Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344890 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2016
ennythong:
Help! I cannot access both my gmail and yahoo mail account. I used the right Id and password, yet it says invalid Id or password. is there any other way I can use to log in. I know the security question and the answer. pls, treat as urgent. thanks
just click on *forgot password* and follow the steps to recover ur password,meanwhile,have you tried to sign in to ur mail on another device?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by udy4real(m): 9:28am On May 26, 2016
Pls is it true dat u can't use ur blackberry bold battery for 24 hrs even without browsing with it?(9930)Bold 5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by udy4real(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2016
Pls is it true dat d bb bold 5 (9930)doesn't have a battery dat can last for 24 hrs even without browsing with d phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2016
udy4real:
Pls is it true dat d bb bold 5 (9930)doesn't have a battery dat can last for 24 hrs even without browsing with d phone?
its not only browsing that runs the battery,leaving ur network on 3g when its idle too,playing music,video,background apps and hours of talk also determine how long ur battery will last.
if u mean leaving ur one on without activity,ur 9900/9930 battery should live till other day.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JhyMedex: 11:09am On May 26, 2016
lordmayor4:

That's because you use it when charging, when it gets to that level, switch it off or restart it
Tanx Bro..
Av tried D switching off.. But still remains at 70%..
Wat urban by restart... Like restore factory settings
?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by subnormal: 7:50pm On May 26, 2016
My LG-G3 has the following issues; the SD card unmounts, the software sometimes slows down and lastly, how do I move larger apps to the external card (after the unmount problem is fixed)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by udy4real(m): 9:31pm On May 26, 2016
Lanretoye:

its not only browsing that runs the battery,leaving ur network on 3g when its idle too,playing music,video,background apps and hours of talk also determine how long ur battery will last.
if u mean leaving ur one on without activity,ur 9900/9930 battery should live till other day.

I don't play music or watch videos with it neither do I even make calls with it cos I just put in a new sim I just bought with nobody knowing d number yet,is it just d 3g on it dat will run down d battery?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Blaizepro: 10:05pm On May 26, 2016
Lanretoye:

send me a pm.

iv been trying to reply ur mail...reach me on lanretoye@yahoo.com,you can include ur nos in the mail.

i just sent u a mail
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by martinoh(m): 11:48pm On May 26, 2016
please!! I need urgent help on this, my itel it1701 keep install different useless applications on it own. the worst part is that I tried to uninstall those app but it won't go I even restore factory setting of the phone several time those useless app come back. I think is virus application please help me out thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Edgarated(m): 11:58pm On May 26, 2016
please i need help..the left screen of my blackberrry Q5 just stop working and the upper part of the right side too...the phone id not fall..no crack still neat.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wisevirgin2(m): 12:53am On May 27, 2016
HELP! Problem Logging Into My Nairaland Account. Hackers Have Done Their Worst

Hello All Nairalanders. Oga Seun please come to my rescue.

I'Ve been a member of Nairaland since 2006. My name is Mojisola Shobande, and my username on Nairaland is ENNYTHONG. I deal in cars and properties. I have so many adverts of cars and properties online, especially on Nairaland.

Yesterday, some fraudulent people hacked into my email account (ennythong@gmail.com). I usually signed into my Nairaland Account using this email address. Now I cannot access my account again, all because of the evil deed of these people.

They re-advertised cars and properties on my advert pages, at very ridiculous low prices in order to defraud people. Don't transact any business with them, doing so will be at your own risk. These are the numbers they are using on all the adverts I placed online: 07034742439, 07083918086 & 09035154940. Please beware.

Right now, am using somebody's Nairaland account to lodge the complain. I plead with Seun and other gurus in the house to please help me with another medium through which I can login into my Nairaland account aside using the email address I registered with, because I cannot afford to lose it.

Thanks for the trust you have in me always. God bless.

Mojisola Shobande (Ennythong): 08023295044, 0909392814
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wisevirgin2(m): 12:54am On May 27, 2016
HELP! Problem Logging Into My Nairaland Account. Hackers Have Done Their Worst

Hello All Nairalanders. Oga Seun please come to my rescue.

I'Ve been a member of Nairaland since 2006. My name is Mojisola Shobande, and my username on Nairaland is ENNYTHONG. I deal in cars and properties. I have so many adverts of cars and properties online, especially on Nairaland.

Yesterday, some fraudulent people hacked into my email account (ennythong@gmail.com). I usually signed into my Nairaland Account using this email address. Now I cannot access my account again, all because of the evil deed of these people.

They re-advertised cars and properties on my advert pages, at very ridiculous low prices in order to defraud people. Don't transact any business with them, doing so will be at your own risk. These are the numbers they are using on all the adverts I placed online: 07034742439, 07083918086 & 09035154940. Please beware.

Right now, am using somebody's Nairaland account to lodge the complain. I plead with Seun and other gurus in the house to please help me with another medium through which I can login into my Nairaland account aside using the email address I registered with, because I cannot afford to lose it.

