone that truly loves her
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ask those who knew when you guys started, why do you want us to advise you for something that we didn't know.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Rukkydelta(f): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
bluefilm:

Nwoke m, why do you wanna call it off?

Because you are not assisting her financially.

Okay, is she complaining that you are not assisting her financially?

You feel that you don't measure up, or what?

I taya for people like you, aswear.

Well sha, na una sabi.

He just doesn't love and value the girl. Most guys out there are praying for what he have, he should let her go. She will find someone that truly loves her someday
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Brightgem(f): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bluezy13:
Simply ignore her naw...

Is that one difficult
That's how a child would handle it, that's not how a Man would handle it.

And some people wonder why their life is so bent, when you ghost someone who has invested a strong emotion as love in your life, if they curse you, na express be that. Stop playing with people's emotions.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Ib2dk: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Kaplan01: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Break her head grin
Nomanlike:

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by dozzybreezy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
Gaggi:
Ghosting is the most effective but most heartless form of breaking up. I don't recommend it but it's effective even though it's called a coward's approach.
Anyway, just tell her you need to focus on your life. People tend to take such lines better unlike when you say you've met someone else.
Bro, I have a lighted weed & an Action bitter liquor right now, so, I can't lie to you.
You are so intelligent. I felt the power in your grammatical construction and the message is 'clean clear'.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by 8stargeneral: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
dipopooo:
Tell her u have covid-19 virus... Some people are not serious. The whole world is about to collapse and u are talking about girlfriend
lol... don't mind them, they don't know that d whole world is in jeopardy.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by peppermint7(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:

Good morning by this time .from the way u started this post I can see that you one of our problems in Nigeria
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by iLegendd(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
I would've loved to help you out, but my fingers hurt to type.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by mannazgee: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:

i dont know how to say this but you will regret it bro girls like her are going extinct.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2020

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
dontrulee:

OP, enter ghost mode.
well a candid advise I can give to you.
1. Invite her to your place or go for a date one last time.
2. talk very free with her and show her your best smile ever.
3. tell her about the issue bothering you and what you want to do( there is a way to go about it)
4. Take last pictures together, have beautiful memories.
5. Tell her you really loved her but you want to move on.
6. After going separate ways, delete or block everyform of contact with her( social distancing).
7. 6 is very important if not, you will be very confused and lost.
8. after performing 6, you will feel something great has left you. The syndrome of boringness begins. Mental balance may be disrupted. prepare for it.
9. learn to be calm always. do things that makes you happy
10. rid yourself of guilt feelings, have a pure conscience.
11. she may find a way to beg you to come back to the relationship, don't give in. if you do, the relationship wouldn't be the same again. it will only grow worse and complicated.
12. Enjoy the life of being single.
13. 12 has a lot of advantages, you will be able to save more, focus more, learn more, spend more, be free with the opposite sex more.
for example, I was able to save my first 100k one month after I broke up.
14. follow your head not your heart. your heart can break but have you heard of a head break before?
15. be wise.
let me stop here for now. hope it was helpful

This message does not only go for the Op but I am still a benefactor too. I have also been emotionally blackmail that I feel guilty of living same kind of relationship. Now I am thinking about how to make my life better
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by deavicky(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:

if what u say it true and correct and u are not trying to leave her because u don't like her, I will advise u to try and keep up with her because getting a loyal girl as broke guy is not an easy thing to come by.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Dreyton36: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bluezy13:
Simply ignore her naw...

Is that one difficult
med o
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by kilokeys(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
It goes downhill from here bro.
If the relationship was healthy to start with.. It wouldn't be a burden.
Trust me.. U want to turn that girl into a monster. It'll come full circle.

Let natural courses take its toll on the relationship.
If it fails let it fail naturally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Muhylonaire(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Gaggi:
Ghosting is the most effective but most heartless form of breaking up. I don't recommend it but it's effective even though it's called a coward's approach.
Anyway, just tell her you need to focus on your life. People tend to take such lines better unlike when you say you've met someone else.

You are the real G bro... I no fit count how many ghost mode I don enter.
Op this technique is effective, forget the fact that she will say you are heartless and you led her on bla bla bla... But it works, she will get over it.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Dreyton36: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Text the girl's number to me on my email , while i take off attention towards you ,
You can thank me later
Where this true love even they sef �
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Mariangeles(f): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:

Are you insane? Seriously?
So, you waited until you're done with your studies, then you decided to conveniently and wickedly mess hers up.
Now you know that she's a "student girlfriend"
Don't you know you shouldn't go into a relationship when you're not prepared?
After trusting you with all her heart, you want to mess her up. Really dude?
You see? This is how monsters are unleashed! Tomorrow, another guy will cry out how he loved her so much and how she betrayed that love. angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by CoronaVirusPro: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:

What makes you sure you are doing?

You think are the only guy on her list

Stop feeling too important.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / 2 Things That Will Make You Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.