Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346089 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 3:24am On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=femmykenny post=120750749][/quote]
Don't quite get the mention... What is it, pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kokoboy(m): 3:29am On Feb 09, 2023
Original Google Pixel 3 XL battery needed for sale. Kindly contact me if you have.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Focus0011: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2023
I have the panel if you're ready to do business call my num 08083103002 Focus communication
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
Please how much can I replace an iPhone 13 screen?
available follow come
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by babyfaceafrica: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
available follow come

How much sir.. I am in lagos?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sicario101:
Good day engrs... Any hope for a Redmi note 11 (snapdragon) that is stuck in FastBoot??

Cc: RomeoMarvis

Yes, you'll need to reload the factory file. But since it's snapdragon chipset, it'll probably be by edl mode...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sicario101: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

Yes, you'll need to reload the factory file. But since it's snapdragon chipset, it'll probably be by edl mode...

Can you help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sicario101: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

Can you help? All the technicians I gave the phone could not fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sicario101:

Can you help? All the technicians I gave the phone could not fix it

Yes, I can. If you get it to me. I'm in Delta state
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Optmus(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

mega.nz/folder/5clE2JAT#g40RbFqffmN3Uhf8Rhty9Q

Hope you can flash it? Don't go and brick the phone

The Link says "Decryption key needed"
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Optmus:

The Link says "Decryption key needed"

That's not possible. I just access it on two different browsers right now and I didn't encounter any error.
What browser are you using?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Optmus(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

That's not possible. I just access it on two different browsers right now and I didn't encounter any error.
What browser are you using?

It has opened on Microsoft Edge.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Optmus(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

mega.nz/folder/5clE2JAT#g40RbFqffmN3Uhf8Rhty9Q

Hope you can flash it? Don't go and brick the phone

Don't know really. I was hoping searching for guide online.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
Optmus:

Don't know really. I was hoping searching for guide online.

Why not give it to a professional to help you with it? It'll be much better to pay a few naira to have it fixed by a pro, than to attempt it yourself and have it bricked in the process (no offense tho). But if you still decides to do it yourself, it's all good. Learning is key though
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
Optmus:

It has opened on Microsoft Edge.

Microsoft Edge! Can't remember ever using it for downloading. But whatever rocks your boat. Mind me asking, what's your download rate?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stowzz: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
I
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

How much sir.. I am in lagos?
120k follow come.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Optmus(m): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

Why not give it to a professional to help you with it? It'll be much better to pay a few naira to have it fixed by a pro, than to attempt it yourself and have it bricked in the process (no offense tho). But if you still decides to do it yourself, it's all good. Learning is key though

Thanks for the advice. I'll take it to a phone engineer.

I appreciate your help bro.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
Optmus:

Thanks for the advice. I'll take it to a phone engineer.

I appreciate your help bro.
Alright..
Just keep me posted
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sicario101: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

Yes, I can. If you get it to me. I'm in Delta state

OH.... That's far, I am in Lagos embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sicario101:

OH.... That's far, I am in Lagos embarassed

Yeah! Really far... Wish you luck then
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sicario101: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

Yeah! Really far... Wish you luck then

Thanks bro, I just want to know if there is still hope that the phone can be fixed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sicario101:

Thanks bro, I just want to know if there is still hope that the phone can be fixed.
Of course, it can be fixed... Just give it to an experience software engineer. Shouldn't take more than two days to fix...
If you were anywhere close to my location, I could've helped
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hbfix: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
X6819 (infinix note 12i) motherboard needed urgently.engineer in d house pls help your brother.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IamBar1: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Please engineers.. How much will it cost to replace an iphone 13 pro max screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
IamBar1:
Please engineers.. How much will it cost to replace an iphone 13 pro max screen.
icloud screen is 350k call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ivydre: 3:53am On Feb 11, 2023
HP Elitebook 8460p
- 14 inches
- Core i5
- 500gb HDD
- 4gb RAM
- 2 batteries
Price: 97k

Samsung Galaxy S9plus 64gb
Unlocked
Black
Phone only

For faster response, chat up through WhatsApp on: 08074297846
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saky18(m): 5:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Hello everyone. Please I need your Input on how to solve my phone problem.

So I was holding the phone on my hand, a call came in and rang once. I thought the person just flashed. It wrang again, this time two times and stopped before I could pick the call. So I decided to call back. On pressing the phone screen I found out the phone has hanged. The screen was on but no button (home, back) was working. I now decided to hold the power button to switch off or reboot. It just went off completely.

I tried switching it on again, but it wouldn't turn on. It will just vibrate once and the screen will be completely black. The battery was around 67% when this happened.

I later removed the back cover, disconnected battery flex. Left it for some minutes then connected it back, nothing changed.

Also when I plug in charger, it will also vibrate once. The screen will be black with no sign the phone is charging. The charging indicator light on the screen does not come on at all.

I have not repaired the phone since I bought it brand new. Only the battery has been changed once.

The phone is Redmi Note 4x (SD)

Any idea how to solve this so I copy my data to another phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 5:23am On Feb 11, 2023
saky18:
Hello everyone. Please I need your Input on how to solve my phone problem.

So I was holding the phone on my hand, a call came in and rang once. I thought the person just flashed. It wrang again, this time two times and stopped before I could pick the call. So I decided to call back. On pressing the phone screen I found out the phone has hanged. The screen was on but no button (home, back) was working. I now decided to hold the power button to switch off or reboot. It just went off completely.

I tried switching it on again, but it wouldn't turn on. It will just vibrate once and the screen will be completely black. The battery was around 67% when this happened.

I later removed the back cover, disconnected battery flex. Left it for some minutes then connected it back, nothing changed.

Also when I plug in charger, it will also vibrate once. The screen will be black with no sign the phone is charging. The charging indicator light on the screen does not come on at all.

I have not repaired the phone since I bought it brand new. Only the battery has been changed once.

The phone is Redmi Note 4x (SD)

Any idea how to solve this so I copy my data to another phone.
hello check another battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixitbyjal(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2023
IamBar1:

Follow come screen is available

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sicario101: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sicario101:
Good day engrs... Any hope for a Redmi note 11 (snapdragon) that is stuck in FastBoot??

Any Lagos based phone engineer that can help with this??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 4:47am On Feb 12, 2023
IamBar1:
have you fixed this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.