Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (77547 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by paix(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
visijo:
Our next president must come from Edo or kogi,
Christian and Muslims has failed us.
Let's try witches and wizard's
Which one are you?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
He is not only a crooked pastor, is he a scientist too?, grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ibinaboonline: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
You see am? I was already wondering if the pastor has lost it. The pastor may be on to something but I don't expect him to say something as drastic as what the OP wrote here. Spreaders of false information, God will judge you all. You're ruining lives and you don't care.
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

Pls warned, cos actions like this have grave consequences.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by menzo4u: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Adex2442:

Bro u are an eye opener. U really enlightened me. 5g has nothing to do with corona
You are welcome.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by akdjr(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
The same inventors came up with phone that you could sit at the comfort of ur home and speak to someone in UK. It was not Antichrist!

They came up with internet that made ur message go far and beyond. It was not Antichrist!

They came up with 2g 3g 4g you still benefited and still benefiting....it was not Antichrist!

Bible apps were developed and make it used friendly. It was not Antichrist!

Mega Speakers that u use to make your message more audible to the congregation were invented. It was not Antichrist!

Religion is a subjugation to mankind.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by kemi26490: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
nupquolq1d
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by drololaaof: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe it is unfortunate that that you defending a clueless man , a disobedient pastor who said in his video that there is nothing like coronavirus and it was in abid to install 5G that some states were locked ,is 5G that affected PM BORIS JOHNSON the wife of Canadian PM ,IRAN ,IRAQ ,SAUDI ARABIA ,south American countries. I deed not want to listen to video but for comment I did and found out that you defending falsehood

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Powerintoxicate: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
kikero:
All I know is in twenty years time, people would consider 5g 'obsolete'

And to anyone opposing 5G....let me tell you about the good old days of the internet...here in Nigeria when to browse, you had to go to a cafe, often times spend one hour struggling to load a page, and another one hour trying to download stuff.To even watch videos was problematic. Sometimes you paid for one hour and watched it go up in smoke because 'network slow'

Nowadays, all those fast speed you are enjoying? Brought to you by 2g, 3g, and now 4g.

If you don't want 5G technology because 'the Antichrist'...and 'because they will put chips in our bodies'.and because 5G creates viruses'..you can disconnect your phone and throw away your mobile and PC devices, and go back to the time when we used the Posts and Telegraph to send messages to each other, because some of the frequencies they run on will form the basis of 5G.

Modified

For more information about 5G technology, and health implications see the article below

How Worried Should You Be About the Health Risks of 5G?
as at the time you were struggling with slow internet in Nigeria fast internet was way too common abroad
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ibinaboonline: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
You see am? Just like the Bible foretold. "If you don't like 5G throw away your phone..." If you don't want the mark, you'll neither buy nor sell...
kikero:
All I know is in twenty years time, people would consider 5g 'obsolete'

And to anyone opposing 5G....let me tell you about the good old days of the internet...here in Nigeria when to browse, you had to go to a cafe, often times spend one hour struggling to load a page, and another one hour trying to download stuff.To even watch videos was problematic. Sometimes you paid for one hour and watched it go up in smoke because 'network slow'

Nowadays, all those fast speed you are enjoying? Brought to you by 2g, 3g, and now 4g.

If you don't want 5G technology because 'the Antichrist'...and 'because they will put chips in our bodies'.and because 5G creates viruses'..you can disconnect your phone and throw away your mobile and PC devices, and go back to the time when we used the Posts and Telegraph to send messages to each other, because some of the frequencies they run on will form the basis of 5G.

Modified

For more information about 5G technology, and health implications see the article below

How Worried Should You Be About the Health Risks of 5G?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Mistaicey2288: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
wavylevel:

All this Psalm because your mouth dey itch you?

Yes because your mouth was itching you first and I had to put you in your place.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by XklusivGistBlog(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Children of hate... Especially Misguided christians will insult,even muslims are aware of this,
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Xisnin(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
ibinaboonline:
You see am? I was already wondering if the pastor has lost it. The pastor may be on to something but I don't expect him to say something as drastic as what the OP wrote here. Spreaders of false information, God will judge you all. You're ruining lives and you don't care.
Watch the video first.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nairalandmonika: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ikpeazukerosene:
Oyakhilome is just exposing what we have been saying since. He's an educational mediocre who didn't do well while schooling in Edo state. He is an illiterate charlatan.

Kumuyi was a lecturer, he has a PhD in Mathematics.
Adeboye has a PhD in Mathematics.
Olukoya has an award-winning PhD.
Rev. Fr. George Ehusani has a PhD.
What does Oyakhilome have? A PhD in stupidity. He bought his PhD in Shoprite Ikeja. He had an atrocious result in Ekpoma. Very dumb fellow.

I pity those gullible people who would carry themselves into this conman's theatre on Sunday and nod their empty heads while he deceives them.
I see why his wife divorce him. Am pretty sure he was sleeping with all those christ embassy oloshos in his church.
If u see Christ embassy girls on Sunday ehn, sometimes I wonder if they are going to church or club.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Xisnin(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
ibinaboonline:
You see am? Just like the Bible foretold. "If you don't like 5G throw away your phone..." If you don't want the mark, you'll neither buy nor sell...
Have you thrown away your phone?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by nairamaniac: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

But in this very video that is attached to this topic he mentioned Lagos and Abuja.

And went further to say social distancing was a ploy to prevent people from protesting.

Pls explain

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by feed70: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ignorance is a disease
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seun:
I'm grateful to Pastor Chris for giving us something to laugh about in this dark, depressing time. cheesy
Uncle Seun, your comments are as scarce as a blood moon. Anything for us?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by davidtemi(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Lol watch and see how the uncultured ones will start raining insults on him and those who have same opinions as him unnecessarily now. They will never learn to pass their messages and air their own views politely.

