Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (97385 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Favourite001: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2020
OluwasureGig:
Hi nairalanders, I know the world is battling coronavirus and I probably shouldn't be talking about this at the moment but I could use your advice just incase we all survive this pandemic that has so bedeviled us.

I'm a young man in my mid-twenties and by this time last year I was broke and had a very poor account balance but by the Grace of God things are different now. My business is booming and I'm balling. Now I'm the type of guy that likes to look good and smell nice always, and this might just have proven to be my Achilles heelgrin

It happens that there's this extremely beautiful girl I've been crushing on in church and I finally made my move this Sunday. We got talking and exchanged numbers. Now this girl is like my dream girl; she's very very beautiful facially, tall, has a fat ass, perky boobs, flat stomach and very straight legs. She basically looks like them models we see on IGgrin

The problem is I asked her out and she said she can't date me because she thinks that I'm "too clean" and would therefore cheat on her as a result. I've tried all I can to make her change her perception but she is not coming along. Please what do I do or say to this girl to make her date and marry me because I've already sworn that she'll be my last bus stop in the dating world.

Please your advice will be duely appreciated. Thanks

Oga lemme tell you d truth, ladies assume clean guys are always stingy.
Am frnd of mine den is so clean I mean clean day even d nylon covering his laptop was still intact after many years,but he's so stingy oh God!!!! Dar I wonder if he can buy food for himsef.
And really today d guy is still dat way.so often times dats wat ladies mean not dat dey don't like clean guys.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Chrisesh10(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2020
Follow your heart ❤️ and if she is truly meant for you, she will give you a chance. Persistence is the word.
All the best cool
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Interoma(m): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2020
My brother, that is her believed, it's not that she didn't love you or not, she know that marriage issue is for eternity, not just a mere contract, from her action she had already indicated the type of husband she wanted in her life, so try as much as possible to convince her. But if she eventually agree with you, pls don't cheat on her, otherwise you will brake her heart and if you do you will never enjoy your matrimonial home with her. But if you try your efforts and she remains adamant, please you better stay away from her and let her go. I wish you good luck.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by candy2016(f): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
God help us oooo
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by remedick: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
WiseStarr:

I will like you to tell me
Like I said, I will never go near such a girl, under Nigeria's setting. And here is why:

1. They think they are doing you a favour for wanting them.

2. They are often proud due to their lots of attention they get.

3. Their sense of reasoning hovers around their beauty.

4. Obsessing yourself with them will spell doom.

5. More often than not, they have nothing to offer than just that beauty.

6. Treating them right would give unintended opposite result because they are more liable to take it for granted.

7. Relationship success and failure is dependent on the beginning. If you miss this, forget it.

8. Know what she REALLY wants out of you or the relationship before taking her serious. leave no room for assumptions.

9. You are more likely to be in control of her if you can furk her within a few weeks of starting a relationship... so make sure you are smart to aim and achieve that. Girl's walls fall once you have furked them. This will come in handy IF you know she might be a hard nut to crack...or her shakara go too much.. don't woo her too long but aim for the kpekus. Once you have access to it, make sure you deliver so satisfactory piston thrusting after a enough lubrication if you know what I mean wink If you can do this, her shakara go stop... even if the relationship no work, months later u will still have access to her pussy anytime u want.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Cashio(m): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
rex444:
hmmmmm what business do you do ? let's start from here
abeg read this thing again wey u write...e sweet u?
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by WiseStarr(m): 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
remedick:
Like I said, I will never go near such a girl, under Nigeria's setting. And here is why:

1. They think they are doing you a favour for wanting them.

2. They are often proud due to their lots of attention they get.

3. Their sense of reasoning hovers around their beauty.

4. Obsessing yourself with them will spell doom.

5. More often than not, they have nothing to offer than just that beauty.

6. Treating them right would give unintended opposite result because they are more liable to take it for granted.

7. Relationship success and failure is dependent on the beginning. If you miss this, forget it.

8. Know what she REALLY wants out of you or the relationship before taking her serious. leave no room for assumptions.

9. You are more likely to be in control of her if you can furk her within a few weeks of starting a relationship... so make sure you are smart to aim and achieve that. Girl's walls fall once you have furked them. This will come in handy IF you know she might be a hard nut to crack...or her shakara go too much.. don't woo her too long but aim for the kpekus. Once you have access to it, make sure you deliver so satisfactory piston thrusting after a enough lubrication if you know what I mean wink If you can do this, her shakara go stop... even if the relationship no work, months later u will still have access to her pussy anytime u want.

Akiika! Not all girls think like that but most of them do
Hmmmmd(i took a deep sigh)

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by CeterisXVII: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
gbagyiza:
The moment he mentioned things like tiny waist, fat ass n others equating her to them models, I knew he is not serious. I thank God the lady sharply coded your motives n she decline your request. You r lusting after her, the moment you slept with her, u r done. You see the truth is that you r not ready for marriage n when u r ready, your approach to things will change n that will equally convince any serious lady to accept you.

In fact, your head dey there. May the wisdom God endowed you with, continue to increase.....

The relationship will never last, even if the lady agrees, because it will be entirely based on lust, from his own end.....
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by rex444(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Cashio:
abeg read this thing again wey u write...e sweet u?
hehehehehhe we still dey on this matter ??
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by remedick: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
franklingud:
Hope am not late with my advice but... As a real Igbo boy that I am, I am very disappointed in you.

Yes you read right. You just started making money and the first thing you did was buy a car, the next thing is to start chasing one fine girl up and down.
Bro be wise, now that money is coming in fast like that, what you should do is to build a house and put tenants.
Have a fixed source of income bro, then look for a wife.
Maybe God is saving you the pain of losing all you have if you ever date that girl.

Thank me later, forget that girl.
ah... i didn't see this. he thinks the money will keep flowing lol. good advise from you brother.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by remedick: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
WiseStarr:

Akiika! Not all girls think like that but most of them do
Hmmmmd(i took a deep sigh)
If you think the kind of girl the OP talked about does not think like that, you are joking.. she has started messing with his head lol...
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Chibaby224(f): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
weedfada:

Well, unfortunately she can see the desperation in his antics... So she sees him as either a player, or just "another guy falling for my beauty"... All that neatness crap na wash.
i swear

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Chibaby224(f): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
OluwasureGig:

that's right so what other reasons do you think she might have chichi
just ask her to be honest with you
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
moonraker:
sounds like you dodged a bullet right there...

How's the isolation going? smiley
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by AkaseGold: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
well i think she probably see's you as who pays to much attention to your looks and thinks you're a playboy. But i believe she likes you and is just being cautious. The way to a woman's heart is true her ears. call her often and send her romantic messages randomly. There's a messaging platform i use in sending messages automatically and randomly very cheaply at any hour of the day, its called Ozioma. you can check it out https://app.ozioma.net. Go get your girl!!
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by moonraker(m): 4:18am On Apr 10, 2020
ornicus:

How's the isolation going? smiley

grin Its not a small something at all.
but I am safe. Sup from your end?
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by flyingpig: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
OluwasureGig:

lol girl wey I wan marry? grin
I'm only appreciating God's creation. this girl is just way too fine. even her walking steps reeks of complete elegance. you should see this girl Bro
two months gone. Bro shoot me update cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.