Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,080 members, 7,953,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring (21430 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? / My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! / Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by John1152(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2020
Romanoff:
I was okay with all you said until I saw the male bestie part and then, some of your comments made it look like a woman can't have a life just cause she's hoping to get married.

A woman can have a male bestie and it will be a pure friendship. Any man who can't handle a woman who has a male beat friend should just leave her alone and go for one who doesn't.

Why should a woman throw her friendship away because of relationship that might end tomorrow.

Instead of controlling the crowd she moves with, why not look around for a woman who flows with your kind of crowd?

This kind of thinking makes it looks like a man should change a woman to suit him.

How about you look for woman that suits you in the first place?

The happening guy verse boring guy part. See ehn, every woman has what she wants in a man. Some like the happening guys and some just want a quiet life.

I've seen these fast life girls marry a boring guy and still want to club why husband is home. I know one sef that left her baby at home while her husband travelled so she could go clubbing.

Just have the right qualities you want in a partner and date with a purpose. My two cents.

having a male bestie in a relationship YOU DECIDED FULLY WELL TO BE IN, creates problem in the long run. Basically from ur reply, ur still very young and naive about life. What she means is, ur boyfriend that you decided to date oh, and is also faithful to you should be everything you want.

And mind you I've not seen any faithful happening guy, millions of other ladies far prettier than you are, with thick, slim waist, brown eyes, good eyes and good accent, and even love peddlers loves a happening guy. so you have a huge competition for yourself, and even when he tries to be faithful to you because he cares, his lifestyle and friends would disapprove calling him not to be fooled. See babe u better get sense oh, life short. e no the pay, get a nice guy working hard to earn good living and you know is faithful and stick with him.

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by VeeBabs(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2020
Shugavee:
u speak base on ur asumptions , hv u had a male bestie b4 ? Nah definitely not. Stop telling people how to live their life , life is too short for all these fucjed up rules up n down ,,, why will I not hv a male bestie when he makes me happy as a friend,,,because u think I hv had sex with him ?, so I should live my life base on what u think ? When u hvnt even lived life enough? Not like ur life is perfect!

Take a sit, u won’t stop anyone from hving a male bestie if they wanna . N that won’t stop them from hving a man or getting married . Not like marriage is any achievement!! But base on it’s the only thing u think in ur life . I will conclude on that note ..

You sound aggressive. Your submission is a pointer to why an increasing number of weddings are taking place, while an increasing number of marriages are falling apart.

People will learn from experience when their time comes.

All this talk about compatibility and marrying someone who lives a lifestyle that matches with yours, for the sake of it, is just hot air.

So many new ingredients have joined the market in the last 2,000 years, but the basic ingredients of BREAD have remained the same.

Likewise, a lot of *woke* ideas have infiltrated the thought processes of today's young people, but the formula for a successful marriage has barely shifted.

Having a *bestie* of the opposite sex is a constant drag on trust. As a woman, you'd have your reservations; as a man you'd have your reservations. You can deny and say that you have none, but time will tell. It's human nature.

Even God is jealous when we flex with other gods.

There is a lifestyle (ever if both of you practice the same style) that inherently makes a lasting marriage hard to achieve. A wedding will happen, sure. But from Day Zero, the marriage already has an expiry date stamped on it...unless they change course afterwards, which is very hard to do post-marriage.

People build on shaky foundations; people build on solid foundations. That you can see both buildings stand in your presence does not mean both foundations are equally desirable.

Give them time; let the storms of life test them. You will see the difference.

Children are the most underrated strain in a marriage. We romanticise having beautiful, cute children that we fail to properly account for the pressure that their arrival and presence places on a marriage. It takes effort to NOT let that be a difficult point.

Remember, people print IVs, make noise, shoot pre-wedding photos, paint towns red, all ahead of a wedding.

But nobody announces a separation or divorce. It is often a quiet affair. A lot of failed marriages crack even before the wedding day. They just take a few months -- or a few years -- for the cracks to break through.

Once again: after 2,000 years and a multitude of modern ingredients, bread still has the same old basic formula.

Marriage is no different.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by nnamdiosu(m): 8:23am On May 11, 2020
bukatyne:
Good evening my people, how quarantine? sad

This thread is primarily for young ladies in their late teens to early twenties who are in serious relationships.

