Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion (18216 Views)

Lets Wake Up...!!! Oh Nigerian Youth / TINUBU Hijacks NASS Positions; Oyegun, Others Kick- The Capital.ng / Oba Obateru Akinruntan Hijacks Election Materials In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by RichyBlacK(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2011
Righton:

You are entitled to your own opinions. But Muslims will NEVER be dictated to by you or by anyone Why do you think you can sit in judgement and dictate conditions?

Please can you tell me christian jurisprudence to enable us see if it is barbaric or not.
Tell me the portions of the Bible that have been completely ignored so that we can determine what is left of christianity or get a new name for it so that at least all the pretensions to being followers of christ can be laid to rest

Why do your type always think women are forced to do what they do in Islam. Are you saying even in the US, somehow these women cannot resist this "imposition".
Do you know that some girls (even in Nigeria) cover their faces in school but don't at home because their parents do not want them to
When will you defend the rights of these women to cover their face

Is it really freedom or democratic for a woman who wants to appear unclothed in some beaches in Europe to be able to but those who want to cover their bodies are not allowed to as in France
Why do you not believe that those who appear in adult films are forced while assuming those who cover their bodies are?

How many muslim neighbours of yours have you had cause to call to order because they always resolve issues by violence?
A lot of people talk about some muslims based on poisoned opinions while totally ignoring that muslim they see at work or in the neighbourhood everyday

RichyBlacK:

Well, I don't believe every Muslim thinks that way. I have Muslim friends and I know some that have attended "Save Darfur" protests and marches. I have a close friend from Egypt, a Muslim, who sees nothing good in Mubarak's stranglehold of Egyptian politics.

However, I understand where you're coming from. Sometimes Muslims are slow to criticize their corrupt governments and even slower to openly condemn undisputed acts of barbarism by extremists within Islam. This, I think, is as a result of a two-pronged fear:

1. Fear of being harmed, especially for those residing in oppressive states
2. Fear of making fellow members of the Ummah look bad in the eyes of outsiders.

Over the last 50 years, extremism has taken a lethal blow, and it is becoming less popular. I firmly believe that the future of our planet has no place for extremists, of any religion. And slowly, but surely, those Muslims who believe that the world must bow to their own interpretation of Islam would be locked in a perpetual state of backwardness.

Any student of history, would realize that even Christianity passed through a similar phase in the so-called Dark Ages. Extremist views were the norm rather than the exception. Without much external forces, the demons of extremism imploded from within, as people just got tired of the lunacy. Today, extremists in Islam have to battle two losing fronts: the moderates in Islam and the non-Muslims. Today, we are seeing the waning of extremist views in countries like Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Kuwait and Jordan. This will only continue and, hopefully, bolster the size of the moderates in Islam. On the non-Muslim side, there are at least six fronts:

1. The Russian front (on alert from lessons in Afghanistan and Chechnya; watching neighboring Muslim states closely)
2. The Chinese front (the Communist Party has very low tolerance for any form of extremism; not much extremists can do here)
3. The Indian front (have been on alert for at least 60 years; acts of barbarism within India has heightened vigilance; tension between extremist Muslims and extremist Hindus have effectively checkmated any ambitions of extremists on either side)
4. The European front (rising Muslim population; gradual integration of Muslims in Europe will increase the population of moderates in Islam)
5. The American front (on alert since the mid-90s; monitoring several extremist groups across the globe; most intimidating front to all extremists in Islam; choicest target for all extremists in Islam)
6. The African front (with several flash points in Sudan, Somalia, Kenya, Tanzania and Nigeria, many non-Muslims and moderates in Islam are ready to subdue extremists in Africa; most significant extremist-engineered crisis is that of Darfur; increased literacy and enhanced poverty alleviation programs will help decrease the influence of extremists)

Given all these fronts, the increased cooperation among key players on these fronts, and all the events that have triggered vigilance and heightened preparedness, I dare say that there is no future for the extremists in Islam! And to all who want peace on earth, that is a very good thing!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-223300.32.html#msg3423188
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by abdulkawu: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2011
It is very disheartening how some people claiming to be "Ahlus Sunnah" violating the rights of others, which is totally against Islamic Teachings,

