Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? (46858 Views)

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Reasons Why Most Guys Delay In Marrying Their Girlfriend / Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by cococandy(f): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Society is you.
MrBrownJay1:

no i dont think so.... to each their own misery. i would rather a man marry multiple wives and be faithful than marry just one and cheating on her with multiple women. the problem here is:
A) many women enter these polygamous r/ships not as a desire, but simply because thats the only option they have... and thus become bitter miserable women in these union... while some women desire to be in such r/ship from the get go and become wonderful concubines/co-wives etc

B) yes there isa serious problem with marriages in Nigeria/Africa, but i doubt it has anything to do with polygamy. polygamy has been here since the begining of time, and there wasnt any problem with it before, why suddenly blame polygamy?

C) IMHO the main problem here is SOCIETY...
- it is society that pushes women to believe that they must get married at any cost, even if they are not ready/willing.
- it is society that looks down on unmarried women.
- its society that looks down on successful women, so long as they aint married.
- its society that believes that men can have multiple wives but looks down on women wanting to have multiple husbands.
- its society that believes that its ok for a +60yr old man to marry a 18yr old.
- its society that looks up to money so much that some people are willing to even marry a donkey, so long as it has money.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by akreest(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Michelle55:
Not worth it... Just stick to one because one woman is enough problem already,why are you trying to die young by having massive heartaches?

PS: and if you must become polygamous, make it 3 instead of 2... Because when those two will gang up against you, the 3rd will snitch on them to become your top priority and favorite grin heard this secret from one baddest grandpa in my area cheesy

A very wise man once asked: Why must you buy a Cow because you want to drink milk? Most men marry for the companionship and the need to have svx on a regular basis/procreate additional children. You can outsource those services without incurring the additional lifelong burden of keeping a second wife in the house. The long-term economic analysis of a second wife does not justify the investment. Just stick to one wife and contract out the additional services if you desire them. They are plenty Contractors in the market to provide those services at an agreed fee. Thank me later
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Elzakzaky: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin. It is only a foolish man that will still engage himself in the yoke of polygamy in dis century
By the time women show you pepper, you will learn never to put all your eggs in one basket

1 Like

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Yankee101: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
You'll die quicker?
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by hush15: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
suratwo62:

The bible cannot contradict itself. Christianity is founded on the 12 sons of one man from four wives.

Jacob had twelve sons by four women, his wives, Leah and Rachel, and his concubines, Bilhah and Zilpah, who were, in order of their birth, Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, and Benjamin,.

These 12 sons make up the nation Israel which God says “For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession. The LORD did not set his affection on you and choose you because you were more numerous than other peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples. But it was because the LORD loved you and kept the oath he swore to your ancestors that he brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt.” (Deuteronomy 7:6-cool

I didn't get your point. Can you explain
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by drmikeadams(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Elzakzaky:

By the time women show you pepper, you will learn never to put all your eggs in one basket
grin grin grin. how will dey show me pepper when am never getting married to any Delilah,eve,or Jezebel. Bro?
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Frankcallys(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
I'm just wondering how da hell on earth did Oga Solo managed 700 wives and 300 concubines!!! Ifea gbakwalu mu ghari ooo �

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by abbatoir(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Sorry bro. I am not one for many friends or contacts. Interacting on NL is sufficient. Don't vex.
Noted!
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by abbatoir(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Amanda4life:
I prefer a husband to marry second wife instead of sniffing around.
So I can have freedom to face my life as a single married woman.
You know what that means?

The week I'm not on duty to warm your bed
I will resume my connection with my man friends. No vacum in life..

Enough fun. Chatting cheating
While you still carry your responsibilities as a figure head husband.

It wouldn't be easy for you to monitor your wives unless you want to die untimely. And I will become the happiest widow

I'm love it already grin grin

I see...smart lady
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by dragunov: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
barnny:
Does Marrying More Than One Wife In Anyway Has Advantage?

Please let's discuss and learn from different ethnic background if marrying more than a wife in anyway has advantage, disadvantage or either ways. I'm sure people from polygamous family might have learnt one or two lessons that will/might make them conclude that marrying more than a wife is a no no for them. While some believe there are still benefits in marrying more than one wife.

