Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1357263 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2012
billtommy:
No problem then,how is it gonna be?
where are you and how soon do you want it done?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by billtommy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2012
dragnet: where are you and how soon do you want it done?

Are you on bbm or any instant messenger,if yes lemme have it S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴͡ we can talk better........cheers
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by F00028: 3:52am On Apr 06, 2012
Hello, every time I request gprs settings on my nokia e72 from mtn I get an sms telling me to save the settings coming shortly, then after a while I get another sms telling me I can now browse but the settings themselves don't arrive. I dont experience this with my other phone. Manual configuration also doesn't work.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chux76(m): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2012
Who can please help me unlock an AT&T HTC status phone that is locked. I inserted my sim card and it shows "NETWORK LOCKED" and asks for SIM network unlock PIN.
The data of the phone:
HTC STATUS PH06130

IMEI: 357325041018870

S/N: HT176VH09125

P/N: 99HND081-00
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Harkenyeahme: 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2012
Gud evenin gurus.pls I hv an iphone 4dat was previously charging but it has now stopped.d battery was dead and I connected it to d system and it was charging but then it stopped.anyone knows where or how ican go about it pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Thundebaba(m): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2012
ow does a flash player work and youtube dont play on my phone,any kind of setting involve?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by majeed1987: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2012
pls i need help with my samaung s7330. I cant open any apps on it and it started when i was trying to bookmarked facebook on opera on the phone. Pls i just get this phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by douxange(f): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2012
Hello. I have a problem with my nokia c6. Over a year ago the phone started going off on its own. Most times it wont come on at all and when it does the screen will later dim while in use and finally the phone will go off. I took it to Nokia care centre and i was told the panel had to be changed for 17k. Its a bit too much n i've abandonned the phone for over a year now. Please can anything be done so i can use my phone again? Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emynem05(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2012
Plz i need help oh
I upgraded my bold 2 to os 6 but the network refuses to switch on
If i try to switch it on the phone will restart.
Wat should i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by allison2(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2012
Hi gurus in the house, i need help to configuration a phone with brand name HTC . Mode touch pro2. I have glo sim on it. Thanks as u help. [b]Hi gurus in the house, i need help to configuration a phone with brand name HTC . Mode touch pro2. I have glo sim on it. Thanks as u help. [/b]Hi gurus in the house, i need help to configuration a phone with brand name HTC . Mode touch pro2. I have glo sim on it. Thanks as u help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Osama10(m): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2012
Hello Engineers, how do you block/bar a number on iPhone 4?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NoQualms1(f): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
Gloria16: pls i use nokia E63. D problem is weneva i download music 4rm my phone it doesnt appear on d music player, i can only play it tru d file manager. And i also nid 2 download antivirus 4 d phone bt i dnt knw hw 2 do it. Pls i nid ur help.
dragnet:
copy out the contents of the card, format it, then return the contents again.
Gloria16: pls i use nokia E63. D problem is weneva i download music 4rm my phone it doesnt appear on d music player, i can only play it tru d file manager. And i also nid 2 download antivirus 4 d phone bt i dnt knw hw 2 do it. Pls i nid ur help.

What about the antivirus? What's d best antivirus for the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aa4real(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2012
Hello engineers, i've a nokia phone 5130expressMusic to be precise. I locked it with a code & can't remember the code. Please am looking forward to your response. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gsmgold: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2012
e-herbal:
Advice needed.i think my n95 8gb is killing my batteries.i presently have 2,having purchased the recent one from slot at 3000.if i use my phone for five minute at a stretch i notice the phone starts heating up and before i no wots gwan,the battery juice is depleted even after purchasing the recent one the problem persist.dude's please come to my rescue.I L O V E M Y P H O N E grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Akinige(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2012
pls help me,my sonyericson w610 is hanging while is working,in wic all d keypad wil not function unless i removed d battery
wat can i do ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AndroBlaze: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2012
emynem05: Plz i need help oh
I upgraded my bold 2 to os 6 but the network refuses to switch on
If i try to switch it on the phone will restart.
Wat should i do?

It might be a problem with the way you flashed the version of 06 you are using. The simple thing to do is go back to your previous OS or use one of the many other versions of OS 06 that are available.

I'm using the latest version of 06 (as of last month anyway), I shrunk it, and still everything is working fine for me (also a Bold 2).

More info like the exact version of 06 you are using and where you got it from (what website) would be quite helpful in diagnosing your problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olugbenger(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2012
[quote author=gsmgold][/quote]just go to settings,then network settings and change network mode from UMTS to dual mode and ya problem is solved
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olugbenger(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2012
aa4real: Hello engineers, i've a nokia phone 5130expressMusic to be precise. I locked it with a code & can't remember the code. Please am looking forward to your response. Thanks.
go nokialockcode.com and input ur serial no to get mastercode that you can use to unlock it,or simply flash the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Akinige(m): 6:57am On Apr 21, 2012
somebody pls help me on my post.
My sonyericson w610 is hanging several time,
wat can i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by habiola7: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2012
Pls help my phone nokia N72 is having a problem.When i put any memory card it always says memory card corrupted.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abesky(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]guyz, i want to know how much it will cost me to fix the screen of my nokia C5-03 and the casing. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SirRobotica: 2:03am On Apr 28, 2012
pls i have a torch 9850, just bought an etisalat line and the short codes (*232#, *222*........#, etc) dont work. it keeps dialing the number rather than bringing up a notification. had d same problem when i just got it and wanted to use my airtel line on it but was later rectified n was working properly, dont know how. now i put my airtel sim back in just to test and its having d same problem again. so it seems this happens anytime there's a sim card change.

pls any way for me to correct this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tisa: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2012
How do I get a new case or body for my bb curve 9300. I need to change the entire body to A new one. The original body is terribly bad n all d side buttons ve peeled off.

I will appreciate ur referral, suggestions n assistance on dis. Contact me via tisanigeria@yahoo.com or 08180561163.

Tnx.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sleekdot(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2012
Hi, I have a problem with my Iphone, it went off on Saturday,I tried charging,it appeared charging, but it has been on red since then, and it hasn't come up

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaysalas(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2012
hello phone experts. I use a nokia x3 slide. Anytime i put anoda simcard into it, it ask 4 password/security code. I av tried all my password bt to no avail. Pls hw can i resolve ds issue? Can i get a code or do i need to flash it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 01, 2012
There's a web hosting revolution coming to Nigeria, so be a part of it. We offer you the record cheapest ever web hosting plans in Nigeria.
Plans include:
Unlimited@ 900 Naira/month which gives u access to everything unlimited,
Silver Plan@ only 700 Naira/ month with Web Space of 40,000Mb
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Mailboxes: 300
FTP Accounts: 100
And lastly bronze plan@ 300Naira/month
Web Space: 10,000 Mb
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Mailboxes: 150
FTP Accounts: 50

What's more? When you see a web hosting service that beats ours in nigeria, we give you the balance back.

Customised plans can also be placed @a record low fee of 150 a month.

Call us now on 08183952925 for your reservations, customised plans and more info.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omoh9ja: 1:18pm On May 01, 2012
Hello gurus,plz each time I want to check my acct balance or load recharge card in my blackberry bold3,it goes as if am dailing a number,instead of it to go buy as a request.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by topeorekoy(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2012
Mu Nokia 5330 dstv mobile fell inside water and it refused to come up again. What can i do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: jaiyejina(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.