Boko Haram is alien to the true nature of Islam, true principles of Islam. But the above comment is unwarranted as the Ahlus Sunnahs or true Ahlul Sunnahs. Do not castigate a group based on an individual weakness, pls i beg u, inflammatory comments dont help the deen at all. Lets muster energy towards unity.
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by calaharry: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2011
Rasputinn I say a big Amennnnnnnnnnn!to your prayer.
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by Saidsalla(m): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2011
About those extremist in Islam,they didnt exist until when extremist in xtianity began their operation in some Islamic country. So,who is to blame first? The founder or the imitator? There's one president dat even said: God revealed to me to fight Muslims. I dont support killing a single innocent person,but I support fighting for freedom against accupiers. About women, they (before Islam)used to be inharited as properties are inharited,but Islam stopped that bad habit and ordered to give them whats inhirited from their parents or husbands. Women are buried alive b4 Islam. Islam stopped that,and commanded men to treat them good. Prophet (PBUH) said: the best amongst you is the best amongst his wives. What happens nowadays is a kind of enslavery. Take an example: women are employed by banks or any other body,they will not have time for their children,they must to be beautiful and young and do all what it takes to maintain their beauty even if they can spend half or more of their earnings,they must also be wearing clothes that show their shapes. Despite all this, when aged,they are replaced by other young women. You see in Islam women are valued to the extent that all they need will be provided by their father,husbands(when married) or sons when aged. And social vices is something that discouraged seriously in Islam. It happens by mere lookin at a women passingby with an indecent dress. Therefore, Islam orders women to cover their body with clothes (if they like with their faces) not because of anything that some people think.
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by charles009(m): 12:30am On Jan 08, 2011
islam is a cult. they are very heartless and sinister people. kill anybody that believes in Allah. very glad how Americans is killing scores daily with unmanned drones in the middleeast. it serves them right. Mohammed is evil/,
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by illusion2: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2011
Saidsalla:

About those extremist in Islam,they didnt exist until when extremist in xtianity began their operation in some Islamic country. So,who is to blame first? The founder or the imitator? There's one president dat even said: God revealed to me to fight Muslims. I dont support killing a single innocent person,but I support fighting for freedom against accupiers. About women, they (before Islam)used to be inharited as properties are inharited,but Islam stopped that bad habit and ordered to give them whats inhirited from their parents or husbands. Women are buried alive b4 Islam. Islam stopped that,and commanded men to treat them good. Prophet (PBUH) said: the best amongst you is the best amongst his wives. What happens nowadays is a kind of enslavery.

Ignorance and rumour mongering will destroy any country. Can you provide evidence on the President who made the above statement ?  undecided

If you cannot,kindly refrain from making such remarks in the future.
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by seyibrown(f): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2011
Saidsalla:

About those extremist in Islam,they didnt exist until when extremist in xtianity began their operation in some Islamic country. [b]So,who is to blame first? The founder or the imitator? There's one president dat even said: God revealed to me to fight Muslims. I dont support killing a single innocent person,but I support fighting for freedom against accupiers. About women, they (before Islam)used to be inharited as properties are inharited,but Islam stopped that bad habit and ordered to give them whats inhirited from their parents or husbands. Women are buried alive b4 Islam. Islam stopped that,and commanded men to treat them good. Prophet (PBUH) said: the best amongst you is the best amongst his wives. What happens nowadays is a kind of enslavery. Take an example: women are employed by banks or any other body,they will not have time for their children,they must to be beautiful and young and do all what it takes to maintain their beauty even if they can spend half or more of their earnings,they must also be wearing clothes that show their shapes. Despite all this, when aged,they are replaced by other young women. You see in Islam women are valued to the extent that all they need will be provided by their father,husbands(when married) or sons when aged. And social vices is something that discouraged seriously in Islam. It happens by mere lookin at a women passingby with an indecent dress. Therefore, Islam orders women to cover their body with clothes (if they like with their faces) not because of anything that some people think. [/b]

