Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1343765 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Perfectdanny:
I upgraded my phone due to lagging. Each time it has an issue and i hand flash it, it will no longer have an IMEI code. So to put that IMEI code costs 1k. Please its getting too much. What do i do?

learn to put d imei code urself so dat when it happens, u hand flash and do d imei urself. which fone is dat?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Yes, same issue but with an Infinix Zero 5. So my 1 year old phone is dead for good? No way to solve it with just software cry

There could still be a solution for u, contact me on whatsapp. check signature for number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Can someone give me an iPhone engineer contact in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shellliver: 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Yes, same issue but with an Infinix Zero 5. So my 1 year old phone is dead for good? No way to solve it with just software cry

Lol
You should be glad yours spent 1 year, mine was about a month old
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Richyspice(m): 1:06am On Apr 10, 2019
guy i buy gifts cards at dope rates amazon steam itunes e.tc msg reach me on +2348068490079
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2019
aaaaabbbbbccccc:

contact me 09093369607 whatsapp or call
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CyberEBOLA(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
shellliver:

Lol
You should be glad yours spent 1 year, mine was about a month old
SAME INFINIX ZERO 5?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cyberhike(m): 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Please how much does iPhone 5s screen sell for
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hardeybhayour(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
I need a Samsung Galaxy Note4 Touch pad asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rashbaba(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
In case you're not aware.
There's is going to be a seminar on mini importation business . Seminar will hold on Saturday and sunday
20th and 21st April. 8pm till 10pm

Here is the link to the chat group

https:///GMxB6LzhNE3C8vSWSibOgS

Please note it's not free just a token of 3.5k

The seminar will be handled by one and only @Elijadre
Let's librate our people from the shackle of poverty.

Please note it's 100% practical and it's going to be indept.
Kindly take this opportunity.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
SAME INFINIX ZERO 5?
where did u see all these likes and shares?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
aaaaabbbbbccccc:

What do you want. Check my signature below
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
hardeybhayour:
I need a Samsung Galaxy Note4 Touch pad asap

No touch pad for that fone but glass. Rarely available sef. New screen is calling
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by drakeskull(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2019
Isiboy:

It's a board issue. It's d hotness data causing the battery to drain Dat fast. Take it to an engineer.

I disagree. Most likely some background apps running. He should freeze or uninstall the most recent app he installed when the issue started. Or do a factory reset and watch the kind of apps he installs

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
where did u see all these likes and shares?
Just basic script

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rashbaba(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
Used ZTE blade x Max for sale it has a little crack on the screen but doesn't affect the function.

3/32gig
6 inches
3400Mah
Snapdragon 435
@30k
Lagos/lasu/ojo
+2348032022648

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nancygoje: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
Please what's the recommended charger to charge fast my Huawei phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by afeezzezo: 12:27am On Apr 12, 2019
How much do they unlock iphone 8+?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:14am On Apr 12, 2019
afeezzezo:
How much do they unlock iphone 8+?

I will do it 8k for u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by drakeskull(m): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2019
shoyemiayodeji:

I was told I will have to change the board.

Oga Google should be your friend. Bootloop is rarely caused by board issue, not even on HTC. If it's LG G3 or G4 I might have agreed to board. No need to flash at this point. Do a factory reset on the phone, most certainly your data partition is corrupt and might be due to an app you installed recently. Do a factory reset and you should be fine.

Hold down volume down and power button at the same time and navigate to bootloader using the volume keys and power button to select factory reset.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nancygoje:
Please what's the recommended charger to charge fast my Huawei phone
I have a follow come charger for sale 2.0 and Ipad 2.5 amps respectively for sale contact if interested 08056555444
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by one9ner: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
Guys, I bought a new tecno phone but the play store or Google account is not opening. it keeps displaying checking information. Pls any advice on how to handle the situation?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 1:03am On Apr 13, 2019
Pls I need Samsung note4 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 2:55am On Apr 13, 2019
one9ner:
Guys, I bought a new tecno phone but the play store or Google account is not opening. it keeps displaying checking information. Pls any advice on how to handle the situation?

Factory reset it n add ur Google while setting up.

I fixed similar issue 2days ago
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seyithug(m): 3:02am On Apr 13, 2019
Working Samsung S8 plus with cracked or bad screen NEEDED for its working panel and parts.
Chat me up on zero 8 zero, 2926, 1947.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2019
I need Samsung s6 screen urgently.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sobandemojisola: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2019
I have an infinix hot 3 for sale asscrap. The problem is that the phone refused to come on. o9o6266eleven6o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LePrezident(m): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by one9ner: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2019
princemillla:

Factory reset it n add ur Google while setting up.

I fixed similar issue 2days ago
Thanks bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by afeezzezo: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
princemillla:

I will do it 8k for u
Where are you based
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vested(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
seyithug:
Working Samsung S8 plus with cracked or bad screen NEEDED for its working panel and parts.
Chat me up on zero 8 zero, 2926, 1947.

I have a working Gionee M5+ with bad screen, in case you need it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
afeezzezo:

Where are you based

Ikotun lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.