Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345872 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixitbyjal(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2023
odaniel1:
How much can one get an iphone 6/6s 32gb?

Iphone 6 32gb=40k
Iphone 6s 32gb=48k

All available
Ikeja location only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixitbyjal(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2023
UK
SimpleGuy001:

pls my iphone 7 plus freezes when the iphone logo comes but never comes on. Any idea what is the issue and if you can repair it, how much?

It could be battery problem
Or the phone needs to be flashed

Contact me via siggy below
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
SimpleGuy001:
pls any body who can fix this in CV.

my iphone 7 plus freezes when the iphone logo shows but never comes on. I don't know what happened but it doesn't come on. It only shows the logo when I turn it on but never comes on.
RomeoMarvis:

The phone is stuck on boot logo. The only solution is to flash the phone. Hope you know your iCloud details?
how do u conclude he has to flash the phone,what If it doesn't connect to system?.so there is no possibility that the phone has a booting problem caused by the trister?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
SimpleGuy001:
pls any body who can fix this in CV.

my iphone 7 plus freezes when the iphone logo shows but never comes on. I don't know what happened but it doesn't come on. It only shows the logo when I turn it on but never comes on.
let me give you a lead,if u can disconnect the battery and plug in a charger, if u see the apple logo appear in less that 5second the you can go ahead to reload the phone.if it doesnt,the phone has a board problem.you can send a message on my whatsapp.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eemjay17(m): 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
Anyone one have S21 ultra 5g sim tray for sale?
I need one urgently pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HrmOlolade(m): 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
iPhone 7 Plus 128gb for sale

65k last
08038154334 , Lagos .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleGuy001: 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lanretoye:
let me give you a lead,if u can disconnect the battery and plug in a charger, if u see the apple logo appear in less that 5second the you can go ahead to reload the phone.if it doesnt,the phone has a board problem.you can send a message on my whatsapp.

Are you in CV, cause i don't have any phone like this to contact you. I'm using my laptop like this....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Are you in CV, cause i don't have any phone like this to contact you. I'm using my laptop like this....
yes,my office is at the CV,but not available today.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleGuy001: 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lanretoye:
yes,my office is at the CV,but not available today.

ok, any address on how to locate there? to come next week
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

ok, any address on how to locate there? to come next week
Monday-saturday.you can contact me...check your mail.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lanretoye:
how do u conclude he has to flash the phone,what If it doesn't connect to system?.so there is no possibility that the phone has a booting problem caused by the trister?
If you've used iPhones for long, you'll understand that majority of iPhones problems has to deal with software. And I was speaking from experience. There's no way you'll resolve this particular issue without you flashing it.
And for the connection to system aspect, you just have to boot it into recovery mode. That one is just button combination. So before you jumped to Trister conclusion, pls get it right first. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repaircentreng: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
DestinyToRule:
I need a good xiaomi phone repairer in ikeja computer village pls drop ur office address and phone number

If you comfortable or around IKORODU chat us up

Send your Device to Our Office for a smooth n guaranteed fixing
repaircentreng
Talk/Chat RCntrng 08112099000
(Location - Ikeja n Ikorodu Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repaircentreng: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Comystar:
Please my redmi note 10s that normally take less than 1hr to full from 0 - 100% now takes more than. What could be the problem.�

It's the sub board needs changing .

repaircentreng
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
monakii:
can anyone help me with the replacement of the screen of this phone Huawei CRR-CL00
(mate S) ?

Huawei mate S... Screen 20k
Send your Mobile Device to Our Office for Onsite Screen Replacement in a jiffy ...while you wait
iFixFast TECHNOLOGY
Talk/Chat iFF 09063858289
(C.V-Ikeja Lagos)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
SimpleGuy001:
Any legit phone repairer at computer village? pls i want to replace my iphone 7 plus battery and should not be expensive pls. I am already so angry because it seems most phone repairers are rippers, I have replaced my iphone battery twice within two months and i am not happy about this. First battery was new and after some weeks battery could not retain charge for minutes and it's down, second replacement was used battery with 100% which i believe was boosted and now my phone keeps rebooting and looping, it shows iphone logo and keeps rebooting and shows Iphone logo again. which i believe is the battery.

