Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344932 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by noirsangre(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2016
Complete exhaustive list of Mtn data plans. http://crunchng.com/mtn-data-plans-android-ios-laptops/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Debetimi(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2016
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!
my Infinix note 2 baterry drains from 25 to 15% too fast!
What do I do to solve this??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by siryomecs: 4:19pm On May 22, 2016
Hello houz Pls my sis put in wrong pattern n d phone was unable open V tried factory mode to restore d factory's setting Bt unfortunately i couldn't find d factory reset ? Or Is dia anoda name its called Pls help my sis its urgent Or best option is flashing Its wikko android phone yellowish in color Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Funpeter: 5:51pm On May 22, 2016
My newly tablet given to me for my programme is lock, I forgot the pattern I use aand now i cant open it....please will need help to open it.......
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ikare(m): 6:32pm On May 22, 2016
hi.pls i need battery for lumia 640 xl dual sim.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aamstih: 6:34pm On May 22, 2016
Hi friends, I plugged my Q10 to my power bank and slept off, on waking up, the phone was off and all methods to power it proved abortive, the indicator light is not even coming up.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 22, 2016
Funpeter:
My newly tablet given to me for my programme is lock, I forgot the pattern I use aand now i cant open it....please will need help to open it.......
flash the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 22, 2016
Debetimi:
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!! my Infinix note 2 baterry drains from 25 to 15% too fast! What do I do to solve this??
Get a new battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 22, 2016
krattoss:
.. there is this Nokia xl 103q I bought. many people has said its a cloned version of Nokia xl.. but it powers every app. moreover its version is 5.1.1..
so bro how true is that..
this is a cloned nokia xl, d version is supppsed to be 4.1.2(jelly bean
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Funpeter: 9:34pm On May 22, 2016
bjhaid:
flash the phone
I dont mind ooooo is there way to do it boss cos is a customised tablet, will flashing it be eaasy.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Funpeter: 9:35pm On May 22, 2016
bjhaid:
flash the phone
I dont mind ooooo is there way to do it boss? cos is a customised tablet, will flashing it be eaas?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:03am On May 23, 2016
siryomecs:
Hello houz Pls my sis put in wrong pattern n d phone was
unable open V tried factory mode to restore d factory's
setting Bt unfortunately i couldn't find d factory reset ? Or
Is dia anoda name its called Pls help my sis its urgent Or
best option is flashing Its wikko android phone yellowish in
color Thanks

If I got u clearly
Ur sis has forgotten her pass code for here wiko phone, ryt?
She will have to flash it
If u are in lagos, I can do it for u for a token
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Blaizepro: 1:18am On May 23, 2016
Greetings Everyone Pls am in need of a good working motherboard for my Samsung n7000 that is my Samsung note1 and price pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Teaser4(m): 6:55am On May 23, 2016
Lanretoye:
hope u knw now..
pls can i get ur number, coming to lagos to fix it. can u help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hardware001: 8:17am On May 23, 2016
Hardware001:
Hello engineers in the house.. Am currently using Samsung Galaxy Note 4 n910a AT&T KitKat which I think an privileged to be using until I encounter certain issue
1. I need to know if it can be rooted.. And if possible.
Help
2. I will like to upgrade it to version later than KitKat. Help!
3. My Hotspot and USB tethering refuse to work since I bought it.. I think that is locked by provisioned u.s or u.k network on it AT&T.. Any help to bypass that
I will be very happy even if it's just one that will be solved
pls nah.. Any help ejowo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hisholar2(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2016
morning fellow nairalanders, my mtn sim got damaged but av lost it sim pack can i still retrieve it......plz answr asap thanks in advance all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princejenks(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2016
Pls am still finding it difficult to open whatsapp after downloading it on my bb curve 2,i flashed the fone cos it was hanging and the battery was draining quickly.I never had any issues downloading whatsapp before the flashing was done,anyone who can suggest what can be done pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2016
hisholar2:
morning fellow nairalanders, my mtn sim got damaged but av lost it sim pack can i still retrieve it......plz answr asap thanks in advance all

Yes you can
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by taiwo4love(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2016
iPhone 7 with Eye Scanner Innovative
http://gidiinfo.com/iphone-7-eye-scanner-innovative/

Multi-Window in Android N: What Devs Need to Know to Make the Best of It
http://gidiinfo.com/multi-window-android-n-devs-need-know-make-best/

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Funpeter: 2:28pm On May 23, 2016
bobo65:

If I got u clearly
Ur sis has forgotten her pass code for here wiko phone, ryt?
She will have to flash it
If u are in lagos, I can do it for u for a token
pls can you flash my tablet for me? It is a customised tablet have similar prooblem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 23, 2016
Funpeter:
I dont mind ooooo is there way to do it boss? cos is a customised tablet, will flashing it be eaas?
what's d name of d tablet
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2016
Funpeter:
pls can you flash my tablet for me? It is a customised tablet have similar prooblem.

What's the name of the tablet?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Funpeter: 5:44pm On May 23, 2016
bobo65:

What's the name of the tablet?
The tablet doesnt have a name..... is android tablet was given to me for the programme am doing. no name on it, but is one of this chinco tablet.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samsanyus(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2016
samsanyus:
Hello Engineers in the house, pls my Wi-Fi switch is not working again. Phone model : Samsung SGH-I337 (AT&T) , Android version : 4.2.2
I have hard reset the device but the problem persists.
Please help

Somebody help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Blaizepro: 9:03pm On May 23, 2016
Blaizepro:
Greetings Everyone Pls am in need of a good working motherboard for my Samsung n7000 that is my Samsung note1 and price pls

Please ooooo am begging
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 1:23am On May 24, 2016
Hardware001:
[/b] [b]pls nah.. Any help ejowo

AT&T Note 4 is a problem device... I don't think there a way to root it...

and as for the tethering issue..., AT&T locked that... the only way to bypass that is to use a third party app...which will work only if you're rooted..the problem can also be solved by flashing a custom ROM, but there's none for that model...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dreal11247: 7:08am On May 24, 2016
Good morning the engineers. please kindly assist me with the solution to this . I got this infinix note 2 just last week. I have not mastered the way to operate it. I just observed that it doesn't ring out when there is an incoming call. It only vibrates. When placed on speaker, it goes silent. Does it mean that it has developed a speaker related problem or there is an operation carried out that needs to be reversed?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:42am On May 24, 2016
j0hnnyk:
guys pls i have a tecno h7 and it's really annoying..if the phone sleeps by pressing the power button and also wake by pressing the power button,everything which i was or was about to do would automatically close and switch to the home screen...and i have tried the factory reset but it ain't working out...even when the phone is shutdown i try the power and - button to reset it but it isn't working...pls guys help me out..i really want to use dat device..is dere anything i can do to stop dat..
Hello J0hnnyk, you may had set screen lock before. You can try following way: Settings---secrurity &account management---screen lock---automatically lock and choose 30 seconds or more. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aamstih: 12:19pm On May 24, 2016
any suggestions pls?

aamstih:
Hi friends, I plugged my Q10 to my power bank and slept off, on waking up, the phone was off and all methods to power it proved abortive, the indicator light is not even coming up.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Blaizepro: 2:37pm On May 24, 2016
My Engineer's in d house I plugged my Samsung note 1 some nights ago to charge on waking up in d morning of that day,only to find out that my Samsung note 1 refused to be powered again till now....pls I need ur help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2016
Teaser4:
pls can i get ur number, coming to lagos to fix it. can u help me
pls pm me,sorry for responding late
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2016
Blaizepro:
i have a working pcb for sale if u care...pls send me a pm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.