Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story (41060 Views)

Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Mariangeles(f): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
Muhylonaire:

You are the real G bro... I no fit count how many ghost mode I don enter.
Op this technique is effective, forget the fact that she will say you are heartless and you led her on bla bla bla... But it works, she will get over it.
What goes around, will definitely come around!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by stanliwise(m): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:
Good morning Nairalanders..

There's this gal I want to break up with. She has always been kind to me and we loved us. But the thing is I'm a graduate who's trying to put his life in order and I don't think I can afford anything called concrete relationship right now.

She's in 200 level and you all know how these students girlfriends can be especially when we are not assisting them financially.

At first I thought it was a fling until she got serious. I want to remain focused and not have any gal emotionally attached to me. I want to break up with her but the thing is she loves me so much (I know cos she let me read chats of niggas asking her out, picks every call if we are together and speaks with freedom and she tells niggas I'm the main guy)

She might not understand if I tell her the reason for break up is I want to stay fully focused and not think about my gal taking dick etc..
Brothers how best can I break this news to her ??!

You can't be two things at same time. You could either be her lover or be someone who break her heart. Which ever way, you have to do what you have to do. It is nothing but a necessity, maybe later in life she will realize what you did was best for you both. But as the now moment, don't seek for something outside your control. You are not responsible for her happiness and how she feels neither can you control it.

That aside, you may regret losing someone as faithful as this based on the way you described her, If only I could find a good girl like this as a girlfriend, na we die here o, I will do all the handiwork to ensure thing work out. But you're not me and I am not you, Be a man, take the actions and handle expectations.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Angelacruz: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
Go to health section.In between,what r u doing here??unam ikot.
deebrain:
Who is the "thing" that brought this to Nairaland front-page?

The world is at a critical moment and this story?

Very soon now, you will show us how one celebrity wore bum shots or what Regina Daniels and her dad did yesterday!

What are our options for having a cure for Covid-19?!! That's what our stupid media should be looking at side by side preventing measure sensitizing!

Better still, like in the days of Jonah, EVERY BODY SHOULD CALL IN THE NAME OF HIS OR HER GOD, and stop all these useless relationship stories.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by stevups(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bluezy13:
Simply ignore her naw...

Is that one difficult
Best answer
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Mariangeles(f): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
dontrulee:

OP, enter ghost mode.
well a candid advise I can give to you.
1. Invite her to your place or go for a date one last time.
2. talk very free with her and show her your best smile ever.
3. tell her about the issue bothering you and what you want to do( there is a way to go about it)
4. Take last pictures together, have beautiful memories.
5. Tell her you really loved her but you want to move on.
6. After going separate ways, delete or block everyform of contact with her( social distancing).
7. 6 is very important if not, you will be very confused and lost.
8. after performing 6, you will feel something great has left you. The syndrome of boringness begins. Mental balance may be disrupted. prepare for it.
9. learn to be calm always. do things that makes you happy
10. rid yourself of guilt feelings, have a pure conscience.
11. she may find a way to beg you to come back to the relationship, don't give in. if you do, the relationship wouldn't be the same again. it will only grow worse and complicated.
12. Enjoy the life of being single.
13. 12 has a lot of advantages, you will be able to save more, focus more, learn more, spend more, be free with the opposite sex more.
for example, I was able to save my first 100k one month after I broke up.
14. follow your head not your heart. your heart can break but have you heard of a head break before?
15. be wise.
let me stop here for now. hope it was helpful
[/s]

You are a monster! Period!
@op, if you even dare to consider this piece of trash, you're even worse than the giver!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by joshrare(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:

There's this gal I want to break up with. She has always been kind to me and we loved us. But the thing is I'm a graduate who's trying to put his life in order and I don't think I can afford anything called concrete relationship right now.

She's in 200 level and you all know how these students girlfriends can be especially when we are not assisting them financially.

At first I thought it was a fling until she got serious. I want to remain focused and not have any gal emotionally attached to me. I want to break up with her but the thing is she loves me so much (I know cos she let me read chats of niggas asking her out, picks every call if we are together and speaks with freedom and she tells niggas I'm the main guy)

She might not understand if I tell her the reason for break up is I want to stay fully focused and not think about my gal taking dick etc..

Baba dey fear billing!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Dollabiz: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Break up is breakup
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Queenserah26(f): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Best advice so far
Brunosamel:
You don't need to breakup with her for you to stay focus all you have to do is to talk to her about your priorities and tell how difficult and hard it's gonna be for you, she won't be getting any of your attention as she use to cuz you need to set your life straight... if she loves you enough she will stick around and support you....
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Guynexttdoor: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Just let her be, cos no matter what u do for her she will still call u broke ass, my bro run for ur life na express u wan go so.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by pajudah007(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:

bro she sure will be heart-broken in this case.

From what you said and didn't say, you just don't love her as much as she loves you. Check deep within you, if you are truthful to yourself, you'll find one or two reasons why you think the both of you ain't good together. Why I am sure of what I am saying is this: If a lady that meets your requirements come along now, you'll find out that you are ready for commitments.

So my advice, if you don't want to break her heart, learn how to love her. From all you said, she's a good lady and Dem no too plenty o brother.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by ityP(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

You are a monster! Period!
@op, if you even dare to consider this piece of trash, you're even worse than the giver!

As callous as his advice seems, it's the best anyone has given in this thread
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by ashawopikin(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:

tell her to face her book, or tell her you have konvik one nine virus
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by KennieKingOba(m): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
just switch to ghost mode, and that will settle it.