ROTFL! The things some people come up with! Anyway, thanks for letting me know that women were buried alive until Islam came! Best joke of the year! Which primary school did you finish from? grin  grin One Muslim on NL told me thoughts are not counted as sin so why should looking at a woman in indecent dress bother muslims that they have to have all women covered up? grin Are they really covered up because the men CANNOT CONTROL THEIR THINGIES?? grin  grin Have you forgotten that not so long ago, women were safe walking around with only the groin area covered, and the men didn't go bonkers?  grin You wanna go back for a refund on any education you have paid for! grin . . . . and claim damages for any free mis-education you have received! grin

We have heard a million times that Islam is peace; LET US SEE THIS PEACE IN ACTION!
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by Saidsalla(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2011
seyibrown:

ROTFL! The things some people come up with! Anyway, thanks for letting me know that women were buried alive until Islam came! Best joke of the year! Which primary school did you finish from? grin  grin One Muslim on NL told me thoughts are not counted as sin so why should looking at a woman in indecent dress bother muslims that they have to have all women covered up? grin Are they really covered up because the men CANNOT CONTROL THEIR THINGIES?? grin  grin Have you forgotten that not so long ago, women were safe walking around with only the groin area covered, and the men didn't go bonkers?  grin You wanna go back for a refund on any education you have paid for! grin . . . . and claim damages for any free mis-education you have received! grin

We have heard a million times that Islam is peace; LET US SEE THIS PEACE IN ACTION!

You cant see it unless u go for it. You cant kill thousands of Muslims in jos and look for peace from Islam now. You've seen it b4 when u need it. To insult is all u learned.
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by seyibrown(f): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2011
Saidsalla:

You cant see it unless u go for it. You cant kill thousands of Muslims in jos and look for peace from Islam now. You've seen it b4 when u need it. To insult is all u learned.

[b]I am sorry you feel insulted! My intentions are to spur you into seeking knowledge, and peace and showing that you have both! You obviously did not think some of your claims through before posting them or present them in the correct context.

If Islam orders women to cover their bodies (and faces) and other religions don't, why should Islamic orders be forced on those who are not Muslims and who do not wish to be covered? If Islam says all women should stay at home, why should this be forced on non-muslim women who do not want to stay at home or even women who do not have or wish to have kids?

If you think it is right for Muslims to kill non-muslims in retaliation for what you claim was done in the past, then when Muslims down tools it will be right for non-muslims to start their own killing spree in revenge. The cycle will not stop if each side is seeking revenge for what the other side did last time! It is a shame that you promote the killing of non-muslims when peaceful muslims and non-muslims are calling for an end to the senseless murders! [/b]
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by 14(m): 1:03am On Jan 09, 2011
I see this country going the same route as SUDAN, its a pity. Maybe Gadaffi was right
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by Righton: 7:03am On Jan 09, 2011
seyibrown:

@ Righton

If Saints are insulted; how much more murderers and oppressors! The matter of the insults you do not like is like that of the one-eyed man who goes everywhere with his one-eyed goat but takes offence when people say 'Look at that one-eyed goat' as those who do not really like him might actually be referring to him and not the goat! [b]Peaceful muslims need to do something about the 'one-eyed goat' of extremism!

This thread is supposed to address what you are advocating. Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Pakistan, Iraq, even Afghanistan already co-operate with the US

charles009:

islam is a cult. they are very heartless and sinister  people. kill anybody that believes in Allah. very glad how Americans is killing scores daily with unmanned drones in the middleeast. it serves them right. Mohammed  is evil/,
The drones are tolerated because Pakistan approve of them
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by truly: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2011
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by afrika(f): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2011
seyibrown:

@ Righton

Non-Muslims just want some peace! Is it hard for peaceful muslims to IMPOSE 'PEACEFUL ISLAM' on EXTREMIST MUSLIMS just like it imposes Sharia on those who do not want it? Or is it a case of the 'dog who breastfeeds her puppies but ONLY BITE the other dog's puppies?

Most people DID NOT START OUT HATING MUSLIMS; they STARTED OUT HATING THE VIOLENCE OF EXTREMIST MUSLIMS which seems to be supported by peaceful Muslims who kept quiet on the terror being unleashed across the world! More peacefull Muslims need to speak out against the atrocities being committed in the name of their beloved religion!

