Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus (89012 Views)

Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
knowhowk:
People are dying ,A drug to save is Approved this one is talking Gibberish. Go to US and ask for Evidences , Nonsense

k.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

Did you pray for Buhari

I Don't think you pray for Nigeria like I do..
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by MYHUBBY: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
God had breath on that drugs hence the solution for the cure.

God had proven again to humanity that's he's God of grace and mercy. all glory belong to him

we pray this antisocial virus exit the world as soon as possible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by martowskin1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
dollarsplenty:
Chloroquine has been suggested since by Trump. I only pity them because of the body itch that usually accompany the drug.

Is the itching worst than the harm of coronavirus?

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ayoefa: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Buharitists are known Anti-Trump...

Is it TRAMP that came to the conclusion that the medicine can help? Nope, it was French and South Korean Doctors. TRAMP just spoke about it while the study wa still ongoing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by luluman: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
qualityGod:
Thats why I love America.

Trump the solutionist

God's own country.
You no love Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Grupo(m): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Chloroquine dey scratch na
Abi the hydroxyl chloroquine different?

If i take that thing that year
For good two days i nor dey fit sleep because my body go dey scratch me

Except if i take puritiin join before the scratching go reduce

Which one you prefer? To scratch or to die of Corona?

2 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
slimthugchimee2:
Many of the people here doesn't even know there's a difference BTW cure and treatment
kiss
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by guru90: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
US always exposing cure for coronavirus while CHINA never expose their own....

na wa oooh for China

5 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

There is a Serious war Going on.. The War Against the World Inhabitants!

President Trump is a Hinderance to what they wanna do..

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle this affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

President Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for the World...

Pray For President Trump
oboy. So trump is now a saint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by emmyboy162(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
MSesan:
No be dis drug dem say one couples take and dey kick bucket...
Isokay!! angry angry

The man did not die from ingesting Chloroquine . He died ingesting fish tank cleaner

2 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Learngrafixx(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Chloroquine dey scratch na
Abi the hydroxyl chloroquine different?

If i take that thing that year
For good two days i nor dey fit sleep because my body go dey scratch me

Except if i take puritiin join before the scratching go reduce
Why not smoke some weed join

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
luluman:
You no love Nigeria?
ask yourself same question grin

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Faithez110(f): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Goodnews
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by thesmallgod(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
All BAYERs are fvcking genius. From Otto Bayer to Frederick Bayer. I just wish I meet you guys afterlife
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by 02Kebreal(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

There is a Serious war Going on.. The War Against the World Inhabitants!

President Trump is a Hinderance to what they wanna do..

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle this affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

President Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for the World...

Pray For President Trump

Misguided lot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by realstars: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Man Oh Man Where Is Thy Faith.

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by zedman1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Trump is always right grin

A very big sigh of relief since Hydroxychloroquine is affordable cool
Affordable for now... Trust Nigerians. wink
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Dreyton36: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
I hope it works,
I made Canada visas to many people which is out and they're yet to travel due to the virus
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by pellummy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dear friend do your research please hydroxy chloroquine and chloroquine phosphate!!! Be careful ask for doctors advice
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Fash20: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
flejnr:
Nigerians will now start drinking car hydraulics oil and chloroquine together
Raise your hand up and give urself a knock for very dumb comment

3 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by tyisrael: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
What if USA and China are playing us. Just thinking aloud
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by malali: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by AFONJACOW(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
Has WHO approve this
which WHO The one working with Chinese government to spread Convik Birus one and nine Birus... They lied to us earlier and shouldn't be trusted... I wish that ineffective organization should be send parking

2 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
grin grin abeg leave me hand Oooo can't laff
flejnr:
Nigerians will now start drinking car hydraulics oil and chloroquine together
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Yoighaman(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
...and one *im*becile in a zoo asked who made the US the world police.... admittedly, the country has got her flaws but without her (big brother US) directions, initiatives and interventions, we wonder the direction the world would be headed today. God bless America and may he have mercy on Nigeria and Africa at large.

5 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
dollarsplenty:
Chloroquine has been suggested since by Trump. I only pity them because of the body itch that usually accompany the drug.
Its not the same chloroquine that itches
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by guru90: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
zedman1:
Affordable for now... Trust Nigerians. wink

Not affordable in Nigeria because they will calculate their family problem + Hardship join the original Price for Hydro-Chloroquine..

Nig loves increasing without Mercy...

3 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by adecz: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
This drug wey dey scratch
body like mad? shocked shocked shocked

Dem wan kee oyibo finish!!

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by prinsam30: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
can African country ever produce vaccines or cure of any kind of illness, we ar always answerable to the Americans in times of this.....

infact the whole world
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by fm001(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by senatepresido: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wow!!! Let be true o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos / Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures / Swallowing The Truth-the Many Benefits Of Drinking Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.