Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (77574 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by byinks(f): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
You should start a poll on what the narrator actually said and what he didn't.
I never said the diggers said anything on camera.
I'm sure he was trying to protect their identity.

linearity:

The video did not offend me at all.....I guess you should be the one to go listen to the video again....No where did the men digging states that, they are laying fiber for 5G....what Narrator only asked them who they are laying the cables for, they responded it is for MTN and that they just finished that of AirTel....the Narrator never said the diggers told them they are lying 5G cables, it was the narrators that assume that the cables must be for 5G.

If you followed the video to the end, you would have also seen that, they were replacing old fibers that may have been damaged, you can see the old fiber on the road, which shows that, this is purely a maintenance job to replace old fibers and they may be using the opportunity to expand the fiber reach.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
muzeze77:
It's a shame , many of our so-called god of men are just illiterates, they have perfected the art of fooling people, can't believe what this guy is saying ,it does not make sense , very soon he will say don't watch TV because demons are using TV to enter homes

He'll never say that. That's shutting down one of his sources of income.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by GraGra247(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
chikeorji123:

Prove him wrong..

Prove him right. Show me laboratory proof backed by reputable science communities worldwide that proves that 5G created Viruses and bacteria and Anti-Christs.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Onlyonebuhari: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
This man madness is running on 5G network.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by drololaaof: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe it is unfortunate that you are defending a clueless man , a man who said in his video that there is nothing like coronavirus and it was in a bid to install 5G that some states were lockdown . Is it 5G that affected PM BORIS JOHNSON , the wife of the Canadian PM ,IRAN ,IRAQ ,SAUDI ARABIA ,south American countries. I deed not want to listen to the video but for comment I did and found out that you are defending falsehood . You are foolish follower
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
mauchiz:

Apart from being a pastor, he went to school.

Pastor Chris studied architecture in Bendel state University now Ekpoma, his very good in sciences, he knows what he is saying.

So how does architecture relate to engineering? Since you didn't go to school, let me inform you that they are two parallel lines that wouldn't meet.

If you don't have a knowledge of a field, kindly STFU.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by SlyHarryJay(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Stop posting nonsense about 5G. if 5g is harmful, it shouldn't have anything to do viral infection.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by wavylevel: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Yes because your mouth was itching you first and I had to put you in your place.

See who dey put person for im place. grin grin grin grin

You never start.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by stopthecycle: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=EVILFOREST post=88192528][i] cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Chaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii
I used to think this Man is Technologically Sound..?
Is he aware there is no 5G in IRAN and so many African Countries with symptoms..?

You are a big fool! Did you really watch the video to hear him mention Abuja and Lagos? He said nothing of the sort!But like the ignoramus you are you choose to gobble down whatever lie you hear without verifying...mtchew
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by foreshore(m): 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
GraGra247:

And you that believe that 5G creates viruses and bacterias and anti christs without any ounce of scientific or laboratory proof.

Obviously you didn't have data to really see what he really said in the video
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Cmeo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

Pls warned, cos actions like this have grave consequences.

Are sure it was the same service you were at because he mentioned not only Lagos and Abuja but also Spain, USA, france, etc.

What baffles me most is the over 99 that liked your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by GraGra247(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
foreshore:

Obviously you didn't have data to really see what he really said in the video

Oya you that have data please tell me. I mean since I've been online replying you these countless times without any data. I'm waiting.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by jubrilELsudan: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
THIS CHRIS OYA KILL LOME IS A VERY STUPID HE GOAT.

CORONA FALL INSIDE HIS ANUS.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by LivingBetter: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
There was a court case against proponents of 5G technology before now. I think there is more to this lock down order
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Forex360(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ignorance at it's peak
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by kizaronto: 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I think Pastor Chris might be right. There is something sinister behind all these things lately.

Right in what sense? I am glad he said this in front of the camera and will not deny saying it in a short time to come.People should sometimes hide their ignorance and stop making fool and mockery of themselves. You don't need to shut down any city just because u want to test 5G. He said it has been tested in Abuja sometime ago, was Abuja shutdown?

Believe me Pator Chris will be one of the first set of people that Wil start using the technology directly or indirectly.

I am a Telco engr.and I played a role during the 5G test last year in Nigeria.South Korea has started 5G months before it was launched in Wuhan, China . Why didn't COVID-19 start in S.Korea?

