Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (64621 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2020
ityP:

You are deceiving yourself. Any child born out of wedlock is a bastard. Nothing old, obscene or obsolete about it
Nobody is a bastard.Deal with it it does not change the fact that I stated the truth
You can get in trouble for that

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2020
ityP:

You are deceiving yourself. Any child born out of wedlock is a bastard. Nothing old, obscene or obsolete about it
You are actually the one deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Sultty(m): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2020
I can't even relate to this topic even before lockdown I've been bonding with my family as I most times stay indoors I work early, return home early and I don't watch EPL to make me entertained. Give me lots of money and I'll be happy

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by ityP(m): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is because in those societies they are more enlightened and there is more to life for them.
Some women the only thing on their head is marriage they will still be disturbing you to marry and be miserable like some.of them.I have stayed seen and interacted with some married couplesI even listen to radio programmes dor married couples and I notice that they always complain of their partners and not praise them.The thing dey scare me to enter I get bored easily.I do hope my case will be different if I choose to marry.

Since u get bored easily, don't even think of marriage. When I see ur wedding I.V, I will comment these exact words: "IT WILL END IN TEARS". Because, truthfully, it will

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by ccollins(m): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Dear husbands, Stay home and enjoy your wives.

Everything is not money

Buhari has done well on this I must say .
that's wrong.what about singles who eke out a living on daily income. This lockdown should just end instantly
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Goodman247: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is because in those societies they are more enlightened and there is more to life for them.
Some women the only thing on their head is marriage they will still be disturbing you to marry and be miserable like some.of them.I have stayed seen and interacted with some married couplesI even listen to radio programmes dor married couples and I notice that they always complain of their partners and not praise them.The thing dey scare me to enter I get bored easily.I do hope my case will be different if I choose to marry.
l support marriage institution because it was ordained by God, but the rate of domestic violence has increased in Nigeria, Husband killing thier wives, wives killing husbands,, they can't walk away because of society stigma but they end up commiting murder,

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by ityP(m): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:

You mean you love your partner more than yourself?

Google true love, see what comes up. That what I'm saying
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am sure you saw old fashioned along with the term bastard meaning that it is an outdated practice that has lost it's meaning.
All I told you was the truth there is nothing like bastard in Nigeria law and calling someome such is an act of discrimination which is contrary to law as no person shall be discriminated as a result of birth.

Secondly whether or not you pay brideprice for the mother of a child does not matter as long as you can establish that the child is yours that child remains your own and you have the same rights to that child like any other father.
Instead of striking my post learn and read
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Fisher007: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2020
Lmao
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by ityP(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nobody is a bastard.Deal with it it does not change the fact that I stated the truth
You can get in trouble for that

Get in trouble for using an English word Except the person na illiterate. Bastard is an English word, if anyone has a problem with the word, he or she should delete the word from the dictionary

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2020
ityP:

Since u get bored easily, don't even think of marriage. When I see ur wedding I.V, I will comment these exact words: "IT WILL END IN TEARS". Because, truthfully, it will
If I choose to marry I will only head to the registry I won't do big wedding or wear white.I like simple things.With little or no invitees so you will not know at all.If it likes it ends in tears life na 50-50 .I woll move on I cannot come and kill myself.So don't worry your words have no effect for me I am prepared for whatever outcome.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by supereagle(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2020
My own wife always acts contrary. I am more at home than she now, I always call her Abami Eda because of opposite tendency she manifests always.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by ityP(m): 7:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

If I choose to marry I will only head to the registry I won't do big wedding or wear white.I like simple things.With little or no invitees so you will not know at all.If it likes it ends in tears life na 50-50 .I woll move on I cannot come and kill myself.So don't worry your words have no effect for me I am prepared for whatever outcome.

I don't want to make you feel bad. I just stated clear facts. I'm glad you're prepared for whatever outcome. I just gave you the ONLY outcome

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:35am On Mar 31, 2020
ityP:

Get in trouble for using an English word Except the person na illiterate. Bastard is an English word, if anyone has a problem with the word, he or she should delete the word from the dictionary
What if I sue you?
You will explain to the judge why you chose to discriminate me when I have no power over the circumstances that led to my birth.
You will then know that your action is contrary to section 42 of the Nigerian constitution that is against all forms of discrimination.

