Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1354130 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 7:52am On Feb 14, 2017
harkinlaby77:
pls help me, I deleted knox files on my Samsung note 3 neo, now my phone keep rebooting the the Samsung logo
Flash stock ROM via Odin.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2017
harkinlaby77:
pls help me, I deleted knox files on my Samsung note 3 neo, now my phone keep rebooting the the Samsung logo

Take it to an engineer to flash it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2017
rookidmart:

pls how can I do it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 8:31am On Feb 14, 2017
bobo65:

Take it to an engineer to flash it
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2017
harkinlaby77:
pls how can I do it
Download the stock ROM of your device(Google it you'll find a link), download Odin.
Then follow the instructions in this link:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2711224

The download links are in the link already.

If you're not comfortable flashing then take it to a phone engineer near you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2017
please help.... i downloaded chainfire 3d on my rooted infinix phone but since then the phone is stuck on infinix logo model is infinix x506 2gb ram
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2017
rookidmart:

Download the stock ROM of your device(Google it you'll find a link), download Odin.

please help.... i downloaded chainfire 3d on my rooted infinix phone but since then the phone is stuck on infinix logo model is infinix x506 2gb ram
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Download the stock ROM (Google is your friend), download SP flash tool and flash with the instructions below:
https://androidmtk.com/flash-stock-rom-using-smart-phone-flash-tool
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2017
rookidmart:

Download the stock ROM (Google is your friend), download SP flash tool and flash with the instructions below:
https://androidmtk.com/flash-stock-rom-using-smart-phone-flash-tool
OK thanks but i searched for my stock rom but its two different models (j508 and j509) i don't know which one to download
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by solutionarena: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2017
Send messages to Friends & Family show them how much you appreciate them this Valentine season that is why www.eadesms.com is here for you send messages to any network for as low as N1.70kobo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 10:22am On Feb 14, 2017
rookidmart:

pls have not done it b4, the only tools av worked with is Sp flashtool, can you help me with it..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 10:31am On Feb 14, 2017
harkinlaby77:
pls have not done it b4, the only tools av worked with is Sp flashtool, can you help me with it..
Detailed instructions are in the XDA link, sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2017
Vasaratti16:
OK thanks but i searched for my stock rom but its two different models (j508 and j509) i don't know which one to download

What Android version were you on?
I think j508 is Lollipop while j509 is KitKat.
I could be wrong though.
Remove the battery and check the back of your phone.
cc bobo65
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kcpumping(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Before i say my suggestion do have screen guard or tempered glass on the phone screen

No I dnt hv screen guard and screen hs not bin tampered with at all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Acermoon(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2017
rookidmart:

please i need assistance on how to flash my it2180 itel phone...... i forgot the password and i cant access the phone..... i need help asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2017
kcpumping:

No I dnt hv screen guard and screen hs not bin tampered with at all
Do calibration on it if it doesn't work that mean you have to change the touch pad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2017
Acermoon:

please i need assistance on how to flash my it2180 itel phone...... i forgot the password and i cant access the phone..... i need help asap
Reboot to recovery and factory reset.
You'll lose all the data in your phone though.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaydhorxe(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2017
Iamtosignno....plz i need ur help m a jjc engineer... pls add me on whatsapp....08090593031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Acermoon(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
rookidmart:

Reboot to recovery and factory reset.
You'll lose all the data in your phone though.
pls how do i do that becos i cant access anything on the phone...... na small it2180... lead me pls... thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
rookidmart:

What Android version were you on?
I think j508 is Lollipop while j509 is KitKat.
I could be wrong though.
Remove the battery and check the back of your phone.
cc bobo65
the battery is not removable and there is no official lollipop for the phone just kit kat
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
jaydhorxe:
Iamtosignno....plz i need ur help m a jjc engineer... pls add me on whatsapp....08090593031
Lol
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaydhorxe(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Lol
m seriouz oo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
jaydhorxe:
m seriouz oo
Ok so what up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Vasaratti16:
the battery is not removable and there is no official lollipop for the phone just kit kat
Yours should be j509 then.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Acermoon:

pls how do i do that becos i cant access anything on the phone...... na small it2180... lead me pls... thank you
Thought it was an Android device.
You'll have to flash it.
Download stock ROM from here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/sc1z5txvnv56n75/IT2180-G183-ArEnFr-EG-20160629-RELEASE.rar
Download SPD from here:
http://d-h.st/L0BT
Flashing instructions are here: http://www.romkingz.net/2015/07/how-to-flash-unbrick-upgrade-spreadtrum.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaydhorxe(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Ok so what up
dis small nokia fone ..when eva i on it it will jxt display OK for lyk 10mins den off...do u think d screen z d onli problem

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
jaydhorxe:
dis small nokia fone ..when eva i on it it will jxt display OK for lyk 10mins den off...do u think d screen z d onli problem
That's a China phone not original nokia phone anyway how did it start this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaydhorxe(m): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Iamtosignno:
That's a China phone not original nokia phone anyway how did it start this
i collected it from sm one.. wat cn i do??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
jaydhorxe:
i collected it from sm one.. wat cn i do??
Change the screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaydhorxe(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Change the screen
ok i will do dat...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
jaydhorxe:
ok i will do dat...
Okay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by victoryalpd: 12:39am On Feb 15, 2017
Bosses in d house,i salut. My infinix tend to lose signal when ever i try to browse both on 2g n 3g. Wat cud b d problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.