Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1362460 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (1221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by legedzBENZ(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2012
dragnet, hw i fit rich u abeg? my bb get as e be
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
pls nairalanders,my nokia doesnt
install 2go in it,it downloads the
2go app bt each time i try installing
it,it writes disconnected. How and
wat will i do to install it on my
phone pls!!!!! Help!!!! pls nairalanders,my nokia doesnt
install 2go in it,it downloads the
2go app bt each time i try installing
it,it writes disconnected. How and
wat will i do to install it on my
phone pls!!!!! Help!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
Plssssss guys am in need of directives n advise.my ipod 4th 64gb cracked its screen,though i can still use and operate it but its smashed into diff. Section.pls how much would it cost me to repair and where.your replies would be highly appreciated.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kunlebco(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hello house,
I Use htc sensantion. The screen got broken yesternite. I need someone to fix it for me. Help pleeeeeeeeeeaaase
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jibwillz: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2012
> plz help @all.

I fink m in dip shyte. Was jst starin @ ma fone n finkn of how borin it lukz 2me lst nyt, then i decid'd 2 spice thngz up a lil bit wit an application. Started browsn' thru d bb app wrld & finally found a theme dat caught me eye n decid'd 2 dwnld. Nt lng aftr dwnldin, i discovr'd ma fone dzn't recgnize me nymre "no app z workn, it takz lngr tym 2 boot whn switchd on, cnt receive a cal cuz d green button refusd 2 wrk, i cn onli press dwn d menu key 2 disply runnin apps bt cnt close any... Ve switch'd off n on couple of tymz bt 2 no avail, i dnt knw wat else 2 do or wer 2 tak it to 4repair as m presntly nt in lagos. Plz i sincerely nid hlp on wat 2 do n wat my chances of putin it bk in order is. Thnx!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akinbimatt: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
Guys,is there anyone who knows someone that can fix iphone baseband chip and cost,i have to buy another baseband chip for my iphone 3GS,i upgraded and got no imei,modem firmware,wifi and bluethooth coz the upgrade have successfully damaged my baseband while trying to update it to 06.15 baseband
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donlokobanty(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
Pls. My touch 3g slide display two straight line after i switch it off and displayed after i switched it on. Pls. Help.......
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2012
jayhanks: Plssssss guys am in need of directives n advise.my ipod 4th 64gb cracked its screen,though i can still use and operate it but its smashed into diff. Section.pls how much would it cost me to repair and where.your replies would be highly appreciated.
is d lcd still intact ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
kunlebco: Hello house,
I Use htc sensantion. The screen got broken yesternite. I need someone to fix it for me. Help pleeeeeeeeeeaaase
is it both the lcd and the touch screen that got broken?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
Jibwillz: > plz help @all.

I fink m in dip shyte. Was jst starin @ ma fone n finkn of how borin it lukz 2me lst nyt, then i decid'd 2 spice thngz up a lil bit wit an application. Started browsn' thru d bb app wrld & finally found a theme dat caught me eye n decid'd 2 dwnld. Nt lng aftr dwnldin, i discovr'd ma fone dzn't recgnize me nymre "no app z workn, it takz lngr tym 2 boot whn switchd on, cnt receive a cal cuz d green button refusd 2 wrk, i cn onli press dwn d menu key 2 disply runnin apps bt cnt close any... Ve switch'd off n on couple of tymz bt 2 no avail, i dnt knw wat else 2 do or wer 2 tak it to 4repair as m presntly nt in lagos. Plz i sincerely nid hlp on wat 2 do n wat my chances of putin it bk in order is. Thnx!
model? . . .btw you should wipe n reinstall the firmware.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2012
dragnet:
is d lcd still intact ?
YES IT IS SO INTACT JUST THE FIRST GLASS GOT CRACKED.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donlokobanty(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
Don lokobanty: Pls. My touch 3g slide display two straight line after i switch it off and displayed after i switched it on. Pls. Help.......
pls. HELP
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jibwillz: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2012
dragnet:
model? . . .btw you should wipe n reinstall.

