Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Stop blasphemy God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop blasphemy God (10594 Views)

BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Blasphemy On Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

LordReed LordReed come and see two confused Christians fighting over whose fictional God is more real, they can't even agree on a name.

Okay, now I'm ready to become a full blown Christian, but how will I know I'm choosing the right Christian. buahahaha.

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! cheesy

Just within few minutes and you're already tired of the truth! cheesy

Well that's what it means to speak, hear or know the TRUTH. It would have been easier for you to do anything other than just come in and start getting it without a cost, right? cheesy

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my friend.

The TRUTH will cost you time and effort, if you're not ready to pay a price then it's not for you. It's only for the "lost sheep of the house of Israel"! Matthew 10:6 smiley

NOT for every Dick and Harry! 2Thessalonians 3:2 wink
Re: Stop blasphemy God by LordReed(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

LordReed LordReed come and see two confused Christians fighting over whose fictional God is more real, they can't even agree on a name.

Okay, now I'm ready to become a full blown Christian, but how will I know I'm choosing the right Christian. buahahaha.

Don't even bother. They can't even agree on which book is inspired by their god or not, how would they be able to agree on who a Christian is?

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You are not just are slow. You are extra slow because you still dont seem to get it that, it is not a case of being scared of anybody, nor not about scared of an imaginary God or not imaginary God, but lying does serve its purpose, lol. Now the question, you want to ask is, to what purpose(s) are lies said, lol.
What purpose can lie serve other than dishonesty.
MuttleyLaff:
Trust me. Truly, I tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows, you would would have lied three times, even its a white lies, lol.
You can foresee me lying, but you can't foresee Corona Virus.
MuttleyLaff:
Rhetorical question please that was, so dont bother attempting to respond to it
Ok
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
So? We are WIP, isnt?
Who told you we are the finished article yet, huh? We are still on the tapestry, the finishing touches are still ongoing, lol, the image impression is not completed, lol
Why did God put an unfinished product in his perfect garden, then punished the unfinished product for being unfinished.
MuttleyLaff:
Big fat lie
Fat? so they also come in shapes too.

If your God doesn't like barbecue, why haven't he blown the trumpet yet? I know why, "more barbecue"
MuttleyLaff:
You posted it because you are a selfish person, who has no consideration for other people. You are a sadist, who enjoys revolting, gross-out, shocking, bloody pictures.
I'm I more selfish than your no where to be found pastors, I'm I more gross out than you fellow Christians barbecuing that man, be guided.
MuttleyLaff:
Now pulease dahling, let me in peace, leave me alone, dont respond back to posts on this thread anymore, as this most prolly is my last ping-ponging with you. Some things just can't be forced. All good things come to an end. Was all good while it lasted. Thank you for all your contribution to date on the thread. This is our end GRIMMJOE, kiss kiss, kiss kiss.
Ok
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/3xsmhp.gif[/img]
Typical. Smh, trust him to fabricate

Why couldnt he quote me verbatim, if not because he is a hypocrite and a liar. I unapologetically stand by all I typed and on the word of God, as in meaning, the Bible as my solid foundation.
What solid foundation, foundation that cannot build schools, foundation that cannot build hospitals.

In the future the only use of the Bible will be to shock windows.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2020
LordReed:

Don't even bother. They can't even agree on which book is inspired by their god or not, how would they be able to agree on who a Christian is?
Bunch of clowns, they don't know I've had these conversations before, but with a different set of clowns.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm, it's like you're feeling some higher intellect in my response so let's go!

Now back to your questions!

(1)Is it a crime to tell lies?
(2)Would you teach your child to lie?

The honest answer to questions (1) is "NO" while (2) is "YES" if considered from the human point of view.

But if to be considered from God's viewpoint the answer to (1) is "YES" while (2) is "NO".