Note: this discussion is open for both Christians and Muslims including the atheist as far as we are here to learn, unlearn and relearn

Niccur, no! No! Don't do it. There is no advantage there.
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by mukthar2000(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
THE Advantage of having two wife would let one distance from formication and Adultery , Becos many mens of today find it more very difficult to hold their huge for sex once their wife nursing a baby or on Menstruation period, instead of searching for a Lady to fornicate with, one can easily shift to the second wive. But u must always be justice btw both. And as a man if u can hold ur self from sex throughout her nursing or Menstruation u can stick to ur one wife, but
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by dragunov: 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Frankcallys:
I'm just wondering how da hell on earth did Oga Solo managed 700 wives and 300 concubines!!! Ifea gbakwalu mu ghari ooo �

At the end, the wise nigah died 20 years younger than his father. He also concluded that all was vanity. He really got tired of life and lost interest in every thing.
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Nwaonyishi69: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sometimes, marriages whether monogamy or polygamy is like the devils alternative for men because whichever way you go you must carry a heavy cross of patience. Many a times also, I have seen women under heavy yoke because of marriage. However, I think what leads most men to polygamy is not pleasure but a result of a fix or helplessness. No pastor, wizard, psychologist, soothsayer, nor gene can make a man stay with most women without bearing crushing pains. Often, when there is no solution between the two, polygamy may be the only way out. It might be issues around procreation, health, profession, copulation, respect, family interference, pride, resources etc. To me, whoever wears the shoe knows best where it pinches. But, I have seen blissful monogamous and polygamous homes in our society. Nothing is absolutely right or wrong, thinking makes things what they are; so, you are the way you think.
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Asu015(m): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
My plan is to marry 4 wives

Two muslims

Two christians coz of their massive nyash.

Christians better revert to islam as one wife no go ever suffice, you will end up with HIV from a concubine

No offense

1 Like

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by franchasng: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Unik3030:
where did this one crawl out from with useless generalisation?so it's every man that desire more than one right in this age?u have to understand that it's mentally slow people that generalises.From everything on this thread n what happens in reality 80 percent of men don wise up.......your generalisation is just like saying it's every lady's wish to become a prostitute
oh I see shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by tete7000(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
That's why i cautioned against long grammar. The verse you qouted, does it unequivocally say you cannot marry two wives?

Yes... It is says in the beginning God made them "male and female'.It answers a questions posed by the Pharisees regarding divorce and by extension answer the question regarding polygamy by pointing to them what has always been an eternal plan of God, a plan that man through his stubbornness of heart violated and continues to violate. God in his infinite wisdom could have created two/three/four wives for man if he thought that was the good or right thing for him, but rather he made for him a single help mate with Jesus pointing out that once the 'two' are joined they become an indissoluble one to which another wife cannot be joined until death separates them.

You can do yourself a favour by reading and assimilating the whole chapter. At the end though, you can continue to disprove that that is not God's eternal plan for man or that the scripture doesn't out rightly condemn polygamy. What you believe or choose not to believe will never change the truth. He whoever marry another wife when his second half is still alive commits adultery and remains in that state of adultery till he does something right about it. If he dies in that state, judgment right for an adulterous person awaits him in heaven. We no longer live in the old testament era when God overlooks some of man's ignorance. Jesus has appeared on the screen to take us to know what has always been in the heart of God (who is same yesterday, today and forever) for all eternity. The scripture says "At the fullness of time, God sent his son, born of a woman, born a subject of law to redeem those under the curse of law - Heb. 1".

Good luck to you.
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Smartbrainfix: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
akan102:

Please are you trying to say that the only reason men marry more than one wife is because of the sex?
No, my dear friend. 90%, if not more, are attracted to that first. There are other men who don't see that as priority first but are very few. If you are one of them, then you are as different as others who are in this category.
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Cousin9999: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
- Additional providers
- Additional parents
- More of a mother's love
- More of a wife's love
- Additional adults to manage the household
- More grandparent's love
- More extended family love

It's just a big family. Don't allow white people to distort that.

Either someone is mature enough for it, or they're not.