Cc naijaroyalty learn.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by bukatyne(f): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2020
supereagle:
My own wife always acts contrary. I am more at home than she now, I always call her Abami Eda because of opposite tendency she manifests always.

Toor!

So you are the one happy now. smiley
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Agugbadin: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

No soulmate, No love life , No relationship because you scared it won't last.

One of the reasons some marriages don't last this days is because people jump into it without knowing each other very well .
.... That's why it's advised to date for Atleast 3 years so as to know each others likes and dislikes before talking of getting married.

Is not better to remain single than see what some are seeing in their marriage

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

What if I sue you?
You will explain to the judge why you chose to discriminate me when I have no power over the circumstances that led to my birth.
You will then know that your action is contrary to section 42 of the Nigerian constitution that is against all forms of discrimination.

Cc naijaroyalty learn.

There is nothing to learn from your watery defenses.

A bastard is a bastard .. there is nothing old fashioned or obsolete about it .

Marry legally so you and your child will be respected in the society .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Agugbadin: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

One of the reasons some marriages don't last this days is because people jump into it without knowing each other very well .
.... That's why it's advised to date for Atleast 3 years so as to know each others likes and dislikes before talking of getting married.

Is it not better to remain single than see what some are seeing in their marriage
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by ku4get(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2020
All those husbands snatchers [slay queens] will die of hunger.���

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by dominique(f): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2020
Husbands that come straight home to bond with their kids won't have any issues with this arrangement (except if they survive on daily income). We have so much normalized adultery in this country that spending time with their families has now become a chore for some of these men

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by ityP(m): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

What if I sue you?

Cc naijaroyalty learn.

Sue me? The judge go give me him own definition of bastard be that

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

There is nothing to learn from your watery defenses.

A bastard is a bastard .. there is nothing old fashioned or obsolete about it .

Marry legally so you and your child can be respected in the society .
The word is obsolete and old fashioned in many democracies of the world.In Nigeria when you have money you have rsspect if you know your right nobody can disrespect you because your parents are not married
I told you the truth.The law is the society nobody is a bastard.Davido and wizkids children and any other chikd can never be called bastards no matter how you argue this married or not the fact remains that nobody is a bastard.You cannot subject a child to shame or insult because they have no control over the circumstances that led to their birth.

6 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2020
ityP:

Sue me? The judge go give me him own definition of bastard be that
His definition is from the legal angle and I gave you that already
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by mrwonlasewonie: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2020
blinking001:
Your man keeps staying out late and avoiding you because you cant make your home feel like home and now you're happy there is lockdown. By the time inflation on dialy consumable products starts na so so beatings you go the chop. Yeye Wives association of Nigeria.
na them

Them don dey show face

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by moderatedguy: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Lostz:
buhari or governors?
na Zombie him be
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Goodman247:
l support marriage institution because it was ordained by God, but the rate of domestic violence has increased in Nigeria, Husband killing thier wives, wives killing husbands,, they can't walk away because of society stigma but they end up commiting murder,
I will advise they walk away than stay in jail
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Date for 29 years, do all you can, the devil in women will still rise
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2020
ityP:

I don't want to make you feel bad. I just stated clear facts. I'm glad you're prepared for whatever outcome. I just gave you the ONLY outcome
Who cares? undecided

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2020
dominique:
Husbands that come straight home to bond with their kids won't have any issues with this arrangement (except they survive on daily income). We have so much normalized adultery in the country that spending time with their families has now become a chore for some of these men

It's always the man's fault to you Nigerian ladies

Smh

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by kingsolomon2020(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ezmans: 7:46am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:
I am just imagining how those irresponsible husbands that spend almost all their nights outside are going to cope with probably the acclaimed devil ( Wife) they have been avoiding..

Make domestic violence Sha no increase
some of now there phones are on silent mode grin
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by loswhite(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:

Love is not meant for everybody jor .

How many of the acclaimed married people are happy in their marriage?
How many of the acclaimed single people are happy being single? No human is happy 100% everytime..it has nothing to do with marriage or single

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.