Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (97536 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Unserious: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2020
ORBLIGHTS:
ok. unserious kid

He is not my kid!
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Pls report urself to ncdc this coro don't chop ur brain,

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Try to dey look dirty n approach her again..then come back and tell us her response.... As if we're the ones to tell you what to do with ur life..

She doesn't want you.... The message is clear and concise. That is a flimsy excuse

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Hcultured007(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
OluwasureGig:
Hi nairalanders, I know the world is battling coronavirus and I probably shouldn't be talking about this at the moment but I could use your advice just incase we all survive this pandemic that has so bedeviled us.

I'm a young man in my mid-twenties and by this time last year I was broke and had a very poor account balance but by the Grace of God things are different now. My business is booming and I'm balling. Now I'm the type of guy that likes to look good and smell nice always, and this might just have proven to be my Achilles heelgrin

It happens that there's this extremely beautiful girl I've been crushing on in church and I finally made my move this Sunday. We got talking and exchanged numbers. Now this girl is like my dream girl; she's very very beautiful facially, tall, has a fat ass, perky boobs, flat stomach and very straight legs. She basically looks like them models we see on IGgrin

The problem is I asked her out and she said she can't date me because she thinks that I'm "too clean" and would therefore cheat on her as a result. I've tried all I can to make her change her perception but she is not coming along. Please what do I do or say to this girl to make her date and marry me because I've already sworn that she'll be my last bus stop in the dating world.

Please your advice will be duely appreciated. Thanks
get dirty for her boss...try n loosen up a little n observe n see the difference...
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by 12345baba(m): 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Oya dirty ursef small nah

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by kiddkash(m): 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
OluwasureGig:
Hi nairalanders, I know the world is battling coronavirus and I probably shouldn't be talking about this at the moment but I could use your advice just incase we all survive this pandemic that has so bedeviled us.

I'm a young man in my mid-twenties and by this time last year I was broke and had a very poor account balance but by the Grace of God things are different now. My business is booming and I'm balling. Now I'm the type of guy that likes to look good and smell nice always, and this might just have proven to be my Achilles heelgrin

It happens that there's this extremely beautiful girl I've been crushing on in church and I finally made my move this Sunday. We got talking and exchanged numbers. Now this girl is like my dream girl; she's very very beautiful facially, tall, has a fat ass, perky boobs, flat stomach and very straight legs. She basically looks like them models we see on IGgrin

The problem is I asked her out and she said she can't date me because she thinks that I'm "too clean" and would therefore cheat on her as a result. I've tried all I can to make her change her perception but she is not coming along. Please what do I do or say to this girl to make her date and marry me because I've already sworn that she'll be my last bus stop in the dating world.

get dirty
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Kyrx(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
I be wan comment something else until I read properly, bro, my candid advice for you is to just let go, she's insecure, and ladies like her are always jealous with some overbearing attitudes that might eventually harm you.

So let go of her bro!

12 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by kollinskollins(m): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lala and fun...

Ask femi adeshina and bubu, they're the grand masters of dating...

Be like say u never hear of corobaba angry
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by sapientia(m): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Who pushed this to FP when we are battling Covid 19.

Mitchewww
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Flier: 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lol this life I once dumped a girl friend because of being too clean but this posters case is different,mine had to do with being too tidy
It got to a point where I thought she has mental problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Farki: 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
I'm seeing more red flags in this post than a Chinese military parade.

My guy I'm sure she either isn't interested or she is the cheating type and letting you know beforehand. Or maybe she's a domineering control freak who thinks you can't be put on a leash because you package yourself better than other guys.

Either way run.......... and buy her hand sanitiser.

By the way is her name Natacha? kiss

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Risentouch(m): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2020

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Verami(f): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Maybe you intimidate her over neatness stuff and she feels you are pestering her much. Just free her to live her life things will change soon.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by CoronaVirusPro: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Spend some few days in a pig sty and go back to her.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Obrigardo: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Young man, look forward. Ride out this coronavirus and then go look for another girl
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by bukatyne(f): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
OluwasureGig:

@bold:

Your dream girl is all fluff. Not one thing about her innate qualities or God fearing people throw around without knowing what it means.

@OP
Become dirty.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by kiddkash(m): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
OluwasureGig:

his is a welcome distraction
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by ujizzy: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
rex444:
hmmmmm what business do you do ? let's start from here

You should have mentioned the business you are into that you were able to cash out ASAP within 1 year

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by West2019(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
be carful corona virus is around stop talking about woman for now ,ask for God mercy first ,I'm thinking how to make heaven you are here saying you about tall fat boom

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
rex444:
hmmmmm what business do you do ? let's start from here

Yea OP what is the business? believe it or not your answer will go a long way.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Teegelop(f): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Do not change your standard for whatever thing but still try to convince her that you're not the type she thought of, if she's truly yours she will accept in no time.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by generalstingz(m): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
OluwasureGig:

Baba Move on! When you pitch your tent with mediocres, they only bring you down. My10cents

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by donwily(m): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Maybe because Yoruba guys are always dirty and you look different
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Abfinest007(m): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
is not by force na
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by blazebaba(m): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=bigt2 post=87800370]Tell her this, memorize it:
See (her name), I understand you're nursing a fear of the unknown about my decency, but I believe Decency is no pride! I believe you deserve a decent man like me but if you so insist that I'm going to be unfaithful because of my cleanliness, You can go and love yourself. Bye.

If you sell yourself cheap, she might see you as a weakling.
Tell her that and let's see if she would be able to look you straight in the eye ever again. Give her a little ignoring time, then flirt with her again.

You need to stand your ground or she perceive you as a weakling.

I have spoken.

Youve got a really large balls..

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by GreenDee(f): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
lol, what kind of silly reason is dat, d summary is dat she is nt interested in you..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by AgentNairaland(f): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Go And Unclean Then, Why Asking What To Do.. Abi You No Get Gutter Over There Jump Inside It To Unclean
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Macon1212: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
OluwasureGig:

Which church do you attend? Beauty should be the last reason to marry a lady. Ponder about this.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by LoveJesus87(m): 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
You know what we would do to help you very well concerning this matter, just give me the girl's number first, I would personally call her and make sure she marry you. You hear? But just type the number here first or inbox me her number so that we can start work on her asap. The Lord is your strength grin cheesy
OluwasureGig:

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by enemyofprogress: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Dirty yourself small now. I dey sell boat mouth and body odours. That should do the magic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.