Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1343663 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
"iPhone is disabled" who can help me fix ir and how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 6:57am On Apr 14, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
"iPhone is disabled" who can help me fix ir and how much?

Chat me up. Hope it has no icloud account or you know the details
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Avast(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2019
Samsung J320 panel available for sale..........
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by photon3106: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2019
drakeskull:

Oga Google should be your friend. Bootloop is rarely caused by board issue, not even on HTC. If it's LG G3 or G4 I might have agreed to board. No need to flash at this point. Do a factory reset on the phone, most certainly your data partition is corrupt and might be due to an app you installed recently. Do a factory reset and you should be fine.

Hold down volume down and power button at the same time and navigate to bootloader using the volume keys and power button to select factory reset.
Unless I don't understand what you meant by 'rare' here, it is a common problem these days for a faulty motherboard to cause a bootloop and this is not just limited to the mentioned LGs alone. Other non LGs suffer from this too just that LG G3 and G4 has a very high chance of them being board related. in this case even a software solution such as flashing and factory resetting will not work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sscarycutefacee: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2019
one9ner:
Guys, I bought a new tecno phone but the play store or Google account is not opening. it keeps displaying checking information. Pls any advice on how to handle the situation?
I guys you should return the phone of better still take it to carlcare
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FreelancerxX: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Check your input and out, then check if the cable you are using is original, or go to carlcare
Khiz:
Advice needed please... My tecno spark 2 (6 months old) started charging very slowly it takes about an hour to get 10% on it i took it to an engineer and he changed the charging board/flex but it's still charging slow. He said I'll need to change the battery too. The battery serves fine when charged... Just takes too long to charge Should i go ahead?.. Will changing the battery fix this issue? Or what should i do?

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani6666: 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Anyone has Galaxy S3 Screen ❓
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
photon3106:

Unless I don't understand what you meant by 'rare' here, it is a common problem these days for a faulty motherboard to cause a bootloop and this is not just limited to the mentioned LGs alone. Other non LGs suffer from this too just that LG G3 and G4 has a very high chance of them being board related. in this case even a software solution such as flashing and factory resetting will not work

Yes, bootloop is a common issue with phones dese days. What's rare here is dat for HTC, bootloop can rarely be traced to d board (1 out of every 100 HTC fone). And dis is true.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by afeezzezo: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2019
princemillla:

Ikotun lagos
Hope its wait and get?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2019
afeezzezo:

Hope its wait and get?

Instantly but there is change of method now so 8k may not put thru.

Chat me Sha
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olayinka94(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hi, please all engineer here I really need your help, I just bought a new iPhone mobile just removing from case, and need to make it work with Nigeria sim please put me through, how can I go about it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 1:56am On Apr 16, 2019
olayinka94:
Hi, please all engineer here I really need your help, I just bought a new iPhone mobile just removing from case, and need to make it work with Nigeria sim please put me through, how can I go about it

Chat me here 08113648092 I will guide you and help you unlock it

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akmaldini(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2019
Please house,I want to replace my blackberry classic battery, its showing error bb.20 code..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dammilekan(m): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
Help!!!!!!!!!! My ZTE BLADE MAX is bringing 2g instead of 4g any engineer in ibadan please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ralimfa(m): 7:50am On Apr 17, 2019
please I want to fix my lumia 830 the screen is good it's just the touchpad have searched for it all over anambra couldn't get it can anybody help me out? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ovems(f): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2019
princemillla:

If it freezes and operate itself u might want to change ur digitiser. That's the main prob with the touching itself. That will also correct the sensor. It's like using one stone to kill 2bird. Ur engineer shud know better
Good morning! I said I would keep you updated about my phone. The repairer I gave it to didn't follow your instructions. Said it was the panel and changed it. Didn't back up my data and I lost EVERYTHING on my phone. At the end, the problem remained. I have resolved to get another phone. Thanks for your help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2019
Ovems:

Good morning! I said I would keep you updated about my phone. The repairer I gave it to didn't follow your instructions. Said it was the panel and changed it. Didn't back up my data and I lost EVERYTHING on my phone. At the end, the problem remained. I have resolved to get another phone. Thanks for your help.

So sad mhen so sad. Are you still with the fone

Can you trust me enuf to send it down to my office??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ovems(f): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2019
princemillla:

So sad mhen so sad. Are you still with the fone

Can you trust me enuf to send it down to my office??
You said you are in Lagos. Besides, I have made up my mind to get another one. Don't want to spend on this phone again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2019
Ovems:

You said you are in Lagos. Besides, I have made up my mind to get another one. Don't want to spend on this phone again.

Send it. I will fix without collecting a dime from you except it requires parts.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 08113648092
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Eb9ce(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2019
Please help!!!.. My Infinix Note 5 Hotspot won't connect with my laptop... This problem started abt a week ago... Please what might be the cause and possible solutions?..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayobarmy(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2019
Hello Everyone, this is what my Tecnol8lite has been showing since yesterday, and it has refused to charge.... Pls what is the cause and possible solutions........

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by treasuremi1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Please any phone engineer who can help fix screen on my phone. Leagoo S8, I ordered only the touchscreen from AliExpress, not the complete screen. A roadside phone engineer said it requires a machine to help separate the screen. Anyone who can help or has a contact of engineers with such machine. I will be indeed grateful
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WIXE(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Samsung Galaxy A30 vs Redmi note 7,, which is better,
Price apart ,,. Pls. I need unbiased truth on this,,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
WIXE:
Samsung Galaxy A30 vs Redmi note 7,, which is better,
Price apart ,,. Pls. I need unbiased truth on this,,

Why not compare it yourself on gsmarena. kiss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Diiike(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Please FRIEND'S INFINIX HOT 6 PRO got stolen today please we need help tracking the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
olayinka94:
Chat me up for remote solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
treasuremi1:
Please any phone engineer who can help fix screen on my phone. Leagoo S8, I ordered only the touchscreen from AliExpress, not the complete screen. A roadside phone engineer said it requires a machine to help separate the screen. Anyone who can help or has a contact of engineers with such machine. I will be indeed grateful
I can fix it for you and I also fix xiaomi too. my office is at computer village. you can contact me on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by darmilolah(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Good Evening sir(s), pls how much with it cost to fix Samsung S3 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Failtech: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Huawei e5377bs-605 Mifi and E5573s-606. Which one is better?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:25am On Apr 18, 2019
Failtech:
Huawei e5377bs-605 Mifi and E5573s-606. Which one is better?

606 is better. I av used 3

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:46am On Apr 18, 2019
Greetings.. You can always reach me for assistance in repairs of your mobile phones.. Faults like broken screen, touchpad, may be the phone fell into water and not coming up anymore, slow charging and any other faults phones can have, you can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. My office is located at no 22b Obafemi Awolowo way computer village ikeja Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.