Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. (73110 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by DabFrankNG: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
You are doing well.... I love your use of tense and concord. Your grammar is okay and you write well. A little long but na you know wetin the babe want. You try. manage this small gift, I love people who write well

Are you a mind reader?
The guy writes beautifully. Billions of people across the world can read but very very few can actually write well.
The guy is good!

As for the people bashing the guy, the sorrow in the world right now is enormous, anything to break the ice a little is welcome.

Or what do you want him to do? Start grieving and wailing over Corona? Even those that tested positive are counselled to have a positive mental attitude.

Moreover, such pulling of legs may just be the way he spices up his relationship.

It's not your babe or your relationship so just free the guy.

2 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Itemmanu: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
You wrote this epistle cos of April fool?

Damn, you must be jobless. And your babe also had time to read thru? Let me just say you both are jobless.

You guys should have been created as respirators that the world urgently needs now, instead of humans.
[/s]
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by governorudeh: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
born2begreat:
A sensible person seeing everything that’s happening all over the world won’t even think so stupid today to crack any joke. Borrow sense and get your ass off here boy

smiley grin cheesy
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Maiden2020(f): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hmmm....this is serious! I'm just imagining what will become of Nigerians if dis lockdown continues like close to a month.... Chai!! God have mercy. Now see wetin e don dey cause.....

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by babyfaceafrica: 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
DabFrankNG:

Are you a mind reader?
The guy writes beautifully. Billions of people across the world can read but very very few can actually write well.
The guy is good!

As for the people bashing the guy, the sorrow in the world right now is enormous, anything to break the ice a little is welcome.

Or what do you want him to do? Start grieving and wailing over Corona? Even those that tested positive are counselled to have a positive mental attitude.

Moreover, such pulling of legs may just be the way he spices up his relationship.

It's not your babe or your relationship so just free the guy.

Some people just hate long write up and have biased mind.. No mind them.. Stay safe
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Tonyblinky(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
OP no be your fault,I would rather blame the lockdown.But honestly u no try...see textbook for April Fool.

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by SweetCunt97(f): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mammangaddafi:
How far?
I dey
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mtchwwwww

Oga go get a job

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Akalia(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
wreckormend:

I was going to reply you with same tone. But on a second thought I, I decided not to add to your grief. It's a new month. The positive vibe around me is so insurmountable. So I got nothing but love for u. Stay safe
you talk grammar, are you chioma davido??
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Chydo63(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
� �.. Lol, how can you say its nono their business, after bringing your 'business' to a public forum for everyone to see? Surely, you'd have responded differently if they had poured encomiums on your trivial & redundant act, especially at this momentous period. Next time try to keep your business private, if you want people to mind their business. quote author=wreckormend post=87978192]

Funny how people spew poo confidently on what they know nothing about. If I write epistle to her it's nono' your business. Long texts work for us. Simple. If you can't find the humor in my attempt to prank my girlfriend, the most you can do is ignore. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Kizzygentle: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
maasoap:

You all behaved and typed like you're bitter or jealous or something.

Even you! To say that you are the most pathetic among them is to say the least.

Did you all see this post from Explorer yesterday? A post about a cutie dancing on a roof top in New York City amid lock down and how they eventually went on a date and police officers even took pictures with them?

https://www.nairaland.com/5765467/covid-19-story-quarantined-cutie-dancing

You guys are losers and killjoys! Fvck you all for ruin this guy's day. The funniest thing is that once an unfortunate troll happens to be the first one to comment on a thread like this, other zombies would simply follow.

Thanks guys
God bless u.
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by paix(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
duduade:

And he actually typed all that, anyway everyone's priorities differ

It's well with you

Yes, it's a free world.
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by DaddyRochie1642: 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
I thought it was only me that saw that... Only April fool,the dude is writing a book already... And babe was busy sleeping.. Nigga was busy composing a text book ,that babe will answer with just one word.. grin Op below..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

And what are You in reality? A beauty queen who also deserves such epistle? grin

Normal levelz nah�
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by DaddyRochie1642: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
StPete:

It became his business when you posted it on social media. Guy go and get sense, it's too early in the month to be stupid

grin grin
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by DaddyRochie1642: 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Drabeey:

OP can borrow sense, but we need to improvise one for you. The factory fitted one don spoil.

