Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,082 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. (73831 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by McTested(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2020
wreckormend:
Since the Corona break has made us all practically useless. Even movies couldn't help the level of boredom I was feeling.

So I thought I should give my girlfriend a little bit high BP. I sent her this prank message. Had to tone it down a little so she doesn't go crazy before the end.

She hasn't read it though, but I can only imagine what her reaction will be when she wakes to this. Happy new month guys.

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Hassan88(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Well done ooo
Oga prank
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by shestrong(f): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2020
wreckormend:
Since the Corona break has made us all practically useless. Even movies couldn't help the level of boredom I was feeling.

So I thought I should give my girlfriend a little bit high BP. I sent her this prank message. Had to tone it down a little so she doesn't go crazy before the end.

She hasn't read it though, but I can only imagine what her reaction will be when she wakes to this. Happy new month guys.
I laughed out loud after reading this. NICEEE

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by 24kmagic: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2020
I blame the foolish admin that brought it to front page.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by mightyleks(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2020
We Are really Angry in this country.....No joy at all everybody just dey Vex cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Heineken(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2020
Mosebolatan26:
Everyone is bored...that I pick calls immediately it rings... ur babe is not picking ur calls and shes not reading ur whatsapp, I only pick my family calls and don't go on whatsapp when am with my man... they love attention .. pls pay her a visit if she stays close and b sure shes safe too
nawao.. Imagine this your talk. You don't pick calls when you're with a man? I'm thinking so many things here.
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Purifiedsoul: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2020
Your mates are struggling out there to help find the cure of this pandemic, but you're here wasting your precious time on a girl that I am sure is not beautiful..

No wonder Buhari said YOU'RE LAZY.
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by dequeenishere: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2020
���chai guys no get chill sha oo, see as them dey attack this guy for being romantic. This shear jealousy and frustration.
My guy u do well jare , don't mind them. You girl will actually be very happy and proud of you _if she appreciates romance sha.
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by luminouz(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Purifiedsoul:
Your mates are struggling out there to help find the cure of this pandemic, but you're here wasting your precious time on a girl that I am sure is not beautiful..

No wonder Buhari said YOU'RE LAZY.
undecided undecided

With a moniker like yours,I expected something better but most frustrated Nigerians are always unable to see the humor in ANY situation. The OP was pranking his gf...why the bile you and your ilks are distributing everywhere?

The joke is on y'all. Somebody is happy while you're hating. grin

2 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Femeto: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2020
Great and awesome Oya send me full text copy.
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by funshint(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2020
This guy needs help..............urgently!!!!

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Iceberg3: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2020
wreckormend:

I was going to reply you with same tone. But on a second thought I, I decided not to add to your grief. It's a new month. The positive vibe around me is so insurmountable. So I got nothing but love for u. Stay safe

Maturity at its peak,kudos. Remain like this in life. God bless

2 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Starz825(m): 10:10am On Apr 01, 2020
emeijeh:

Was she even sleeping or babe don block am?
The guy jobless sha!
Bae wey don dey find how to end the relationship before...no go even read reach the end part wey him write April fool grin

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by ofiko123(m): 10:10am On Apr 01, 2020
All these sermon for just a single girl she had better be bloody Beyonce...

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:10am On Apr 01, 2020
Omo u get work o.
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Iceberg3: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2020
StPete:

It became his business when you posted it on social media. Guy go and get sense, it's too early in the month to be stupid

Haba,are you hungry or what!!!!

What's wrong with Nigerians?!?!

grin

3 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by maasoap(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2020
born2begreat:
A sensible person seeing everything that’s happening all over the world won’t even think so stupid today to crack any joke. Borrow sense and get your ass off here boy
emeijeh:

Was she even sleeping or babe don block am?
The guy jobless sha!
StPete:

It became his business when you posted it on social media. Guy go and get sense, it's too early in the month to be stupid
Freehuman:
[b]You are a disgrace to men across the globe. It's a shame that people your age are working from home and improving their financial status but all you do is chase an unromantic amoeba you call "girlfriend".!

You all behaved and typed like you're bitter or jealous or something.

