Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346182 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
hallyluv:
can you also order for one plus a5000
yes. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934 or call
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Biafrareform:
Just got this London used iPhone 6s plus last week. I noticed the bluring at the back camera. But was thinking it was the sun.
Today the person using it just confirmed it. Front camera is perfect
What can I do to solve this issue ?
replacement. I have it available chat me up in whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Biafrareform(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Repairguru:
replacement. I have it available chat me up in whatsap 08082409934

How much for replacement?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Biafrareform(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
visita:
Clean the camera first using fabric. And see if there's a difference

Fabric, can I use any wet fabric . Like the one on screengaurd
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
No. Use a dry one, like the one used in cleaning recommended glasses.
Biafrareform:

Fabric, can I use any wet fabric . Like the one on screengaurd
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Biafrareform:

How much for replacement?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gmacnoms(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
my samsung a70 fell in water. i took it to ikeja during this lockdown and the guy that tried couldn't make it work. Any help or recommendation from here? The phone was bought brand new
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
We are still available for your Apple iPhone, Android Device Network Unlocking Services et Al.

We Support all Apple iPhones for Network Unlocking across varieties of carrier Worldwide

================================
Also
Blazing fast is Our iCloud Removal Services for Clean iCloud Status Only..

Please see supported list of iCloud Locked Devices below in image attached

Kindly DM us with your iCloud Status Proof for appropriate unlocking.

We Support only clean iCloud Status only.
===================================

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Chat me up on WhatsApp or call 08161926496. When did you buy the phone?
gmacnoms:
my samsung a70 fell in water. i took it to ikeja during this lockdown and the guy that tried couldn't make it work. Any help or recommendation from here? The phone was bought brand new
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
gmacnoms:
can you bring it for me? Chat me up in whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Good morning, please my phone keeps oning back on its own after I switched it off, I really don't know why. I will have to shut it down the 2nd time for it to stay shut down
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2020
State the phone and model
ErnieSmallzz:
Good morning, please my phone keeps oning back on its own after I switched it off, I really don't know why. I will have to shut it down the 2nd time for it to stay shut down
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2020
Guys, who has Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 battery handy, I need it ASAP!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lamtam0: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Samyokporua:
Guys, who has Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 battery handy, I need it ASAP!
good morning house is their any means I can track phone they have removed or changed the IMEI
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Available

Macaulish:
We are still available for your Apple iPhone, Android Device Network Unlocking Services et Al.

We Support all Apple iPhones for Network Unlocking across varieties of carrier Worldwide

================================
Also
Blazing fast is Our iCloud Removal Services for Clean iCloud Status Only..

Please see supported list of iCloud Locked Devices below in image attached

Kindly DM us with your iCloud Status Proof for appropriate unlocking.

We Support only clean iCloud Status only.
===================================

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Heja: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2020
lamtam0:

good morning house is their any means I can track phone they have removed or changed the IMEI

No way if it was changed with the use of PC tools.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
visita:
State the phone and model
Tecno spark4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by briteluv(f): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Dear valued TECNO customer, did you know you can purchase any of your Tecno smartphones during this lock down period? For further assistance on how to purchase and receive your devices, please contact me on my whatsapp number 08081676797. I can also assist you online/ offline during purchase. Thanks and stay safe
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wolex1960(m): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
hallyluv:
how much and location?
Let's talk on WhatsApp ...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
ErnieSmallzz:
what phone is that? Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rexraph18(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
kept the phone on the table and water soaked into the camera and the cameras (front and back) stoped working...

What's the fix for this engineers..

Cc repairguru, visita

Modified: Samsung Galaxy a50
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Disassemble, service, assemble
Rexraph18:
kept the phone on the table and water soaked into the camera and the cameras (front and back) stoped working...

Cc repairguru, visita

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rexraph18(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Samyokporua:
Disassemble, service, assemble
how much will that cost,and Where's the best place to do it?

Someone said it's to replace the camera at a Samsung repair centre
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JayReeMai(m): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
I can't swipe down notification bar on my infinix hot 6 pro. Please I need help on how to fix it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Chat me up on WhatsApp immediately.
Rexraph18:

Cc repairguru, visita

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:16am On Apr 09, 2020
JayReeMai:
I can't swipe down notification bar on my infinix hot 6 pro. Please I need help on how to fix it.
it's a software issue. I can fix that for phone you. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2020
Rexraph18:

Cc repairguru, visita

I can fix it for you and it will work perfect. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2020
JayReeMai:
Place your hand on the top and swipe down gently, works most times. This usually happens when you change the front glass of the screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Rexraph18:
how much will that cost,and Where's the best place to do it?

Someone said it's to replace the camera at a Samsung repair centre
When the lockdown is over you can bring it to me at Ikeja, contact on 080.3829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2020
LordEmzy:
Good morning engineers.... My friend's phone( Huawei Y6 prime) fell from his hand today showing a total black screen with green lines and a small crack.... Please what's the issue and likely price ?

I can fix a new screen to it at a reasonable price

Lets talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.