If you look at it with no emotion, it's basically ideal, especially in modern society because you have 3 incomes and no childcare expenses. Imagine the lifestyle the average family would have if it was more common.
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by phemmyflexxy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
It baffles me how some educated folks behave as though they are not logical in their reasoning.
Our knowledge and perception of polygamy has been shaped by what we are being fed from childhood. :a polygamous home is a battle field. the problem of Christianity and Islam was as a result of polygamy. it makes women inferior, women in polygamous homes are 2nd citizens...etc.
I was born and brought up in a polygamous home. I am still living with my step mum and my half brothers and sisters since my father died.
I can categorically tell u that polygamy is not the problem, but our mindset and misinformation about it.
Mine is/was a peaceful and loving polygamous home not without challenges though.
Let me give a list of the reasons why my home is a successful polygamous home;
1. Our mothers never planted hatred for our siblings in our minds, and if anyone of them was doing that, then her children are definitely not listening.
2. Each one of us was paired with a half brother/sister to eat together and where possible be in the same class at school. e.g. Me and my half twin brother attended same school most times same class up till NYSC and PGD, our friends are always marveled at our bond.
3. Our mothers are all business women, so they can take care of their personal uncommon needs, at some time even have a fatter wallet than my father.
4. My father was a disciplinarian and takes no nonsense, he was feared, loved and respected by everyone. Even when there is a quarrel, ones he honks his car at the gate, its game over.
To mention a few.
For this reasons there was more bond amongst we the children.... and that is a the core pillar of a successful polygamous home. we are a family of 20... I.e. 16 children to 3 mothers ratio 6:6:4.
I am the 7th child and the 3rd son of the family. I believe I wouldn't be who I am today if I didn't pass through this family. I have benefitted more from my half siblings than my mother's fruits. I can't say no to my half siblings request like I do to mine. This is because I don't want them to think I'm bias towards them.
personally I still believe polygamy is the future.
presently on my street are a minimum of 4 unmarried women who are in their 40s, more than 12 single mothers, 1 divorcee, 8 widows including my elder sister and excluding my mothers and over 20 ripe single ladies. The gender ratio is 3:1 ladies to men.
My widowed sister has 3 kids already, her husband died when she was 34. The question I ask is would she remain single for rest of her life, or get married again. what are the chances for her to get a single man as against a married man ready to get take her as second or 3rd wife. or she will just have to suit her emotional and sexual needs wt different men who won't marry her (which makes her a public property) as the case of many of them on my street.
This applies to all the aforementioned categories. I can tell u that its just as difficult to get a married man to marry as it is to get a single man.
Many of the arguments above capitalized on the economy. For God's sake, we are in the 21st century, where women work and even earn more than men. And even if she is an housewife, who says she can't make millions from her bedroom... thanks to the internet. and yes, men don't want liabilities.
So I believe rather than all these categories of women competing and causing unrest in the world over the scanty limited men, the world will learn to be more peaceful if we all make a peaceful polygamous home possible by unlearning what we have been brainwashed wt . Ladies, i will advice u to accept the offer if any responsible married man wants to marry you. Go into the polygamous home not wt a battle prepared mind but with peace is possible mindset to contribute our own quota.
Married ladies should help their sisters by allowing them to come into their homes as wives and not as mistresses.
The Bible says love ur neighbour as thyself. Prophet Muhammed (saw) also said u are not yet a true believer until u love for ur neighbour what u love for yourself.

Nevertheless, not everyone can lead or be part of a polygamous setting. This has to do with your maturity, financial status, temperament and leadership skills.

Talking about advantages or disadvantages depends on which position you stand in the family... Husband/father, wife/mother or child...

As a father/husband...
Does your faith/belief allow you to? If yes, you have a better option than committing adultery. If no, stick to your belief system.
Can your financial status cope? If yes, you would be investing on children who may take care of your old age and help each instead of wasting it on oloshos and side chicks. If no, pls marry a working/business woman or stick to one.
Do you have the emotional intelligence to deal with women palava? If yes like my dad... You will build a big loving family like mine. If no pls don't marry at all

As a wife/mother
Does your faith/belief allow you to? If yes, you have a better option than committing fornication or being a side chick/public property.
Do you have a source of sustainance and can cater for your kids? If yes, go ahead and save yourself from depression and societal pressure, if no marry a wealthy man.
Do you have the emotional intelligence to deal with your fellow women as mates/rivals? If yes, you have an helper and save yourself a lot of burden, plus your children have spare mother's like me. If no, pls leave those who can to live in peace.

