Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,404 members, 7,958,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (98170 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Kranediggy(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2020
What if she's just feeling insecured? She probablly thinks since you're 'clean' and financially stable, that a lot of girls will be dragging you with her. Maybe she's just trying to avoid heartbreak. Girls too feel insecured. You will have to prove to her that you love her and only her. I think this will do.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by bigt2(m): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2020
alfonso36:
I hardly make comments on post, But I did on this occasion....Baba you be expert, I go like be your friend
I go like be your friend too o
Nohomo angry
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2020
scaramucci:

Her claim is that she's the one who is supposed to be doing that. That by maintaining that standard of hygiene as a boy, I am putting her under unnecessary pressure to do better.

Lol. Not for hygiene.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by lordswill03: 10:39am On Mar 29, 2020
Sworn to be your last bus stop... Hmm. We've all been there bro. But sha be careful, these girls are smarter than you think. She might just be playing hard to get until when you get her and sees that is not all that glitters are gold.

Besides you've gotta look beyond those straight legs and perky boobs and fine face. Love is beyond that. What happens tomorrow when all those things are faded away.

Well, Goodluck!
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by bittertruth1234: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Pray to God for guidance.

Seek the assistance of your church pastor or group leader on issue of marriage

Beauty is not everything

Infatuation and love are different things
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2020
Op I swear with my left balls you no well grin
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Don't pressure her if she doesn't want you.
Let me pressure you O
Seeing that lovely ass in profile I can't think straight again grin
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Ryocaj(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Women feel threatened by Handsome n clean guys.. that's y Most ladies don't date good-looking guys... they prefer just giving them d coochie.. Handsome n clean guys get lots of attention from ladies..
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by APO(f): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2020
She is right cause all those features you see now and fall for might change after first child and you will look for another with those features
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by SaintChukz(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Sam2310:
incase u don't know, The Lady is telling u that No diction in what u said, u just want fuvk her.
Just see how u describe her self, it show u are player, i mean player than tell friends about ladys.

You're a very wise man! This boy has thoughtlessly just told all of us through his descriptions of the lady and his words that he is only after her body and after he gets what he wants, he would likely dump her like the player that he is and the lady has seen through all of that hence her polite disapproval of his advances.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

And you don't read to comprehend. Where did you read that he shouldn't pay attention to his appearance?

Shut up. Insecure fellow.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Budline1(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2020
DedeNkem:

I don't understand why kids nowadays don't take NO for an answer anymore in their dating lives!

This girl has clearly refused dating you by giving you a flimsy excuse and yet you are persistent!

She judged you by your "clean" looks instead of by your character. Moreover, I've never met any human being who doesn't want their partner to look "clean". She just wants you to get lost with that nonsense reason.

Move the f*uck on! There are many beautiful ladies out there that have better attitude and personality, who would want and appreciate you the way you're.

She may stupidly come seeking you when she realized the attention has stopped and you've moved on. By then, you would tell her to GET LOST because she's too pretty, impulsive and may cheat on you!

And don't change your mind to date her, she's NOT good for you!

FACT! A girl that likes you won't give you problems. A girl is not agreeing to date you, you free her asap. It's not hard at all.

If care is not taken, that same girl will meet another guy after this guy and she will date him. He better free her on time.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2020
GET DIRTY grin
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Budline1(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2020
MrFly:
ignore her for 3weeks then restart from the scratch

He shouldn't restart anything again. He should stop throwing himself at her, a girl that likes you won't give you problem at all. He should just move on, the girl should rather be the one looking for him.
There are still a lot of finer girls that would want him. He should let this one go. He should RESPECT himself. .
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by jaybeeyoh: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2020
Stop asking her and try to get close to a finer gurl in your church,make sure she notice this and continue killing dem with freshness, she'll come back begging.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by candy2016(f): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2020
remedick:
he wont let her go, what he does not know is that the girl is messing with his head.
....lol..but why do we girls have issues.....maybe the girl is even trying to do little shakara for him or what do u think .... I just hate to see girls toiling with feelings�

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by remedick: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2020
candy2016:
....lol..but why do we girls have issues.....maybe the girl is even trying to do little shakara for him or what do u think .... I just hate to see girls toiling with feelings�
With my experience, I will never date a girl with all the features he outlined. They are bag of trouble... cos all they have to offer is just that physical looks and he seems to be attracted for same reason until he is dealt with.

