Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345234 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repaircentreng: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
IPhone 11 64gb / BH: 77% / neatness 8/10 / Face ID ✅ with an non visible hairline crack on the screen fast selling 🏷️ N175,000

Send your Device to Our Office for a smooth n guaranteed fixing
repaircentreng
Talk/Chat RCntrng 08112099000
(Location - Ikeja n Ikorodu Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lamanii22:
it wasn’t originally mine, it was sent to me…
Alright...
Just follow the above instructions first
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lamanii22(f): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

Alright...
Just follow the above instructions first

Okay thank you…
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SMGGroup: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Abeg, my Tecno camon 12 suddenly went off while on charge. It has refused to power on since then. One guy wey dey my area don check the battery and screen and confirmed that they are ok. Said about about changing the panel.

Abeg who get panel for camon 12.

When you plug in charger, the charging notification light comes on

Cc: repaircentreng
Fixitbyjal
Lanretoye
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixitbyjal(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
SMGGroup:
Abeg, my Tecno camon 12 suddenly went off while on charge. It has refused to power on since then. One guy wey dey my area don check the battery and screen and confirmed that they are ok. Said about about changing the panel.

Fixitbyjal
Lanretoye

phone panel needs to be worked upon
I can help you with that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
SMGGroup:

Fixitbyjal
Lanretoye
sorry,only iphones.other engineers can help out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repaircentreng: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
SMGGroup:

Fixitbyjal
Lanretoye

Your phone panel needs to be worked on judging by your personal diagnosis

repaircentreng

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repaircentreng: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hp Probook g1 || Intel core i3 || 8gb ram || 256gb SSD || Touch screen || Windows 11 NT || Price 🏷️ N120,000

repaircentreng
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
SMGGroup:

Fixitbyjal
Lanretoye
i can fix that your panel and it work back if you are up for it. Call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sike(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
I need a reliable phone engineer in Ibadan that can help me change/repair my redmi8 panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lamanii22(f): 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

Try removing the sim first. If it returns back to main screen, then your iPhone is carrier locked. You'll have to unlock the network.
But if after removing the screen, it's still showing hello, then it might be iCloud locked. Just connect to wifi and set it up with your iCloud details if it's yours
it’s still showing hello after I removed the sim…. Is there another way out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 2:41am On Feb 01, 2023
Lamanii22:
it’s still showing hello after I removed the sim…. Is there another way out?
Okay.
Let's try something to confirm the main issue. Connect to WiFi and continue the setup process. Let's see if it'll take you to icloud screen or it'll display something else. And pls, a screenshot will be helpful
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lamanii22(f): 8:39am On Feb 01, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

Okay.
Let's try something to confirm the main issue. Connect to WiFi and continue the setup process. Let's see if it'll take you to icloud screen or it'll display something else. And pls, a screenshot will be helpful
please let me chat you on WhatsApp so that it would be easier… please send your number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AnayoDivine(m): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2023
My iPhone SE Network provider is locked, I have tried to use all sim with it but it's not working, it keeps showing mtn when there's no mtn sim in it and even after putting mtn in it, it still does work. I'm just a student is there any way to bypass it, I don't even have money, if it's something I can do in the settings.
Thank you🙏🏿
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pablobellins(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2023
phonedoctor:
i can fix that your panel and it work back if you are up for it. Call or whatsapp 08082409934

Trust this guy at ur own peril. This is repairguru, that his old acct has cast, this is his new acct. And hv learnt in a bitter way
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2023
pablobellins:

Trust this guy at ur own peril. This is repairguru, that his old acct has cast, this is his new acct. And hv learnt in a bitter way
you are very stupid for all this you are doing. Why not tell them what happened to you if the complaint you have is genuine and let people jude it. You want me to send you battery and pay me when you receive it and I said no just cos you bought a screen from me. You came here and said people should avoid me

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pablobellins(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2023
phonedoctor:
you are very stupid for all this you are doing. Why not tell them what happened to you if the complaint you have is genuine and let people jude it. You want me to send you battery and pay me when you receive it and I said no just cos you bought a screen from me. You came here and said people should avoid me

Who de follow this mumu talk about battery?

Anyone that cares to knw, should click on the link, I don open thread for ham already

https://www.nairaland.com/7549857/repairguru-phonedoctor-avoid-him
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Uzui(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
dead board iPhone x I want to sell off parts. The screen and every other parts work well. Battery also new at 100% health. WhatsApp 08033055946

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Krak(m): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Please who can help me to fix the power button of this headset. The headset is still working, it's still charging and the ANC light is still coming on, but something is broken in the power on/off button hole.

All the repairers in my area are saying they need the exact kind of headphone that is dead so that they can extract the parts from it and use it on this one.

Name of the headphone is Mpow H12.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lamanii22:
please let me chat you on WhatsApp so that it would be easier… please send your number
Just send me a mail at lordoffrp@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rotimiseyi(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Please I need the touch screen of this tab below Tecno Droipad 10A
Chat me up on Whatsapp 07032066994 if you have. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rotimiseyi(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Chat me up on Whatsapp 08065132595 if you have. Thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2023
Uzui:
dead board iPhone x I want to sell off parts. The screen and every other parts work well. Battery also new at 100% health. WhatsApp 08033055946
how much are you selling,have you tried to fix ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KBKoncept: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 screen for sale
Call/WhatsApp on 08062101426
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Uzui(m): 12:27am On Feb 03, 2023
Lanretoye:
how much are you selling,have you tried to fix ?
It's been sold. Yeah you can replace just the panel but I preferred to sell it off
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repaircentreng: 12:43am On Feb 03, 2023
Rotimiseyi:
Chat me up on Whatsapp 08065132595 if you have. Thanks

Touch is available for 6k

repaircentreng
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Please my Samsung A30s camera is no more working, pls what could be the issue? Always showing camera failed
Note the front camera only work with apps that I downloaded from play store like snapchat but the back own is not working at all, then the inbuilt camera is not working both front and back
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
repaircentreng:

Your phone panel needs to be worked on judging by your personal diagnosis

repaircentreng

how much u go help me replace redmi 9 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Apologize(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
Gionee s10 lite
4gb ram
32gb inbuilt
Fingerprint
4g LTE
Front camera flash
Selling with charger
Very NEAT

29k slightly negotiable
09063689561 WhatsApp/call

Selling cus of URGENT need for funds.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by parkparky(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Engineers in the house.. My tecno pova keeps restarting automatically.. Dats on and off... If it manages to boot.. Immediately i try to draw my pattern.. It goes off again. I took it to a repairer and he changed the power flex but the issue continued. Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repaircentreng: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

how much u go help me replace redmi 9 screen

Redmi 9 certified screen 24k
Chat us on 08112099000

repaircentreng
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shobbyxi(m): 12:26am On Feb 04, 2023
KBKoncept:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 screen for sale
Call/WhatsApp on 08062101426
Note 10 or 10 plus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.