Thnx so mch 4 ur respnse!
Torch-9800
Plz hw do I go abt d wipe n reinstall thnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jimokpe: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2012
hi i have an iphone i bought and it fell down anb got broken pls can it be repare in nigeria and how much will it cost to fix it pls if you know that you can fix it tell how it will cost this my email add wincomike1@yahoo.ie thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bawsse(m): 6:43am On Jun 18, 2012
gyz plz help, anytym i conect a headphone or earpiece to ma nokia 6210 navigator, the phone freezes(hooks) and sometimes restarts...some engineers changd the earpiece port bt it didnt solv d prblm......guys plz help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mrdan(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2012
Hi guys, pls need your help with my iphone. I've been using this iphone 3gs and recently it started showing no service on the screen, and when i tried choosing a network manually, it say it" can't load network list".
Does anybody have an idea of what i can do.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kunlebco(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
dragnet:
is it both the lcd and the touch screen that got broken?
I really cant tell the extent of †ђξ damage. What happened was that it fell down facedown and a car tyre passed over it. The screen is cracked. Can u help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donlokobanty(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
Don lokobanty: Pls. My touch 3g slide display two straight line after i switch it off and displayed after i switched it on. Pls. Help.......
pls. Some1 help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
but wat k4nd of rubish is dis na out of fvery 20 question only 2 is answerd dis sit is rubisg abeg RUBISH!! angrybut wat k4nd of rubish is dis na out of fvery 20 question only 2 is answerd dis sit is rubisg abeg RUBISH!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donlokobanty(m): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
If u are an expert in ADROID phones repair,located @ IKEJA drop ya CONTACT.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Akinige(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
plz help out! i dnt remeber my phone locked code again, pls ao wul i do it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Akinige(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
plz help out! i dnt remeber my nokia phone locked code again, pls ao wul i do it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kunlebco(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
kunlebco:
I really cant tell the extent of †ђξ damage. What happened was that it fell down facedown and a car tyre passed over it. The screen is cracked. Can u help
i inserted my sim and flashed the number but its not ringing. i also notice that the touch screen is still workin. any hope?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kunlebco(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
kunlebco:
i inserted my sim and flashed the number but its not ringing. i also notice that the touch screen is still worKING. ANY HOPE?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dgail: 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2012
Weldone engineer, pls i want to buy a blackberry bold 5 and im seeng 9930 and 9900, whih is better and why?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 12:21am On Jun 21, 2012
Jibwillz:

Thnx so mch 4 ur respnse!
Torch-9800
Plz hw do I go abt d wipe n reinstall thnx
just search and download the firmware, install it and follow the On-screen instructions
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 12:23am On Jun 21, 2012
jimokpe: hi i have an iphone i bought and it fell down anb got broken pls can it be repare in nigeria and how much will it cost to fix it pls if you know that you can fix it tell how it will cost this my email add wincomike1@yahoo.ie thanks
yes it can be repaired in Nigeria. Tho I'm not sure of the current prices
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 12:28am On Jun 21, 2012
alo b: but wat k4nd of rubish is dis na out of fvery 20 question only 2 is answerd dis sit is rubisg abeg RUBISH!! angrybut wat k4nd of rubish is dis na out of fvery 20 question only 2 is answerd dis sit is rubisg abeg RUBISH!!
and what have you done to help ?
People have lives outside of this place and you give answer to only what you know of instead of deceiving ppl.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 12:33am On Jun 21, 2012
kunlebco:
yea...but I'm out of town at the moment
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 12:36am On Jun 21, 2012
Akinige: plz help out! i dnt remeber my phone locked code again, pls ao wul i do it
visit the nearest tech
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 1:48am On Jun 21, 2012
dgail: Weldone engineer, pls i want to buy a blackberry bold 5 and im seeng 9930 and 9900, whih is better and why?
9900 is better as its sure to work on our GSM band with little or no restrictions while the 9930 is the CDMA version which wuld work on both GSM and CDMA networks

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (1221) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: durubennie(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.