KingAzubuike:
You are a very big disgrace. In this trying times you still have time for jokes

Even you! To say that you are the most pathetic among them is to say the least.

Did you all see this post from Explorer yesterday? A post about a cutie dancing on a roof top in New York City amid lock down and how they eventually went on a date and police officers even took pictures with them?

https://www.nairaland.com/5765467/covid-19-story-quarantined-cutie-dancing

You guys are losers and killjoys! Fvck you all for ruin this guy's day. The funniest thing is that once an unfortunate troll happens to be the first one to comment on a thread like this, other zombies would simply follow.

Kizzygentle:
Drabeey
Dobson43:
babyfaceafrica:
BABANGBALI:

Thanks guys

4 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2020
HolyTitus:
Naso my babe too pranked me this early momo with a positive PT test kit - I guess you know what that meant. I think she couldn't imagine all the plans I've started making ahead my God's gift I'd calculated would land on December; my Mom's month - I'd even took a day off at work; my lil man don go charter different liquors - celebration galore; he's not back yet - I dunno how I go relay the supposed good news to him sey na April nonsense when he's back - make he sha bring the drinks fess; it's been a while I drank. Thank God sey i never inform my mille. Idiat girl.
seriously? grin grin
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by maasoap(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2020
jakezebrax:
Yoruba man, go and find work do. See as him dey waste time for woman.

Work kills u there! The city is under the lock down and you're still talking about work.

Roon9:
Pls delete this rubbish

Why?

COVIK19:
See long epistle, for a small girl who’ll leave you tomorrow. You’re not serious yet

People spend thousands and millions of naira on women and women still leave them "tomorrow". This long epistle takes nothing away from him. He loses the girl tomorrow, he doesn't lose anything of value
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by femlex(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2020
Respect
wreckormend:

I was going to reply you with same tone. But on a second thought I, I decided not to add to your grief. It's a new month. The positive vibe around me is so insurmountable. So I got nothing but love for u. Stay safe
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by prettyaura: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2020
wreckormend:

OP..your motive for the write up is sweet but not every lady will appreciate it..some can get high BP at d middle and won't even bother to read to the end...some ladies can even dump U because of this write up all becos the prank is just too expensive..some may not talk to their bf for days until he apologises over and over...romance is not for everyone except U have studied your partner and U already know he/she have a strong thing for romantic stuffs..Good write up tho, I love romance embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by walteriyke: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=wreckormend post=87978192]

Funny how people spew poo confidently on what they know nothing about. If I write epistle to her it's nono' your business. Long texts work for us. Simple. If you can't find the humor in my attempt to prank my girlfriend, the best you can do is ignore this over serious people joor I gbdu ur post
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Richmondofficia(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2020
You wrote a textbook and you'll probably get a reply of "Lol" or "awwwn lol"

Your mumu plenty no be small

2 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by walteriyke: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2020
wreckormend:

Funny how people spew poo confidently on what they know nothing about. If I write epistle to her it's nono' your business. Long texts work for us. Simple. If you can't find the humor in my attempt to prank my girlfriend, the most you can do is ignore.
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by walteriyke: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:
uare not OK lol everybody is not frustrated lol
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by topmost945(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2020
She'd prolly see d April fool first b4 even reading
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by HantaVirus(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2020
All of you insulting the OP are very stupid... Na person say make una no get girlfriend? Chronic masturbators....

Everywhere is on lock down and the young man is trying to do something creative and "playful" with her girl and y'all yapping shit...

Stupid he-goats with malfunctioning brain.

2 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by IdioticNLmods: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2020
nanceeleecious:

You are hate filled and it's only right you get some form of therapy before it hits you harder than this.Ndo!
He said the fuckin truth!

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by jumpampass(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2020
It is not funny. Ko funny...very boring message

2 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by cutieme(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I dey tell you
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by IdioticNLmods: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2020
UKusedBoyfriend:
I don't understand why people are attacking the op. Why are Nigerians so annoying. If you don't like the write up ignore instead of insulting or attacking him. Even the moderators found it worthy of a fp material cause it's April 1st.
The mods are always idiots and always pushes trash to the front page

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / How I Got Saved From Masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.