People should be responsible a little bit when the want to talk about a subject they know nothing about and stop making hollow and baseless assertions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Temade29: 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
GodSaklek:
This one is even more useless than TB Joshua
guy watch your mouth
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by flinton(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Speaking fine English that is bereft of sense

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by tedimola(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

are u sleeping? U didn't hear when he mentioned Lagos and Abuja? Na wa oh. Wake up!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Newbielearner(m): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
How many of you actually watched the video before commenting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Zombiekiller010: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
abeggnow:
christ embassy is more a cult than a church. They sheeplees tend to worship Pastor Chris than God.i remember back in school they all Bleep themselves.
be careful, dont let his church members see what you typed, they will attack you
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
kizaronto:

Right in what sense? I am glad he said this in front of the camera and will not deny saying it in a short time to come.People should sometimes hide their ignorance and stop making fool and mockery of themselves. You don't need to shut down any city just because u want to test 5G. He said it has been tested in Abuja sometime ago, was Abuja shutdown?

Believe me Pator Chris will be one of the first set of people that Wil start using the technology directly or indirectly.

I am a Telco engr.and I played a role during the 5G test last year in Nigeria.South Korea has started 5G months before it was launched in Wuhan, China . Why didn't COVID-19 start in S.Korea?

People should be responsible a little bit when the want to talk about a subject they know nothing about and stop making hollow and baseless assertions.

Ok Thanks. But is true that this 5G weakens the human immune system and makes it more prone to viruses?? It is said that countries with 5G have higher rate of this Coronavirus, cos their immune system is weak. Pls can you throw more light on this sir ?? And how about the radiation to human health??
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by kizaronto: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
tedimola:
are u sleeping? U didn't hear when he mentioned Lagos and Abuja? Na wa oh. Wake up!

Pls forgive him because he didn't watch the video and happened to be one of the blind followers of ...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by FLYFIRE(m): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Take a look at the NEW 20 POUND NOTE & see if you can read anything out of it. On it is 5G mast & directly above is the CORONAVIRUS SYMBOL. If you hold the note you will see the sign of radiation around the mast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZkSemqwhfw&ab_channel=MoneyVenturz
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by maasoap(m): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
Mistaicey2288:
Lol watch and see how the uncultured ones will start raining insults on him and those who have same opinions as him unnecessarily now. They will never learn to pass their messages and air their own views politely.

I already said something like what this Man is saying in one thread some days ago and people attacked me except some few sensible ones. I stated my reasons why 5G is harmful. Instead of these people to go make their own findings too, they'll rather resort to insults like Garage thugs... 5G isn't Coronavirus neither is it the cause of Coronavirus, but Coronavirus was created for a purpose separately and it just never started by itself. 5G has it's own harm and most people are thinking Coronavirus is what is responsible for the harm most of the time... I wouldn't say much now. I'm just glad some elites and more exposed people are also coming out gradually to expose the motive behind 5G. I wouldn't argue anything with anyone anymore, I believe more truth will be unveiled in the next few days or weeks.

Mind you, i am a lover of Technology and i have been anticipating 5G as well because i use internet a lot and i love fast internet service. But there's more to this 5G than people know yet.
[/s]

Shut the fvck up, you're irritating.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by googie2shoes: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
this chris oyakhilome is only bitter cos he has lost touch with some tithers and offering givers who are not technology-savvy.

Foolish reasoning beyond measure

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by JaruJaru890: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
visijo:
Our next president must come from Edo or kogi,
Christian and Muslims has failed us.
Let's try witches and wizard's �
Are there no christains and muslims in kogi and edo?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by southpole: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Are you saying the video is fake?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
kikero:
All I know is in twenty years time, people would consider 5g 'obsolete'

And to anyone opposing 5G....let me tell you about the good old days of the internet...here in Nigeria when to browse, you had to go to a cafe, often times spend one hour struggling to load a page, and another one hour trying to download stuff.To even watch videos was problematic. Sometimes you paid for one hour and watched it go up in smoke because 'network slow'

Nowadays, all those fast speed you are enjoying? Brought to you by 2g, 3g, and now 4g.

If you don't want 5G technology because 'the Antichrist'...and 'because they will put chips in our bodies'.and because 5G creates viruses'..you can disconnect your phone and throw away your mobile and PC devices, and go back to the time when we used the Posts and Telegraph to send messages to each other, because some of the frequencies they run on will form the basis of 5G.

Modified

For more information about 5G technology, and health implications see the article below

How Worried Should You Be About the Health Risks of 5G?
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.