As a child.
It is not your choice to make but if you find your self in one....
You have spare mother's to care for you and possibly a bigger number of siblings to cater for or care for you. If you are lucky they are well to do... You have a better chance at it too.

Haven said all these, there is nothing wrong with polygamy except our attitude and mindset towards it. Same applies to monogamy. What baffles me is how we detest polygamy and endorse cheating husband's and baby mamas and mistresses.

Peace out...

5 Likes

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by guychidile: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
for me,instead of marrying two wives ,I better make it from four upwards.
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by phemmyflexxy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
phemmyflexxy:
It baffles me how some educated folks behave as though they are not logical in their reasoning.
Our knowledge and perception of polygamy has been shaped by what we are being fed from childhood. :a polygamous home is a battle field. the problem of Christianity and Islam was as a result of polygamy. it makes women inferior, women in polygamous homes are 2nd citizens...etc.
I was born and brought up in a polygamous home. I am still living with my step mum and my half brothers and sisters since my father died.
I can categorically tell u that polygamy is not the problem, but our mindset and misinformation about it.
Mine is/was a peaceful and loving polygamous home not without challenges though.
Let me give a list of the reasons why my home is a successful polygamous home;
1. Our mothers never planted hatred for our siblings in our minds, and if anyone of them was doing that, then her children are definitely not listening.
2. Each one of us was paired with a half brother/sister to eat together and where possible be in the same class at school. e.g. Me and my half twin brother attended same school most times same class up till NYSC and PGD, our friends are always marveled at our bond.
3. Our mothers are all business women, so they can take care of their personal uncommon needs, at some time even have a fatter wallet than my father.
4. My father was a disciplinarian and takes no nonsense, he was feared, loved and respected by everyone. Even when there is a quarrel, ones he honks his car at the gate, its game over.
To mention a few.
For this reasons there was more bond amongst we the children.... and that is a the core pillar of a successful polygamous home. we are a family of 20... I.e. 16 children to 3 mothers ratio 6:6:4.
I am the 7th child and the 3rd son of the family. I believe I wouldn't be who I am today if I didn't pass through this family. I have benefitted more from my half siblings than my mother's fruits. I can't say no to my half siblings request like I do to mine. This is because I don't want them to think I'm bias towards them.
personally I still believe polygamy is the future.
presently on my street are a minimum of 4 unmarried women who are in their 40s, more than 12 single mothers, 1 divorcee, 8 widows including my elder sister and excluding my mothers and over 20 ripe single ladies. The gender ratio is 3:1 ladies to men.
My widowed sister has 3 kids already, her husband died when she was 34. The question I ask is would she remain single for rest of her life, or get married again. what are the chances for her to get a single man as against a married man ready to get take her as second or 3rd wife. or she will just have to suit her emotional and sexual needs wt different men who won't marry her (which makes her a public property) as the case of many of them on my street.
This applies to all the aforementioned categories. I can tell u that its just as difficult to get a married man to marry as it is to get a single man.
Many of the arguments above capitalized on the economy. For God's sake, we are in the 21st century, where women work and even earn more than men. And even if she is an housewife, who says she can't make millions from her bedroom... thanks to the internet. and yes, men don't want liabilities.
So I believe rather than all these categories of women competing and causing unrest in the world over the scanty limited men, the world will learn to be more peaceful if we all make a peaceful polygamous home possible by unlearning what we have been brainwashed wt . Ladies, i will advice u to accept the offer if any responsible married man wants to marry you. Go into the polygamous home not wt a battle prepared mind but with peace is possible mindset to contribute our own quota.
Married ladies should help their sisters by allowing them to come into their homes as wives and not as mistresses.
The Bible says love ur neighbour as thyself. Prophet Muhammed (saw) also said u are not yet a true believer until u love for ur neighbour what u love for yourself.

Nevertheless, not everyone can lead or be part of a polygamous setting. This has to do with your maturity, financial status, temperament and leadership skills.

Talking about advantages or disadvantages depends on which position you stand in the family... Husband/father, wife/mother or child...

