Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345105 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mikeayus(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2018
hello boss please i need advise on my hot s x521 charging issue
do u have d follow come charging port?

Sunday172:
If you would like to fix your phone instantly. .come down to computer city at computer village Ikeja .i do only hardware and it the final bus/st for any kind of phone hardware problems
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dailyfavour(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Need to know how my Tecno W2 can accept/read files from flash drive (storage).
Better explanation or I need to download any application before it works
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dailyfavour(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Need to know how my Tecno W2 can accept/read files from flash drive (storage).
Better explanation or I need to download any application before it works
Thanks ahead.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Change your battery

Hafeexla:
Please my own camon c9 shut down today and charging have been stuck @ 37% and the phone wasn't powering up. any help would be welcome.

Note: it as an inbuilt battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hafeexla(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
ebab:
Change your battery

Please can you predict the price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jmanjo: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2018
My leagoo m9 speaker is faulty, any help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Narnah(f): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2018
My infinix note 4 got stuck at XOS Hummingbird logo,i did a factoryreset,mobile restarted & showed "hi"screen . After connecting to WIFI, i get the option either "start as fresh device" or "copy data/app from other android or iphone or cloud" but both options don't work. When i click either options, it says "Checking info" but returns back to same "data recovery" screen. Can only go back to "hi there" not forward. I wipedon't the phone again yet no solution. Can anyone help with a solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by quam9997(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sunday172:
If you would like to fix your phone instantly. .come down to computer city at computer village Ikeja .i do only hardware and it the final bus/st for any kind of phone hardware problems

how much does it cost to replace an lg g3 screen kindly reply asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tripzling: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
Looking for affordable and classy rides in Lagos ? Then look no further download Tripz application on google playstore and Appstore on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripz.user !Tripz fast ,safe and convenient .......
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yourtotalneeds: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
how do I solve my phone earphone issues?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olamitie: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Please my Hot 6 pro dropped now and it got smashed badly, d screen guard dey sold to me was rubbish,just a month old cry,please can they fix it for me at carlcare and the cost.Thanks cc carlcaresophia
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omocalabar(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
pls house i need gionee m5mini panel...if u have pls quote me wit ur number, lets talk
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deeni131: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Samyokporua:

I bought it 1k in Kano last week, and is working perpectly just like when I bought it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Globallords(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
Admin, please i need a special intervention. My phone will auto-calibrate ocassionally when am using mobile data but wont give such disturbing auto-click if am connected through wifi network:...... Any solution or advice to this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrDoGood(m): 11:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
quam9997:

Where are you? want to sell my own lg g3 white. 3GB ram and 32GB storage
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 08, 2018
sparks101:
Hi I have a Gionee m5 plus fell inside water and the screen is damaged but the board is OK anyone with a screen should quote me or reply

is it M5 mini or ordinary M5?
i have complete M5 mini
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by airminem(f): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=quam9997 post=70067960]

how much does it cost to replace an lg g3 screen kindly reply asap[/quot

25 thousand about......
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Please who can help me with the screen of OPSSON GENESIS X.. I want to buy it or get it fixed.. anyone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
quam9997:

I av clean OEM lg g3 screen 17k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seyithug(m): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
I have complete Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge board and battery for sale. It's a complete phone with a bad screen (screen is white and shakes, so it's not readable or usabke).
Contact me if you need it. Urgent sale.

Zero 8 Zero 2926 1947, is my number.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrDoGood(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2018
quam9997:

Call or whatsapp me on 08098722506 I have an lg g3 phone for a give away.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sarcasticdude(m): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2018
Please engineers I nedd ur help urgently my phone touchpad got damaged and I'm looking to change it but I can't find it anywhere I've gone to computer village and even ladipo market but I still can't find it the name of the phone is HISENSE STARSHINE III.......please if u have it over there or u know someone who does please holla me.

THANK YOU
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Igemburg(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
I can get and fix any kind of Xiaomi phones with the replacement parts, holla for call or whatzapp 08133077936
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
thanta:
Please who can help me with the screen of OPSSON GENESIS X.. I want to buy it or get it fixed.. anyone
CAN ANYONE HERE HELP ME TO WHERE I CAN GET AN OPSSON GENESIS X REPLACEMENT SCREEN?..OR ANYONE WHO HAS OR HOW I CAN LOCATE THEM?. They've moved from their branch
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by milex07: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
Igemburg:
I can get and fix any kind of Xiaomi phones with the replacement parts, holla for call or whatzapp 08133077936

Can you fix my xiaomi note 4x?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Igemburg(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2018
milex07:

Can you fix my xiaomi note 4x?

Yes, what is wrong with it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ozoneamani02(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Please, I got a new Samsung S9+ from a friend in the UK as a gift and sent through DHL to Nigeria on Wednesday. Unknown to me, he did not use it to make about 5 minutes call with an European sim card and on getting to me in Nigeria, I just pumped in my sim. The phone was subsequently displayed that itnhss not been enhanced to work with my sim. Do I have to send it back to UK or what do I do? I think it ids called Region Lock. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daxclusive1: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Infinix Note 4 won't turn on, nor
charging, nor detecting ?

please what can I do? or is it possible the motherboard is damaged. please help me out.

my what'sapp number is 08150941328
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sarcasticdude(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2018
Wow so no one can help me out here
So much for "phone engineers willing to help you on nairaland"
RUBBISH!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2018
ozoneamani02:
Please, I got a new Samsung S9+ from a friend in the UK as a gift and sent through DHL to Nigeria on Wednesday. Unknown to me, he did not use it to make about 5 minutes call with an European sim card and on getting to me in Nigeria, I just pumped in my sim. The phone was subsequently displayed that itnhss not been enhanced to work with my sim. Do I have to send it back to UK or what do I do? I think it ids called Region Lock. Thanks.

message me if you're in lagos to get it unlocked for a token
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2018
daxclusive1:
Infinix Note 4 won't turn on, nor
charging, nor detecting ?

please what can I do? or is it possible the motherboard is damaged. please help me out.

my what'sapp number is 08150941328

what happened to it before it went off and when did you use it last?
Just message me

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.