Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? (46853 Views)

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Reasons Why Most Guys Delay In Marrying Their Girlfriend / Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by barnny(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

advantages:
its best to have all your kids under one roof than scattered everywhere and them not knowing one another
its best to have all your wives under one roof so you can control and sort any issue on the spot
its best to be honest about who you are and be who you desire to be....especially if you want to fukc every sexy single women out there

so you believe its ok to cheat on your wife with unilag olosho...?

You see what I'm saying?
How can a man be married to two women? And expect to have peace? Consider the hatred ahead

Check it out https://www.nairaland.com/5772897/ibrahim-kasimu-oboshi-how-married

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Toseenlove: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Michelle55:
Not worth it... Just stick to one because one woman is enough problem already,why are you trying to die young by having massive heartaches?

PS: and if you must become polygamous, make it 3 instead of 2... Because when those two will gang up against you, the 3rd will snitch on them to become your top priority and favorite grin Heard this secret from one baddest grandpa in my area cheesy

True though.....But at the bolded, Who else Is having some thoughts as I am doing now lol.....

1 Like

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Toseenlove: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2020
POLYGAMY? Something I will never even wish my enemy....

3 Likes

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by ksstroud: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2020
Capital YES
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by jericco1(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2020
I don't know
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by drey076(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2020
grin
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by blowjohn(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2020
This is not the time for this kind of topic or thread
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by aumeehn: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2020
barnny:

I strongly agreed with you. I came from a polygamous family but i have vow never to marry more than one wife. Even my mom has said never will she allow any of her son to marry more than one wife. I'm sure is because of what she has encountered.
some people dont know the Dangers of polygamy. Even the muslims that cherish the idea of polygamy have been warned by Allah (S.W.A) that Marry morethan one wife "IF YOU WILL TREAT THEM EAQUALLY" now tell me how can you treat all your wives and children eaqually? To me Polygamy is Selfishness and it brews hatred among children.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Michelle55:
Not worth it... Just stick to one because one woman is enough problem already,why are you trying to die young by having massive heartaches?

PS: and if you must become polygamous, make it 3 instead of 2... Because when those two will gang up against you, the 3rd will snitch on them to become your top priority and favorite grin heard this secret from one baddest grandpa in my area cheesy

Baddest grandpa could be right you know...

As for meh

No formular to key in..
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Abalado(f): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Please advise me,, am 11years older than my fiance,, is it ideal for me to marry her! Am 36years and she's 25years
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by MrPRevailer(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2020
1 Corinthians 7:10-11, 39 condemns Marrying more than one wife or marrying another woman when your wife/husband is still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by praz001(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Eeeeemmmmh!!!

Lemme ask a commercial bus driver with two wives with 8 kids during this lockdown... grin grin grin

No matter the advantage some may try portray, it's as bad as rotten egg. One wife 1000 wahala, 2 wives 10,000.

Olorun maje!

4 Likes

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by toprealman: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2020
NextD18:
One of the Advantages I know is that; The nagging and bad-mannerisms will be lesser as there will be competition between the wives to impress you with good characters and doings.

This is only if you are RICH!
Wake up.....this ain't no Nollywood movie.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2020
NextD18:
One of the Advantages I know is that; The nagging and bad-mannerisms will be lesser as there will be competition between the wives to impress you with good characters and doings.

This is only if you are RICH!

Even within the rich, the women go out to get gigolos that will pamper them with attention in exchange of the money they get from their husbands.

Who is fooling who?

14 Likes

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by uche393: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2020
Apart from knacking two ToTo legally there is no gain

Men in Polygamous marriage don't live long in SW - SE area I've seen many of them

Wives in polygamous marriage easily commit adultery.

Leave polygamy if you are not from Northern Nigeria, apart from child marriage and poverty they have laws that guides their marriages

2 Likes

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Ay04z(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2020
one wife. Is enough. But two sure concubine out side. grin Don't made the mistake of impregnating dem. Wen wife dey give u pressure for house go out to knack of dem. Ur head go cool down. Home will be cool too.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by naxclimpsey(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2020
I will never marry 2 wives in my life. My dad married 4 wives. I don't know two of my sisters up to date. The man died a long time ago and the impact and trauma still persist till tomorrow. Even if I am not ready to marry and a woman get pregnant for me, I will gladly accept her and the kid and start a family with her. Please no one under any religion should consider marrying 2 wives, it is not about being fair to them. Think about their future.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Homers123(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2020
It has more disadvantages than advantages.

4 Likes

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Osanoghodua1: 11:25am On Apr 04, 2020
Never attempt 2 wives if you don't want any of your children to a slowpoke. 5t breeds jealousy in the family and lead to bitter bad blood. Even if you have the resources it's a deadly adventure. I am from a Polygamous home but none of my brother dares marries 2 wives or even have babes aside. The ultimate thing is that this can lead you to eternal damnation.

4 Likes

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by surrogatesng: 11:25am On Apr 04, 2020
having one is close to having one
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Lexusgs430: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2020
You die much quicker..... That's enough advantage to quench your greed.........

2 Likes

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by jubrilELsudan: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2020
ARE THERE ADVANTAGES IN HAVING TWO POTS OF SOUP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by vince96w2(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2020
Michelle55:

PS: and if you must become polygamous, make it 3 instead of 2... Because when those two will gang up against you, the 3rd will snitch on them to become your top priority and favorite grin heard this secret from one baddest grandpa in my area cheesy
there is advantage for the man but lots of disadvantages for the children..thank God you know women are the problem of the world. A necessary evil cos we can't do without them..the competition benefits the man but women poison the mind of their children..as a rule, marry odd numbers as in 1,3,5,7 etc one will always be odd and try to win ur heart.
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by martinogeenz: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2020
It makes a man not cheat on his wife

1 Like

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by padi94(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2020
Yes na, variety is the spice of life
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by chidiebere2020(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2020
For just unlimited access to differentz hunny pots
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by nsiba: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2020
Whahala of one wife is hell just imagine 2, men into this I wonder the motivation
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2020
squarelead:
It is not advisable, but what works for A might not work for B, you could have more than one wife and have peace of mind, and marry just one wife and have no peace of mind and vice versa. It all depends. But biblically you are mandated to marry just one till death do you part.
I keep ringing it out to whoever cares to listen. It is this 'But biblically you are mandated to marry just one till death do you part.' that pushes spouses to inflict death on their partner so that death can really do them apart. You people don't learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by bmdmixer: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2020
viqSmallz:
Monopoly isnt the best form
Monopoly is a board game u mean polygamy?
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by Kobicove(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2020
Everything that has a disadvantage sure must have an advantage!
Re: Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? by LordIsaac(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2020
Yes... But religion forbids it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real / Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.