Disclaimer:
1. This thread is suited for ladies who want to date/sleep with as little men as possible before marriage. If you are in a relationship for a 'good' or 'fun' time, you don't need this thread as you will naturally gravitate towards men/boys who can provide the 'excitement.'

2. This thread is not claiming that serious minded guys/men are not 'exciting.' They can and do provide excitement in their own way.

3. I am a firm believer of young girls finding a young husband material as quickly as possible. I call it investing your youth in a husband material. I am not a fan of huge age gaps; I rather the young catch the young. cool. Bar exceptions, I not think building a career and a relationship/marriage cannot go hand in hand.

To the thread proper:

I see a number of young ladies call a serious young man 'boring' because he is not into the fast life. He is more grounded, focused on things that betters the future of you too such as education, mental capacity, emotional development etc. He is that guy that would invite you for a career fair or marriage seminar. He doesn't care about the 'get together' happening in the house of the Yahoo guy that just hammered nor is he interested in clubbing everyday.

He is not seeking for a girl he just wants to sleep with; he has seen you as a wife material he wants to groom to be the best version of yourself. He is the guy that would rather help you with your coursework.

He is seen as boring because he is principled and expects same from you. He is not going to give you drama and would not expect drama from you either. Cheating, collecting contacts from guys, double-dating, hanging out with questionable friends, claiming bestie with guys etc. He expects loyalty and faithfulness. He is not a 'I am just passing or marking my own' guy so he needs you really invested in the relationship. This characteristic of principle is sometimes mistaken for 'strictness' or 'rigidity.'

He would most likely not be the fun seeking type. This doesn't mean you both cannot create the type of entertainment suited to you. He might suggest going for a book fair or GT Bank Food Fair over visiting the new club opening. If you want to dance, get music and dance together. His priorities would also be different; he would pick an future enhancing activity over fluff if he has to choose.

And nope, he is not going to accept the version of yourself you bring to the table just like that. He will encourage and require you to finetune it. He might point out some stuffs about you he doesn't like; your dressing, makeup, hair do, carriage, attitude to classes, interests,friends etc. He is not the anything goes guy because he is invested in your future and naturally wants to protect his interests.

He would be protective of you so don't be surprised if he doesn't want you mixing with a particular crowd or wearing certain clothes or conducting yourself in a certain way. He is not trying to stifle you or keep you from enjoying life; he just wants his woman to be the best version of herself for him.

Hmmmmmmm, sex; he might have enough self-control to abstain, he might not. If it happens, the sex is going to be with care. Even if he wants to be a ruff rider, it would still be with the consciousness that this is my baby till the end. The way you use aso ebi for one time is different from the way you use lace kept at the bottom of the box.

Jara:

Any man who is fine with everything you do or doesn't have a contrary opinion is either with you for the short term therefore not willing to invest in you OR pretending and waiting till after marriage to show his true colours.

Hence the popular 'men change in marriage'.

I hope this would be very useful to a baby girl about to 'end' that relationship because the bobo is boring or 'not a happening guy.'

I actually was captivated by one of your replies in a thread a lady wrote on seeking a man, where you advised her to wait for her own.
Initially I was like, who is this and all. smiley

I had to go through your threads/profile to understand your mind better and your personality. (I do that a lot to know who a person on this forum is/believes in, etc)
And the truth is, you're amazing.

I love your style of writing, honesty and realism. God bless you.

You just gained a follower. Cheers and wishing you a splendid week. Amen
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 12:47pm On May 11, 2020
nnamdiosu:

I actually was captivated by one of your replies in a thread a lady wrote on seeking a man, where you advised her to wait for her own.
Initially I was like, who is this and all. smiley

I had to go through your threads/profile to understand your mind better and your personality. (I do that a lot to know who a person on this forum is/believes in, etc)
And the truth is, you're amazing.

I love your style of writing, honesty and realism. God bless you.

You just gained a follower. Cheers and wishing you a splendid week. Amen

Thank you very much for your kind words.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2021

OK. When you do get married, I'd like to know probably in a year's time if you still hold to your conviction. God will keep us till then.

@Romanoff, do I like trouble if I ask about male besties now?

It is a year cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
bukatyne:

@Romanoff, do I like trouble if I ask about male besties now?

It is a year cheesy tongue

I don't get it.
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Romanoff:

I don't get it.