If Saints are insulted; how much more murderers and oppressors! The matter of the insults you do not like is like that of the one-eyed man who goes everywhere with his one-eyed goat but takes offence when people say 'Look at that one-eyed goat' as those who do not really like him might actually be referring to him and not the goat! Peaceful muslims need to do something about the 'one-eyed goat' of extremism!

THE VIOLENCE WILL STOP, WITH THE EFFORTS OF SENSIBLE MUSLIMS OR WITH THE EFFORTS OF SENSIBLE AND AGGRAVATED NON-MUSLIMS! TO THINK THAT THE WHOLE WORLD WILL WATCH EXTREMIST ISLAMISTS TURN EARTH INTO A PLACE HOTTER THAN HELL IS A DREAM THAT WILL NEVER COME TRUE!

[/b]

I so much admired your sensibility. Its just that we are not just getting things right and cos, its my religion, i just dont want to admit. Could this religion be occultic or just protection with greed? someone should help me. One cant change religion and if they do, their life is uncertain by people God created. The decision makers, in their respective houses violate this.
In the houses of most elite muslims, u see red wine,and other stuffs they form to forbid. but for the poor ones, they instigate them to follow their words.

I could remember during the muslim fasting, one okada man ran into one shop and bought pure water which he sucked dry and that was just in the afternoon. He just hid himself behind the door gazing like a caught thief till he finished it. It marvelled me. And i believe, if there is freedom for them to change, i bet u, some will voluntarily change without been preached to.

One American islamic once said that, in the Holy book, it is written that it is a command to terrorize the unbelievers. Is that not crazy!!!
http://www.popcrunch.com/south-park-muslim-threats/
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by afrika(f): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2011
religion is not the problem, people are
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by Righton: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2011
seyibrown:

@ Righton

What about the females who do not want to cover their heads or faces but are forced to do so, and in this our Nigeria? Are these females, though not being muslims being DICTATED TO? What about those who want to leave Islam but are not allowed to? Why should Sharia APPLY TO NON-MUSLIMS? Is it right that Islam dictates to others but others cannot dictate to them?
Is this not double standard? You want us to address what you perceive to be injustice to muslims by muslims. but you have never addressed the injustice to muslims by non-muslims. why?

You say some muslims force other muslims to cover their heads. That issue has been mentioned several times here. I reckon it is very big deal given the number of people mentioning it. Now technically, this matter is one of interference by non-muslim. However, to address your question, I do believe that [b]there should not be compulsion in matters of religion

But you waved aside 2 issues - muslims that are forced to uncover their heads by other muslims and
muslims that are forced to uncover their heads by non-muslims (eg the French ban on Burqa)
why are these 2 not important
. Is it because you are happy when muslims cannot have their way?

seyibrown:

@ Righton

Answer this question, would those who enforced IMPOSED SHARIA IN THE NORTH BE HAPPY TO HAVE MOSAIC LAW or CHRISTIAN LAW AS THE LEGAL CODE OR EVEN ALONGSIDE SHARIA? Why should others tolerate imposed Islam when Islam cannot tolerate what others impose?

Non-Muslims just want some peace! Is it hard for peaceful muslims to IMPOSE 'PEACEFUL ISLAM' on EXTREMIST MUSLIMS just like it imposes Sharia on those who do not want it? Or is it a case of the 'dog who breastfeeds her puppies but ONLY BITE the other dog's puppies?

Both christians and muslims want their laws where they are in the majority. That is not my opinion. that is what Pew research said about Nigerians (71% for muslims and 70% for christians)

Now if we had a proper democracy, Sharia would not be imposed if you don't have popular acceptance. In addition, christians should not be subject to Sharia in those places. In Nigeria of today, christians try to impose their ideas on muslims
Last year, the Nigerian stock exchange recgnised christmas by closing at well before time on christmas eve. No muslims holiday was so honoured.
When Obasanjo was constituting his National conference, until muslims protested, christians were the chairman and secretary. The PAC under Johnathan is largely composed of christians. At least the most prominent positions are firmly in the hands of christians

Christians want to live in peace! What about muslims? Do you think terrorists bombs spare muslims? Some people have suggested that there is no "moderate" muslim. Over 90% of muslims are violent etc. Now is this not provocative? Why should I be lumped with crimininals by christians when I see christians daily and I know that I have better temperament than a lot of them

Let us analyse the statements made by christians. Suppose we have just 2 million muslims of active age and just 50% of them are violent. Do you know how many incidents we will have in a year?