Pls if you can get me a good used battery for iphone 7 plus pls quote me and i'll come get it fixed today.

iPhone 7plus Apple Customised (Waranty) battery 9k
Send your Mobile Device to Our Office for Onsite Battery Replacement in a jiffy ...
iFixFast TECHNOLOGY
Talk/Chat iFF 09063858289
(C.V-Ikeja Lagos)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 6:17am On Jan 30, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

If you've used iPhones for long, you'll understand that majority of iPhones problems has to deal with software. And I was speaking from experience. There's no way you'll resolve this particular issue without you flashing it.
And for the connection to system aspect, you just have to boot it into recovery mode. That one is just button combination. So before you jumped to Trister conclusion, pls get it right first. Thank you
bro I won't argue with you,but pls let's try to learn from ourselves,odogwu I just told you how to confirm if it is a software or hardware issue that a phone has.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sleemzy1501(m): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2023
iphone 12 pro max
128gb
93Bh
Clean
Blue
Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2023
Lanretoye:
bro I won't argue with you,but pls let's try to learn from ourselves,odogwu I just told you how to confirm if it is a software or hardware issue that a phone has.
Maybe I misunderstood you. And if so, I'm sorry about that. I was just pointing it out for you, cos I've dealt and solved such several cases of iPhones. But one can never be too knowledgeable. Have a good day
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

Maybe I misunderstood you. And if so, I'm sorry about that. I was just pointing it out for you, cos I've dealt and solved such several cases of iPhones. But one can never be too knowledgeable. Have a good day
alright bro,the guy later went to flash the phone and it ended with an error code.anyway we both have a lovely week.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2023
Lanretoye:
alright bro,the guy later went to flash the phone and it ended with an error code.anyway we both have a lovely week.
What error code. I might be of help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

What error code. I might be of help
I didn't ask him
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
HrmOlolade:
iPhone 7 Plus 128gb for sale

65k last
08038154334 , Lagos .
send the pictures to me on whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
Huawei matepad t8 Lcd needed

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sholikay(m): 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
I need a replacement battery for my Samsung s7 edge..quote me with your price and location...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixitbyjal(m): 6:21am On Jan 31, 2023
sholikay:
I need a replacement battery for my Samsung s7 edge..quote me with your price and location...

Available
Samsung certified screen and battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2023
sholikay:
follow come is available chat or call 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lamanii22(f): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2023
Please my iPhone 8plus is stuck on hello on the screen… what can I do about it…

It started showing hello after I chipped my sim in…
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lamanii22(f): 11:49am On Jan 31, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Available
Samsung certified screen and battery

How much is s8 screen and s7 screen … the s8 is not using sim, can sim be chipped in?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lamanii22:
Please my iPhone 8plus is stuck on hello on the screen… what can I do about it…

It started showing hello after I chipped my sim in…

Try removing the sim first. If it returns back to main screen, then your iPhone is carrier locked. You'll have to unlock the network.
But if after removing the screen, it's still showing hello, then it might be iCloud locked. Just connect to wifi and set it up with your iCloud details if it's yours
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lamanii22(f): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

Try removing the sim first. If it returns back to main screen, then your iPhone is carrier locked. You'll have to unlock the network.
But if after removing the screen, it's still showing hello, then it might be iCloud locked. Just connect to wifi and set it up with your iCloud details if it's yours
it wasn’t originally mine, it was sent to me…
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repaircentreng: 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
iPhone 6S plus 32gb for sale 67k BH 100%

repaircentreng
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repaircentreng: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
IPhone XR 64gb / neatness 9/10 / Face ID ✅ / BH: 89% / price 🏷️ N155,000

repaircentreng

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: NeralLaren24 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.