Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347518 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Iphone chip unlock available. 100% stability for all network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
hallyluv:
I need replacement screen of oneplus A5000 anyone that have it should plz contact
it's available. You can chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rayhanna:
Good morning gurus, my Samsung galaxy S6 phone's screen is unresponsive. This happened after my daughter use her teeth to grind the upper part of the screen. Since then the screen has gone blank. The green light is flashing on the top of my screen and it also indicate charging when plugged and that’s all. I’ve tried the re-boot, tried to call it but all prove abortive. Please help if you can.
the screen is affected. I have the screen avialiable chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tlyon(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lisaint:
I had an accident with my infinix note 4 X572
Right now the screen as gone blind and even the touch pad is not working
I would have changed the phone
but I have important documents on it
hence I need to repair it
due to the lockdown most engineer ain't opening here and even those that open don't have where they can buy the screen from.
if you're a phone engineer
and you're around my location
and you also have the complete screen available
text me on
zero nine zero
six six two nine
eight five eight one ( remember mtn is having free text,so you won't be charged)
my location inside Mowo Badagry ( ikoga)
even if you have and you are not far from me
kindly respond to this
SOS
but please let your price be reasonable
pictures are attached below
can you get around church gate ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mrgbenga1: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good evening Engineers,
How much does it cost to change the panel of Tecno CX Air?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayomikun2820(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hello guys, does anyone know how to fix a ps4 console here?
Game just turns on and then trips off after a few seconds or minutes.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Okeji(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
chuksvoice:

Check your phonebook settings and import contact from your Google account
Thank for the prompt response bro. I have tried all that but there is no avenue for that. There is no option for google contacts. U can only import from phone or sim
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Okeji:
Thank for the prompt response bro. I have tried all that but there is no avenue for that. There is no option for google contacts. U can only import from phone or sim

This means that your Google account has not been added to the phone yet. I'll advise you to flash the phone and all should be ok
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:36am On Apr 06, 2020
mrgbenga1:
Good evening Engineers,

How much does it cost to change the panel of Tecno CX Air?
15k .chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LordEmzy(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Good morning engineers.... My friend's phone( Huawei Y6 prime) fell from his hand today showing a total black screen with green lines and a small crack.... Please what's the issue and likely price ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2020
Your screen is damaged. Get a new screen

LordEmzy:
Good morning engineers.... My friend's phone( Huawei Y6 prime) fell from his hand today showing a total black screen with green lines and a small crack.... Please what's the issue and likely price ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
LordEmzy:
the issue is that the screen is bad and the price of the screen is 13k.its available. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fadavis(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tecno has been putting get specs on their devices delivering great designs pulling out enough strings to match against their competitors here to checkout latest tecno phones and price in nigeria
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Good evening my fellow engineers, which one of you has Infinix Note 4 X572 full screen handy and is around Ikotun?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adeelijah17(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
good evening sirs, please is there anyone that has China phone "Bocoin K800" screen.
please let me know
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bellolp(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
UPGRADE OF MY INFINIX 1000
I need the service of software engineer who can help me to upgrade my infinix joy pad 1000 from android 4 to 7 or higher. Please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Infinix? Forget it
bellolp:
UPGRADE OF MY INFINIX 1000
I need the service of software engineer who can help me to upgrade my infinix joy pad 1000 from android 4 to 7 or higher. Please.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adeelijah17(m): 1:22am On Apr 07, 2020
Good morning to you all, please I need SCREEN for China phone "" Bocoin K800". I am in Lagos.
Thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by libertymax(m): 3:21am On Apr 07, 2020
hi please my samsung a9 2016 screen just went blank i needa screen replacement anyone who can assist please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 6:55am On Apr 07, 2020
You'll have to wait till after the lockdown bobo
libertymax:
hi please my samsung a9 2016 screen just went blank i needa screen replacement anyone who can assist please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:05am On Apr 07, 2020
libertymax:
the screen is available. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Adeelijah17:
Good morning to you all, please I need SCREEN for China phone "" Bocoin K800". I am in Lagos.
Thanks
I can place an order for you. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hallyluv(f): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2020
Repairguru:
I can place an order for you. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
can you also order for one plus a5000
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Visita where is your location?
[quote author=visita post=88180354][/quote]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Alimosho, Lagos.
Samyokporua:
Visita where is your location?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Biafrareform(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Just got this London used iPhone 6s plus last week. I noticed the bluring at the back camera. But was thinking it was the sun.
Today the person using it just confirmed it. Front camera is perfect
What can I do to solve this issue ?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ab3458(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Please who can unlock Samsung a10e remotely. Thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Clean the camera first using fabric. And see if there's a difference
Biafrareform:
Just got this London used iPhone 6s plus last week. I noticed the bluring at the back camera. But was thinking it was the sun.
Today the person using it just confirmed it. Front camera is perfect
What can I do to solve this issue ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.