When chrsitians say they have not seen the efforts made by muslims to rein in terrorists, they play into the hands of terrorists. When so-called moderate muslims are mocked, what do you think it does to the ideas of terrorists? Yes muslims can do more, but to say they do nothing is frustrating. Every time a muslim who does not believe in terrorism speak up against their actions, that person is putting his life on the line

Who are the people that confronted Boko Haram in 2009? A lot of the security agents were muslims. Muslims alerted the authorities to the dangerous ideas of Boko Haram well before they erupted. I have seen literature written to counter the ideas of Boko Haram. But none of these are recognised by chrsitians

Chrsitians want to live in peace! But why provoke muslims. The temperament of people differ. What do you think the terrorists will do when Christians persist in telling lies against muslims to paint a negative picture or distort Islam by publishing fake Qur'an
If you think this exists only in Islam, go and read up on the threats (even by educated christians) issued to some journalists who criticised the issue of private jet by the GO of Redeemed Church

seyibrown:

@ Righton
Poisoned opinions? Would you tell those whose family members died in 9/11 or July 7 incidents that there opinions of Islam are poisoned, considering that they experienced Islamic extremism 'first-hand'? WHO POISONED THEIR OPINION OF ISLAM? Radicalist Muslims untamed by peaceful muslims perhaps?

If Saints are insulted; how much more murderers and oppressors!

THE VIOLENCE WILL STOP, WITH THE EFFORTS OF SENSIBLE MUSLIMS OR WITH THE EFFORTS OF SENSIBLE AND AGGRAVATED NON-MUSLIMS! TO THINK THAT THE WHOLE WORLD WILL WATCH EXTREMIST ISLAMISTS TURN EARTH INTO A PLACE HOTTER THAN HELL IS A DREAM THAT WILL NEVER COME TRUE!

Muslims died in the 9/11 attacks. Do you think that the muslims who perish in the hands of these terrorists supported those terrorists or refused to tame them?

Let us not just say ignore the false critics if we know that innocent souls may perish because of that. If christians lie against Islam, muslims will no longer see good faith on their part. And the reaction of terrorists is predictable. There is no point in putting muslims who do not believe in terrorism in the middle - unloved by terrorists and reviled by christians
Like I have said, christians too make threats when ther leaders or institutions are criticised.
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by Saidsalla(m): 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2011
seyibrown:

[b]I am sorry you feel insulted! My intentions are to spur you into seeking knowledge, and peace and showing that you have both! You obviously did not think some of your claims through before posting them or present them in the correct context.

If Islam orders women to cover their bodies (and faces) and other religions don't, why should Islamic orders be forced on those who are not Muslims and who do not wish to be covered? If Islam says all women should stay at home, why should this be forced on non-muslim women who do not want to stay at home or even women who do not have or wish to have kids?

If you think it is right for Muslims to kill non-muslims in retaliation for what you claim was done in the past, then when Muslims down tools it will be right for non-muslims to start their own killing spree in revenge. The cycle will not stop if each side is seeking revenge for what the other side did last time! It is a shame that you promote the killing of non-muslims when peaceful muslims and non-muslims are calling for an end to the senseless murders! [/b]
No,u dont have to say sorry, u spoke ur mind! Back to the issue. There's no law in Islam that is forced on any non-Muslim. But if u insisted,any evidence? No any Islamic law is enforced on any non-muslim. Allah says: 'whosoever wills believe,and whosoever wills reject.' many verses with this meaning are many in the Qur'an. Then what can u say about what happens in countries like French? Is it non-muslims forcing their laws on Muslims? You easily forget! How can a learned person be as such?! You described the jos dishumanitised killings as PAST. Why? Bcoz it's Muslims that are killed? You kill them bcoz they r Muslims. Will u kill them if they said: wait,we've given up Islam we converted to xtianity? Then u r forcing xtianity on Muslims and even killing them bcoz they reject it. NO! it can only past when justice is done !!! About staying women at home,i've talked to that in my last post,u can get back to it. What i can add: women r allowed to go out for some jobs or trades but with decent dress that Islam accept it. I know some non-muslims wear a half-naked dress and go out feeling nothing like shame. A human being is created with shyness. Lastly, I repeat u cant kill thousands of Muslims and look for peace from Islam.
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by Saidsalla(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2011
seyibrown:

No,u dont have to say sorry, u spoke ur mind! Back to the issue. There's no law in Islam that is forced on any non-Muslim. But if u insisted,any evidence? No any Islamic law is enforced on any non-muslim. Allah says: 'whosoever wills believe,and whosoever wills reject.' many verses with this meaning are many in the Qur'an. Then what can u say about what happens in countries like French? Is it non-muslims forcing their laws on Muslims? You easily forget! How can a learned person be as such?! You described the jos dishumanitised killings as PAST. Why? Bcoz it's Muslims that are killed? You kill them bcoz they r Muslims. Will u kill them if they said: wait,we've given up Islam we converted to xtianity? Then u r forcing xtianity on Muslims and even killing them bcoz they reject it. NO! it can only past when justice is done !!! About staying women at home,i've talked to that in my last post,u can get back to it. What i can add: women r allowed to go out for some jobs or trades but with decent dress that Islam accept it. I know some non-muslims wear a half-naked dress and go out feeling nothing like shame. A human being is created with shyness. Lastly, I repeat u cant kill thousands of Muslims and look for peace from Islam.
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by afrika(f): 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
Just read a little note on what would clarify the argument and focus our minds where we are really heading to.
This isnt to insult anybody or vex people but, research has made it known that we should just note what we are fighting for:

Biography of the Prophet Muhammad—Illustrated Volume 1 authored by ‘Abdullah Ibn Sa’d Ibn Sarh fills the above need. Needless to say, the author’s name is a pen name—simply because the use of a real name would gravely endanger the life of the author. In Islam, depiction of any images of Muhammad in any form is a serious offence that may result in the assassination of the author or the artist. ‘Abdullah Ibn Sarh, by the way, was one of Muhammad’s scribes who used to write the Qur’anic verses as dictated by Muhammad, that he claimed to be Allah’s revelation to him. But when ‘Abdullah Ibn Sa’d Ibn Sarh realised that the verse dictated were actually Muhammad’s own words and not from Allah, ‘Abdullah quietly left Muhammad, returned to Mecca, and abandoned Islam. When Muhammad conquered Mecca, he caught ‘Abdullah and ordered his execution. But upon plea from Uthman, who later became Islam’s third Caliph, Muhammad spared ‘Abdullah’s life. Though pseudonymous, the author of the illustrated biography of Muhammad has demonstrated considerable courage to tell the truth in an animated way.

This book may be one of the rarest creations where the readers may catch a glimpse of what might have been Muhammad’s time and life. We get quite a vivid picture of what could have been the then Arab society. In this respect the illustrator has done a magnificent job. The stories narrated in extraordinary vibrant colour, eloquence, and clarity has been meticulously sourced from the most authentic sources of Islam. The bibliography and notes are in detail and easily available to anyone who may want to verify, leaving no doubt about the reliability of the narrations depicted in pictorial forms. The language is simple, fluid, and precise, thus making it easy for the children to comprehend the foundation of Islam and its Prophet. The illustrations of Muhammad’s cruelty on his adversities are truly unforgettable—especially the dismemberment of Umm Qirfa and the Uki tribe thieves.