I didn't even see him talk about her career and skills, goals... just superficial looks that will fade after a few months. She is just messing with his head because she has seen he is HIGHLY POISED to have her. WTF is she can't date him because he is too clean...

Both of them are not serious jare..

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2020
OluwasureGig:
Hi nairalanders, I know the world is battling coronavirus and I probably shouldn't be talking about this at the moment but I could use your advice just incase we all survive this pandemic that has so bedeviled us.

I'm a young man in my mid-twenties and by this time last year I was broke and had a very poor account balance but by the Grace of God things are different now. My business is booming and I'm balling. Now I'm the type of guy that likes to look good and smell nice always, and this might just have proven to be my Achilles heelgrin

It happens that there's this extremely beautiful girl I've been crushing on in church and I finally made my move this Sunday. We got talking and exchanged numbers. Now this girl is like my dream girl; she's very very beautiful facially, tall, has a fat ass, perky boobs, flat stomach and very straight legs. She basically looks like them models we see on IGgrin

The problem is I asked her out and she said she can't date me because she thinks that I'm "too clean" and would therefore cheat on her as a result. I've tried all I can to make her change her perception but she is not coming along. Please what do I do or say to this girl to make her date and marry me because I've already sworn that she'll be my last bus stop in the dating world.

Please your advice will be duely appreciated. Thanks

Become dirty.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by poporinwa: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2020
You need to work to get her trust. If actually you will not cheat on her tell her you can understand her reason but try and be good to her,who knows you may be warming your way into her heart. Remember to be a good and loving guy to her....when she will agree to your proposal you Will not know.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Budline1(m): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2020
remedick:
All this one na story... I would never go near a girl like he described her ever again. their head no correct.

Abi oo. Same here, sad part is that the girl would start dating other ppl while our guy is still trying to be her friend, she'll friendzone him and still benefit from him in the process. She'll only agree to date him when those she dates after him have broken her heart well, our guy will only be having leftover of other guys that don't really care about her.

That's why they say nice guys finish last. It's better he moves on now and free the girl, those saying he should remain friends don't know women...Women don't think that straight, talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Branduche: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mahd ooooooo
bigt2:
Tell her this, memorize it:
See (her name), I understand you're nursing a fear of the unknown about my decency, but I believe Decency is no pride! I believe you deserve a decent man like me but if you so insist that I'm going to be unfaithful because of my cleanliness, You can go and love yourself. Bye.

If you sell yourself cheap, she might see you as a weakling.
Tell her that and let's see if she would be able to look you straight in the eye ever again. Give her a little ignoring time, then flirt with her again.

You need to stand your ground or she perceive you as a weakling.

I have spoken.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by remedick: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Budline1:

Abi oo. Same here, sad part is that the girl would start dating other ppl while our guy is still trying to be her friend, she'll friendzone him and still benefit from him in the process. She'll only agree to date him when those she dates after him have broken her heart well, our guy will only be having leftover of other guys that don't really care about her.

That's why they say nice guys finish last. It's better he moves on now and free the girl, those saying he should remain friends don't know women...Women don't think that straight, talking from experience.
the embolden shows you have been to war and back like a real soldier. Comrade, I sight you grin grin.

The last one I had experienced with made me decide I will never go near such girls ever again. IN fact, once I see them, no kind of feelings evolves. This OP just see small money and he thinks he has become rich and therefore, woman is the next thing. He will learn the hard way like men before him.

Especially when money finish and girls no dey reason him matter again. Cos girl like this one will dump his ass in seconds if money stop flowing... I have been there, done that and back. Now all I want is do business that will send 5M into my account and I grow it to 100M thereafter. We are waiting for covid19 to leave scene and the raise begins.

I had a similar experience with a nairaland chic and trust me, they are no good. Thankfully, I had backup after series of instability but my current girl is not like that and I am at peace!

