Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1354360 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaydhorxe(m): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2017
[color=#006600][/[color=#006600][/[color=#006600][/ pls engineers is dre a whatsapp group for aspiring phone engineers if yes pls add me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaydhorxe(m): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2017
[color=#006600][/[color=#006600][/[color=#006600][/ pls engineers is dre a whatsapp group for aspiring phone engineers if yes pls add me...08090593031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onlinesecret(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2017
please the guru, help me out, i reset my lenovo phone. but now i can not compose any message, the keyboard is not coming out, telling me that "open keyboard to compose message" i can not send message on whatsapp also, i can not browse, because the keyboard is not coming out. i have try all my possible best, please help oooooooooooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hefelove(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 mini, the screenpad is not pressing sha abeg I wan sell am
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Infidan(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
hefelove:
I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 mini, the screenpad is not pressing sha abeg I wan sell am

Where do you live?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Please Engineers I Need S4 Screen(i9505) And Back Cover
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kcpumping(m): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
bobo65:

Screen issue

Or did u recently upgrade or flash the phone?

really cant remeber the upgrade thing cos I do alot upgrade but with the pen it functions well
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hefelove(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Infidan:

Where do you live?
Surulere u can pm
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kcpumping(m): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Do you sometime touch the phone while water is on palm

perhaps yes boss....so what do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sampete(m): 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
my techno G9 phone just restart itself while i was using it. IT came back on, but the phone external usb storage got damaged (it advised me to try reformating it, which i tried doing without luck), and the phone wont let me mount the SD card. I did a factory reset, but this problem persist. Now im just left with the 1GIG internal storage. please what should i do to rectify this issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brisstone(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
brisstone:
pls how much is the cost of samsung prime screen ?
pls someone should ans me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
kcpumping:

perhaps yes boss....so what do I do?
Before i say my suggestion do have screen guard or tempered glass on the phone screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by roqrules04(m): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hello guys, I got some new iPhone 7plus that are not coming up water split on them.

Can I sell off??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Go to ur play store and download a new keyboard

onlinesecret:
please the guru, help me out, i reset my lenovo phone. but now i can not compose any message, the keyboard is not coming out, telling me that "open keyboard to compose message" i can not send message on whatsapp also, i can not browse, because the keyboard is not coming out. i have try all my possible best, please help oooooooooooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Where are you located.. How many do you have

roqrules04:
Hello guys, I got some new iPhone 7plus that are not coming up water split on them.

Can I sell off??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
sampete:
my techno G9 phone just restart itself while i was using it. IT came back on, but the phone external usb storage got damaged (it advised me to try reformating it, which i tried doing without luck), and the phone wont let me mount the SD card. I did a factory reset, but this problem persist. Now im just left with the 1GIG internal storage. please what should i do to rectify this issue
Good evening. If u are in Lagos I can help u correct it with correct OS. It is a software issue.. U can call me on 0803 860 3994 or u can reach me on whatsapp via the same number..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
braveheart008:
No

Do u have a system?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
mofy1:

It's a new phone o.sealed and complete with reciept.

Where did u buy it from
Cos as mac said, I smell clone too o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FEGEITOK: 2:40am On Feb 13, 2017
Please help.

This is my problem:

unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped has shown up on my phone.

Why is this?
What does this mean?
How do I fix it?

Samsung GT-S7562

Thanks in advance!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by braveheart008(m): 3:47am On Feb 13, 2017
bobo65:

Do u have a system?

yes bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:46am On Feb 13, 2017
braveheart008:

yes bro

Firstly
Connect it to the system via USB cable and hear if it makes any sound to indicate ur phone has been inserted
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CellTabRepairs: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2017
Price Slash For Your March To Success!

Have you gotten your training resource yet? Service based tech support business remains the easiest, most lucrative venture for an economy in recession! Your CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE & SKILL!

Get(INVEST IN) the 2016 bestselling " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today and that's an inexhaustible demand market.

Cheaper rates Now $, £, € for each marketplace!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by braveheart008(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2017
bobo65:

Firstly
Connect it to the system via USB cable and hear if it makes any sound to indicate ur phone has been inserted

It makes sound
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2017
braveheart008:

It makes sound

Download this stock firmware

http://www.naijarom.com/2016/07/download-tecno-w3-stock-rom-firmware.html?m=1

Whatsap me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Guys help me my SD card is having write protected can't edit transfer install delete on it and i had tried to remove it with many adapters but it doesn't work i also tried format it doesn't format too as an engineer I've done my possible best nothing work any other way you know i can use to format or remove the write protection pls tell me i can't afford to lose this SD card cos it's 32GB with my important files
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gbeseun(m): 12:18am On Feb 14, 2017
Please my phone cannot updates whatsapp, yahoo mail and some other app and I have done hard ware reset, and other reset. I can't send messages on my whatsapp, yahoomail and some other app. Tecno w3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Djbond(m): 1:40am On Feb 14, 2017
I downloaded all my apps from Google playstore so I noticed the app was too much and it's slowing down the phone so I decided to uninstall an app (musixmatch) but before uninstalling I did a back up of the app on my SD card in case I might need it later. So now I need to install it back to my phone but I'm scared because there's always warning that we should not install app from third party store so as not to damage the phone. Should I go ahead to install the backed up app apk on my SD card or go back to play store to re-download it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:38am On Feb 14, 2017
gbeseun:
Please my phone cannot updates whatsapp, yahoo mail and some other app and I have done hard ware reset, and other reset. I can't send messages on my whatsapp, yahoomail and some other app. Tecno w3

Dunno what u mean by hard ware reset but try this

Switch the phone off completely

Then press d vol up button, while ur hand is still on d volume up button, press d power button until d phone comes on

U will boot into recovery, from there scroll down to factory reset and reset the phone,
After that is done, reboot the phone
then try again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 14, 2017
Carlcaresophia:

Hello AhluSunnah! you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to check it for you. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

Took it to slot and it was repaired but not working nice still... Seems it's adaptor and cable its problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=rookidmart post=53478120]
They'll replace the board or repair the charging port?
Change the board.[/quote

The engineer did it. But i dont know maybe its both he changed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 7:46am On Feb 14, 2017
bobo65:

Dunno what u mean by hard ware reset but try this

Switch the phone off completely

Then press d vol up button, while ur hand is still on d volume up button, press d power button until d phone comes on

U will boot into recovery, from there scroll down to factory reset and reset the phone,
After that is done, reboot the phone
then try again
pls help me, I deleted knox files on my Samsung note 3 neo, now my phone keep rebooting the the Samsung logo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 7:52am On Feb 14, 2017
Djbond:
I downloaded all my apps from Google playstore so I noticed the app was too much and it's slowing down the phone so I decided to uninstall an app (musixmatch) but before uninstalling I did a back up of the app on my SD card in case I might need it later. So now I need to install it back to my phone but I'm scared because there's always warning that we should not install app from third party store so as not to damage the phone. Should I go ahead to install the backed up app apk on my SD card or go back to play store to re-download it
grin
You can install it since it's the one from the playstore you previously downloaded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.