Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? (21811 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:39pm On May 12, 2020
ScotMisile:

Why do people dream about their lovers?
I've never Really DReamt about much men in my life. For him, it's like everyday. Many things I've predicted to him happened. Not into BlaCkmail. TOo Real to a fault. I'm just a MASTeR Planner. Not maniPUlative. I PUt God fiRSt in everything.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by ScotMisile: 7:40pm On May 12, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
he so much into AmERiCan CUltuRe. I am too, but veRy ConSeRvative when it comes to family & CUltuRe . I Can be BRitney. I Can be maDonna. I Can Be GAGa. But I can be a nun. I don't know. It just happens. An EnvanGelist or something. It So Relieving talking about this to other human Beings. He especially is going through same thing as me. Oh, Chim, my AGUDiJemBa
You're so in looove
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:42pm On May 12, 2020
fx45:
And you must germinate whatever is planted Like seriously?
sorry, please, I was Really eager to have OyiBo babies.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by fx45(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
sorry, please, I was Really eager to have OyiBo babies.
Congratulations!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:53pm On May 12, 2020
ScotMisile:

You're so in looove
na God O. Many things happened in my life B4 that. It was because of the fact that I started APPReCiating and lOvinG myself more. That's how I was able to appReCiAte other human Beings. I had no business being in PaST Relationships.

We've Gone far. I think I'll confide in you at some point. He's in a GAnG, CRiP oR BlOOD. I've been into Shit too- white people POP CUltuRe. But not one that controls every ASPeCt of one's life. ImaGine being on PROBATiOn. And COPs watching his every move. Makes me CRy everyday. I did bad things, but I hung with white kids out of fear. That was what made me escape jail. I Really wouldn't want trouBle of the system in my life. But he's my brother. Can't juSt leave him to suffer AlOne. Gini Kain mere gi?
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by ScotMisile: 8:24pm On May 12, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
na God O. Many things happened in my life B4 that. It was because of the fact that I started APPReCiating and lOvinG myself more. That's how I was able to appReCiAte other human Beings. I had no business being in PaST Relationships.

We've Gone far. I think I'll confide in you at some point. He's in a GAnG, CRiP oR BlOOD. I've been into Shit too- white people POP CUltuRe. But not one that controls every ASPeCt of one's life. ImaGine being on PROBATiOn. And COPs watching his every move. Makes me CRy everyday. I did bad things, but I hung with white kids out of fear. That was what made me escape jail. I Really wouldn't want trouBle of the system in my life. But he's my brother. Can't juSt leave him to suffer AlOne. Gini Kain mere gi?
Don't sink with love....you can only help him of you are free.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:26pm On May 12, 2020
ScotMisile:

I love this person so much. I've never fallen in love with a BlaCk man before.

Let me lighten the mood:
*SinGing* there's something about this
SOmethinG ABOut this something about this
MAn man ..DimkPA !!
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Tweiker: 8:36pm On May 12, 2020
Mrfeel:

Chia you na bad girl grin

One bottle of Hennessey for you

Tweiker khiaa this babe is bad grin

I know MOnkeyBabe of old.

Lives in Lagos. Dates rich white guys grin

Yeah, she's bad
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:43pm On May 12, 2020
Tweiker:

Yeah, she's bad
ThanK you. THANKYOu. You are far too kinD;lol lived in LaGos. Left at 14 to New YoRk. Now about 24. So you sabi khia? Had been hustling Igbos since I was 12yeaRs old. It was first for fun then money got into it. Some white BOys from B.I.S suggested the idea of paying so they could touch me. One thing led to another, BeCause GiRls Usually give in since they sensual.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:51pm On May 12, 2020
ScotMisile:

I've even opted to live with him alone without the kiDs
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Tweiker: 8:53pm On May 12, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
ThanK you. THANKYOu. You are far too kinD;lol lived in LaGos. Left at 14 to New YoRk. Now about 24. So you sabi khia? Had been hustling Igbos since I was 12yeaRs old. It was first for fun then money got into it. Some white BOys from B.I.S suggested the idea of paying so they could touch me. One thing led to another, BeCause GiRls Usually give in since they sensual.

Slow down small

1 Like

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Mrfeel: 8:54pm On May 12, 2020
Tweiker:

Yeah, she's bad

she doesn't look Igbo she looks more like Yoruba why ?
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:02pm On May 12, 2020
Mrfeel:

BeCause of my DARk Skin and BiG head Ba? It's my mom that looks Igbo. Her dad and my father's DaD. Anyway, this is what elochukwu looks like. SoRRy, BlACk nation is one. Know you may be offended by triBal sentiments. Other than his Good looks, BuhaRi'S GoveRnance is whack.

