Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351992 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayesco93(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
if someone call me on my tecno l8 lite, it will said user busy.. what should i do about it please help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:14am On Apr 29, 2019
Ayesco93:
if someone call me on my tecno l8 lite, it will said user busy.. what should i do about it please help me out

Factory reset the fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Redxy(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2019
Between RAM, GPU and Clock speed
Which determine the smooth running of games without lagging(HD games)
I wanna get a ph. And I am addicted to HD games and I'm confused which of them to put in consideration? Pls help a brother!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mrfm1: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmyk(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone. smiley

So, my camon CX limited edition started giving me issue last Friday. EVERY single app gave the "unfortunately... stopped working " when I tried opening.

I switched it off and the big issue started, it won't boot pass the Tecno Camon CX Logo.

I pressed the power button + volume decrease button to do a factory reset.

It didn't do a factory reset, it was showing something about 'EmCC is busy, try again... "

The phone I once treasured as being one of the few Nigerians to have it is now giving me wahala. grin

So, I took it for repair, issue is, the phone is scarce. I haven't seen anyone using it aside myself, since I bought it in 2017, so it was hard for the repairer to download its OS.
All the ones they downloaded are for the popular CX series, not the limited edition.

I'm really tired at this point and I wish to get a Samsung a30 before the week runs out, but I don't mind if the CX can still work as second phone.

Is there any phone repairer here in Abuja that have the software to reboot my CX limited edition?

The repairer said if I can come with another working CX limited edition, they'll copy the files n use it to start my phone... It makes sense, but the issue is, I don't know anyone else who has this type of phone.

I hope to hear from anyone here soon on the way forward.

Thanks. cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by henrynkem(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
Please does anyone here has a freetel phone?

Please I have one and the screen/touch is damaged, and I have gone to the market and searched for it, but did not find.

Please if you have, or know someone who does, I am interested.... reach me henrynkem00@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 2:16am On Apr 30, 2019
meekmill:

It restating it self, so they told me that , i have to change the board, we have flash it so many times, no changes

Contact me on WhatsApp, lets talk. Check signature for numba
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dadamonie150: 8:39am On Apr 30, 2019
pls nairalander, the issue am having with my phone its bothering me. its a new phone just a month and half and its started displaying
chrome needs access storage to download files

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2019
Emmyk:
Hi everyone. smiley

So, my camon CX limited edition started giving me issue last Friday. EVERY single app gave the "unfortunately... stopped working " when I tried opening.

I switched it off and the big issue started, it won't boot pass the Tecno Camon CX Logo.

I pressed the power button + volume decrease button to do a factory reset.

It didn't do a factory reset, it was showing something about 'EmCC is busy, try again... "

The phone I once treasured as being one of the few Nigerians to have it is now giving me wahala. grin

So, I took it for repair, issue is, the phone is scarce. I haven't seen anyone using it aside myself, since I bought it in 2017, so it was hard for the repairer to download its OS.
All the ones they downloaded are for the popular CX series, not the limited edition.

I'm really tired at this point and I wish to get a Samsung a30 before the week runs out, but I don't mind if the CX can still work as second phone.

Is there any phone repairer here in Abuja that have the software to reboot my CX limited edition?

The repairer said if I can come with another working CX limited edition, they'll copy the files n use it to start my phone... It makes sense, but the issue is, I don't know anyone else who has this type of phone.

I hope to hear from anyone here soon on the way forward.

Thanks. cheesy

Drop the model number of the tecno cx phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2019
dadamonie150:
pls nairalander, the issue am having with my phone its bothering me. its a new phone just a month and half and its started displaying

Check if it's not a clone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rashbaba(m): 10:57am On Apr 30, 2019
almost new Samsung J6+
3/32
color-Red
99% clean
@45k sharp

only serious buyer should contact:2348032022648

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
waiess:
pls i need to restore my whatsapp chats!!!

i just got an iphone 6s and i need to move my whatsapp chats from my android to the new iphone. I have my chats backed up already but can't seem to restore it on iphone.

P.S. I have tried over 5 tricks and tips from youtube and google still nothing to show for it
Hello, have u been able to fix this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gidimafia: 11:51am On May 01, 2019
ANbody with free solution on how to get the Sim unlock for nigeria network..it is locked to metro pcs carrier Usa..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ifebazz(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2019
I require the screen of HTC Butterfly S.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thecongrega: 6:35pm On May 01, 2019
Samsung Note 5 screen replacement.
How much should one budget.
Is there anyone who can do it here
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tennyson10: 8:56pm On May 01, 2019
IPhone 7+ not detecting sim card. Any credible iPhone engineer here?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zhark007: 9:41pm On May 01, 2019
thecongrega:
Samsung Note 5 screen replacement. How much should one budget. Is there anyone who can do it here
at least budget 50k for it, meanwhile I can do it and I'm in Lagos nigeria
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 10:09pm On May 01, 2019
thecongrega:

The last one I changed was 45k and it was perfectly fixed. Am in alimosho, ikotun to be precised.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2019
gidimafia:
ANbody with free solution on how to get the Sim unlock for nigeria network..it is locked to metro pcs carrier Usa..

Free unlock to which device

There r free unlock process but u av to specify which device u want to run the unlock.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2019
Redxy:
Between RAM, GPU and Clock speed
Which determine the smooth running of games without lagging(HD games)
I wanna get a ph. And I am addicted to HD games and I'm confused which of them to put in consideration? Pls help a brother!

Ram for a better running. Gpu need to Considered as well
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2019
Call me 07033185680

thecongrega:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaojo123: 9:13am On May 02, 2019
ebab:
Call me 07033185680

. Available call 07032031229
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by capitalJ(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2019
dadamonie150:
Grant it permission na
Appinfo- permissions - click on storage.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by silibaba: 12:41pm On May 02, 2019
Pls nairalander, I want to know the type of cable use for phone flashing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Xopoh: 4:48pm On May 02, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have a blackberry keyone with a faulty keyboard and hangging display. I need a used Keyone replacement..

Either as scrap or a ver cheap cracked one.

This is very urgent.. Kindly CALL ME on 0705 2632 979 if you have one.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by green10119(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2019
Please i need urgent fix for 5 iPhone 7 and 7 plus home buttons, anyone? 07030234543
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2019
Call me or WhatsApp 07033185680

green10119:
Please i need urgent fix for 5 iPhone 7 and 7 plus home buttons, anyone? 07030234543
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Stooi76(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2019
i have a samsung s7edge that has screen issue how much can i get it fixed?
also i bought an iphone 7 thats icloud unlock online because i8i didnt no,please who can open it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by owolabiza(m): 9:41pm On May 02, 2019
I need s6edgeplus panel and Samsung note 2 board.
holla if u have one 07065729525
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gidimafia: 10:28pm On May 02, 2019
Its a samsung galaxy j3 prime my brother and its locked to metro pcs network
princemillla:

Free unlock to which device

There r free unlock process but u av to specify which device u want to run the unlock.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by green10119(m): 11:35pm On May 02, 2019
Okay i'll go ahead and add you
ebab:
Call me or WhatsApp 07033185680

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.