Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1362490 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dgail: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2012
dragnet:
9900 is better as its sure to work on our GSM band with little or no restrictions while the 9930 is the CDMA version which wuld work on both GSM and CDMA networks

So you advice 9900? but in terms of speed which BB is better?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jhunhior(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
I need a follow come curve4 battery....wer can I get one or whu got. One.......
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IamBiggie(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2012
Is it possible for me to upgrade my BB tour 9630 to OS 6 or 7 ? If yes,does that mean I will have wifi on it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by luvly(f): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
I just bought a bb bold 4 yesterday but wen making or receiving calls I don't hear anytin unless I put it in d speaker,pls any solution on how to set it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by larrymasco: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
I want to buy the BB Bold 5.. but some pple told me it usually have a battery problem. Can anyone advice me on this pls? I need an urgent advice if i should buy the phone or not.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PrinceSmith1: 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
Hello Please i urgently need your help. I just bought dis fairly nigeria used NOKIA E71, wit 2009 software but i used my NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER to update the software to 2011! Now i can't install unsigned softwares, so i need someone who can help HACK my NOKIA E71. I base in Lagos nd you can call me on 08061158154 thats if you can HACK. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donezra(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
pls gurus, i want to hack my nokia e6. Can any genuis help.
I will be more than greatful
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by richy16(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
Pls did u guys know any code i can use in flashing my nokia c2-03
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
donezra: pls gurus, i want to hack my nokia e6. Can any genuis help.
I will be more than greatful
check the symbian belle thread.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2012
dgail:

So you advice 9900? but in terms of speed which BB is better?
I dont know
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
Iam Biggie: Is it possible for me to upgrade my BB tour 9630 to OS 6 or 7 ? If yes,does that mean I will have wifi on it?
Nope it cant
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
luvly: I just bought a bb bold 4 yesterday but wen making or receiving calls I don't hear anytin unless I put it in d speaker,pls any solution on how to set it?
earpiece got issues....see a tech to fix it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
larrymasco: I want to buy the BB Bold 5.. but some pple told me it usually have a battery problem. Can anyone advice me on this pls? I need an urgent advice if i should buy the phone or not.
I havent heard of any battery issues with bold 5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tankle09: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
My N96 dey hang and d camera dey write features not supported.I av flashed it stil same.help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,

I have a Nokia 5330 MobileTv Edition. i just discovered that the App Folder is not opening. and even the Dstv icon on the Menu page has disappeared. and i cant see my installed apps and cant even watch dstv on the phone anymore.
Pls what do i do to get the Dstv app back on my phone.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CHADASHU(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2012
Hi guys, I got a big problem with my HTC phone. It's not allowed d unlock password I set 4 d last 48 hours, and that is in-between 16 missed calls and 3 text msgs. Also I can not possibly get through to any of my contacts...what can I do pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jhunhior(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hello here....pls I need a workin bb torch board...i mean d panel....any engineer got it??....post up ur number and lets talk...pls oh
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ultimate3: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2012
hi my nokia c2-03 dual sim is having problem. concerning my internet, when i update my internet on menu is show conflicting application and i can no more browse with my internet again. pls help in solving d prbm tkns.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opeano(m): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
puskin:

I wan fail the exam. cool cool
my nokia 2700 c has many folders i av been trying to delete but to no avail. I av formatted my phone for more than 7 times. Pls how do i delete it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jhunhior(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2012
Hello here....pls I need a workin bb
torch board...i mean d panel....any
engineer got it??....post up ur number
and lets talk...pls oh
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2012
Pls how do i download youtube videos on nokia x2-01
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sawyer89: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2012
I have a dual sim Samsung phone that just suddenly stopped working. Any time i insert the battery, the phone and the battery get hot without it coming up.Gurus in the house, what do you think is wrong with my phone and what can i do to rectify this fault?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wayne4uall(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
guys, pls is there any solution to my nokia 6120c dat gets hot wen browsin wit 3g.. Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kourt: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2012
Hello, iuse a bold 2 wt OS 6, but for days now d fone hasn't been wrkn wt MTN, weneva I put my MTN sim dia's alwz ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ netwrk service on d fone but it wrks fine wt other netwrk. Pls wot cud b problem Pls y is it rejectn MTN?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abiolag(m): 12:33am On Jul 06, 2012
hi engineers i have a nokia e63 which has been working fyn until yesterday when i noticed dat d phone is heating up (as in getting hot) without running any app and d phone batttery got drain quickly.it took d phone almost 9hrs to fully charge today and drain up withing an hour.i tried a diff ba3 but it was d same.pls i would b glad if some1 can tell me d possible cause of dis and hw can i solve d problem.Thanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yvepaul: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2012
my nokia c5,symbian is hanging,my camera loads 4 a long time b4 it opens,also my images dos not open
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Veeicee: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
I bought a belgium blackberry 9800(torch) but leta I found out dat de pin was blocked dat means dat I can't ping and even if I subscribe I wunt get de service please hw do I unblock de pin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dbigbanj4real: 6:07am On Jul 10, 2012
where can i get phone engineer handouts on how to repair phones in Akure or other place. my email ooyefabi@yahoo.com or 08064955451
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dbigbanj4real: 6:25am On Jul 10, 2012
where can i get phone engineer handouts on how to repair phones in Akure or other place. my email ooyefabi@yahoo.com or 08064955451 where can i get phone engineer handouts on how to repair phones in Akure or other place. my email ooyefabi@yahoo.com or 08064955451 where can i get phone engineer handouts on how to repair phones in Akure or other place. my email ooyefabi@yahoo.com or 08064955451 pls help out and there is price 4 u thanks and God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1221) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: synclaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.