Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344128 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2020
bellolp:
UPGRADE OF MY INFINIX 1000
I need the service of software engineer who can help me to upgrade my infinix joy pad 1000 from android 4 to 7 or higher. Please.

Lets talk on WhatsApp.. check my siggy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2020
libertymax:
hi please my samsung a9 2016 screen just went blank i needa screen replacement anyone who can assist please.

If you live around ogunstate, i can get you the screen and fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 10:38am On Apr 09, 2020
ab3458:
Please who can unlock Samsung a10e remotely. Thanks in advance

Just need only the imei for unlocking..

Check my siggy lets work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Biafrareform:
Just got this London used iPhone 6s plus last week. I noticed the bluring at the back camera. But was thinking it was the sun.
Today the person using it just confirmed it. Front camera is perfect
What can I do to solve this issue ?

I have a follow come camera which i can fix for you and you test it before making payments
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Good morning nairalanderS
We deals with Mobile and Laptop repairs
Such as
�SALES N SERVICES OF LAPTOPS
�MOBILE REPAIRS
�FLASHING AND UNLOCKING
�IPHONE UNLOCK
�SAMSUNG UNLOCK
�PHONE OR SYSTEM HARDWARE RELATED ISSUES

KINDLY CONTACT US FOR ANY OF THIS SERVICES, WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR RESPONSE

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SAMICSUBDOTCOM(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ahhh

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Froshloaded: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Abeg
How can I bypass Apple Id verification
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
it's unbypassable.
Froshloaded:
Abeg How can I bypass Apple Id verification

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Froshloaded: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
visita:
it's unbypassable.
U sure??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Damzytech(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
How can i unlock Airtel vida m2 wifi
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by meekmill(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
I need to change my iPhone 7 audio ic
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mastig: 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
1. I need screen for my Samsung galaxy j7 2017
2. Unlock my LG v40 sprint
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
100 percent.
Froshloaded:
U sure??

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SAMICSUBDOTCOM(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Okay ooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by libertymax(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Gbengakolade1:

If you live around ogunstate, i can get you the screen and fix it

mehn i am in jos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Apt�
visita:
it's unbypassable.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
meekmill:
I can fix it but it's 50/50 . You can chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
mastig:
the screen is available. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phockallmods: 12:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Repairguru:
the phone need to work on. Chat me up on me whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phockallmods: 12:12am On Apr 10, 2020
Gbengakolade1:

I can fix this for ypu you easily

WhatsApp 08104801159
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 12:23am On Apr 10, 2020
Damzytech:
How can i unlock Airtel vida m2 wifi

I can get this done.. hit me up on WhatsApp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 12:24am On Apr 10, 2020
mastig:

J7 screen available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 12:25am On Apr 10, 2020
mastig:

Screen available
Unlock service available also

Hit me up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 2:38am On Apr 10, 2020
meekmill:
come to plum communication Ltd,your phone will work perfectly again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 2:51am On Apr 10, 2020
Dramzyy:
Anyone with a dead or iCloud iPhone 8plus
I need the parts
Budget: 20k
what exactly do you need from the iCloud

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 2:54am On Apr 10, 2020
Biafrareform:
Just got this London used iPhone 6s plus last week. I noticed the bluring at the back camera. But was thinking it was the sun.
Today the person using it just confirmed it. Front camera is perfect
What can I do to solve this issue ?
if you bought it last week from a reputable seller,just take it back to him.reasonable seller could still solve it for u,don’t tamper with it yet.call him and inform him,more so he can bear the cost of repair with you at worst.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 3:01am On Apr 10, 2020
cluewebhost:
What makes an iPhone overheat and drain battery even when it's off?

is your Bluetooth and WiFi still working?,if yes then the tristar/charging ic needs to be changed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 3:07am On Apr 10, 2020
genitori:
Abeg, engineers, which phones develop problems the most and whose parts are costly and difficult to get in Nigeria : tecno, itel, infinix, Nokia, Lenovo, Samsung, etc ?
i advice you to try apple phone parts,you won’t regret it.only if you can deal with factory defects and returns then you can mention those ones you listed but for me,try iPhone parts.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 3:11am On Apr 10, 2020
Tccomms:
Hello Guys I just spoilt someone's s6 edge board and i need another one to replace ASAP .please give me a good price.
have one for 12k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 3:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Abidecdrock:
IPhone 7 128gb with Touch ID. Wireless and Bluetooth not switching on. Works well with sim. WhatsApp your offer https:///2348032180972
that phone should be draining battery or heating up unless it has been fixed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 3:31am On Apr 10, 2020
Holmes07:
Dear experienced iPhone user, my iPhone wa battery was 8%, switched it off and later tried putting it on after some days, it flashed the lowbattery sign and didn't came. Left it for some daysagain and tried charging it, the phone didn't charge neither did it even indicate the presence of energy input. Pls what do u suggest I can do to this phone?
no matter how low an iPhone battery is,when you insert a charger it will show the charging sign but it might not come up for days without boosting the battery first.that is as a result of a faulty charging ic on the mother board.to confirm this,get someone open the phone,unplug the battery and then insert a charger.the apple logo should go on and of,if not the charging ic is bad and I can bet its cos of a fake charger,power bank or car charger.

2.the phone might have a short circuit or current leakage,usually it is not to hard to fix but if someone who is not a professional handles it,you might not have the phone alive again.

At plum communication Ltd,we have 99% solution to your apple phones issues.you can quote me and I will reply you here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.