Today, Islam has become a mortal danger to the civilised world. The Islamists want to destroy the civilisation that we know of, and replace it with their brand of Islamic Civilisation. They care very little about human lives or its sanctity. These Islamists are simply following the examples of Muhammad’s actions. The current infidel world spends billions of dollars to confront this menace. But, at the same time these infidel countries also cuddle Islam through political correctness. Thus, any depiction of Islam in an unfavourable manner is vehemently rejected even by the infidel governments. Thus, the world is kept in dark about the reality of Islam—people are lulled by their governments through political correctness, with the dose that Islam is peaceful. The best way to eradicate the Islamic menace is to tell the truth—that Islam is false, barbaric and imperialistic. This illustrated biography of Muhammad tells the truth about Islam in absolute clarity and vividness
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2011
jerseyboy:

^^^^^
Thank your God you're alive to tell the story. Many have been murdered for less.
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by truly: 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2011
afrika:

Just read a little note on what would clarify the argument and focus our minds where we are really heading to.
This isnt to insult anybody or vex people but, research has made it known that we should just note what we are fighting for:

Biography of the Prophet Muhammad—Illustrated Volume 1 authored by ‘Abdullah Ibn Sa’d Ibn Sarh fills the above need.

This book may be one of the rarest creations where the readers may catch a glimpse of what might have been Muhammad’s time and life.

Today, Islam has become a mortal danger to the civilised world.

jerseyboy:

Thank your God you're alive to tell the story. Many have been murdered for less

Anybody posts a negative story about Islam, people accept it as proven fact. Different people post positive story about Islam, they are taken to task.
And they now say they are the lovers of peace
How can somebody just post a story like this and somebody is thanking God
Which god of untruth is that
Somebody says he realised the Prophet was passing of his own words as Allah's

We believe the former, but bot the Prophet (PBUH)
Anyway how did the man make his discovery?

Why should I not believe there is a conspiracy

The only civilisation christians want is the one that accords with the perennially-revised bible
Christians continue to publish fake Qur'an and tell lies against Islam and they are talking about civilisation
Which commandment in the bible sanctions that anyway
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by afrika(f): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2011
Its all good thou. but any religion that u fear to express yourself isnt one. lets be frank, christianity brought the freedom and civilisation that we are all enjoying today. wonderful.

if not, some of us muslims wouldnt be putting on jeans of Givency! perfumes like Christian d'oir cos its againt islam. lets be sincere with our hearts, its just that the poor ones carry the quoran on their heads while the big ones read in between lines to understand that its peaceful if we take things gradual.

one luv my dear ones
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by truly: 1:55am On Jan 20, 2011
^^^^^

Did you read the bit in the Bible that says women should not speak in the church
or that women should submit to their husbands in everything

I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God. (1 Timothy 2:9-10)

[b]our beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. [/b]Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to make themselves beautiful. (1 Peter 3:2-5)

Please bring another lie
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by truly: 1:56am On Jan 20, 2011
Alabama gov: Just Christians are his family

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_alabama_governor_christians

Yet Obama is being accused of being a muslim

So it is a crime to be a muslim but a plus to favor only christians
Re: Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion by elsholz(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2013
okunoba: @auwal87, u obviously don`t know much about Islamic history and present day World affairs. Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words. If Islam was truly a religion of peace we wouldn`t have Muslims from all the four corners of the World killing and bombing innocent people, for Allah and his messenger. Islam was founded on violence and it`s followers have carried on the tradition. Tell me, how did Usman Danfodio spread Islam in Nigeria? How many raids and wars did Mohamed(PBUH) personally waged on the unbelievers? Read the hadith and Koran with an open mind and u will see that it`s filled with nothing but violence and vengeance. Islam is called imole in Yoruba, meaning forced knowledge.
it is true dat wars wear fought during the time of Mohammed (pbuh) but if u understand what u read in the quran and hadith u'll kno dat dose wars were not instigated by muslims but muslims had to fight to defend demselves. The population of muslims werent much den so how will dey wage war against d disbeleivers who outnumbered dem by far and had more weapons and horses. dere are over 1.7 billion muslims in the world today, if islam is about killing and bombing dont u think we'll all be dead by now. Reflect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osun Gov Poll Loss Painful – Presidency / Rivers People Block Eleme Petrochemical Over Exploitation, Protest With DJ / Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.