Because humans are imperfect and every inclination of our heart is of selfish motive, we will lie without a bleep in fear of circumstances beyond our control.
But God is the Almighty who has nothing to fear so there is no reason for him to lie! Titus 1:2

So if you don't believe in the existence of the Supreme Being, you don't have any reason to think of honesty neither abstinence from telling lies because it can never benefit you nor your child in a world that's under the control of a LIAR (Satan the Devil) {1John 5:29} even your own child will hear you tell lies several times, so how are you going to tell him/her that what he/she saw you did is a CRIME? undecided

And if you say "perhaps God is the liar(Satan) himself, all the same you can't face over 8 billions of people whose hearts and minds is made up to continue lying incessantly.

Either way the honest answer to your question is YES, smiley

It's takes great FAITH in God alone to tell the TRUTH all the time, so if you don't believe in the existence of the one who will repay you for being different in the midst of a crooked generation please honestly answer me, what in this world will encourage you to tell the TRUTH at all times? cheesy
Good you know teaching you child how to lie is bad.

And I don't lie, I've never lied in my life, when I was kid i was falsely accused, the only way out was for me to accept the accusations and receive minimal punishment, be pardon, but I held on to the truth, I didn't lie then, I'm not gone lie now, and it'll remain so till I die.

Just know the day you become falsely accused, it's the day you'll realized that lying is worst than a crime
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Bunch of clowns, they don't know I've had these conversations before, but with a different set of clowns.

You said~

"LYING is a CRIME" but nothing to prove it.

"LYING is a SIN" with nothing to prove it.

Yet the one and only source of information that says "LYING is evil" you're crying to all the people around you to debunk it.

Walahi Talahi you're NOT a clown Sir! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Good you know teaching you child how to lie is bad.

And I don't lie, I've never lied in my life, when I was kid i was falsely accused, the only way out was for me to accept the accusations and receive minimal punishment, be pardon, but I held on to the truth, I didn't lie then, I'm not gone lie now, and it'll remain so till I die.

Just know the day you become falsely accused, it's the day you'll realized that lying is worst than a crime

You've nailed yourself with the underlined my guy!

This shows the level of your intellect my friend! cheesy

You're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, is enough evidence that you've been a liar all your life my guy, just leave the matter! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maximus69:

You've nailed yourself with the underlined my guy!

This shows the level of your intellect my friend! cheesy

You're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, is enough evidence that you've been a liar all your life my guy, just leave the matter! cheesy

Is this why you want from Muslim to Christian so you can smoke those Bible pages.

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Is this why you want from Muslim to Christian so you can smoke those Bible pages.

Hmmmmmmmm, not smart enough my guy!

Why not just ask a simple question to know the reason i said so? smiley

Let me enlighten you a bit perhaps you haven't been lying as i'm accusing all none witnesses!

You've been through schools and must have recited the national anthem including the pledge countless times.
How many times have you stopped a policeman from taking bribes from commercial drivers? Or have you never seen any do that?
How many times have you reported to the police when you see, hear or know of den of robbers, drug barons, hoodlums or even okada riders carrying two passengers without helmets?

Well don't be surprised that your clown friend has come up with another joke, but then let's consider the crime committed!

You pledge to serve our father land with LOVE, STRENGTH, FAITH and to SERVE Nigeria with ALL YOUR STRENGTH and DEFEND her unity!

Only Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the globe will never join in making vows that they can not keep, i repeated it several times as a Muslim before i became a witness, but i wept bitterly after realizing the implications of what we were doing unknowingly back then!

Just go on your knees and start confessing your sins right now because your children are still lying the same way you've lied making false promises! smiley

You said LYING is worse than CRIME so be your own judge! smiley

When i said Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only TRUE Christian Organization on planet earth, i know how funny that will continue to ring in the minds of unbelievers.

Once again that's another blockbuster, try and disprove it if you can by using the COMMON SENSE! smiley
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maximus69:

Let me enlighten you a bit perhaps you haven't been lying as i'm accusing all none witnesses!

You've been through schools and must have recited the national anthem including the pledge countless times.
How many times have you stopped a policeman from taking bribes from commercial drivers? Or have you never seen any do that?
How many times have you reported to the police when you see, hear or know of den of robbers, drug barons, hoodlums or even okada riders carrying two passengers without helmets?