Do you still believe in opposite sex besties as a married woman?
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
bukatyne:

Do you still believe in opposite sex besties as a married woman?

Yes I do.

My friendship is separate from my marriage.

My two besties are still my besties, male and female.

Female bestie getting married next weekend.
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
Romanoff:

Yes I do.

My friendship is separate from my marriage.

My two besties are still my besties, male and female.

Female bestie getting married next weekend.

Congratulations to her. smiley

Maybe we have different interpretation to the word 'bestie'.
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
bukatyne:

Congratulations to her. smiley

Maybe we have different interpretation to the word 'bestie'.

We obviously do.

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by GeneralPula: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
This OP is intelligent, not cuz her post, but the way she respond all critics..

Ever since the beginning of time, truth was never a women thing. That was why satan had to deceived EVE to chop the Apple..

OPs message was simple. She was referring to responsible girls / guys. But some irresponsible damaged old cargoes appeared from no where to bash her. Not cuz what she’s saying isn’t the truth, but because it’s like a woman’s thing that whenever they hear the truth, they do get bite by it..

From ma experience, set of girls that gets attached to you quickly are the ones you’re telling lies or faking things for...
Like baby, how much did you buy your ride? Maybe it’s 2m, tell her 4.5m completed it..
How much did you buy your wrist watch, maybe it’s 35k, tell her 175k..
Tell her that ever since you watched titanic, you understood love perfectly and you will surely give up your life for your woman..(I’m sure not many people knows that titanic love never existed, it was all a movie script)
Tell her how you’ve planned to travel to Fiji island in certain time to have a romantic moments with your woman. Next thing she will do is google search Fiji island and she will like it..

Pram pram! (Maybe the guys that are real to her messaged).. Baby(M), you have a message! Baby(F) will check and say don’t mind those disturbance...I already told them I got a man but they won’t let me be, then baby(M) will smile and say that’s my girl..

Movies like Zeeworld and all those Korean movies have brainwashed a lot of our girls - hence why they’re so easy to brainwash once you’ve got the necessary scope..

So if you want to get a naija girl easily, with much attention from her and without you stressing much with less spending...Lies, real deceiving words are the keys to it...She won’t detect you until you dump her!

If satan(F) can deceive her fellow woman to achieve what she wanted, how much more a man?

It may sound heartless, but women(Satan) introduced lies and deceit into the world..

3 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
This OP is intelligent, not cuz her post, but the way she respond all critics..

Ever since the beginning of time, truth was never a women thing. That was why satan had to deceived EVE to chop the Apple..

OPs message was simple. She was referring to responsible girls / guys. But some irresponsible damaged old cargoes appeared from no where to bash her. Not cuz what she’s saying isn’t the truth, but because it’s like a woman’s thing that whenever they hear the truth, they do get bite by it..

From ma experience, set of girls that gets attached to you quickly are the ones you’re telling lies or faking things for...
Like baby, how much did you buy your ride? Maybe it’s 2m, tell her 4.5m completed it..
How much did you buy your wrist watch, maybe it’s 35k, tell her 175k..
Tell her that ever since you watched titanic, you understood love perfectly and you will surely give up your life for your woman..(I’m sure not many people knows that titanic love never existed, it was all a movie script)
Tell her how you’ve planned to travel to Fiji island in certain time to have a romantic moments with your woman. Next thing she will do is google search Fiji island and she will like it..

Pram pram! (Maybe the guys that are real to her messaged).. Baby(M), you have a message! Baby(F) will check and say don’t mind those disturbance...I already told them I got a man but they won’t let me be, then baby(M) will smile and say that’s my girl..

Movies like Zeeworld and all those Korean movies have brainwashed a lot of our girls - hence why they’re so easy to brainwash once you’ve got the necessary scope..

So if you want to get a naija girl easily, with much attention from her and without you stressing much with less spending...Lies, real deceiving words are the keys to it...She won’t detect you until you dump her!

If satan(F) can deceive her fellow woman to achieve what she wanted, how much more a man?

It may sound heartless, but women(Satan) introduced lies and deceit into the world..

Thanks at the compliment.

What touched me was the Zee-World and Korean Drama reference...