As a father/husband...
Does your faith/belief allow you to? If yes, you have a better option than committing adultery. If no, stick to your belief system.
Can your financial status cope? If yes, you would be investing on children who may take care of your old age and help each instead of wasting it on oloshos and side chicks. If no, pls marry a working/business woman or stick to one.
Do you have the emotional intelligence to deal with women palava? If yes like my dad... You will build a big loving family like mine. If no pls don't marry at all

As a wife/mother
Does your faith/belief allow you to? If yes, you have a better option than committing fornication or being a side chick/public property.
Do you have a source of sustainance and can cater for your kids? If yes, go ahead and save yourself from depression and societal pressure, if no marry a wealthy man.
Do you have the emotional intelligence to deal with your fellow women as mates/rivals? If yes, you have an helper and save yourself a lot of burden, plus your children have spare mother's like me. If no, pls leave those who can to live in peace.

As a child.
It is not your choice to make but if you find your self in one....
You have spare mother's to care for you and possibly a bigger number of siblings to cater for or care for you. If you are lucky they are well to do... You have a better chance at it too.

Haven said all these, there is nothing wrong with polygamy except our attitude and mindset towards it. Same applies to monogamy. What baffles me is how we detest polygamy and endorse cheating husband's and baby mamas and mistresses.

Peace out...

I forgot to mention physical strength and sexual capacity.... Pls as a man if you can't handle having great sex at least twice a week, pls don't bother thinking about marrying more or marry those with low libido and hate sex.
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Muchmore024: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
ARE THERE ADVANTAGES IN HAVING TWO POTS OF SOUP?
What is this boy name sef..i need his twitter or instagram abeg

1 Like

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Joshmanfashion(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Let me come in this way, let's check the number of men with multiple wives and those with just one wife, who dies quickly aside accidentally death I believed the ones with multiple wives from the ones I have seen o and when death comes to the man the house becomes miserable. Someone told me sometimes back that if a man because he doesn't have a male child end up marrying the second, third and forth wife and the forth delivered him a male child that the other 3 wives won't allow the boy to live. So judging from my own opinion I will say marrying one wife is better and advantageous thank you.

1 Like

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
squarelead:
It is not advisable, but what works for A might not work for B, you could have more than one wife and have peace of mind, and marry just one wife and have no peace of mind and vice versa. It all depends. But biblically you are mandated to marry just one till death do you part.

Show us the evidence, because on the contrary, this is what we find in the bible:

Exodus: 21. 10. If he take him another wife; her (the first wife) food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish. - Bible Offline
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by ghettochild(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
mignone:
Who ever desires peace of mind in life should not consider polygamy or having 'many' children.
Ask those in such shoes at a time like this.
I disagree with u absolutely..
You are really wrong..
If you are rich n marry wives who are productive in their own way
U won't have problems
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by spinna: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
Ironically, many will think you got "expatiate" (pronounced ix- pei-shi - et) wrong, but that is the correct form of the misspelled "expantiate". There is no word in english "expantiate". If not sure of how to use expatiate, why don't people use familiar words like explain or clarify and save themselves the embarrassment of using a non-existing "big" word with a wrong pronunciation 'ex-PAN-shi-et'.

Bros leave that one ..expantiate is what me i know..las las we have made it our own even if its wrong..okada is now in the oxford dictionary. But seriously never knew this..and i consider myself adept at.English..i will look it up
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by spinna: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
Ironically, many will think you got "expatiate" (pronounced ix- pei-shi - et) wrong, but that is the correct form of the misspelled "expantiate". There is no word in english "expantiate". If not sure of how to use expatiate, why don't people use familiar words like explain or clarify and save themselves the embarrassment of using a non-existing "big" word with a wrong pronunciation 'ex-PAN-shi-et'.
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by cerpvad(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
If you have one wife who is too busy pursuing career at the expense of your marriage, marrying a second wife can be the solution
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by femi4: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
mignone:
Who ever desires peace of mind in life should not consider polygamy or having 'many' children.
Ask those in such shoes at a time like this.
I don't agree with that part
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by femi4: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
cerpvad:
If you have one wife who is too busy pursuing career at the expense of your marriage, marrying a second wife can be the solution
And if the second wife is pursuing career too nko

1 Like

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Vaabra01(f): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
I remembered my dad told me his dad married 36 wives den many as gift cos G.papa was a very rich man den...but u know what he died very young, everything scattered, the result of that action is blood brothers hate themselves, blood sisters hate themselves..things turned upside down for dere family.......but my dad japa from age 16 when he lost his mum, till now he maintained ONE wife....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real / Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.