Well don't be surprised that your clown friend has come up with another joke, but then let's consider the crime committed!

You pledge to serve our father land with LOVE, STRENGTH, FAITH and to SERVE Nigeria with ALL YOUR STRENGTH and DEFEND her unity!

Only Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the globe will never join in making vows that they can not keep, i repeated it several times as a Muslim before i became a witness, but i wept bitterly after realizing the implications of what we were doing unknowingly back then!

Just go on your knees and start confessing your sins right now because your children are still lying the same way you've lied making false promises! smiley

When i said Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only TRUE Christian Organization on planet earth, i know how funny that will continue to ring in the minds of unbelievers.

Once again that's another blockbuster, try and disprove it if you can by using the COMMON SENSE! smiley

Christianity exist before Jehovah witness, stop stealing peoples religion and give them back their Bible.

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Christianity exist before Jehovah witness, stop stealing peoples religion and give them back their Bible.

It's OK my friend.

So after all said and done you can't refute the fact that you've been a LIAR all your life! cheesy

Well since you're not interested in religion but all of a sudden becomes an advocate of religion, it's appropriate to enlighten you before you leap into the pool you can't swim. JEHOVAH hid the group name from Satan and his human agents, so that they kept jumping from one name to another in order to deceive faithful people. He allowed all of them to take their respective positions and choose group names of their choice as they were thinking that the group name given Jesus' followers " Christians " (in Antioch) is God's chosen for his servants! Act 11:26

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my friend!

Jehovah is the most intelligent and smartest, he allowed all of them to choose different group names until TRUE Christianity has taken shape just as it was in the first century before the AntiChrist (Catholic Church) sent pure worship into spiritual exile!

That's why JEHOVAH brought out the name to shock Satan and all his agents in 1931, before then God's people were answering the group name "Bible students" it was a great and memorable day when JEHOVAH release the name for all his faithful servants from Abel till today!

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Check your Bible Isaiah 43:10-12 compare to 65:15; Hebrew 12:1

For your information, that's why you and all your Professors deceiving you in ATHEISM can't stand the high intellect of the TRUE worshipers of JEHOVAH!

You can continue rapping with your misinformed churchgoer friends, but you must bow for intelligence whenever you meet a WITNESS of JEHOVAH!

I need not remind you of what you yourself said "LYING is a CRIME" so you may choose to lie to your own soul by deceiving yourself that you've not noticed the difference between Jehovah's Witnesses and misinformed churchgoers.

It's OK, nobody can arrest you simply because you choose to LIE about what you've noticed so far! wink
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
The god of the Christian bible is fake and evil.

The god of the Abrahamic religion are themselves the definition of blasphemy.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Christianity is a Roman mockery of the Hellenist religion.

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bin all the residues of slavery and concentrate on reality, real history.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maximus69:

Please tell me where it's WRITTEN in the human philosophy or science that you so much believe (trust) that says LYING is a crime? cheesy

My friend, you detests RELIGION and that's the one and only faculty teaching that LYING is a crime! cheesy

So relax my atheist friend, there is nothing as in NOTHING so grievous in what you're furious about at least according to your faculty! wink
what are saying there? Are you high on God's semen ?

I have seen christians lie without flinching an inch! Not even occasionally. Dont go there!

I love you christians, you know it is a crime but still do it. Jokers.

However I dont care what others do.

I am not religious but I do not LIE! Except in few cases maybe Im really tired and want To avoid long discussion, so I say yes in place of No.

But you know why I dont lie? Because I learnt recently it complicates my life, I am scared of nothing and nobody.
So i speak my truth Anywhere.

I am not perfect but I dont LIE.

I learnt this by my life experiences not by religion.

Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
beardlessdude:

I have seen christians lie without flinching an inch! Not even occasionally. Dont go there!

I am not religious but I do not LIE! Except in few cases maybe Im really tired and want To avoid long discussion, so I say yes in place of No.

