Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344738 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 3:07pm On May 24, 2016
aamstih:
any suggestions pls?

sorry abt that but unfortunately,80% of power issues expecially with q10 dont recover (as much as i knw)...you may give any good engineer u knw a trial.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aamstih: 3:53pm On May 24, 2016
thanks bro. I would commence the search for a good engineer...

Lanretoye:
sorry abt that but unfortunately,80% of power issues expecially with q10 dont recover (as much as i knw)...you may give any good engineer u knw a trial.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dwayneflicker(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2016
aamstih:
thanks bro. I would commence the search for a good engineer...

Fixgadget.ng Welcomes you to the future. We offer convenient alternative to IT products fault fixing.
For any problem on your phones, tablets, laptops, systems, projectors, etc, call our mobile workshop to get it fixed right there(home/office).

We fix:
*Screen Damage
*Charging Problems
*Water Damage
*Booting Failure
*Hanging
*Battery Problems
*And Much More

Contact Us via :
BBM Channel PIN:C0028BEAF
Facebook Page: fixgadget.ng
Twitter @FixGadget_ng
Telephone :+2348086886888

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2016
princejenks:
Pls am still finding it difficult to open whatsapp after downloading it on my bb curve 2,i flashed the fone cos it was hanging and the battery was draining quickly.I never had any issues downloading whatsapp before the flashing was done,anyone who can suggest what can be done pls?
Your bad,whatsapp no longer work on blackberry OS4,5 and mayb 6.those who are still using it on their device are lucky,they may not be able to upgrade or reinstall.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Joyce21(f): 8:47pm On May 24, 2016
please I need your help house, am using Infinix note 2 600. there use to be this inspirational quotes on the phone screen whenever I press unlock seen but it no longer appears. anyone knows what I need to do to get it back?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeancol11(m): 6:23am On May 25, 2016
Joyce21:
please I need your help house, am using Infinix note 2 600. there use to be this inspirational quotes on the phone screen whenever I press unlock seen but it no longer appears. anyone knows what I need to do to get it back?
go to settings >>>security >>>find magazine lock screen >>>then put it on.. That is all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abbeyd17(m): 6:47am On May 25, 2016
hai ,my q5 fell and d screen had a crack at the top corner eventually d calibration did not work again bt d screen is normal n every other things intact, please wats d way out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 7:32am On May 25, 2016
abbeyd17:
hai ,my q5 fell and d screen had a crack at the
top corner eventually d calibration did not work
again bt d screen is normal n every other things
intact, please wats d way out
You are quite lucky the trauma did not affect the display,changing the touch pad shouldn't be a big deal.very few thousands will be enough to fix that.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adek6555: 7:32am On May 25, 2016
Help ooo,Tecno p5 installing APP itself and also displaying unnecessary things during browsing e.g naked pics
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sbrainy(m): 7:47am On May 25, 2016
I have suffered a lot in the hand of my TECHNO G9 tab, memory issues. I have
deleted several files and uninstall several app in a bid to free space. Both the
Internal memory and memory card shows I still have more dan 16GB viewing it
from My PC, sometimes the browser shuts down after it would av written ,
uninstall apps to free memory, I was to get some apps from Google play store
now, its saying Insufficient storage.
Pls help!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 8:21am On May 25, 2016
Please how much will it cost to change the BlackBerry Z30 battery?
Thanks for your replies
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abbeyd17(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2016
tnx but like how much ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Joyce21(f): 10:48am On May 25, 2016
yeancol11:
go to settings >>>security >>>find magazine lock screen >>>then put it on.. That is all
thank you very much, it worked!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abbeyd17(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2016
[quote author=Lanretoye post=45945547] like how much could it be ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abbeyd17(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2016
Lanretoye:

You are quite lucky the trauma did not affect the display,changing the touch pad shouldn't be a big deal.very few thousands will be enough to fix that.
pls like how much could it be ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeancol11(m): 12:37pm On May 25, 2016
Joyce21:

thank you very much, it worked!
u welcome
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 1:02pm On May 25, 2016
abbeyd17:
pls like how much could it be ?
it depends on the person fixing it,2/3k is not bad.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 7:11pm On May 25, 2016
lordmayor4:
Please how much will it cost to change the BlackBerry Z30 battery?
Thanks for your replies
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 8:11pm On May 25, 2016
Lanretoye:

The problem is that my charger can't charge it anymore.
What's your last price to fix it and are you in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2016
lordmayor4:

The problem is that my charger can't charge it anymore.
What's your last price to fix it and are you in lagos
have u tried using another charger,the fact is that most ppl use improper chargers that cause great harm to their batteries and most time their phones.I am in lagos (computer village),send me a pm or leave ur nos if u don't mind.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Blaizepro: 10:10pm On May 25, 2016
@Lanretoye pls how much is Samsung galaxy note 1 ( n7000 ) motherboard
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JhyMedex: 10:23pm On May 25, 2016
Lanretoye:

Your bad,whatsapp no longer work on blackberry OS4,5 and mayb 6.those who are still using it on their device are lucky,they may not be able to upgrade or reinstall.
Boss desperately in need of ur help..
My battery charges normal until it gets 2 70% from den it starts 2 drop even yl still connected 2 power..
Help pls...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 12:26am On May 26, 2016
Lanretoye:

have u tried using another charger,the fact is that most ppl use improper chargers that cause great harm to their batteries and most time their phones.I am in lagos (computer village),send me a pm or leave ur nos if u don't mind.

No, i also used a wireless charger that used to charge it before but now it won't charge.
So I am made to think it's the battery cos the charger charges all other devices an the wireless charger works on my Samsung device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 12:27am On May 26, 2016
JhyMedex:

Boss desperately in need of ur help..
My battery charges normal until it gets 2 70% from den it starts 2 drop even yl still connected 2 power..
Help pls...

That's because you use it when charging, when it gets to that level, switch it off or restart it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by j0hnnyk: 3:38am On May 26, 2016
thanks man its really working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:35am On May 26, 2016
Enter ur settings
Scroll to apps
Click on email n clear data there

Root ur device
Install lucky patcher
Launch it and move ur heavy apps like Facebook bbm whatsapp Messenger ucWeb etc to external memory

Sbrainy:
I have suffered a lot in the hand of my TECHNO G9 tab, memory issues. I have
deleted several files and uninstall several app in a bid to free space. Both the
Internal memory and memory card shows I still have more dan 16GB viewing it
from My PC, sometimes the browser shuts down after it would av written ,
uninstall apps to free memory, I was to get some apps from Google play store
now, its saying Insufficient storage.
Pls help!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 6:10am On May 26, 2016
lordmayor4:

No, i also used a wireless charger that used to charge it before but now it won't charge.
So I am made to think it's the battery cos the charger charges all other devices an the wireless charger works on my Samsung device
its alright,maybe u should just replace the battery as you have opined.mind you,I don't sell batteries but I just gave u the average cost,perhaps you may get the battery at a lower price and also be careful that u don't buy a battery that is not as good as the one you have even as bas as it is.
if you are buying from computer village,send me a pm if u require my assistance.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 6:20am On May 26, 2016
Blaizepro:
@Lanretoye pls how much is Samsung galaxy note 1 ( n7000 ) motherboard
send me a pm.

iv been trying to reply ur mail...reach me on lanretoye@yahoo.com,you can include ur nos in the mail.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 6:23am On May 26, 2016
lordmayor4:

That's because you use it when charging, when it gets to that level, switch it off or restart it
let him do as you have said,but imo,the battery may have to be replaced cos it appears that some of the electrodes may be bad.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:26am On May 26, 2016
lp. I cannot access both my gmail and yahoo mail account. I used the right I'd and password, yet it says invalid I'd or password. is there any other way I can use to log in. I know the security question and the answer. pls, treat as urgent. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:27am On May 26, 2016
Help! I cannot access both my gmail and yahoo mail account. I used the right Id and password, yet it says invalid Id or password. is there any other way I can use to log in. I know the security question and the answer. pls, treat as urgent. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by exvisam(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2016
good day sir I have a problem with my tecno y4., each time I try to open my settings or Whatsapp it will say sorry settings has stopped working. please what should I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.