Zee-World is about love trangles which are really not my thing; with a lot of nollywood type of sister-husband-motherinlaw-uncle scheming. undecided (Zee-World Fans, wayo wayo abeg)

I discovered Korean drama recently and I love the series I have watched so far; short (one season with max 20 episodes) and their male leads are refreshing.

I notice something about them though; they don't have series of past relationships so they are able to give their all to their women. Their strength, drive and passion have not been wasted on other women in the past.

It is a wonder that the Korean lead actors are almost feminine (I suspect some of them share lipstick with their girlfriends) yet manage to simmer with masculine energy just waiting to burst.

Perhaps that's where they differ from 'Nigerian' men who has slept with too many women and no longer have any passion to give (I am shaking too many tables grin).

The combo of nectar in their women with passion in their men is awesome! They can depict sexual passion and energy without touching themelves.

@lies:

Words are to women what appearances are to men. (Generalization)

The way women 'fall' for lies is the same way men fall for Amaka with bone straight and fake hips and start lamenting when she wants to update the bone straight to marrow curved.

2 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Romanoff:

So why can't any of the guys I spoke of be besties?

I've got two male besties and two female besties. They are also engaged to be married and our friendship is pure.

So the woman also gets to "tweak" the man like she's calibrating medications?
aunty you have been shouting since,
Ok let me ask how will you feel if your husband or man is more closer to his female bestie than he is to you, he vibes with her more, talks with her more, laughs aloud anytime they talk cause they just understand each other won’t you feel threatened in some way,
And I believe this bestie of a thing is something small kids brought up to disguise guys they want to either date in the future or keep having sex with or guys they naturally can’t let go of cause he fuels their ego
As a Married lady or someone that’s serious with his or her life there isint time for bestie what you can have is a male colleague or a class mate from school way back, if it turns out to be a bestie they probably banging each other, my 3 cents tho
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by maasoap(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
flokii:
Well, from things we see and hear nowadays.. most ladies marry for the wrong reasons to the wrong people and end up having loveless marriages.

Then all of a sudden they remember that good guy they friend zoned and start looking for fun and intimacy with them after several years. This is 2020 for God sake, that rubbish has to stop.

@OP preach!. hope they listen

Nothing but pure truth, we see this all the time.
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
DCYP:
aunty you have been shouting since,
Ok let me ask how will you feel if your husband or man is more closer to his female bestie than he is to you, he vibes with her more, talks with her more, laughs aloud anytime they talk cause they just understand each other won’t you feel threatened in some way,
And I believe this bestie of a thing is something small kids brought up to disguise guys they want to either date in the future or keep having sex with or guys they naturally can’t let go of cause he fuels their ego
As a Married lady or someone that’s serious with his or her life there isint time for bestie what you can have is a male colleague or a class mate from school way back, if it turns out to be a bestie they probably banging each other, my 3 cents tho

Your idea of bestie is obviously different from mine so please, die this matter.

If y'all go about sleeping with your friends without committments, I don't do that.

Leave me with my friends and leave my husband out of it. Ehn.

See wahala o.
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by GeneralPula: 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
bukatyne:

Thanks at the compliment.

What touched me was the Zee-World and Korean Drama reference...

Zee-World is about love trangles which are really not my thing; with a lot of nollywood type of sister-husband-motherinlaw-uncle scheming. undecided (Zee-World Fans, wayo wayo abeg)

I discovered Korean drama recently and I love the series I have watched so far; short (one season with max 20 episodes) and their male leads are refreshing.

I notice something about them though; they don't have series of past relationships so they are able to give their all to their women. Their strength, drive and passion have not been wasted on other women in the past.

It is a wonder that the Korean lead actors are almost feminine (I suspect some of them share lipstick with their girlfriends) yet manage to simmer with masculine energy just waiting to burst.

Perhaps that's where they differ from 'Nigerian' men who has slept with too many women and no longer have any passion to give (I am shaking too many tables grin).

The combo of nectar in their women with passion in their men is awesome! They can depict sexual passion and energy without touching themelves.

@lies:

Words are to women what appearances are to men. (Generalization)

The way women 'fall' for lies is the same way men fall for Amaka with bone straight and fake hips and start lamenting when she wants to update the bone straight to marrow curved.

You know just the way you've watched and noticed was the same exact way the movie producers are wanting it to be. It's their own unique style of entering competitive movie market. Their single motive for making movies is to make money..