But you know why I dont lie? Because I learnt recently it complicates my life, I am scared of nothing and nobody.

Go figure.
He equally mentioned it's human nature, as if someone will force his mouth to lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

You need to know how Jehovah's Witnesses today under the direction of the Holy Spirit unravel the mystery behind National Anthem! smiley

It was during the dynasty of the third world power that Satan introduced another trap to carry more people along in his bid to make them his worshipers without their knowledge.

To strengthen his kingdom, unite all the people under his domain and win their loyalty, Nebuchadnezzar (six feet tall) build a golden statue 60 feet high, and passed it into law that all the people's under his jurisdiction but most especially the 600 members of cabinet his Babylonians empire must worship his statue at the sound of heavy musical instruments.

That was the year national anthem was initiated. Though the Jehovah's Witnesses amongst his cabinet never grasp the full meaning of these but they surely sense that something is wrong about the whole arrangement, so they decided not to bow during the program!

Before then, Nebuchadnezzar had a terrible nightmare that none of the wise men of Babylon could interpret, prophet Daniel was granted the interpretation of the king's dream.
There he saw Nebuchadnezzar as the head of this image, he foretold that after Nebuchadnezzar's dynasty another nation will overthrow Babylon and that was exactly what happened. But why is it that Nebuchadnezzar is the head when two other Kingdoms have fallen before Babylon?

That takes us to the question of National Anthem. Both the Egyptians and Assyrians never thought of uniting people under their jurisdiction!

So in a nutshell, the national anthem was initiated to make people fight loyally for the interest of those ruling them, that's why words like FAITHFUL LOYAL and HONEST always apppear in all the Anthems in the world!

It is our heritage, that's why we can teach you with efficacy all that's WRITTEN in the book of our God! Isaiah 54:17
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
beardlessdude:

Go figure.

You tried my guy unlike GRIMMJOE who keeps rolling in the quagmire deceiving his own soul!

Of course normal human will lie to avoid troubles but my friend, the Ruler of the world is Satan the Devil, believe it or not that's the reality. He has set traps for all humans to continue lying and killing knowingly or unknowingly. You may strive not to kill anyone perhaps you feel contented with whatever you've got. But if you're not a TRUE Christian (Jehovah's Witnesses) there is no escape for you, you will lie and teach you children to lie! smiley

A perfect example of this is the National Anthem that people recite everyday!

Feel free to read through my post on this same thread and see how people have been lying all their life without even realising it! smiley
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

He equally mentioned it's human nature, as if someone will force his mouth to lie.

I've given you a perfect set up that only Jehovah's Witnesses were shown the secret of the set up.

Try and refute it with whatever you know.

My friend if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, there is no escape.

YOU ARE A LIAR FOR LIFE!
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Janosky: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

Isaiah 42:10-12 (ASV) is older than Christianity.
Let me shock you:
Jesus Christ is a Jehovah's witness. He is the servant of Jehovah,the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob... Rev 3:5,12-14. Acts3:13. John 7:16. John 17:3. John 20:17. grin
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maximus69:

You tried my guy unlike GRIMMJOE who keeps rolling in the quagmire deceiving his own soul!

Of course normal human will lie to avoid troubles but my friend, the Ruler of the world is Satan the Devil, believe it or not that's the reality. He has set traps for all humans to continue lying and killing knowingly or unknowingly. You may strive not to kill anyone perhaps you feel contented with whatever you've got. But if you're not a TRUE Christian (Jehovah's Witnesses) there is no escape for you, you will lie and teach you children to lie! smiley

A perfect example of this is the National Anthem that people recite everyday!

Feel free to read through my post on this same thread and see how people have been lying all their life without even realising it! smiley
nothing in this world is perfect. Even God has amnesia and had To put up a rainbow to constantly remind his all-knowing brain not to commit such grand massacre again.