Thanks for the trust you have in me always. God bless.

Mojisola Shobande (Ennythong): 08023295044, 09093928140
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 144(m): 4:57am On May 27, 2016
Please my Galaxy S5 data is not going of again, this started after I did all updates wen I off the that I will notice that watsapp msg, BBM and so on is still connected
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sweetjim(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2016
Pls guyz how much does it take to change blue gate BG7i screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Beamborla(f): 10:12am On May 27, 2016
Need help. Dunno what's wrong with my ba3. It won't charge beyond 80 to 90% angry

It all started when I plugged it and it jumped from 56% to 79%. Any idea what the problem could be?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 12:19pm On May 27, 2016
Beamborla:
Need help. Dunno what's wrong with my ba3. It won't charge beyond 80 to 90% angry

It all started when I plugged it and it jumped from 56% to 79%. Any idea what the problem could be?

try and Calibrate the battery ✔

Drain the battery then leave it off and Charge full
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Beamborla(f): 12:26pm On May 27, 2016
nani667:

try and Calibrate the battery ✔

Drain the battery then leave it off and Charge full
I pray it works. Thanchuu
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shynaboy1: 3:34pm On May 27, 2016
Is there touchpad for M-Horse, model-J7 in market?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wisevirgin2(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2016
BEWARE OF THESE NUMBERS: 08121947377,07034742439, 07083918086, 08108600397& 09035154940. THE OWNERS ARE FRAUDSTERS.

My name is Mojisola Shobande. My username on OLX is Ennythong. I deal in cars and properties. I have so many adverts of cars and properties online. Some fraudulent people hacked into my online accounts, some of which are: Google Account, Yahoo Account, LinkedIn, OLX, Jiji, Cheki, Nairaland and some others am yet to know of.

One of them is by name Mr Kelvin-0812194737, Mr Johnson-07065105288. They advertised cars and properties on my advert pages with another name, like the one I saw today , Mr Balogun Johnson. They advertise at a very ridiculous low price in order to defraud people. Don't transact any business with them, doing so will be at your own risk. These are the numbers they are using on all the adverts I placed online: 07034742439, 07083918086, 08108600397 & 09035154940. And the email address they use for their evil act is kleanvictor1@gmail.com. Please beware.

They may be using other phone numbers. Please, just be careful. Thanks for the trust you have in me always. God bless.

Mojisola Shobande (Ennythong) - 08023295044, 09093928140
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by flexcity82: 5:09pm On May 27, 2016
please can you tell me how much they sell Tecno L8 plus at your side
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by flexcity82: 5:12pm On May 27, 2016
this M-Horse of a phone is not meant to be in the market because i don't really know the significance of the phone at all
Shynaboy1:
Is there touchpad for M-Horse, model-J7 in market?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by flexcity82: 5:15pm On May 27, 2016
it is probably the touch pad of the phone
Edgarated:
please i need help..the left screen of my blackberrry Q5 just stop working and the upper part of the right side too...the phone id not fall..no crack still neat.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barnaby04(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2016
Hello guys,

Please does anyone knows any alternative battery that can be used for Innjoo i1x? Have tried searching for Innjoo battery to buy to bring back my old innjoo to life to no avail.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KissCODE(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2016
I need help;
Which app should i use to download videos.
I was using tubemate but i lost the phone. I have been serching for tubemate in playstore but it isnt showing.
Help me plz
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:36am On May 28, 2016
subnormal:
My LG-G3 has the following issues; the SD card unmounts, the software sometimes slows down and lastly, how do I move larger apps to the external card (after the unmount problem is fixed)

Flash the phone first
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:37am On May 28, 2016
KissCODE:
I need help;

Which app should i use to download videos.

I was using tubemate but i lost the phone.
I have been serching for tubemate in playstore but it isnt showing.

Help me plz

Just goto the link of the YouTube page, delete everything before YouTube then put ss, u will be directed to where u can download ur YouTube video
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:38am On May 28, 2016
barnaby04:
Hello guys,

Please does anyone knows any alternative battery that can be used for Innjoo i1x? Have tried searching for Innjoo battery to buy to bring back my old innjoo to life to no avail.

Goto ikeja n look for ppl that sell used batteries, they can help u construct one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:52am On May 28, 2016
barnaby04:
Hello guys,

Where and where have you checked
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2016
barnaby04:
Hello guys,

you can make a new battery from the old one,if you're in lagos,bring it to ikeja other take it to alaba.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:37am On May 28, 2016
Do you have any issue with your phone(screen replacement, battery replacement, board replacement etc), laptop or desktop computer or you are looking for a web designer or app developer?

Welcome to FLEXKONCEPT.COM.NG where all your phone, computer etc problems are solved.

We do pick up and delivery services too.

Call on us today for a swift solution, you can reach us on

Whatsapp and call 07033185680

Visit our website for more details @ FLEXKONCEPT.COM.NG

like us on facebook

https://web.facebook.com/flexkoncept/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2016
my new tecno W4 de hang pass anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.