Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,826 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344061 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
henryutd:
Hello Engineers,
I received some Doogee X9 pro but found out that one restarts after booting. I have already contacted the engineer of aliexpress but was told to root the phone. They sent a file to me on my box for the rooting but I don't know how to go about that. More so the phone engineers in Onitsha knows nothing about the device.

I need help please.

If u can get the phone to lagos
Whatsapp me 07032443577

What android OS version is on it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Obynoblitz:
The Lumia 520 my uncle gave to me, I inserted my sim card and saw this message
'The sim card can only be used on specific networks. Contact your customer service center for the unlock code.'
My friend told me is lock and I need the specific code to unlock it. The phone details are:
Nokia Lumia 520
Imie: 358106051083932
Anyone who can have me with it please I will be grateful.

Bring your case enter My Whatsapp Parlour ..

Cheers.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by henryutd(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
bobo65:

Whatsapp me 07032443577

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by henryutd(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
bobo65:

Whatsapp me 07032443577

6.0 but I can't get to Lagos. Any other way?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Obynoblitz(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Macaulish:

Bring your case enter My Whatsapp Parlour ..

Cheers.
please how can I contact you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smashad(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
bobo65:

Back them up
pls hlp me out, not that I'm new to it I jst want it to go well.....is it tru google or mcard
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tosyn007:
i used an LG G4 Verizon phone, i woke up this Saturday and the phone was just stuck on the boot screen. I took it to Ikeja and they said they'll need to download a file from a site and reload the phone and its been 4 days now without good news.

I don't know if anyone has had similar experience...?
LG phones and bootloop wahala.
It's a hardware problem common with LG phones.
The soldering detaches from the main board.
If your phone is under warranty take it for replacement.

Some people have success with cooling the phone or heating it
Or if you have technical expertise then try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QijWruGXqX8

Goodluck.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by investigator007: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
eherbal:
Advice needed.i think my n95 8gb is killing my batteries.i presently have 2,having purchased the recent one from slot at 3000.if i use my phone for five minute at a stretch i notice the phone starts heating up and before i no wots gwan,the battery juice is depleted even after purchasing the recent one the problem persist.dude's please come to my rescue.I L O V E M Y P H O N E grin

Just goan buy a new tecno phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:52am On Feb 10, 2017
Tosyn007:
i used an LG G4 Verizon phone, i woke up this Saturday and the phone was just stuck on the boot screen. I took it to Ikeja and they said they'll need to download a file from a site and reload the phone and its been 4 days now without good news.

I don't know if anyone has had similar experience...?

LG G series has lots of issues
If they don't turn out successful
If u r in Lagos , call or whatsapp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:53am On Feb 10, 2017
smashad:
pls hlp me out, not that I'm new to it I jst want it to go well.....is it tru google or mcard

Whats d exact model of ur phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:54am On Feb 10, 2017
henryutd:

6.0 but I can't get to Lagos. Any other way?

Send me a whatsapp message
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smashad(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2017
bobo65:

Whats d exact model of ur phone
techno w3 pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kcpumping(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2017
kcpumping:
hello engineer......my samsung note, 10.1 is giving me some problems, I can only operate it with the pen but it does not recognises hand touch, have gone to settings but seems d same ......what do I do?

CAN SOMEBODY PLS ATTEND TO ME ....TNX
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mofy1(f): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2017
Good day engineers in the house
* I bought a new infinix hot and did all the necessary things(buy a data bundle and downloading Google store and other app on it) and started using it.
* The first problem I encounter was the phone bring up App and downloading itself even without given it access to.
* I gave it to a friend he said the only option to factory reset and it stop working because it was WiFi enable. Abeg any help in the house.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brisstone(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
pls how much is the cost of samsung prime screen ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
mofy1:
Good day engineers in the house
* I bought a new infinix hot and did all the necessary things(buy a data bundle and downloading Google store and other app on it) and started using it.
* The first problem I encounter was the phone bring up App and downloading itself even without given it access to.
* I gave it to a friend he said the only option to factory reset and it stop working because it was WiFi enable. Abeg any help in the house.

Are u sure u bought that phone brand new cos that phone had a kinda malware in it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bluediesel03: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please my gionee p5w can only charge while off and can't charge while on. Please reply. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kcpumping(m): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
kcpumping:

what do I do pls....engineers in da house pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by investigator007: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wat yll need to do is get a new tecno phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by itunde(m): 6:40am On Feb 11, 2017
Pls help me, my playstore stopped downloading apps and em so confused coz almost all my apps needs updating including my WhatsApp.......
Gionee P5W

I really need help wat can i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2017
kcpumping:

Screen issue

Or did u recently upgrade or flash the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2017
kcpumping:

Do you sometime touch the phone while water is on palm
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2017
kcpumping:

Do you sometime touch the phone when water is on palm
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Get Your Device unlock SWIFT AND FAST

Network Locks

iCloud Removals. (For iPhone 5s/6 upward, iPad 4, Air series upward)
Please No more iPhone 4/4s/5, iPad 2, 3 and other small brothers and sisters of its kind..

Softwares (PC and Phones {Not Phone Repairs}).

All unlockings are Delivered Over The Air (Remotely) and Permanent. No Hassle.

See my signature below.

Whatsapp: Contact Below
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by braveheart008(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Pls help. My techno W3 hanged and switched off on its own but refused to on...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soundsultan360(m): 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Emerson101:
If u are in Abuja mararaba and u need to flash ur phone android black berry iPhone Nokia name it u can call me on 07035235702 or 08115561135 also if need movies songs android HD games iPhone and windows phone HD games and apps.psp hacking
and psp games ps2 games ps4 games laptop games just name the games I hv it all.if u hv any phone software problems or android imel number changing rooting twicking etc call me on 07035235702 or 08115561135 u can find me in heart Plaza mararaba also if u need tutorials on phone software just call me engineer Emerson on 07035235702 or 08115561135

Guy do you unlock spectranet routers?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soundsultan360(m): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Emerson101:
If u are in Abuja mararaba and u need to flash ur phone android black berry iPhone Nokia name it u can call me on 07035235702 or 08115561135 also if need movies songs android HD games iPhone and windows phone HD games and apps.psp hacking
and psp games ps2 games ps4 games laptop games just name the games I hv it all.if u hv any phone software problems or android imel number changing rooting twicking etc call me on 07035235702 or 08115561135 u can find me in heart Plaza mararaba also if u need tutorials on phone software just call me engineer Emerson on 07035235702 or 08115561135

Guy hw much to fix a broken charging port?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:14am On Feb 12, 2017
braveheart008:
Pls help. My techno W3 hanged and switched off on its own but refused to on...

Has it come on yet?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by braveheart008(m): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2017
No

bobo65:

Has it come on yet?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mofy1(f): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2017
bobo65:

Are u sure u bought that phone brand new cos that phone had a kinda malware in it
It's a new phone o.sealed and complete with reciept.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2017
bobo65:

cc: Mofy1

Are you sure its not a Clone Infinix Device you purchase

Kindly Open up the Back Cover, Remove the battery, And take a clear Screenshot of the back without SIM..

Upload and Lets See..

Bless You
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaydhorxe(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.