Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350126 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
@ ABESKY. Hope you have no complain about the phone and when are you bringing the others?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chygui: 7:24am On Dec 21, 2011
Good morning, my bold 4 just stopped working after using it for 7 months. I took it back 2 were i bought it from- affordables and ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ couldn't repair it. They tried it d software and hardware way bt 2 no avail. When ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ try flashing it, it gets 2 a place were it doesnt come on again. Pls wat can i do. Thank u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2011
chygui:

Good morning, my bold 4 just stopped working after using it for 7 months. I took it back 2 were i bought it from- affordables and ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ couldn't repair it. They tried it d software and hardware way bt 2 no avail. When ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ try flashing it, it gets 2 a place were it doesnt come on again. Pls wat can i do. Thank u
wat went wrong before d fone start him problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chygui: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2011
Thanks Engr, i was using the camera and it said battery drained and went off and never came on again. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2011
chygui:

Thanks Engr, i was using the camera and it said battery drained and went off and never came on again. Thanks
Can the phone still power or it is not coming up again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chygui: 10:49am On Dec 21, 2011
It isn't coming on at all. D red light just keeps blinking till d battery dies
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2011
pls there's this unlocking software that i installed but whenever i tried to run it, i always get an error message that i need to install driver for smartcard,

the name of the software is LGE tools version 1.38

kindly assist.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by maxygirl(f): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2011
Please, i need help unlocking my sony ericsson xperia X8- E15i
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teddydonny: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2011
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 2:13am On Dec 23, 2011
@ chygui, doe system recognise it?

@ netsurf, is it ordinary software or with dongle?

@ maxygirl, which network is it lock 2?
@ teddydonny, am ready if you are ready sir.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teddydonny: 6:50am On Dec 23, 2011
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 6:59am On Dec 23, 2011
teddydonny:

Tell me what you know about my request so i'll know if you're dead on point about it, and thus, a worthy serviceman to do the job and possibly, subsequent jobs.
what can you say happens before the phone went dead? this will determine if its hardware or software.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teddydonny: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2011
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teddydonny: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2011
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2011
iT seems your phone is brick probably for ever. i cant do anything to it on this note but you can post your problem on forums like gsmhosting.com or xda-developers.com. sorry broda.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teddydonny: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2011
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2011
if you can flash a rom that means you know what you are doing. just post the problem thare and the peepz there can give you a solution. not necessary sending your phone over. wait, let me make a research about it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abesky(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2011
engr victor thanks. If u re going to be on in coming week wednesday i will bring it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2011
i will let u no sir no wahala.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by initialize(m): 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2011
@pelumiv

About the HTC G1 phone; I took the phone to an engineer at comp. Villa, he said the flex of the phone is bad but he wasn't able to get the flex to repair it. I have the phone with me now and I want you to help me get the flex and repair it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2011
does the engineer lose the phone? i will check for you 2maro.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Guddy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2011
Any phone guru hear that can help me with manual settings for my htc hd2 phone. I can't browse with it and i need settings for glo, mtn and etisalat
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2011
sure
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2011
@ pelumi,

it's just the software, after installation, i tried to run it and the next thing is the error message telling me that 'it seems you have not installed smart card driver'
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 1:56am On Dec 27, 2011
I dont fink a software will giv such error if there is no box dat it will rive. wat is the software 4?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by greymatter: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2011
Pls everyone, i've got a prob. I just downloaded some apps from a friend's system, now when i try to sync my apps on my own itunes, i'm threatened by a message that everything on the phone will be erased. I've tried "transfering purchases", but i get an error message telling me my computer is not authorised. What can I do PLEASE.
Thanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2011
gud morning guys.pls how can I configure my samsung gravity t669 for browsing?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 1:03am On Dec 29, 2011
Can YOU bring it to the address below my post.
greymatter:

Pls everyone, i've got a prob. I just downloaded some apps from a friend's system, now when i try to sync my apps on my own itunes, i'm threatened by a message that everything on the phone will be erased. I've tried "transfering purchases", but i get an error message telling me my computer is not authorised. What can I do PLEASE.
Thanx

Use ifun box.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2011
Pelumiv:

I dont fink a software will giv such error if there is no box dat it will rive. wat is the software 4?

it's a software i downloaded for unlocking phones like HTC, blackberry etc
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmcboy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2011
Please how can I fix this "Radio core catfailed! Reset" error on my Bold 9700? its always showing whenever I try to use 3G on my phone? Thanks. sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Supplanter(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2012
Please, I need help with my LG GX200 mobile phone. I can't view or read any text messages sent to me. I can only see the number of messages sent to me. There was a virus on the phone so I deleted the virus through a PC and since then has this problem arose. please help me out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.