But Korea reality lifestyle is different. Infact they're more dominant than Nigeria Men..
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 12:04am On Apr 03, 2021
GeneralPula:

You know just the way you've watched and noticed was the same exact way the movie producers are wanting it to be. It's their own unique style of entering competitive movie market. Their single motive for making movies is to make money..

But Korea reality lifestyle is different. Infact they're more dominant than Nigeria Men..

Korean men more dominant than Nigerian men:

Please explain the above.

I said Korean actors look feminine however are very masculine in Energy.

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by phazotron(m): 12:14am On Apr 03, 2021
Leave them alone.

Na body go tell them

Awon ode

Any girl Wey tell me I boring na for him pocket
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Konquest: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
bukatyne:
Good evening my people, how quarantine? sad

This thread is primarily for young ladies in their late teens to early twenties who are in serious relationships.

Disclaimer:
1. This thread is suited for ladies who want to date/sleep with as little men as possible before marriage. If you are in a relationship for a 'good' or 'fun' time, you don't need this thread as you will naturally gravitate towards men/boys who can provide the 'excitement.'

2. This thread is not claiming that serious minded guys/men are not 'exciting.' They can and do provide excitement in their own way.

3. I am a firm believer of young girls finding a young husband material as quickly as possible. I call it investing your youth in a husband material. I am not a fan of huge age gaps; I rather the young catch the young. cool. Bar exceptions, I not think building a career and a relationship/marriage cannot go hand in hand.

To the thread proper:

I see a number of young ladies call a serious young man 'boring' because he is not into the fast life. He is more grounded, focused on things that betters the future of you too such as education, mental capacity, emotional development etc. He is that guy that would invite you for a career fair or marriage seminar. He doesn't care about the 'get together' happening in the house of the Yahoo guy that just hammered nor is he interested in clubbing everyday.

He is not seeking for a girl he just wants to sleep with; he has seen you as a wife material he wants to groom to be the best version of yourself. He is the guy that would rather help you with your coursework.

He is seen as boring because he is principled and expects same from you. He is not going to give you drama and would not expect drama from you either. Cheating, collecting contacts from guys, double-dating, hanging out with questionable friends, claiming bestie with guys etc. He expects loyalty and faithfulness. He is not a 'I am just passing or marking my own' guy so he needs you really invested in the relationship. This characteristic of principle is sometimes mistaken for 'strictness' or 'rigidity.'

He would most likely not be the fun seeking type. This doesn't mean you both cannot create the type of entertainment suited to you. He might suggest going for a book fair or GT Bank Food Fair over visiting the new club opening. If you want to dance, get music and dance together. His priorities would also be different; he would pick an future enhancing activity over fluff if he has to choose.

And nope, he is not going to accept the version of yourself you bring to the table just like that. He will encourage and require you to finetune it. He might point out some stuffs about you he doesn't like; your dressing, makeup, hair do, carriage, attitude to classes, interests,friends etc. He is not the anything goes guy because he is invested in your future and naturally wants to protect his interests.

He would be protective of you so don't be surprised if he doesn't want you mixing with a particular crowd or wearing certain clothes or conducting yourself in a certain way. He is not trying to stifle you or keep you from enjoying life; he just wants his woman to be the best version of herself for him.

Hmmmmmmm, sex; he might have enough self-control to abstain, he might not. If it happens, the sex is going to be with care. Even if he wants to be a ruff rider, it would still be with the consciousness that this is my baby till the end. The way you use aso ebi for one time is different from the way you use lace kept at the bottom of the box.

Jara:

Any man who is fine with everything you do or doesn't have a contrary opinion is either with you for the short term therefore not willing to invest in you OR pretending and waiting till after marriage to show his true colours.

Hence the popular 'men change in marriage'.

I hope this would be very useful to a baby girl about to 'end' that relationship because the bobo is boring or 'not a happening guy.'
Hi Bukatyne, you indicated in the
post that you are not a fan of huge
age gaps. What "huge age gaps" are
you talking about here?

What happened to attraction and real love without society putting
labels on age gaps between a man
of 47 and a younger woman of 27/28?

... Or like the ones in the pic below.

Cheers. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2021
Konquest:

Hi Bukatyne, you indicated in the
post that you are not a fan of huge
age gaps. What "huge age gaps" are
you talking about here?