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:03pm On May 12, 2020
Tweiker:

Slow down small
how old was Bubu in this PiC?

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by socialmediaman: 9:12pm On May 12, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I've never Really DReamt about much men in my life. For him, it's like everyday. Many things I've predicted to him happened. Not into BlaCkmail. TOo Real to a fault. I'm just a MASTeR Planner. Not maniPUlative. I PUt God fiRSt in everything.

Are you a Pisces?
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Mrfeel: 9:14pm On May 12, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
BeCause of my DARk Skin and BiG head Ba? It's my mom that looks Igbo. Her dad and my father's DaD. Anyway, this is what elochukwu looks like. SoRRy, BlACk nation is one. Know you may be offended by triBal sentiments. Other than his Good looks, BuhaRi'S GoveRnance is whack.

Look at this pic remove the tribal marks from this girls face and see the resemblance

Those two pics are buharis pics you whats your point
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:24pm On May 12, 2020
Mrfeel:

Look at this pic remove the tribal marks from this girls face and see the resemblance

Those two pics are buharis pics you whats your point
no, problem. I look like the Guy in the PiC. He is hanDSOme. He'S GoD'S ChilD-His CReatiOn. I lOve everyone of all tRiBes, nations and ColoR. JeSus taught me to do so. You have no idea how God loves His Children. He sent his onlyONLY BEGOTTEN son to die like a common CRiminal so that we may live. He lowered himself to be born in a manger or stable to set an example for humility. BROther, Anyi enwere eze JeSUs.

He has Close Resemblance to BuhaRi when bu was younger. That's why I used the picture. No hard feelings.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:29pm On May 12, 2020
socialmediaman:

Are you a Pisces?
CanceR smiley
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:31pm On May 12, 2020
Graysons:
To be honest, I don't understand what you type undecided
I'm soRRy, I'm PlayinG. ITS P.L.A.Y. play Play tOO muCh . I don't Comot am o, Renovate am Change am. Make Peace remain for Jerusalem. To Please the Roman Gods and Goddesses.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Mrfeel: 10:44pm On May 12, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
no, problem. I look like the Guy in the PiC. He is hanDSOme. He'S GoD'S ChilD-His CReatiOn. I lOve everyone of all tRiBes, nations and ColoR. JeSus taught me to do so. You have no idea how God loves His Children. He sent his onlyONLY BEGOTTEN son to die like a common CRiminal so that we may live. He lowered himself to be born in a manger or stable to set an example for humility. BROther, Anyi enwere eze JeSUs.

He has Close Resemblance to BuhaRi when bu was younger. That's why I used the picture. No hard feelings.

Amen my sister don't be offended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:03pm On May 12, 2020
Mrfeel:

no, never. I love you all so much. PeaCe Be with you.
ChineKe Mee Anyi n'ebere. Who am I to keep Grudges?
I can forgive my murderers and those who killed my brothers and sisters years ago during the civil war.
You have done nothing to me. The Devil only tries to create confusion and misunderstanding among God's Children. We should be aware of his Devices. As a Parent, how would you feel if your Children are constantly fighting?
God Bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Mrfeel: 11:18pm On May 12, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
no, never. I love you all so much. PeaCe Be with you.
ChineKe Mee Anyi n'ebere. Who am I to keep Grudges?
I can forgive my murderers and those who killed my brothers and sisters years ago during the civil war.
You have done nothing. The Devil only tries to create confusion and misunderstanding among God's Children. We should be aware of his Devices. As a Parent, how would you feel if your Children are constantly fighting?
God Bless you

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Tweiker: 1:24pm On May 13, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
how old was Bubu in this PiC?

The military photos ... 30s

He was one of the youngest presidents ever.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Tweiker: 1:27pm On May 13, 2020
Mrfeel:

Cos she's having sex in the picture and so made it blurred cheesy
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Mrfeel: 1:51pm On May 13, 2020
Tweiker:

That's sweet grin

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by NiceMen: 1:55pm On May 13, 2020
Graysons:
To be honest, I don't understand what you type undecided
I stopped reading half way lol
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:04pm On May 13, 2020
NiceMen:
I stopped reading half way lol
av Changed it
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:06pm On May 13, 2020
Tweiker:

yUP wink
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:06pm On May 13, 2020
Mrfeel:

Do you Really look like the Guy in this PiC?
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:08pm On May 13, 2020
Tweiker:

you SABi mR. Feel for real life?
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Mrfeel: 6:16pm On May 13, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Do you Really look like the Guy in this PiC?

Which guy?
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:54pm On May 13, 2020
Mrfeel:

Which guy?
Bob Manuel UDOKwu

Remember the movie he Played Father MBAKA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Stubborn Partner? / 5 Sex Positions For Maximum Satisfaction(men And Women) / Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.