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by lilmonarch(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=dalass post=87878889][/quote]are you freaking kidding me? It's not ok for anybody to bleach be it guys or ladies. It's a huge turn off for me. O despise ladies that bleach lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by lilmonarch(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=dalass post=87878889]are you freaking kidding me? It's not ok for anybody to bleach be it guys or ladies. It's a huge turn off for me. O despise ladies that bleach lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed/quote]
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by JAYUK(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
OP, been in same situation,I applied deductive reasoning,told her if am not good for her no problem,with my shoulder high I gave her space for weeks,started flirting with her ,paid her a surprise visit,told her I needed water to drink,she was on her way to the convenience,she asked I help myself in the kitchen,looked up the rack to take a cup,observed a sliding cover by the side of the rack,you need to be observant to notice it,out of curiosity I opened it,come and see anti retroviral drugs.That was end of the story.
You are young ,vibrant and self driven,I advise you focus on growing your business,there is no perfect lady,you create what you want in your wife.All you will get is sex and nothing more, you will get tired and start looking elsewhere.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
post=87801368:

Mid 20's quoting us all over Nairaland saying rubbish!
Wetin person no go see for dis Nairaland sef
Orisirisi something.

No advice for you today sha.
Maybe next time!
I thought You hate been addressed that way ,you do call on the attention of Moderators,you can still talk withoit using such words sir.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Budline1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=remedick post=87885115] the embolden shows you have been to war and back like a real soldier. Comrade, I sight you grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Calyberry(f): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
You don't love her,you are after her beauty.
She doesn't love you,she has a serious relationship.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by remedick: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Budline1:

Nice one bro. No be today, I know their ways very well, nothing is new about these girls again, tell me one thing I haven't seen, tell me one strategy I haven't tried. Op think sey he clean and he's got money. Trust me him cleanness and money dey learn. Is it money or cuteness and clean face? Yet some of them will stl screw u up. Nothing new and I understand the angle he's coming from. He'll learn with time.

OG like us have seen a lot and their matters don't move me anymore. You can not be a friend to a girl you're interested in, you'll end up regretting, you can only choose and expect to be chosen, if they don't choose u back, you move to the next one. I've dated a lot of girls(average and cute)and I've been rejected too, played and scammed... Now I know all their tactics. And that is why I rarely take any of them serious anymore.
Luckily I have a cute homely gf now and she really cares about me, she's madly in love, it's needed at one's age now tho.. Tho she's stl a final year student and not working yet but she's a perfect definition of 'well brought up', no pressure at all.

I'm glad you're now focusing on the most important things now which is the money you are making for yourself, I understand the feeling of being left when the money isn't coming like it used to anymore, thank God you have a good girl now, happy for you.

Getting a girl isn't about spending for them anyway. I've made up my mind not to spend my hard earned money for any girl again in the process of wooing. I don't take most of them serious anymore except my gf, others are just for flings...
Op just needs to keep making the money and care less about these girls coz it's nothing but games to most of them.

One love G.
Yeah, right bro. If he really wants to injure this very girl... he still have to chance. All he needs to do is try to woo her a few more times, like one more week and then quickly shift attention to another church girl, just be friend with that one even if the current one is what he really wants. He should make sure the current girl see him with the side chic as often as possible in church... anything to make her feel she is not so important.

She will fall in line as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by heartofcity12: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
I wonder why some guys bother themselves about girls.Same girl that is one night stand for one guy will be giving another guy headache for months. Same girl that a guy will get within 3 days, another guy will keep chasing her for years.
Guys wise up, if she’s not agreeing to date you, let her go, stop chasing women. There are a lot of women.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Budline1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
remedick:
Yeah, right bro. If he really wants to injure this very girl... he still have to chance. All he needs to do is try to woo her a few more times, like one more week and then quickly shift attention to another church girl, just be friend with that one even if the current one is what he really wants. He should make sure the current girl see him with the side chic as often as possible in church... anything to make her feel she is not so important.

She will fall in line as soon as possible.

Gbam. He could use that strategy, exhausting tho.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by remedick: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Budline1:

Gbam. He could use that strategy, exhausting tho.
Yes he could cos it seems he just want to fulfill a fantasy he has been nurturing and if he tries being serious with a girl like that... he would regret things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.