What happened to attraction and real love without society putting
labels on age gaps between a man
of 47 and a younger woman of 27/28?

... Or like the ones in the pic below.

Cheers. smiley

Everyone as they like it. cool

As for Bukatyne, she is not a fan of huge age gaps. kiss
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by adorablevic: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
I sincerely don't advice besties of the opp sex, it's a very risky situation
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Konquest: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
bukatyne:

Everyone as they like it. cool

As for Bukatyne, she is not a fan of huge age gaps. kiss

@Bukatyne
You're dodging the specifics that I wanted you to give me here... LOL.

What's your "ideal age gap?" 5 to 10 years?... Give me the specifics about your ideal age gap. I'm simply curious about your own female logic behind the "man/mate selection" process.

By the way, you've got insightful
posts on your threads. I've been
reading them for some years
now.

Enjoy your day!

Ciao. wink
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Konquest:

@Bukatyne
You're dodging the specifics that I wanted you to give me here... LOL.

What's your "ideal age gap?" 5 to 10 years?... Give me the specifics about your ideal age gap. I'm simply curious about your own female logic behind the "man/mate selection" process.

By the way, you've got insightful
posts on your threads. I've been
reading them for some years
now.

Enjoy your day!

Ciao. wink

Female logic kwa?

Five years max is okay for me.

Thanks on the BTW.

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Konquest: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
bukatyne:

Female logic kwa?

Five years max is okay for me.

Thanks on the BTW.
Aha! Alright then... Lol. 5 years
max is consistent with females
who got married in their 20s...
That "strong desire" for different
aspects of youthfulness.

Ladies in their late 20s to 30s
would most def choose an age
gap of 5 to 20 years for men
who they respect, men who
are adventurous, and who
they are attracted to!

Hang on! You used "kwa" up
there. Are you Ibo-speaking?
I've seen you chip in a couple
of Yoruba words over the
years in your posts, so I kinda assumed you're from the
S/West.

Signing off.
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by kunle75(m): 6:17am On Oct 13, 2021
Romanoff:
I was okay with all you said until I saw the male bestie part and then, some of your comments made it look like a woman can't have a life just cause she's hoping to get married.

A woman can have a male bestie and it will be a pure friendship. Any man who can't handle a woman who has a male beat friend should just leave her alone and go for one who doesn't.

Why should a woman throw her friendship away because of relationship that might end tomorrow.

Instead of controlling the crowd she moves with, why not look around for a woman who flows with your kind of crowd?

This kind of thinking makes it looks like a man should change a woman to suit him.

How about you look for woman that suits you in the first place?

The happening guy verse boring guy part. See ehn, every woman has what she wants in a man. Some like the happening guys and some just want a quiet life.

I've seen these fast life girls marry a boring guy and still want to club why husband is home. I know one sef that left her baby at home while her husband travelled so she could go clubbing.

Just have the right qualities you want in a partner and date with a purpose. My two cents.

At the bold,you made me remember a popular television host called Steve Harvey " he said he has refused to have a female bestie cos most men if not all men who does are just waiting for a little window of cracks to coming like they're consoling you but they're not,they just waiting for a perfect day to knack the woman".

Am just saying
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Konquest:

Aha! Alright then... Lol. 5 years
max is consistent with females
who got married in their 20s...
That "strong desire" for different
aspects of youthfulness.

Ladies in their late 20s to 30s
would most def choose an age
gap of 5 to 20 years for men
who they respect, men who
are adventurous, and who
they are attracted to!

Hand on! You used "kwa" up
there. Are you Ibo-speaking?
I've seen you chip in a couple
of Yoruba words over the
years in your posts, so I kinda assumed you're from the
S/West.

Signing off.

I am a Nigerian cheesy grin

Some young girls like them old.

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Konquest: 4:03am On Oct 14, 2021
bukatyne:

I am a Nigerian cheesy grin

Some young girls like them old.
You're "just" a Nigerian? Is that all you're gonna say? grin

I'm sure you're mixed ethnicity and/or an introvert.

Okay then... I'll def uncover the mystery in due course. wink

Indeed! Your last sentence is spot on.

Take care.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Nairaland Crush! / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered / Head Of His Penis Was Trying To Stretch My Pussy Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.