What should he be doing?
Crying, wailing to gods to stop the epidemic abi?
Mteew undecided

I dey always forget this day, every of this kind date, every year. Why?

Happy birthday to myself and Alhaji Dangote in 9days time. Boss, i won't like to spread this virus. Baba i need money to quarantine myself well. You no do me anything last year, but no be say i dey vex o. Sebi you still get my acct number sir? I can still resend it tho lipsrsealed

You need Sense too grin grin

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by sheriffindy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
StPete:

It became his business when you posted it on social media. Guy go and get sense, it's too early in the (month to be stupid
..i tire for that writer oo..see his corona eyes
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by MrMacinterchi1: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please don't forget to post her reply here. You write well.
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by NACE13: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Damn! So much negativity coming from nairalanders, I must say; Even some bloody hypocrites are bashing the guy and telling him he is jobless. So taking an hour or two to compose and text a loved one is now a crime?! *Spits

From my observation, it is obviously obvious most people that are bashing him were/are all heartbroken one way or another and this 'prank' just brought back memories they once had before they were dumped. It isn't his fault that you were dumped or cheated on because you dated unappreciative thots.

I was working/reading all night, and then by 7am this morning, I decided to prank my siblings with April fool's message on WhatsApp, so does that make me jobless as well? Even Mark Zuckerberg who is a geek with a little pinch of nerd and hardly has time for fun but usually take his family out from time to time, what does that make him? Gosh, I am so disappointed today - didn't expect such bad energy, especially from few known folks I respect on this platform.

You guys are so so immature and bitter, that is all. Grow up
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by HolyTitus(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
UKusedBoyfriend:
seriously? grin grin
imagine you'd pictured yourself being a father but the vibe was cut short. Liquor still dey here; you care for some?
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
HolyTitus:
imagine you'd pictured yourself being a father but the vibe was cut short. Liquor still dey here; you care for some?
send it here 2061881608 UBA grin
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by EmmaNuella77(f): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
The negativity on this platform is absolutely ludicrous
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by ORBLIGHTS(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
people no get joy o. c as dem try cut short d guy joy! grin

bro. ur babe is fortunate to have you
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Roozzaay(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
BABANGBALI:
is it my fault. Internet makes us lazy jo

cheesy
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by iamarealman(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hmm
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by shekauvsbuhari: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
wreckormend:
Since the Corona break has made us all practically useless. Even movies couldn't help the level of boredom I was feeling.

So I thought I should give my girlfriend a little bit high BP. I sent her this prank message. Had to tone it down a little so she doesn't go crazy before the end.

She hasn't read it though, but I can only imagine what her reaction will be when she wakes to this. Happy new month guys.
What is this thrash doing on a public forum?
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Champneys: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
wreckormend:
Since the Corona break has made us all practically useless. Even movies couldn't help the level of boredom I was feeling.

So I thought I should give my girlfriend a little bit high BP. I sent her this prank message. Had to tone it down a little so she doesn't go crazy before the end.

She hasn't read it though, but I can only imagine what her reaction will be when she wakes to this. Happy new month guys.

Ori e ti daaaru
Alaini ironu ara Galatia.
Fu...cking childish prat!
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by shegzydave(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
some guys are just dumb and daft, where is the April fool there...instead of him to send it to see her reactions he has quickly tell her is April fool, chai you started well and end stupidly next time allow her to read it without telling her April fool yet, but who knows maybe your girl is aggressive perhaps if she see it she will change it for you and you are scared to loose her.....
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Babysho(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
wreckormend:

You can still delete it
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Olaburn(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Story... Won ma do
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Flaame(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Do you know if he was in North Korea and that gibberish gets to Kim Jun Hun, he could be killed for it

The time he spent composing that could have been used to plant 100 seedlings of maize. But he just wasted it.

Let's just thank God we not in North Korea.
we're not in North Korea, and I don't give a freak about North Korea....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.