I am not a child stop making me look like a fool.
I know how I define lying. What i consider as lying.
I can tell someone Her dress is beautiful when its not, to avoid hurting Her feelings. I do not consider that lying.

This world is a free place. Every man shud do as he please. One day we would find out thé truths
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
beardlessdude:
nothing in this world is perfect. Even God has amnesia and had To put up a rainbow to constantly remind his all-knowing brain not to commit such grand massacre again.

I am not a child stop making me look like a fool.
I know how I define lying. What i consider as lying.
I can tell someone Her dress is beautiful when its not, to avoid hurting Her feelings. I do not consider that lying.

This world is a free place. Every man shud do as he please. One day we would find out thé truths

Hmmmmmmmm, why hasty over this now? undecided

I know you must have met series of misinformed churchgoers and religionists, and you must have had lots of arguments with them.

I just said if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses there is no escape for you, you will tell destructive lies and teach your children to do the same!

So go through my former posts on this thread and see what i meant! smiley
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm, why not be hasty over this now?

U know you must have met series of misinformed churchgoers and religionists, and you must have had lots of arguments with them.

I just said if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses there is no escape for you, you will tell destructive lies and teach your children to do the same!

So go through my former posts on this thread and see what i meant! smiley
shut up crétin.

2 Likes

Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
beardlessdude:
what are saying there?
Are you high on God's semen?
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffSLJackonStare.gif[/img]
Are you alright, at all? angry angry

beardlessdude:

I am not religious but I do not LIE!
Except in few cases maybe Im really tired and want To avoid long discussion, so I say yes in place of No.

[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Contradiction Galore, lol

beardlessdude:
Go figure.
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-969df3e33dad.gif[/img]
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffSLJackonStare.gif[/img]
Are you alright, at all?

[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Contradiction Galore, lol

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-969df3e33dad.gif[/img]
i need alcohol oooh
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
beardlessdude:
i need alcohol oooh
[img]https://s1/images/stirringMuttleylaff.gif[/img]
You should have said so before nah. Come to my bar
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
beardlessdude:
shut up crétin.

If you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, YOU ARE A LIAR AND THERE IS NO WAY TO ESCAPE, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LIE AND TEACH YOUR CHILDREN TO LIE!

Calm down and learn!

Nobody is forcing to agree or disagree, you just said humans are free agents, so why not exercise the freedom to find out what i'm saying?

Nothing is at stake oooooo! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
@beardlessdude
Maximus69:

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/stirringMuttleylaff.gif[/img]
You should have said so before nah. Come to my bar
werris your bar?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2020
beardlessdude:
werris your bar?
My aos nah, as you saw above and behind me, lol
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Janosky:

Isaiah 42:10-12 (ASV) is older than Christianity.
Let me shock you:
Jesus Christ is a Jehovah's witness. He is the servant of Jehovah,the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob... Rev 3:5,12-14. Acts3:13. John 7:16. John 17:3. John 20:17. grin

Jesus is a fictitious character thar never existed.

Question:

Why is it that the name of Jesus is claimed to be associated with good and nice things but in all reality; in the physical reality is actually associated with evil and terror?

Answer:

Because the Jesus story is fake and the real motive behind the peddling of the character is evil, demonic and distruptive intentions.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Since we seem not to be paying attention to history, then its no wonder that some of us can easily get caught up in the Hellenist rhetoric peddled by Christianity.

The Christian bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.

For those who keep proclaiming Jesus as though he is a real character, are unread, unlearnt and oblivious to the truth about yesterday.

Any blacksic person who relates to or claims to befriend the Jesus character as prescribed by the Roman Catholic Church are a total disgrace to our ancestors and to the entire continent.

Disclaimer: Our parents and the elderly are given a free pass due to the fact that they didnt know any better.

However, within this disclaimer the youth and our youngsters have no excuse to free themselves from the mental slavery of the Abrahamic religions.

Read, learn and study African history.

Jesus is the name the Eurocentric warmongers called the first slave ship to transport from Africa to North America.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Catholism Is False Religion!!! / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead / Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.