Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349410 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vrepair: 5:39am On Nov 28, 2011
WE CAN UNLOCK ANY IPHONE LOCKED TO ALMOST ANY PROVIDER 3,3Gs,4,4s, IT DEPENDS WHAT TYPE OF UNLOCKING YOU NEED

IF U NEED FACTORY UNLOCKING , AFTER WHICH U CAN UPGRADE YOUR PHONE TO NEW VERSION
IF U NEED SOFTWARE UNLOCKING WHICH NOT AVAILABLE FOR ALL VERSIONS, U CANT UPGRADE YOUR PHONE.IT WILL GET LOCKED AGAIN

FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT US

WBR
gsmspeed@hotmail.com
vrepair@live.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kiran1: 6:11am On Nov 29, 2011
hi i wish to add my experience here .i brought the
nokia mobile from uk locked with t-mobile .i have no
idea about how to solve the problem my friend guide me to use codes .
i got the codes from here http://www.unlocking4free.com/
here they provide unlocking codes for older mobile models at
free of cost .i felt happy with their service.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SilaV: 8:17am On Nov 29, 2011
@ALL, please what is the current price of Samsung Galaxy S2? Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by claycares: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2011
Hey peeps, pls can anyone fix or change Bold Touch 9900 screen? Pls include your number. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2011
claycares:

Hey peeps, pls can anyone fix or change Bold Touch 9900 screen? Pls include your number. Thanks
yes boss. 07032258142 you can call me. am at computer village.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Guddy(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2011
Hello house who can replace or fix a cracked htc hd2 screen and how much will it cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mofeuniben(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2011
can anyone teach me how to flash a bb pls??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Josboy1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2011
pls gurus, u guys should help me generate activation code for msdict viewer 7.02, im using it with collins dictionary. My phone's serial no. is 351502043336353. Thanx!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 6:42am On Dec 02, 2011
If i cant reply about your phones problems here you can hook me up @ 5, KODESOH, OFF OLA-AYENI, COMPUTER VILLAGE, LAGOS or 07032258142.

Guddy:

Hello house who can replace or fix a cracked htc hd2 screen and how much will it cost?

I can fix it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by twinskenny(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
my nokia N97mini is locked to a carrier in USA please who know where i can unlock it?

thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by niniman(m): 6:16am On Dec 08, 2011
Can anyone unlock blackberry 9930 locked to verizon wireless USA. Will all the BB service,MMS work on it without any problem and will it work on 3g network?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by francis247(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2011
3 months old Nokia 5130 xpress music with 2gb msd card at 8,500 naira only! Kol 08069513288.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by francis247(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2011
pls help me wit unlocking kode 4 etisalat gaga android. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 12:58am On Dec 09, 2011
niniman:

Can anyone unlock blackberry 9930 locked to verizon wireless USA. Will all the BB service,MMS work on it without any problem and will it work on 3g network?
yes sir.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ZUBY77(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2011
can anyone repair ipod here
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
ZUBY77:

can anyone repair ipod here
waz wrong with it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by davades(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
Plz any urgent reply will Βε̲̣̣̣̥ applauded, jes got a second handed Samsung GT-B3210 And later found D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̣̣̥ some of †ђξ applications like message,gallery etc were locked with code up †̥ 8digit, plz hw can I format or unlock †ђξ code,į̸̸̨§ giving headache plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by konezy1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
Go to engineer to flash ur bb
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by konezy1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2011
Where can i download ngage game
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kenoyek(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2011
Plz I need the activation code for repligo reader version 2.0.1.1 my pin is 30bf5d8d, My email kenizzle4shizzle@yahoo.com, Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abesky(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2011
Help me. When i was trying to update my nokia E61i the phone has refuse to boot after installing the updated the firmware. Is only showing the flash it wouldn't bootup.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2011
abesky:

Help me. When i was trying to update my nokia E61i the phone has refuse to boot after installing the updated the firmware. Is only showing the flash it wouldn't bootup.
flash it with box n cable
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2011
help, my Nokia C5-00 is very slow and my Airtel which i'm using to type this is no longer downloading
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunnex190: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2011
Pls NLers, after I hacked my e63, I couldn't install some software. It's either unable to install or file corrupt. What could I been the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2011
tunnex190:

Pls NLers, after I hacked my e63, I couldn't install some software. It's either unable to install or file corrupt. What could I been the problem?
How many times will you post this same thing? flash the phone u don't want to, what is d big deal in hacked a symbian fone? Guy na poo, jailbreak an ifone n know was up. u beta sell dat fone n buy beta fone or buy ifone 3g, cuz 3g self beta pass all nokia fone combined. my 1cent.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hello People, I recently moved to a remote area where I couldnt get a 3G signal for my internet modem, I unlocked my mtn fastlink hoping I could use other networks but i keep getting the edge signal which is terribly slow, can anyone tell me what to do to get 3g or better still a fast network signal.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abesky(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2011
@pelumi. Can you pls recommend a place where they can help me to flash it and how much will it cost me. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2011
abesky:

@pelumi. Can you pls recommend a place where they can help me to flash it and how much will it cost me. Thanks
Where do you live? am at the village u can hook me up.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunnex190: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2011
Pelumiv:

How many times will you post this same thing? flash the phone u don't want to, what is d big deal in hacked a symbian fone? Guy na poo, jailbreak an ifone n know was up. u beta sell dat fone n buy beta fone or buy ifone 3g, cuz 3g self beta pass all nokia fone combined. my 1cent.

Let me tell you something, I can't desist from using nokia phone. Forget about iphone of a tin. I can't neva use it. I have found solution to the problem. If you are tired, juz tell us. Ok?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2011
tunnex190:

Let me tell you something, I can't desist from using nokia phone. Forget about iphone of a tin. I can't neva use it. I have found solution to the problem. If you are tired, juz tell us. Ok?

No wahala. can you at least share the solution with us sir?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by initialize(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2011
My HTC G1 android phone screen backlight is not coming up, the phone still function appropriately but the screen is very dark and I don't seem to see anything on the screen. Kindly recommend a solution of tell the next step
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2011
initialize:

My HTC G1 android phone screen backlight is not coming up, the phone still function appropriately but the screen is very dark and I don't seem to see anything on the screen. Kindly recommend a solution of tell the next step

What really happens to the phone before getting dull?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.