WE SELL YOGHURT LACTIC CULTURE, FOR YOGHURT PRODUCTION.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Muhylonaire(m): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

What goes around, will definitely come around!

Lolz sure... I have been served already.
I dont dish what I wasn't served!!!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by LegendHero(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Let me give you 7 crazy steps to break up with her.

1. Make sure you don’t have sex with her for at least 1 month - Achieve this by distancing from her in any way you can.

2. After that, call her and tell her you want to tell her something. Be sober, tell her you have HIV and you cheated with a girl you met. You’re drunk that night and bla bla bla.

3. Let her know you stop having sex with her because you just knew about it some times back after you had sex with the girl. She will be scared and go for HIV test and result will be negative.

4. She will leave you herself, then after 2- 3 month, you can tell her that you were kidding that you’re just trying to see the strength of her love for you. Let her know she fall your hand by leaving you and tell her you’re seeing another girl already.

5. Everything settled, you don’t have HIV and she too would have moved on somehow.

6. If she now decide to stick with you after knowing you have HIV, then that’s your own cup of tea. You will have to be with her forever.

7. DON’T follow my advise coz na this Corona ish Dey make
Me type nonsense coz I’m bored!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by cfree14(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bluezy13:
Simply ignore her naw...
Is that one difficult
Guy nawa to u o. Hv someone loved u so dearly b4?
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by cfree14(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bluezy13:
Simply ignore her naw...
Is that one difficult
Guy nawa to u o. Has someone loved u so dearly b4?
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by ityP(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:

Anyone advising you not to break up is giving you wrong advice. As long as you've started contemplating breaking up, it just shows you don't really love this babe. In any relationship, if the babe's love for you pass the one you have for her, just know it wouldn't last. Na guy suppose dey head over heels in love. Break up now while it's still early, focus on your life. I promise you, in the very nearest future, you'd meet a lady who would sweep you off your feet and you'd be very prepared to take her to the altar. About how to break up: Meet her at her place, explain to her exactly the way you explained to us. Beg her to forgive you. Wish her well and take your leave.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Brunosamel(m): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
Brighte:
I am just coming out from this same situation. We have been friends for 6yrs years and I was there when she entered year one till her NYSC. She love's me very much but at later on, I could not find what made me to love her in the first place. It was not easy for me. I break up and still come back because I felt I can't see any other girl like her. But recently I have to take a bold step and I told that I am not sure we can go on. Her response was that I have wasted 6yrs years of her life. Which I told her I didn't. She now asked me to block her number and also on social media. But my response to her was, do it yourself. Since then we haven't chatted or called. Seriously my conscience do pick up on me. But I don't want to marry a girl out of a pity. Is not an easy task but I have to face the reality and move on. It's just the choice I have made. She told me that her parents warned her about me that I am a heart breaker but I don't want to let that talk get the best of me. She is the only girl that has ever send me love messages. I miss her but I can't marry her and she is a virgin. I become whatever I think. Sometimes the way life presents itself can't be explained.
what if I tell you that love is not enough in marriage, to me that girl might be the only girl that will shape your life and that of your kids... some who has known you for six years, been there for you through your ups and downs... You feel like you are doing her a favour, Marrying someone out of pity I don't believe that crap.... maybe you taste of women have changed and if she doesn't suit the league then make her become one....
Well is your life, you should know thyself....
I rest my case.....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Oladoyinipede: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
dipopooo:
Tell her u have covid-19 virus... Some people are not serious. The whole world is about to collapse and u are talking about girlfriend
so what have you been doing to prevent the whole world from collapsing?let him ask is question in peace biko.covid19 has come but it will definitely leave!!!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Mariangeles(f): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
ityP:

As callous as his advice seems, it's the best anyone has given in this thread
That's not true.
That's simply inhumane.
Do you know what that might do to her? It'll destroy her!
It'll totally mess up her studies.
There are better ways to go about matters that concerns the heart. They're delicate issues which needs to be handled with utmost care.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by mayhon(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
Remove her heart from her chest before you break-up with her. Put her heart back in it place after the break up.

I'ma Genius!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by mannazgee: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:

bro nothing like a focus or graduate whatever you just dont like her again and i guess maybe she iz unnattractive because it is hard to loose interest if you are dating a classy lady.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by ghettochild4u(m): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:

My uncle once told me.. Never break up with a lady.. Let her see ur attitude
She will by herself break up

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by galantjoe(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Getting good girls nowadays is very hard. My advice to u is for u to tell her that you will focus more on getting urself financially update that u may not give her much attention as it was before. Hopefully when things turn around both of u will dinn on a golden table.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Neddyned(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
I just hope you did not go to her honey pot and now wants to stay focused with your job while the lady keeps reminiscing.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Paxie55:
When you now make the money and no girl around to offer you real love, cos they are all for the money, you will be shouting that girls love money. You guys don't appreciate good women atall.
I tell you. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by ityP(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

That's not true.
That's simply inhumane.
Do you know what that might do to her? It'll destroy her!
It'll totally mess up her studies.
There are better ways to go about matters that concerns the heart. They're delicate issues which needs to be handled with utmost care.

Read his comment again, this time carefully. There's nothing inhumane about it
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by ityP(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
galantjoe:
Getting good girls nowadays is very hard. My advice to u is for u to tell her that you will focus more on getting urself financially update that u may not give her much attention as it was before. Hopefully when things turn around both of u will dinn on a golden table.

Nobody deserves to be placed second. If he can't put her first, he should end things now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.