I already said something like what this Man is saying in one thread some days ago and people attacked me except some few sensible ones. I stated my reasons why 5G is harmful. Instead of these people to go make their own findings too, they'll rather resort to insults like Garage thugs... 5G isn't Coronavirus neither is it the cause of Coronavirus, but Coronavirus was created for a purpose separately and it just never started by itself. 5G has it's own harm and most people are thinking Coronavirus is what is responsible for the harm most of the time... I wouldn't say much now. I'm just glad some elites and more exposed people are also coming out gradually to expose the motive behind 5G. I wouldn't argue anything with anyone anymore, I believe more truth will be unveiled in the next few days or weeks.

Mind you, i am a lover of Technology and i have been anticipating 5G as well because i use internet a lot and i love fast internet service. But there's more to this 5G than people know yet.
it baffles me how some people rain insults on men of God (real or not). It should be read, digest, and make ur own view point to the topic. I just read some comments here and pity some people. It is well

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by kenodrill: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
I was thinking pastor Chris is one well articulated man with high sense of reasoning but now I know better.this man no get brain na to cram bible him sabi.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Chaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii
I used to think this Man is Technologically Sound..?
Is he aware there is no 5G in IRAN and so many African Countries with symptoms..?

I have a QUESTION for him.
This is from his VIDEO now..
If 5G was first tested and installed in ABUJA, please why is Abuja having less cases than the Lagos they are still digging and trying to install.....?

Apparently, you lack intelligence.

Someone cooked up a 8 minute video for you out of a program that has held for days (over 20 hours), and you make your conclusions on it.

Quite dumb!

Pastor Chris isn't saying 5G us causing the virus. If you watched the whole program, you'd have head him say; "it's not about the virus." The virus is just a means to keep people at home.

5G itself us dangerous. That's Pastor Chris' point.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ibinaboonline: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Why? Jesus went to the devil's kingdom, plundered the place, took the keys, and made captives of the keepers. I'm more than conquerors. Fear of this or that does not live in me.
Xisnin:

Have you thrown away your phone?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Xisnin(m): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
ibinaboonline:
Why? Jesus went to the devil's kingdom, plundered the place, took the keys, and made captives of the keepers. I'm more than conquerors. Fear of this or that does not live in me.
Then why are you worried about 5G?
Even your pastor is scared.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by GraGra247(m): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
foreshore:

You need it more

And you that believe that 5G creates viruses and bacterias and anti christs without any ounce of scientific or laboratory proof.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Qtsnow(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Do I have say it's either you didn't listen to video, or you are a pathological lair or you are dumb. Because, the man keeps accusing the FG of intention shutdown of the two state for the installation of 5G.
On questions for your acclaimed MOG, let him make a trip to Yaba isolation centre and go and touch any of the infected. That time, that his head that is not correct will become straight.

Educated illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
kenodrill:
I was thinking pastor Chris is one well articulated man with high sense of reasoning but now I know better.this man no get brain na to cram bible him sabi.

Think for a second.

Someone who has followership of tens of millions of people all over the world no get sense.

Coming from you. Sincerely compare your life, and when you are done, laugh at yourself. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ibinaboonline: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Never said I was worried about 5G. I'm not worried about 666 or the Antichrist either. When they come, I'll triumph. But it doesn't mean I'm not aware the enemy is prowling the streets like a hungry lion. I have no fear of the beast but I know what it is. By the way, 5G may be this or that, I have no opinion.
Xisnin:

Then why are you worried about 5G?
Even your pastor is scared.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by chikeorji123(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
GraGra247:
What kind of a preacher is this.

Prove him wrong..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by linearity: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
byinks:

I only listened to the narrator in the video who said he asked the men digging what they were doing and they said we are laying fibre for 5G

You can play it for yourself

Why not get YouTube to take it down since the video offends you that much ?

The video did not offend me at all.....I guess you should be the one to go listen to the video again....No where did the men digging states that, they are laying fiber for 5G....what Narrator only asked them who they are laying the cables for, they responded it is for MTN and that they just finished that of AirTel....the Narrator never said the diggers told them they are lying 5G cables, it was the narrators that assume that the cables must be for 5G.

If you followed the video to the end, you would have also seen that, they were replacing old fiber cables that may have been damaged, you can see the old fiber cables on the road, which shows that, this is purely a maintenance job to replace old fiber cables and they may be using the opportunity to expand the fiber cable reach.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bluntemperor:

Oga,leave the Pastor alone.
Can you tell us why are Chinese People pulling down their erected masts for 5-G?.
From China with love,it is seen all over the World and may be you need to decode Mandarin to the masts right away in China.

Which 5Gmast was pulled down? It was a camera that was destroyed in a protest in 2019 and has nothing to do with 5G. That was a mischievous blogger messing with your head.

Show me the picture and I'll expose its source to you.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Qtsnow(m): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
DExcellent1:

Apparently, you lack intelligence.

Someone cooked up a 8 minute video for you out of a program that has held for days (over 20 hours), and you make your conclusions on it.

Quite dumb!

Pastor Chris isn't saying 5G us causing the virus. If you watched the whole program, you'd have head him say; "it's not about the virus." The virus is just a means to keep people at home.

5G itself us dangerous. That's Pastor Chris' point.

Haaaaa, You people are bunch of pathological inglorious lairs. Abi it's not the same video on YouTube. That how one acclaimed MOG said Corona Virus was going to disappear last month, he and his followers have buried their heads in same.

We are all waiting. Ọjọ esin yin oti shu bayi, waiting for it to Rain cat and dog

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.